Daddy Worships Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unsure of what else to do and afraid of getting in major trouble I spun her around so we faced each other. One hand over her mouth and the other now on her neck to make sure she knew who was in control, I eased my hand off of her mouth as I said, "Fine Cindy, you are being such a little bitch and don't deserve this but I don't want to get in trouble." I stepped back a few steps and pulled down my pants and underwear. Letting my rock hard, massive cock spring free. Sitting down, I gripped my balls and propped up my cock for Cindy to see. "Is this what you want you little baby?"

Her jaw dropped and her mouth hung open. I could hear Melissa, the employee, helping someone else into the changing room next to us. I signaled to Cindy to keep quiet. She proceeded to drop to her knees in front of me, her gaze still affixed on my cock. Seeing her sexy tight body kneel before me wearing such a slutty outfit made me almost lose control. My own little sister kneeling before me just as the cum hungry college sluts had been doing all year long.

She bit her lower lip and proceeded with both hands to slip her nice size breasts out of the push up bra. Her nipples were rock hard and darker pink. "Here you go big bro, a deal is a deal."

As she pinched her nipples I couldn't help but start to stroke my cock slowly. We both heard the staff giving the same spiel to another girl about how great here tits looked and how her boyfriend would fuck her silly wearing this. We giggled as I stroked my cock faster and Cindy pinched her hard nipples.

Suddenly, Cindy took one of her hands and brought her fingers to her lips. She started to lick and suck on them, getting them wet and even letting some drool fall down her chin to her bare breasts. This only made me stroke faster as I was losing control. Then she spit a few times in the palm of her hand and reached up to grip my hard shaft.

I yelped and said "Stop It, this wasn't the deal." With evil eyes she grinned and whispered. "Do you want me to scream rape again Big Bro?"

"No no" I said out loud, "just, you have to stop." There was a loud knock at the door now as the same lovely employee Melissa asked nicely, "Is everything all right in there?"

Before I could say anything Cindy began stroking my cock up and down slowly with her lubed hand. Pinching my cockhead tightly before letting go and stroking down my shaft. "No no, Melissa. Its just me Cindy. I am fine." Cindy then leaned in closer and began to lick at my balls as she stroked me faster. I had to bite my hand to keep from making a noise.

"Did you want me to help you try anything else on Cindy? I'd be happy to show you again how to make your nipples poke out hard and get that thong snug up against your asshole the way you like," the employee said.

I looked down at Cindy as she now had both of my balls in her mouth and flicked each one with her tongue. She stroked my cock faster as it started to make a squishing sound. Her spit combined with my oozing precum made this hand job rather loud. I was sure Melissa, the store staff could hear but I didn't know how to stop my hungry sister.

At this point I gave in and leaned back, letting Cindy do as she pleased with my cock. Melissa didn't take the hint and began flirting with Cindy. "You know miss, if you get your cunny juices on our panties while trying them on, you must buy them. You seemed rather turned on before and I might have to check your panties before you leave"

Cindy again ran her wet tongue up my shaft and then around my oozing cockhead a few times while continuing to stroke my shaft faster. She then looked me in the eyes and lowered her hand to her soaking wet pussy. Pushing the light blue thong that was not paid for deep into her pussy she groaned. "Oh Melissa, you bad girl. Its not my fault you were just so damn sexy."

This was all too hot for me and could feel my to cum building up in my balls. I tried grabbing Cindy wrists to stop her but she fought me off. She stroked me faster and licked my balls over and over. Cindy's body started to shake as she wildly rubbed her clit. We were both getting close to cumming.

We heard a key on the door as Melissa began to come in. "Well that's fine miss, why don't you just let me check how wet you got those panties and I can be on my way."

The door swung open as I locked eyes with Melissa. Cindy stayed focused on licking my balls. Then Melissa noticed my huge cock and groaned. "Oh wow, I am sorry. Didn't realize what was going on in here."

"Oh fuck I am going to cum so hard," growled Cindy and that was too much for me. I began to cum violently. The first few strands of cum shot forward onto Cindy's chin and exposed tits. This sent Cindy over the edge and she began to tremor and shake as an orgasm overtook her body. I watched her with two fingers buried deep in her pussy as her tits bounced from her cumming so hard. She leaned my cock upwards and I continued to cum. My final strands of cum rolling down her hand, my shaft and all over my balls.

It took me a moment to realize where I was. Looking down to see my baby sister, covered in my cum as she finished her own orgasm. She started to lick her fingers like a greedy cum slut. She looked up at Melissa and giggled. "Well I guess we need to buy this one haha."

"Yes, you certainly do." Melissa looked more turned on than angry but did not budge. With that, my sister stood up and slid the bra, panties and stalking's off of her. They were covered in cum as my sister proceeded to toss them into Melissa's arms. Be a dear and box those up for me. My Big Brother will pay for them. "Don't worry, he will tip you well if this secret stays between us three."

I quickly got clothed and walked out. "Yes, miss, yes. Please keep this a secret and I will make it worth your while." Melissa gave me a wink, licked her lips and nodded her head. "Yes, sir. It better be a big tip."

My cock was still throbbing as I walked down the changing room aisle. Amazed at how slutty my sister suddenly was. That was so naughty and dirty, how could I do that? Thinking to myself while trying to find my way out. Looking back for Cindy who should have been putting on clothes, I instead bumped in Melissa.

She acted disgusted and yet kept looking me up and down. "Sir is there anything else I can help you with?" She was still clutching my sisters lingerie set which was covered in my cum.

"Yes dear. Have you seen my father? He was shopping earlier with us." She pointed me towards a changing room in the far back. At this point, all I wanted was to leave quickly. I marched to the back to find Dad. Passing my sister who was finally dressed.

"I'll meet you up front. I am going to find Dad." Cindy still had some cum on her face as I passed. She said yes Big Bro in a subservient kind of way.

"Dad, Dad are you here?" I said loudly so he would hear me. The last door in the aisle swung open slowly. Pushing it open I entered quickly.

"DAD! What the fuck are you doing!" I tried to catch how loud my voice got but I was in complete shock. My father had on the exact same light blue lingerie set that Cindy had been wearing. His legs were completely shaved, as I just looked him up and down. Quickly shutting the door, afraid that someone would see us.

"I saw Cindy dressing in this and figured you were turned on by her. Want me to pretend to be her?" My father, so horny to touch my cock again had dressed as my sister to seduce me.

He turned around and put his hands on the mirror. Showing me his equally smooth ass, I felt my cock twitch and was disappointed in myself. He slowly bent over to stretch his ass up and back for me. I watched as his hand went between his legs to grasp his balls and cover them for me. He looked just like Cindy from behind with his ass wiggling.

"John, does this turn you on?" He looked backed over his ass with while his fingers gently teased and played with his thong and asshole. "Its ok if you need to fuck Daddy's dirty pussy. I am here just to please that big fat cock."

I walked up behind him and grabbed his hair. "Dad, this is messed up and we can't do this. I know you love my cock but you are acting pathetic." His cock so far had stayed tucked away but was now growing hard and poking up his tummy. I pressed his head down to the bench. I have to admit his ass looked amazing and it started to get me hard.

Pressing his face to the bench he looked back at me. "Please John, please you don't have to fuck my man pussy. But please can I suck your cock again. I promise to swallow more of you this time. Please Son, I cant stop thinking about how it made me feel so good and slutty.

I admired my Dad's ass one more time and had a flashback to Cindy, gagging and sucking on my cock. Suddenly I realized my cock was hard again and poking into my fathers tight ass. He groaned and started rubbing his ass all over it.

"Fine Dad, you can have your wish. Just do it quick before we get caught." I let go of his hair as he flipped around and sat on the floor. With mirrors on each wall I had a great view of what my Dad's slutty mouth was about to do. He first grabbed my balls roughly and pulled on them till his tongue slurped and tasted my balls.

I had cum all over myself and Dad only seemed to enjoy that. "MMMM he groaned. Is this all precum or from your jerk session at breakfast? Oh who cares it tastes so good." He got me rock hard while acting so needy for my cock. I began admiring his ass in the light blue thong and stalking's. He was licking up and down my shaft and I couldn't help myself. Leaning over running my hands down his back, I gripped each ass cheek with a hand and spread it open. Slapping his cheeks a few times.

Grabbing his ass forced him to take my cock in his mouth and then he began trying to deep throat me again. Treating him like my usual college slut I laughed. "Haha, oh please baby. You wont be able to swallow my whole cock. Be a good girl and lick up and down my shaft while stroking my head."

He stayed determined and was gagging loudly trying to take more of my cock down his throat. I finally gave in and obliged him to take more down his throat. Letting go of his ass, I gripped the back of his head and started to really thrust into his mouth. There was something so sexy about my daddy dressed up as my sister, trying to swallow all 12in of my cock.

Hearing people moving around in the changing room I could tell we were being too loud. Knowing if I didn't cum soon we would get caught, I gripped his long blond hair and told him to stick his tongue out. Sliding my cock deep into his throat, slowly at first, which made him gag. As I pressed my hips down onto his throat his eyes watered but he started to swallow and take my cock deeper.

Now I started to pump my cock into my Daddy's mouth as he drooled all over his chest. Admiring his ass bouncing in the mirror in unison with his mouth. I hated myself for doing this again, but my Dad really knew how to take a cock down his throat.

Gripping his hair tight, I felt his lips quiver around my shaft. He locked eyes with me and drooled all over himself and my cock. Feeling my cock grow and get closer to cumming, I started continued to fuck his face. We both groaned and growled when all the sudden a very similar knock came at the door.

"Sir, umm Sir. There have been some complaints. Is that you again John?" Melissa asked in a sweet but stern tone. The key started to clink on the door again and all I could muster was, "No, Don't come in here"

Melissa entered into my changing room for the second time today and I pulled my cock out of my Dad's mouth to try and hold the door shut. "Pop" but it was too late. She came in looking very angry.

My cock was about to explode and it was too late for me to hold back. I turned to her while grabbing her arm and said, "You look so sexy Melissa." My cum hungry Dad, dressed up like a sexy girl in blue lingerie jumped to follow my cock and I am glad he did.

With his mouth sucking at my cock head, I began to blow another cum load. Much less than last time but he gobbled it all up. Slurping and licking all over my cock, my Dad smiled and loved what he had just done.

Looking up at Melissa, she stared at my cock resting on my Dads lips. "Wow, sir you are disgusting. You and that big cock are gross," she said. I grinned and pulled up my pants. Leaving my father to clean himself up and get clothes on.

"Melissa, wait. How can we keep this secret between us?" I slipped $100 into her pocket as we walked out together.

"Oh, its ok Sir. Why don't you take my number and promise to buy me dinner? You are so gross its making my stomach upset but I want to help you." She wrote her number on my hand and then licked some cum from my knuckles and palm.

Meeting Cindy and then Dad at the counter. I paid it all on Moms card, knowing she would be angry but hoping we would all explain it to her together. We left the store together, walking closely. Feeling so much closer to each other we walked hand in hand.

12