Daddy Writes Erotica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy pushed me back, my neck stretching to keep his hard cock in my mouth. Lifting me, pulling me by the arms up to him, I pinned his cock between our bodies. He leaned to kiss me softly, his tongue dancing so carefully with mine. I melted against him, my tits mashed flat on his hard body. Daddy reached to my thigh, lifting my body upwards. Straddling his waist, clamped to him by my thighs, Daddy pushed his hand between our bodies. Fisting his cock, he guided his monster against my slick hole. Relaxing my thighs slightly, my bottom dropped, pressuring his rigid cock. As he humped his hips, his cock exploded into my begging cunt. The head popped through my opening, my cunt choking the head, clamped firmly over his knob. Daddy held me motionless, allowing me to feel his cock split my sex. Our breathing slowing, Daddy relaxed his hold on me, allowing my body to settle down forcing more cock into my cunt. Each inch split my insides, the invader slowly, deliberately penetrating me, plunging into my warm wet depths. Daddy turned slowly, dropping to the couch. As he landed on his butt, my cunt swallowed him, settling deep over his massive cock. I slid down him slowly, gently, but took all of him to my deepest depths. I muffled a scream, his penetration so deep, so exquisite I could not describe the feelings. My mind flashed brilliant lights, my body trembled with his penetration. Tilting my hips, I mashed my clit on his cock. I rocked my hips back and forth, mashing my clit over his hard cock. The harder I humped backwards, the harder his body mashed my sensitive clit. Each grind brought my orgasm closer. Leaning, I bit into the flesh on his shoulder, clamping my teeth firmly on his flesh. I sucked him, wanting to give the man a hickey.

His hands reached around me, driving my ass down on him. He thrust upwards, driving a still hard cock home, deep in my body. His nails raked over my ass softly. I humped him hard, driving his cock frontwards, backwards, and in circles. My cunt thrashed Daddy's cock hard. With each thrust, Daddy met my demands, driving his cock deep. I lost cognizant thought again, my pussy demanding to cum. I thrashed hard, driving my body to a third orgasm in a matter of minutes. As I peaked, my body again ripped with waves of my orgasm, Daddy grunted, shoved his hips upwards, flexing hard, and collapsed back on the couch. His cock flexed, squirting his second batch of fluids into my waiting cunt. I ground my body down on him, my muscles milking his beautiful cock. I snuggled in, burying my face in his neck, my body flat on his. We rested, his cock growing limp in my body. I could feel his cock retreating as it slipped from my hole. Daddy rubbed my back gently, his hands caressing each inch of my back, ass, and down my legs.

"God baby," Daddy softly whispered.

"So good Daddy," I whispered in return. "I never thought my first time could be so good," I offered. I kissed his neck, resting my head on his shoulder. My cunt was on fire, wanting more. Daddy's limp cock wasted away under my throbbing cunt, our mingled juices dripping over his cock, balls, matting his hair. I humped his flaccid cock. I needed a hard cock! I wanted Daddy to fuck my ass!

Daddy had laid back on the couch, his eyes closed, absorbing everything that was occurring. I slid off him, moving quickly between his legs. I grabbed his sticky cock, flopped the meat back and forth from thigh to thigh. I swiped my tongue over his flaccid cock, sucking the head into my mouth as it passed before my eyes. Even flaccid, his cock was 6-inches long. I sucked his cock into my mouth, devouring the appendage, chewing on his soft cock. I reached under his balls, my nails raking over the soft patch of skin between his sac and asshole. I felt him hump upwards. I gobbled a ball into my mouth, washing the nut softly. I changed balls, sucking the other in for good measure. I rotated his nuts for several minutes, stroking his chubbing cock with each taste of his nuts. Pushing his legs up over my shoulders, I bit into the soft patch of skin under his balls. Daddy's hips flared upwards, lifting as I probed him gently. I reamed his asshole, licking wide, narrowing my focus, reaching to touch, ream his puckered ass. As my tongue passed over his puckered hole, his asshole flexed, preventing penetration. I drove my tongue hard against his puckered hole. Pulling back to watch, I moved my hand to his ass. I positioned my index finger over his ass, slowly working my fingertip into his tight hole. As my finger slipped into his asshole, Daddy's body lurched high. A grunted scream escaped his lips, his hands reaching for me. He pushed his cock to my lips.

"Do both Honey," Daddy whispered quietly.

With one hand tightly wrapped around the base of his cock, my other hand driving my finger into his asshole, I wrapped my lips around his semi-hard cock. I sucked hard, wanting to give new life to his flaccid meat. His cock grew quickly, growing to fill my mouth and throat.

"Daddy, will you fuck my ass?" I asked him.

"God yes," he muttered, looking deep into my eyes. His cock jumped in size in my mouth.

"Will you lick my ass Daddy," I inquired.

"Yes sweetie," he replied. I scrambled to my feet. Turning, I spread my feet just shoulder wide, leaned to grab my ankles, rocking my ass back and forth in front of my father. Glancing around my knee, I observed Daddy lost in viewing my backside. I knew my ass framed my cleft, my puffy, well fucked lips glistening for him. I wanted to feel his tongue dart into my flesh, move from my wet hole to my asshole as I had done his. Grabbing my hips roughly, Daddy pulled my ass to his face, planting kisses on each cheek. Growling, Daddy nipped my hard flesh, biting gently as he reached to probe my crack. Daddy's fingertip found my asshole, reaming me gently. As his finger danced around my backside, I observed how good it felt. I had already lost track of time, wanting, needing Daddy to slowly penetrate me, to feel the strength of his manhood slam between the cheeks of my ass to make me his. I flared my legs, opening my ass for him even more. He moved quickly, placing his tongue deep in my crack, licking down my ass, dancing over my most private hole. I bent further at the waist, my ass now high above my head, wanting him to have me. Two fingers plunged into my cunt. Pumping twice, he pulled his fingers out, coating my rectum with our comingled juices.

He stood quickly, fisting his engorged cock. "Yes baby, Daddy will fuck your ass," he growled under his breath. Daddy saddled up to my back side, fisted his cock, swiping it up and down my slit, coating the head. Finding my wet hole, Daddy shoved almost savagely. His cock ripped into my wet channel, his hips hitting my flesh with the first thrust. He repeated, jamming his hips forward, his hips slapping off my ass, the noises I read about filling my senses. God it was great! Daddy hesitated. Pulling out, he placed the wet, coated head at my ass, grabbing my hip bones for leverage. "Yes baby," he grunted, pushing his hips forward slowly. I felt the pressure, his head pressing hard to my asshole. Daddy rotated his hips, continually pushing forward. My muscles flexed, clenched shut, but with the increased pressure, parted slightly. The small opening gave way, Daddy's cock head speared through my tight ring. Pain seared my brain as his massive intruder pushed through my defenses. He pulled roughly on my hips, shoving more cock into my ass. Clamping my hand over my mouth to stifle any noises, I screamed into my hand. "Fuck Patti," Daddy grunted. "So fucking tight," he continued.

A warmth spread over my body. Daddy plunged deep in my ass, his hips slapping hard against me, pounding my ass with each savage thrust. I thrust back as well, offering my forbidden channel to my loving Daddy. I spread my feet even wider, humping him each time he thrust forward, grinding my ass to him hard. I could not breathe, I could not scream, I could not do anything but hold on, his thrusts so fast, so hard, so deep. His body tensed, he pulled me hard to him, grinding against me. With a loud exit of breath, a deep grunt, his cock erupted in my ass. I reached to my clit, quickly flicking my hard nub to a quick, small orgasm as Daddy humped my back side. His hips dipped, circled, plunged, and more, driving his deflating cock into my gaping ass. As he finished, my orgasm coursed through my body, the tremors washing over me. I collapsed to my knees, my head resting on the couch.

"Nothing Babe," my Daddy shouted toward the stairs. "Movies almost over, be up shortly," he continued. Daddy tossed my night shirt to me, landing on my butt. "Get dressed sweetie," he ordered. "We don't want to get caught," he followed. I laid very still, my body trembling, feeling his cock shatter my needs. "You OK Baby," he asked, leaning to me, his hand on my shoulder.

"I am terrific Daddy," I whispered. "I'm fucking terrific," I muttered, groaning audibly. "I may never walk again," I laughed.

Daddy swatted my butt playfully. "Next time, I want to suck your gorgeous tits," Daddy whispered. "Hey sweetie, we got to get to bed before your Mom has ideas," Daddy offered.

"Go on Daddy, I'll follow in a minute," I said. Daddy turned the DVD player off, stopped to rub my back for one minute, and headed upstairs. I closed my eyes, my mind screaming thru our sex. Daddy had filled all of my orifices. Every hole had a deposit of cum. I had not even planned that! Rising, my cunt started to run juices and whatever down my leg. I winced, not wanting to think about the gunk. I stuffed my night shirt between my legs. Now naked, I switched the light off, and headed to bed.

I had a terrific story for Sara. No more fantasies.

12