Daddy Writes Erotica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,829 Followers

"Sara, do you really want to fuck him," I asked slowly, contemplating my words. "Do you want him, a grown man, to be your first?" I asked again. I had to be sure this is what she wanted.

Sara hesitated, her eyes unfocused, thoughts running rampant through her brain. "Yes, I do," Sara breathed heavily. "What should we do," she asked softly.

"We will call Daddy up here," I instructed. "But we will be heavily involved in our sex," I continued. "I think he should see your naked ass, your glistening wet cunt framed, on your knees, your head buried in my cunt," I offered. "How's that sound," I asked.

"Fuck! What if he wants to stick his cock in my cunt," Sara asked wide eyed.

"Will you let him?" I asked.

Sara's body shuddered. "Oh God yes," she muttered. "My cunt is throbbing," she volunteered.

"Mine too," I told her. "Get naked now, come lick my cunt," I ordered. We stripped lightning quick. I jumped to the bed, rolling to my back. "Ok sweetie, I'm yours," I said, opening my legs wide. Sara literally dove to the bed, moving quickly to inhale me clit deep into her mouth. My hips arched high as she tried to suck my clit from my body. She was in a frenzy, lapping, tugging, and finally jamming two fingers into my cunt.

"Sara, slow down," I breathed. "Don't tear it off," I followed. She acknowledged, shaking her head affirmative, never releasing my clit. I thrust my hips to her mouth, reaching to pull her head tighter, pushing her face between my folds. Her tongue lapped my hole, slid along my slit, and probed my clit quickly. Her teeth grabbed my hooded sex, clamping firmly, her tongue thrashing my button hard, her tongue mashing my flesh against the inside of her mouth.

"Oh God Daddy," I screamed. "Daddy," I yelled again. Seconds passed, the door opened quickly. Daddy stormed into the room, first looking to me, and then staring at Sara's ass. He reached to her, his hands sliding over her soft flesh, his fingers dipping into her cleft. Sara jumped at his touch, and growled into my cunt as his fingers slipped into her wet slit. Daddy probed up and down her slit, his fingers slowing, stopping to penetrate her cunt. Sara froze, her body pushing to my Daddy. Her breath slowly escaped her, her eyes wide, then clenching shut as her breathing stopped. Grunting, she dove to capture my clit, biting down harder than I anticipated. I grabbed her hair, pulling her back slightly. She shook her head back and forth, tugging my clit, her tongue raking over my sensitive flesh quickly.

I could see the top of Daddy's head, pressing against Sara's ass. I could feel him tongue fucking her, his face buried deep in her cunt. With each flick of his tongue, her gasps, her grunts told the story. Her hips bucked up and down, rotating quickly. Her body froze, her hips bucked, her body erupted into orgasm. She lost control, fucking my cunt with her face, her tongue. Daddy stood tall, his rigid cock lay on her ass. I could see the wetness, the precum. Stepping back, Daddy fisted his cock, stepped to the saddle, and aimed his cock into her slit. He slid the head up and down her soaked slit, coating the head. Finding her hole, grabbing a hip, Daddy pushed forward, stroking into her yielding body. Sara grimaced, her face contorted. As Daddy's cock slipped into her body, her mouth opened wide, O shaped as he pushed deeper. Looking into my eyes, she was wild eyed.

"Oh fuck," Sara groaned. Bracing her body, she pushed back. Daddy withdrew, grabbing both hips, and pulled forward almost savagely. His hips slapped against her ass. Hesitating, he ground his hips against her pliant ass. Sara could not breathe. Her eyes shut tightly, the matched each thrust with her own. Abruptly, she jammed two fingers back into my wet cunt, leaning to gobble my clit into her mouth. I stared into Daddy's eyes.

"Oh fuck," Daddy grunted. "Fuck her Sara! Fuck my baby girl," Daddy groaned. With each thrust from Daddy, Sara's face slid hard into my folds, her fingers thrusting deep. My body erupted into orgasm, Sara's mouth flicking my clit hard back and forth. Within seconds, I pushed her away. Daddy hammered away at her back side, pounding his hard flesh into the depths of her cunt.

Pulling away, turning quickly, I slithered down under Sara. As I reached her cunt, I could see Daddy's cock piston like thrusts into her body, his cock appearing, hesitating, then slamming forward, buried balls deep in her cunt. His nuts rested on my eyes. I lifted my head, grabbing Sara's clit, sucking the hard nub into my mouth. Fireworks went off in Sara. Her hips dropped, she mashed her clit to my mouth.

"Oh shit," screamed Sara. "Fuck me hard," she grunted. Her hips humped involuntarily, pressing to my lips, lifting to absorb Daddy's thrusts. Sara dropped on me, her body lying against me hard. Her mouth captured my cunt, lapping at my clit. My legs clamped around her head, my mouth chewing on her sensitive flesh, watching Daddy's cock plunge into her wet depths.

"Argh," Daddy screamed. "I'm cumming," he grunted, his body flexing hard, hips thrusting deep, grinding against Sara's ass. Sara's body quivered, her hips shuddering as Daddy ground his cock deep. I felt her, her body melted, her second orgasm ripping through her body, absorbing Daddy's cum with each spurt deep in her body. For several minutes, our bodies flailed, our sexes grinding, humping, and sating each other. Daddy thrust once more, his cock more flaccid that rigid, his cock meat buckling against her cunt, drooping, sliding along her slit. I opened my mouth, sucking the head into my mouth quickly. Daddy buckled, pressing hard to my mouth. I sucked him deep for just a moment, tasting any juices he had for me.

Daddy swatted Sara's butt playfully. "What can I do for you girls?" Daddy asked, his face expressionless. Daddy shuddered, his body betraying his non-chalant attitude.

I pushed Sara off my body, stretching, pulling Daddy over my face. His nuts hung inches above me. "Why nothing Daddy," I whispered in return. "We were just, ah," I stopped mid sentence. My mouth opened, my tongue reached to catch a drop of cum ready to drip from his cock.

"Your cock is huge," Sara whispered, watching Daddy dribble his cock to my lips.

"Thanks Sara," Daddy accepted the compliment. "Move sweetie, let me lay down with you," Daddy said. I rolled over, turning around, and joining Daddy. Sara joined us, crawling to Daddy's other side. "What got into you girls," he asked. "Are we all right with this," he asked softly.

I wrapped my fingers around his sticky cock, tugging upwards, a bubble of cum drops glistened in the eye. Sara moved quickly, her mouth capturing the head, sucking his cock into her mouth. "Ah," Daddy growled. "I guess so," he continued. Sara bobbed on his chubbing cock.

"So what's next," I asked. "I so need your cock this morning as well," I added quickly.

Daddy just grinned.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,829 Followers
12