DaddyLover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay Daddy, its okay if you cum."

Daddy grunted and shook his head, "No . . . not yet." He held my hips and slowly, rhythmically stroked into me until I felt as if my insides were melting and then the joy and pleasure of an exquisitely intense orgasm flooded through my body . . . as a warm trickle of urine escaped and washed over his hard, tight balls.

"Oh, Daddy . . . oh, Daddy I'm sorry," I said with tears of sexual satisfaction and embarrassment trailing down my cheeks.

"No, Maggie don't be sorry, there's nothing to be sorry about."

*****

We stood in the shower, him behind me pressed tight to my back and ass as the hot water cascaded over us. I could feel his hard, hot cock as it rubbed against my ass.

We stepped out of the shower and I reached for a towel and began to dry him while with the other hand I gently stroked his swelling cock. As I sank to my knees I licked his cockhead and made to take him in my mouth, "Stop, damn it stop!" he said haltingly as he stepped back out of my reach. Momentarily confused, I looked up and I could see his face was tight and strained with sexual tension barely held in check.

"Daddy. . . . are you alright?" I asked timidly.

"Yes, baby, everything's fine," he reassured me, helping me to my feet, he bent to gently bite and then kiss each of my hard, pink nipples. Though both of us were still wet from our shower, he took my hand and led me to his bed. He had me get onto my hands and knees, doggy style and he started using his tongue to lick from my clit to my ass with long soft swipes. Getting on his back, he had me straddle his face so that I was directly over his mouth. He spread my legs wider and held my pussy lips apart licking and, gently flicking my clit. Slow at first, then faster, and faster until I was literally shaking with need. He was excited to the point that despite his best resolve, I knew he must have been painfully hard and ready for me

He rolled me over onto my back allowing me to feel his hot erection against my hip. As he kissed me again, he deftly parted my legs with his knees and positioned himself at my opening teasing my clit and pussy with his leaking cockhead. In one smooth, slow movement he slide into my tight wet core and began the long, deep stroking that I needed. He lifted my hips off the bed and I encircled his waist with my legs holding him closer and encouraging him to thrust deeper so I could feel all of him. He urgently rammed his cock into me and began pounding me hard and deep as he whispered into my ear, "now baby . . . oh, god, now baby, cum for Daddy now" . . . and I eagerly let my body surrender.

With him thrusting into me, he finally allowed himself to cum, and pulled me along with him in a long, hard orgasm that left me shuddering. My contracting muscles squeezed and milked the fertile cum from his hard, strong shaft, filling my pussy completely. On some subconscious level, I knew then that he had given me his baby. Exhausted, he slumped over me, his jerking cock slowly pulsing the last of his thick, potent cum into me.

Phil
I hate that I've become so obsessed with what Jack and she have done sexually. I know I'm making myself crazy and very unhappy. I know she doesn't like to talk about their relationship and wants to move on. I'm going to try and let it go, to stop constantly demanding details from her.

I know she's concerned about my feelings towards her baby, but I'm tired of the tension and unhappiness and though I don't think I will ever be able to accept the child (Jack's child), I care for her and the child come with her.

Maggie
I can see and feel my body starting to change. I guess the most obvious thing to me is my increased, sometimes insatiable sex drive. I'll be the first to admit that I've always be very sexual with Phil (was I really like this with my father?), but since becoming pregnant, it's as if I'm in a constant state of arousal. Wanting his cock inside me, his mouth on me, I can't keep my hands off him.

Phil
It's been very good between us. I have her full attention and body totally to myself. I catch myself sometimes just watching her, in the kitchen, in the yard, at the pool, watching and lusting after her. One fantastic thing about her being pregnant is that she seems to want sex constantly. She's willingly, eagerly let me take her whenever, wherever I've wanted her. I've often asked her to masturbate for me so I could enjoy watching her, but now when the urge comes over her she indulges herself and all the better if I walk in on her and watch while she's taking care of herself. On more than one occasion, I've walked into our bedroom to find her stretched out on the bed naked, her panties off or her hand inside her panties masturbating. What more could a man ask for?

She's started waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep. If she's horny (which she usually is) my beautiful girl will free my cock and suck me until I cum . . . damn, sometimes I don't realize I'm not dreaming until I shoot cum all over her.

She's taken to wearing my shirts around the house and nothing else and I've noticed the beginnings of a baby bump on her small frame and a fuller roundness to her ass. Lately when I see her naked, or getting ready for bed I have an overwhelming urge to bend her over and fuck her in the ass. It will take some persuasion, but I know that eventually she will want me to take her that way.

I'll bet that's one place she refused to let that bastard Jack violate.

Maggie
Others may not notice yet, but I know Phil sees the subtle early changes in my body, I've seen him watching me. It's summer time and very hot, I don't usually wear a lot of clothes around the house and he likes to touch me, fondle my pregnant body. I enjoy when he unexpectedly lifts up my shirt and enters me, or unbuttons it slowly to expose my growing breast and belly.

We had gone to bed after lovemaking and he was spooning behind me. Laying there with him gently tweaking my nipples he told me he wanted to have anal sex with me, and I told him "No, you're too big and I don't think I can take all of you inside me." There was no further conversation. Smiling, I rolled over turning toward him, snuggled against him and drifted off to sleep knowing that if that's how he wanted me, I would let him have his way sooner or later.

Phil
Sitting up in bed reading, I looked across the room and saw her coming out of the bathroom wearing one of my big white dress shirts. It's much too big for her, the sleeves hang over her hands and the shirttails reach almost to her knees. She's well into her 5th month now, her pregnancy is obvious now, and her beautiful belly, rounded hips, and full breasts keep me in a state of sexual excitement whenever I'm around her. I didn't realize this before, but pregnancy, her pregnancy is a serious turn-on for me.

The shirt is unbuttoned down the front, and she is gloriously naked underneath. She's standing in front of the full length mirror with her legs slightly parted and her foot resting on the small dressing table chair as she scents and powders herself. I got up and walked over to her, opened the shirt wider and admired her treasures; her breasts are full, nipples hard and erect; mons smooth and puffy; her beautiful belly round and high. With her foot on the stool, her clit and pussy are exposed and clearly visible as I leisurely fondle and caress her. I think of how it feels when I eat her, and with those thoughts, that gnawing sensation grows between my legs and spreads through me. I pull her closer to me and I notice that the color of her aureoles has changed from a soft girlish pink to a darker dusky shade. In her pregnancy, her full, heavy breasts beg to be sucked, and I lower my head sucking them one at a time into my mouth, teasing and biting her nipples into beckoning peaks.

Sinking to my knees in front of her, I gently pulled back her small tight clitoral hood until I could see her clit, soft and pink at her apex. I started rubbing her, fascinated as I watched her clit change to a hard, swollen bud protruding from its hood. Slipping two fingers into her glistening wet pussy, I could feel my balls churning and saw my pre-cum slowly seeping out and dripping down my shaft. I stood up behind her, and she pushed back against me and my cock nestled between her warm ass cheeks. She closed her eyes and let her head drop back and rest on my chest as she moaned her pleasure. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to our bed. Standing beside the bed, my cock engorged and at attention, she took me into her mouth, and softly kissed and licked my cockhead until my legs trembled and I was on the brink of cumming. She released me and I quickly mounted her, and came so hard, my nuts actually hurt.

*****

I lay there next to her, now flaccid and quite satisfied, my legs stretched out and covering hers. Without thinking, I asked her, "Do you ever think of Jack when I'm making love to you?" I felt her stiffen and her breathing still.

"Get off me," she said icily. "Get off me Phil," she shouted as she struggled to push me off her. When she freed herself, she got up from the bed and stood in front of me seething. She backed away from me as I rose from the bed and reached for her.

"Maggie, I'm sorry, please, I'm sorry," I begged. I would rather have cut my tongue out than ever intentionally say or do anything that would hurt her and yet, I had just done exactly that. She wouldn't let me touch or hold her, I stood there feeling helpless, watching the tears brim and finally drop from her eyes as she fought to control her trembling lips.

"Damn it, Phil . . . what do you want from me?" She said between crying, blowing her nose and wiping away her tears.

"I'm so tired of your questions, your need for details, and the hurtful, insensitive comments. I swear, it's as if you need me to constantly reassure you that you're better than my father was," she exploded. She looked at me pointedly, waiting for a response, as I tried not to look at her, knowing she was right in everything she had said.

Maggie
The heartache of my father dying, the deepening feelings for Phil, the concern and apprehension for the baby growing inside me all seemed to surface and I couldn't hold back the tears any longer. Once I started crying, I couldn't seem to stop. I could feel the hot tears running down my cheeks and dropping onto my pregnant belly. He came to me, a big, gruff man looking flustered and made so uncomfortable by my tears. I let him take me into his arms, welcoming his closeness.

"Stop crying . . . Maggie, please don't cry," he said softly. "You have no idea how important you and the baby are to me, do you?" Brushing my hair back and lifting my face to look at him, he kissed me and wiped the tears off my face. "I know I can be an ass and say stupid things, but that doesn't change how I feel."

He held me so tightly, I could feel his heart beating. "I know how you felt about Jack, but I hate what happened between the two of you. I admit it still makes me angry and crazy when I think about it, but the fact remains that if it hadn't been for Jack, I never would have found you," he said, holding me even tighter.

Phil
We went to bed that night, her head on my shoulder, her round belly pressed against my side. Emotionally exhausted, Maggie had drifted off quickly, but it had taken me a while to finally fall asleep. I managed to doze off for a couple of hours, but by 3am, I was wide awake. I lay there in the quiet of our bedroom, thinking and listening to her soft snoring and occasional moans.

I reached across and let my hand caress her belly and her breasts, knowing that I had meant everything I had said to her. I don't know when this change had happened, maybe seeing how upset she had been earlier, maybe a fear of losing her, I'm not sure. Maggie's father never knew he had impregnated his own daughter, and I guess it really doesn't matter now. It was me she had come to, when her pregnancy had first been confirmed, it was me she turned to for support and guidance. It was me she turned to, to satisfy her emotional and sexual needs. Despite my initial resistance, I had begun to think of myself as the baby's father.

Watching her sleep, I couldn't help but think about her ripening body and what it would have felt like to fill her womb with my eager sperm. My hand worked its way upward and cupped the full, heaviness of her breast. I covered her stiffening nipple with my mouth and began to dry suckle her tit. As I gently sucked her tit, I thought of the day when they would be filled with milk, and at the thought, my cock began to jerk and twitch.

Maggie moaned in her sleep and without opening her eyes, called my name, "Phil? Phil, what is . . . oh, yessss, yessss," she said in a sleepy voice when she recognized the familiar feel of my mouth teasing her tit.

"Shhhhhhh, shhhhhh," I whispered. All I could think about was having her again. I rolled her onto her back and using a pillow as support, lifted her hips just enough so that I could more easily penetrate her. Bending her knees, and with a slight pressure from my hands on the inside of her thighs I pressed her open, giving me unencumbered access to her sweet, inviting pussy.

With just the head of my cock, I let it glide up and down the inside of her moist slit. I teased her entrance, watched her as she lifted her head, and silently watched as I slid my cockhead into her and began the slow, deep penetration that I knew her body craved. My Maggie is a small woman and I stared almost mesmerized as my huge swollen cock glided in and out of her warm, tight pussy. At the height of my arousal, the girth of my cock was easily the size of her wrist, and yet she was able to take all of it. I began stroking in earnest, in and out of her pussy pausing occasionally when I bent to kiss and caress her protruding belly. She half closed her eyes and moaned, crying out with pleasure, "Oh, god Phil. Yes, fuck me just like that."

I could feel her pussy muscles contracting and squeezing around my cock, coaxing cum out of me. I finally surrendered to her. My body stiffened and I ejaculated into her full, ripe pussy sending long, hot threads of cum high up inside her where "our" baby already grew. Maggie feeling my eruption convulsed around my cock and began to cry. "Maggie, Maggie, what's wrong, did I hurt you?"

"No, no . . . I'm fine," she said, "just very happy."

Maggie
He'd teased me most of the afternoon. I was outside gardening, and he had come up behind me and started fondling me right there in the yard. When he felt my hips start to hump against him, he reached inside my maternity pants and started rubbing my clit, giving me a delicious orgasm that sent soft waves through me. We went upstairs to the bedroom, and helped each other undress. Laying down on the bed and rolling me onto my side, Phil slipped his dick into my wet, aching pussy and began thrusting into me. I needed to cum again and I was almost there . . . just a little deeper and harder.

"Please, Phil don't make me beg for it," I whimpered, knowing he liked when I squirmed and begged.

He pulled out of me until only his cockhead kissed the inside of my pussy lips and then holding me close to him, he ever so slowly, so that I could feel every inch of him, slipped his hard, hot, veined cock into my wet pussy again and began to thrust deeply and deliberately into me.

Phil
Damn, she was so excited and ready for me. I slowed my pace without bringing her to orgasm and said, "I want to cum in your ass." She was silent and then gave me a deep kiss and said, "Okay."

"Baby, are you sure? You don't have to."

"I know you want to do this Phil, and I want to . . . tell me what to do."

I fumbled around in the nightstand and found a tube of lubricant. I massaged and stroked her butt, kissing and licking between her ass cheeks, finally applying some of the lube and slowly penetrating her with my thumb. With my thumb inside her asshole, I pressed my middle finger into her pussy and began a slow in and out motion until I could feel her muscles starting to relax and I could hear her low guttural groans.

I kissed her and helped her get onto her hands and knees. I positioned myself behind her, and trying not to rush and push too hard, I slowly started easing my cock into her virgin asshole. I think she momentarily regretted her acquiescence when she started trying to squirm away from me at the first press from my cockhead. Fully aware that the more I pressed my cockhead into her, the more it hurt; I tried as best I could to go slow. Her whimpering gradually grew louder and I whispered into her ear, that if she wanted to stop we would.

"No, keep going, I'll be fine," she said in a voice that I had to strain to hear.

She was growing tired on her knees and I maneuvered us so that she was on her side with me behind her. I saw her grip a handful of crumpled sheet and I covered her hand with mine interlocking our fingers. With patience and gentleness, I was finally able to give a final hard push and press through the tight ring of muscle that guarded her opening, and started a shallow stroking.

With my arm wrapped about her shoulders I pulled her to me so that her back was pressed against my chest, and with my hips I ever so slowly stroked in and out of her ass wanting her to feel every inch of the surface and contour of my member.

Letting my fingers trail under her I caressed and rubbed her swollen, clit giving her a strong orgasm that from her trembling, seemed to wash over butt, pussy and down her thighs. Her orgasm had helped to relax and soften her enough to allow me to start carefully easing my cock deeper into her again. I could feel her body spasm as she experienced another deep, hard orgasm that left her breathless. Feeling her belly become taut under my hand, groaning loudly and arching my back I took a final deep thrust, shot my heavy load of thick, warm cum inside of her, as I seemed to cum and cum and cum until my balls were drained.

For what I think may have been the first time, I knew Maggie belonged to me.

*****


Our baby was born, happy and healthy, four months later. On the birth certificate, my name is entered as the father, and the baby's name appears as Amanda Jacquelyn Bishop. Amanda, after my mother, and Jacquelyn after Maggie's beloved father Jack.