DaddyLover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At my cry, he stopped moving, and the distressed look on my face must have been the reason he released my legs, letting them fall on either side of his hips as he repositioned himself between them. "I have to do this Maggie, please forgive me."

He entered me again, slowly stroking in and out. I closed my eyes and then with a hard, deep thrust, he drove into me, taking my virginity, with my screams ringing in my ear. I struggled and tried to get from under him until I was exhausted. My cries turned into powerless moans as he fucked me until he came, thrusting and grunting like an angry animal, still murmuring, "I had to, forgive me baby."

I lay there thinking how I had so looked forward to seeing Daddy, being with him. But when we had arrived back at my room, he had seemed to change; it was as if he was someone else, not the person I knew. It frightened me. Now it was over, and I just wanted him to go; I didn't want him to touch me.

I lay curled on my side; it was getting late.

He rolled me onto my back and made me open my legs. He knelt down at the end of the bed and gazing at my swollen, pink pussy overflowing with his spent cum. "Oh, Maggie . . . baby, I'm sorry," he whispered, as he lowered his face to my abused pussy. I felt him gently, tenderly lick and kiss me there, soothing me, calming me until I came with a gut-wrenching orgasm.

Phil
"You were away from him, Maggie. It was over, wasn't it? Why did you let him come and visit?" I knew I sounded accusatory, but at this point, I didn't care.

"I thought my being away from him would make a difference. And for a while, after leaving and going to live at school, I thought it had." She looked up at me, on the brink of crying again. "I missed him, Phil."

"I loved him," she had said defiantly, almost daring me to say anything against him.

*****

I thought back to the last few months of my friendship with Jack. He had talked incessantly about his little girl Maggie; how smart, attractive, and down-to-earth she was. How he had sent her off to college but didn't know if he'd be able to make it emotionally without her. I remembered how he'd sometimes disappear during the week for a day or two, and always return relaxed and looking satisfied. Now I understood . . . he had begun fucking his daughter by then and eventually gotten her knocked up. I had no doubt that he had deliberately impregnated her.

An overwhelming sense of anger toward Jack, tinged perhaps with jealousy and envy swept over me. I made Maggie turn and look at me. "He raped you, Maggie, don't you see that? It was him controlling you, wanting to make sure he was the only man between your legs!"

"Damn it! Are you so stupid and naive that you think your being pregnant was an accident? He knocked you up so you'd have no choice but to come back home to him."

She wanted to lash out, to hit me; I could see the hurt and anger. Instead, she pulled free of my hold and looked at me one last time, before storming out of the room.

Maggie
I sat in our bedroom, staring out of the window . . . I had no tears left. How could he say those things? I had loved my father more than anyone. When he had died I was alone and afraid.

Then I met Phil. Phil made everything good again. He encouraged me to be my own person, he wasn't afraid to let me have friends and interests outside of just the two of us, he treated me like a woman, and though he'd never told me as much, I think he loved me.

Phil
We started going through a period of almost constant bickering and arguing. I started demanding more and more details about her relationship with her father, which only served to make Maggie the target for my misdirected anger against Jack. In the heat of arguing, I said things I regretted. I knew in my core that she had been an innocent, but I irrationally blamed her for allowing it to happen.

Maggie had loved her father without question. She had come to see it as a loving relationship between a man and a woman, not father and daughter. It made me crazy whenever I thought of him eating her pussy or putting his cock inside her, and it made me even angrier because such thoughts were always accompanied by a heaviness in my balls and uncomfortable throbbing of my cock.

Maggie
I know he's angry and hurt and yet, despite the arguing and harsh words he still reaches out for me at night, and pulls me close. I've awakened in the morning to find him spooning behind me, his cock pressed snuggly against my ass or my head on his chest, the warm, moist apex between my legs straddling one of his thighs.

Perhaps what we have is strong enough at least, to get us through this.

He hasn't said anything, but I know what he'd like me to do, but I will never give up my father's baby.

Phil
I got out of bed and ambled to the bathroom where I stood over the toilet, freed my semi-hard cock from my shorts, and sighed with relief as a warm, steady stream of pee started to flow. I looked up in time to see Maggie step out of the shower. Her young, vibrant body glistened, her thick, beautiful hair twisted into a damp haphazard braid down her back.

"Good morning," she said when she saw me staring at her. Not waiting for a reply, she turned and reached for a towel. Watching her, I felt that familiar stirring in my loins, a sudden strong urge to fuck her. We hadn't been intimate in almost a week, and I missed being with her.

"Maggie, come over here and get on your knees."

She turned and looked at me as if I had just lost my mind. "What?" The towel not yet secured around her, I saw her nipples immediately become hard and long from the coolness of the bathroom and from seeing my now obvious arousal.

"You heard what I said. Get on your knees . . . now," I demanded. It had been too long; my intense sexual urges required immediate, rough satisfaction.

She hesitated at first, but I could see in her eyes, that she was as tired as I was of the bad feelings and was eager to play. She let her towel drop to the floor and walked toward me, kneeling down between my legs. I brushed my wet cock across her face letting it linger on her lips before pressing the head into her not yet willing mouth, milking out the last drops of pee before stroking in and out of her mouth. When my cock was hard and erect, I pulled it from her mouth, pressed her back onto the tile floor of the bathroom, and penetrated her.

"No, no Phil, wait," she protested. She tried to push me off, I knew she wasn't ready for me, but I was bigger, stronger, and I couldn't wait. I heard her moaning under me in discomfort, and was relieved when I finally felt the pressure from her hands against the small of my back as she gradually spread her legs wider, lifting them to encircle my waist. Pulling me in closer to her, her gaze locked with mine as her pussy opened for me.

"Oh, Phil," she whispered haltingly against my ear, pleasurable waves spreading through her lithe body. At the peak of her orgasm, her pussy contracted tightly around my cock and I erupted deep and hard inside of her.

Maggie
God, I missed him, I hadn't realized how much until I felt his warm hardness glide into me. We both came quickly, for the first time in days. Afterward we climbed into the shower and under the hot spray of the water he dropped down onto his knees, spread my legs wide and began kissing and licking the inside of my thighs as the warm water trickled down my body. Using his mouth and tongue, he teased my clit until it was bright pink and ready to burst . . . sucking my engorged clit as if it was a small, hard cock. My reward was . . . just a minute or so away. The last thing I remember saying, as the light headedness enveloped me was, "Oh god Phil, yes!"

Phil
I had watched her as she lay writhing on the floor, her eyes closed, thighs open, pussy so inviting. When I covered her with my body, she pressed her mouth to my ear softly calling my name and I wondered if this is what it was like for Jack, is this how she had pulled him to her? In his mind, did her actions make it easier, make it permissible for him to spread her legs every night and claim her burgeoning womanhood for himself?

I suppose the oral sex between them was enough until it wasn't enough for him anymore, and his desire to have full intercourse with her became all consuming. I felt my anger towards him harden knowing that he had taken her willingness and obvious need and desire to please him and corrupted it even more by teaching her, training her to please him sexually. With all of that, she had still loved him.

I took a deep breath and shook my head as I tried to clear my mind of those thoughts. I didn't go to work that day. We got out of the shower put on our robes and headed to the kitchen. I smiled as I watched her fussing about in the kitchen, pouring juice, making toast, brewing coffee, and I could feel the growing fullness in my balls. I watched her and thought how I'd love to bend her over that counter and take her doggie. "Down boy, down boy," I laughed aloud, causing Maggie to turn around to look at me in surprise.

We loaded up our breakfast trays and headed back upstairs.

Maggie
After breakfast we lay stretched out on the bed pretending to watch television when he leaned over, and started to fondled and sucked my tits. When I opened my legs for him, he slipped his hand down on top of my clit and began massaging it and fingering my wet pussy until I came into his hand.

As he bent and teased my hard pink nipples one more time, I heard myself moan and whisper, "Yes, Daddy," and felt him stiffen . . . nipping the lobe of his ear I said, "I'm talking about you, Phil. From now on, I'll never call you Daddy, unless you ask me to."

*****

Over the next couple of hours, Phil and I talked, and I told him about the incident leading up to my father sending me off to live at school.

I knew Daddy wanted us to become more sexual, but he was hesitant to take that step. He had started drinking again and had become almost obsessed with the thought of a casual friend named Jimmy and I being physically intimate, and nothing I said seemed to reassure him that there was nothing to be concerned about.

Things finally came to a head one night when Jimmy had dropped me off after study group. Daddy imagined he had seen Jimmy kiss me and try to fondle my breasts when he brought me home. As soon as I came into the house and closed the door, an argument started and went on until I went to bed. I felt horrible the following day. By dinnertime, he was drinking and the questioning had started again. I had never seen him like this before, and it was frightening.

"Daddy, please – let's not argue."

The longer he shouted and ranted at me inexplicably the more aroused he became. At one point, the huge bulge in his pants must have become uncomfortable, because now intoxicated and with whatever control he might have had gone he unzipped and pulled his penis out right there in front of me.

"Daddy! What's wrong with you? Stop, please stop."

He stood there leering at me. "Come here and suck me, Maggie," he slurred, "just a little, come on, and be Daddy's good girl." He took my hand, pulled me down to my knees, and rubbed his cock across my face as he stroked and caressed it. He held the back of my head with one hand and started pushing his cock through my tightly closed lips, shutting his eyes so that he could concentrate on the pressure and friction as he pressed it into my mouth. Forcing me to open my mouth wider, he slowly let his cock slide in and then pulled it out, moaning with each stroke.

I was hysterical by now, unsure what he might do. He pulled his cock out until only his cockhead was in my mouth and I tried to pull away as his hips began stroking harder, pumping his dick deeper into my throat. I could feel his balls tightening against his body as he pressed my face into his warm, sweaty groin. With one, deep thrust he rammed his hard swollen cock as far back into my mouth as it would go and shot a thick gush of cum down my throat.

In between gasping and gagging, I screamed, "Oh my god, you bastard! Why did you do that? Why would you do that to me?"

Still between his legs, I looked up at him. In disbelief, I watched him drunkenly milk his softening dick, producing a slick thread of cum that seeped from his pee hole onto my breasts.

"This is so unfair! I haven't done anything!" I shouted at him.

I turned to go upstairs, when he came up behind me, grabbed my arm and pulled me down onto the stairs.

"Sit down! – I didn't tell you to could go, do you think last night was the first time I had seen you letting him grope and finger you?"

"Please, Daddy, please, don't say those things to me, they're not true."

"Open your legs!" he said coldly. When I didn't move fast enough he pushed me back against the stair and roughly pulled my legs apart, pressing my bent knees against my chest. I could clearly see his erection and the abundance of sticky pre-cum that covered his cockhead.

I could see him struggling to keep himself from ramming his hard cock into my pussy.

Trembling, he dropped onto his knees on the lower step and holding my legs up, out of his way used his mouth on me.

Spreading my legs even wider, he buried his face between my thighs, roughly sucking my clit. Applying more pressure, his tongue licked and probed my pussy making me gasp and hold my breath as I felt my body, succumbing to the sensations that he was awakening between my legs. I didn't want to enjoy what he was doing to me, but I couldn't stop it, I couldn't help it. He made me cum, squirting my wetness into his drunk, eager mouth, my involuntary cries and moans of "Yes Daddy. . . oh, thank you Daddy," were barely audible endearments whispered for only him to hear.

I heard him chuckle sadistically when I moaned with painful pleasure after he nipped my still sensitive clit with his teeth causing my body to jerk. He lifted his head and rose to stand up over me and growled, "Go upstairs - get out of my sight . . . now!"

On shaky legs, I got to my feet and made it up the stairs to my room. Concerned that he might follow me, I kept stealing quick glances over my shoulder. I could see him standing there watching me. I hurried to my room, closing and locking the bedroom door. I had never locked my door to him before.

*****

Phil
"That night must have scared him as much as it did you," I said. "That's when he decided he'd better get you away from him, before he ended up raping you, didn't he?"

Her head shot up and she glared at me with a look of disgust on her face. "Not rape! He would never do that, she said defensively." "After a very tense week, I went to visit with my Aunt and I ended up staying with her for almost a month until arrangements were made for me to live in the dorm and then I left for school."

"I wish you could see your face," she said, as she raised her small, soft hand and caressed my cheek.

"So judgmental," she murmured shaking her head. "You conveniently forget, you're a 34 year old man and you've been fucking a 19 year old girl regularly for a while now. Is that any different?" she asked sarcastically.

"Hell yes it's different, you're not my daughter!"

We lay there quietly for a while, her head resting on my chest. I could feel her hard, erect nipples and that warm, beckoning haven between her thighs as she innocently pressed her body against my side, making my dick twitch impatiently.

"Phil," she said hesitantly, and stopped.

"Yes."

"Phil, there's nothing I can do or say to you that will change what happened or how I felt about him."

"I know baby, it doesn't matter anymore. That part of your life is over," I said as I positioned her under me. Spreading her legs, I rolled on top of her, slid my now dripping cock into her soft, yielding pussy and made love to her.

Maggie
I don't want it to sound as if I'm making excuses or rationalizing about what we did, but when he came for that first visit at school, I had been so excited, I had barely slept the night before. I hadn't seen him in such a long time and I missed him. I missed how he touched me and made me feel. I know, I know, even to me it sounds a little sick, but I don't care, that's how I felt.

*****

It's hard to believe, but I've already started my 2nd trimester. I think I'm the happiest that I have been in a very, very long time. The only thing that saddens me is that Phil never talks about the baby.

He's tormented by the knowledge that the baby growing inside of me is from my father's seed and not his. He insists that it was Daddy's intent all along, to get me pregnant but I don't believe that. I can't believe that.

I can clearly remember the afternoon Daddy impregnated me. Some people will say there's no way to know the moment of conception, but I know. I sensed it when it happened.

I had come home unexpectedly for the weekend. Daddy was at work, and the house was empty when I got there. It was late summer, the day was particularly warm, and since I was alone in the house, after taking a cooling shower I stretched out on my bed wearing just a skimpy pair of yellow panties and quickly dozed off.

I slept a little longer than I had intended, and smiled sleepily to myself when I opened my eyes and felt the familiar, pleasant swipe of a tongue between my thighs. While I slept, Daddy had removed my panties and I now lay naked on the bed with him eating me. I lay back and gave into the orgasm that only he, the most perfect man in the world could give me.

He raised himself from between my legs and stretched out covering my body with the full length of his.

"Hi, Daddy," I said as I snuggled into his arms and inhaled his familiar man scent which was now mixed with the musky fragrance of my sex.

"Hi, baby, I didn't realize you were coming down this weekend."

"Now that I've finished my last exams, it was kind of spur of the moment, and plus we haven't seen each other in almost two weeks."

We had been having regular sex for several weeks by that point and I could feel my arousal increasing just from his nearness and my desire for him. I looked into his eyes and enjoyed the afterglow of the orgasm he had gifted me with, all the while hearing that faint far away murmur in the back of my mind that said this was wrong, we were doing something that a father should never do to his daughter. As the voice grew louder, I closed my eyes, I let my hips begin to sway seductively under him, and I acknowledged to myself that the love I felt for this man, was not the love of a daughter for her father, but the love of a woman for a man.

I got up and walked toward the bathroom. When I turned around, Daddy was undressed and in full, hard erection. He walked into the bathroom and sat down on the dressing chair extending his hand to me.

"Come here, baby," he said huskily. I stood there in front of him and even in my relative inexperience recognized the lust and desire in his eyes. I stepped closer to him and following his unspoken instructions, sat in his lap, my legs straddling his and held my breath as he slipped his hard, demanding manhood into me. Like a greedy whore, I instinctively began grinding myself on his cock, until all I could think about was relieving that horrible, horny, achiness inside. Daddy lovingly impaled me and I heard him gasp as he held my hips steady and repeatedly sank the entire length of his cock inside me. I quivered with pleasure each time he would glide into me letting me feel the friction of that large vein down the underside of his cock. Feeling him continuing to grow and swell inside me left me weak.

My arms about his neck I pulled myself closer to him, my breasts pressed tightly to his bare chest. I could feel him stiffen as he struggled to control his urge to ejaculate.