DaddyDom36

Story Info
DaddyDom36 and Transboy21 finally meet.
1.3k words
4.06
22.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Transboy
Transboy
24 Followers

Saturday, 9th. 11pm.

DaddyDom36: Hello, boy.

Transboy21: Hi, Daddy.

DaddyDom36: Its nice to speak to you again. Have you purchased the items I instructed.

Transboy21: Yes, Daddy.

DaddyDom36: Tell me what you got. Be specific.

Transboy21: Yes, Daddy. I purchased a large clear glass butt plug, one pair of metal handcuffs and a steel spreader bar.

DaddyDom36: Have you used any of them?

Transboy21: No, Daddy. Not without your permission.

DaddyDom36: Good boy.

Transboy21: Thank you, Daddy.

DaddyDom36: What days are you available next week?

Transboy21: Tuesday and Friday, Daddy.

DaddyDom36: Okay, put those items in a black bag in the trunk of your car. I will call you between midday and midnight on one of those days. I will give you an address and time. Understand, boy?

Transboy21: Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy.

DaddyDom36: Until then you will manually masturbate once a day. The moment you wake up.

Transboy21: Yes, Daddy.

DaddyDom36: Reiterate your limits.

Transboy21: No feet, illegal activity, scat, pee, permanent damage. And I do not use my front hole, Daddy.

DaddyDom36: Okay, boy. I will contact you. Sleep well.

Transboy21: Thank you, Daddy. You too.

DaddyDom36 signed out.

Friday, 15th. 12:26pm.

I woke up later than usual. Work had been crazy lately. I was working extra hours and doing my bosses work as usual. But over the holidays, business gets crazy. I didn't get home until gone 5am last night. The only thing that has got me through the past week had been my days off. Knowing that at some point, I would finally meet Daddy. Of course, we swapped pictures, so I knew what he looked like. But physically meeting him... fuck, just thinking about it makes my cock hard.

I check my phone when I awoke, making sure I didn't miss Daddys call. When I saw the all so familiar blank screen, I fell back to the pillow. I slipped my hands into my boxers and started stroking my t-cock. I pushed my finger under the shaft, and pressed my thumb softly over my wet hard t-cock. I came, easily. My back arched, I bit my lip to keep quiet. I smiled to myself, knowing that today was the day. He said today or Tuesday, and Tuesday had already past. In the next eleven and a half hours, I would meet my Daddy.

As I pulled my hand from my underwear, I pushed myself up to my feet and out of bed. I took my phone off charge and brought it with me downstairs. Grabbing a bowl, I filled it with Lucky Charms and milk. I sat in the living room, turned on the TV and watched Friends reruns. I was trying to distract myself, I had been waiting so long to experience a BDSM session. I'd been speaking to Daddy for over a year, he knew how to be a true dominant. It was our first conversation when he told me that it was a relationship. Where we would both work together. I wouldn't be a slave, I would be a submissive. He explained that the difference was simple. A slave loses control, and a submissive gives it willing and can take it away.

You're probably wondering why someone would choose to be a submissive. For me, knowing that I have one purpose, to do as my Daddy wishes is incredibly freeing. But for that to work, the relationship between a dominant and their submissive has to be based on trust. Because when it works, it is beautiful. Daddy has been training me for the last eight months for our meeting. I send him pictures or videos weekly of me carrying out his biddings. And then, when he feels I am ready, he will set up a meeting. And last Saturday, he did, he finally did. And I thought I was going to scared, but mostly I'm excited and impatient.

Friday, 15th. 2:30pm.

My phone lit up with the word UNKNOWN and my heart skipped. I quickly grabbed it and swiped to answer.

"Hello?"

"28 Barker Street. 30 minutes."

The line went dead and I jumped up from my couch. I ran up my staircase and quickly, shoved on a clean shirt and jeans. I pulled my boots onto my feet, I didn't even bother tying them. I grabbed my phone, keys and wallet before leaving the house in record time. I sat in the drivers seat of my car and punched the address Daddy gave me into my GPS. I breathe deeply before pulling out of the driveway.

Friday 15th, 2:58pm.

The front door was bright red, with a brick archway above it. I parked in front of a black BMW, which was sitting in the driveway. I stepped out of the car to my trunk and pulled out the black bag. I manually lock my car before walking up the path to his detached house. My body was pumped full of adrenaline as I knocked on the varnished wood. I heard his footsteps walk towards me immediately. Daddy opens the door and without missing a beat, he speaks "Boy, get on your knees."

I quickly drop to my knees and look up at him, he continues his instruction "All fours. Bag handle in your mouth. Go to the second door on your right." he smirks as I crawl past him. I hear the door close as I make my way to the room. I look inside and see a classic bedroom: wardrobe, chest of drawers, mirror, double bed, bedside cabinets etc. I notice though that in front of the bed, is a tripod and camera. I pause and Daddy walks in quickly behind me. He leans down and takes the bag from my mouth.

"Stand, boy." he commands as he turns the camera to me. I get to my feet, holding my hands behind my back. Daddy approaches me, and touches my cheek. I shiver, I'd waited for him to touch me for so long. Daddy presses his lips to mine, lingering for a moment as I melt on the spot. He whispers for me to strip before stepping back and I slowly take the clothes from my body. Stripping to my boxers.

"Good boy. Did you bring everything?"

"Yes, Daddy." I whimper. Daddy smirks at me and opens the bag. He peers through and nods, before turning the camera to the bed.

"Boy, get on the bed."

I sit on the side of the bed, before Daddy pulls out the handcuffs. He binds my wrists in the middle of his wooden headboard. I look up and watch Daddy as he speaks "Are you excited, boy?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Really?"

"Yes, Daddy. I dreamed of being under your physical control like this."

Daddy grabs my hips and lies me down straight. He pulls the underwear covering me off my helpless body. Daddy runs his fingers hard over my cock, I yelp loudly before a moan slips out. He laughs and picks up a permanent marker from his bedside cabinet. Daddy grabs the camera, taking it off its tripod. He roughly writes on me, capturing the action with the lens. I look down and in big black capital letters, on my stomach, it said DADDY'S LITTLE SLUT. I bite my lip and look up at him. He runs his fingers over my cock again, slower this time. Daddy keeps eyes contact with me and feels how wet and hard I am.

"Good little boy." he says before wiping his fingers over my mouth, leaving juices on my lips. Daddy puts the camera back, and collects the spreader bar. He forces the bar roughly between my legs. Making sure my cock and ass were on show to the camera, as well as my shame, written in marker.

He looks down at the sight of me, one side of his mouth curls into a half smile "Almost perfect. Boy, in an hour, I want you to beg for me to stretch your ass out. I want you squirming for my cock."

I whimper, moving on the bed "Please, Daddy. Don't go..." as he leaves me with nothing but a glimpse of a smile, the slam of the bedroom door and the flash of a recording light.

To be continued...

Transboy
Transboy
24 Followers