Daddy's Amazing Amanda Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobbs
Bobbs
152 Followers

Amanda opened her eyes and looked up, she saw the glint of evil he harbored in his brown eyes. Jack slid his cock back into her mouth, pumping himself in and out. He held Amanda's face, shoving it in deeper, he moaned, "Ah, at least you taught her to suck cock." "Suck it, Amanda!" He ordered. "Suck it good for your Uncle Jack and maybe I won't spank your pussy later."

Amanda alarmed at his statement, sucked like her life depended on it. She opened her throat to accept his cock all the way to his balls. She couldn't believe her Daddy was allowing this to happen! Oh, my god, she thought, what if Daddy had this planned all along.

Jack fucked himself in and out of Amanda's small warm mouth. It didn't take but a few minutes before the sensations drove him the edge of climax. He pulled his cock from Amanda's mouth and said, "Tell me you want to eat my cum, you slut!" He ordered, holding his cock in his hand.

Amanda knew better than to disobey, "I want to eat your cum Uncle Jack." She said desperate trying to please the angry man.

Jack shoved his cock back into her waiting mouth, fucking himself in and out. A few seconds later he yelled "Ah, yes, fuck, suck it, suck all the cum out!" Shooting his load down Amanda's throat.

Listening to Amanda choke and gag caused another load to build up in his balls. He held his cock in her throat until he'd finished shooting the second load down her warm throat. He pulled his cock from her mouth, Amanda gasped for air, coughing and choking.

All the while, Tom watched his daughter face fucked by his brother. He was surprised at how pliable his daughter was with his brother, and wondered it Jerri would be as docile. "Okay, my turn." Is all Tom said before approaching Jerri. "Get up and bend over the side of the bed, spread your legs. It's time for your punishment." He told Jerri as he unzipped his pants, pulling them off. He didn't want anything between his skin and the soft flesh of his niece.

Jerri did as she was told, she bent over the bed and spread her legs. "Amanda get down on the floor under Jerri." He instructed his daughter. "I want you to watch as I fuck her little cunt!"

Amanda, got off the bed, sat on the floor with her back against the bed. She looked up and saw Jerri's shaved pink pussy. She wondered if it would taste as good as it looked. She breathed deeply trying to take in the scent of her cousins cunt.

Tom approached the girls, his throbbing cock hanging from his pants. He reached down and pulled Jerri's ass cheeks apart, he could see Amanda watching intently as his cock slid into Jerri's tight hole. He fucked himself in and out a few times, then let his cock fall out onto Amanda's face, "Lick it!" He ordered. "Taste her cunt on my cock Amanda!"

Amanda took the musky smelling cock into her mouth, and eagerly sucking her Daddy's dick. Tom abruptly pulled it from Amanda's mouth and shoved it back into his niece's bald snatch. He could feel Amanda's mouth on his balls, she sucked one into her mouth as he fucked Jerri. Tom did everything he could to keep from cumming, he really wanted to fuck longer, but having his daughters mouth wrapped around his balls caused him to explode. Tom pulled his cock from his niece, leaned back and said "Open!" as he shot his load, letting out a loud growl.

Amanda opened her mouth, Tom stroked his cock, filling her mouth with his warm goo. Amanda swallowed hard, trying to keep from spilling a drop. She was desperate to please her Daddy, she didn't want her pussy spanked. It hurt bad enough on her bottom.

Jack still a little tired from his orgasm, sat back on a chair and said, "I think it's time for a show Tom."

Tom nodded in agreement, knowing his brother enjoyed the power he felt ‘punishing' the young girls.

"Back on the bed with the both of you," Jack ordered, "you wanted to fuck, so we're going to watch you fuck." He told the girls.

The girls crawled to the center of the bed, waiting for instruction. There was a knock on the door, "Hey, Perry come on in." Jack called to his son. "Your sister and cousin were being naughty, you want to watch their punishment?" Jack asked him.

"Hell, yeah, I do!" Perry exclaimed, his young libido already caused his cock to throb in his pants at the sight of the naked girls on the bed.

"Kiss each other," Jack instructed, "and make it good!" he added.

Amanda didn't understand why, but she already wanted to kiss Jerri, she needed to feel her cousins lips pressed against her own. Amanda placed her hands on Jerri's shoulders, Jerri wrapped her hands around Amanda's waist. They leaned into each other and gently pressed their lips against one another. Moans could be heard from around the room as the girls explored each others mouths. It didn't take long for the girls to loose themselves in the sensations, just as they did earlier.

They kissed tenderly, slow and gently, unlike any kiss either of them had before experienced with a man. They delved deeply into each others mouths with their tongues. The feelings were exquisite for Amanda, she had never kissed anyone but her father. This was so different, sweeter, gentler, as if Jerri was making love to her mouth with her tongue. Jerri darted her tongue into Amanda's mouth, caressing her lips with her tender touch. Amandas' need was building. Their tongues felt as though they were melding together. Neither girl wanted to end the sensuous kiss, but they heard a voice in the background.

"Touch each other, play with each others tits." Tom commanded.

Amanda raised her hands to Jerri's breasts, softly kneading the supple mounds. Taking her nipples between fingers and thumbs, Amanda rolled them gently at first, then she squeezed down a bit tighter.

Jerri quivered at Amanda soft touch. Pushing her bountiful bosom against Amanda's fingers, she moaned, "Amanda, it feels so good." Jerri placed her hands on Amanda's waist, slowly working her way up to Amanda's small mounds.

Amanda felt the touch against her flesh, her small nipples instantly became erect. Jerri wasted no time, dipping her head down to take the lovely breast into her mouth. She sucked in deeply at first, then let it fall from her lips. She followed the nipple with the tip of her tongue, tracing small circles around the tiny pink bud. Amanda moaned, her body was responding in ways that she couldn't understand. Jerri came back up and kissed Amanda passionately.

"Lie back on the bed girls." Tom told them.

They fell back together, tongues still entwined, dueling passionately. When they both came up for air, they saw that their fathers had moved in closer. Tom and Jack wanted to get a better view. Tom reached in and between the girls and shoved a finger in Amanda's pussy, "Ah, nice and wet I see, quite the horny little slut aren't you?" he questioned her.

Amanda nodded her head in response, watching as her father took the same finger and shoved it into Jerri's cunt, "This one too, hmmm, two horny sluts, what shall we do with you two?" He teased, not expecting or wanting an answer as he licked the juice from his finger.

"Turn around opposite one another, time to eat pussy." Tom told them.

"Perry go hold Amanda's leg up, spread her open wide so we can see her pussy." Jack instructed his son, stroking his cock in his hand. "Hey, Tom, get that box you're always talking about while I hold Jerri's leg ." He said to his brother.

Tom retrieved the box from the bedside table, opening it he pulled out a new toy, purchased in anticipation of just such and occasion. Amanda and Jerri both looked at it in awe. It was about a foot and a half long, and as big around as Amanda's arm. What was so unusual was that it was shaped like a man's cock on both ends. Tom set it beside them, making it available for later.

Jerri gently sought out Amanda's clit with her fingers. When she found her target, she bent down and began her exploration with her tongue. Taking long slow licks on Amanda's sweet slit. Amanda, moaned in response "Ohhh, Jerri!" She cried.

Amanda was finally beginning to relax. Jerri darted her tongue in and out of Amanda's little hole. Savoring the musky sweet scent of her cousins pussy. Their fathers watched as the girls eagerly licked and sucked each others sweet cunts. They watched as Jerri's pink little tongue struggled to lick circles around Amandas' anus. Amanda wriggled her bottom up to Jerri, giving her access to the tiny hole.

"That's it girls, you're doing good." Tom said giving his cock long slow strokes. The only thing that could make this better would be to record it to watch later, he thought to himself.

Jerri pushed her shaved twat against Amanda's face, humping up and down over Amandas'''s tongue. Amanda enjoyed the taste and feel of Jerri's pussy so much that she dove into her, rubbing her face all over the pink folds. She stuck out her tongue, sliding it into Jerri's pussy, then quickly removed it. Jerri wriggled down seeking Amanda's warm tongue again and moaned, "Ohhh, pleeeease, put it back."

Amanda was still uncertain, but she loved the softness and the scent of her cousin's supple pussy. She dug in deeper to feel the silky folds wrapped around her warm tongue, exploring the entire slit, licking in a slow upward motion. She inserted her tongue back into Jerri's tight hole, darting it in and out, savoring the sweet musky flavor of her cousins cunt. Jerri wiggled again and did the same thing back to Amanda. It was almost as if they were expressing their needs by doing what they wanted the other to do.

For poor young Perry, that's was all it took. He watched the girls going at each other, he had an incredible view, and an incredible hard on. When Amanda tongued his sister little cunt, he shot his load all over himself. He excused him self to clean up the mess, on his way to the bathroom, he craned his neck to watch the show taking place on the bed. He returned a few minutes later, tissues in hand, prepared for his next premature ejaculation.

The girls were really getting into it when he returned. Jerri was rubbing Amanda's swollen clit with her fingers. Amanda still exploring Jerri's tight hole with her tongue. Tom reached between them tweaking their nipples roughly and watching as they squirmed under his touch.

"Finger each other." Jack commanded.

Turning to her father Jerri asked "Daddy? How do I do it? Just like you do to me?" She said innocently to Jack.

Jack quickly leaned in and shoved two fingers into Amandas' tight hole, "Slide your fingers into each other and screw them in and out, like this." he told her impatiently, fucking his fingers in and out of Amandas'' cunt. The poor girl bucked her hips at her Uncle, trying to contain the moan she felt building deep within her core.

Jerri raised her head and licked her fingers, she worked two fingers into Amanda's pussy. "How's this?" She asked, screwing them in and out of Amanda's little hole.

"Oh, yes Jerri, more, I want more!" she cried, bucking her hips at Jerri, surprised at her primal response.

Jerri pushed another finger into the snug hole. "Yes, more Jerri!" Amanda coaxed. Jerri had four fingers inside Amanda's cunt, screwing them in and out, Amanda still cried for more.

"Jerri, fold your thumb up inside your hand and push it up into Amanda." Jack instructed her. He could not believe what he was watching. He slowly stroked his cock to the sight of his daughter sliding her entire hand inside his niece's tiny pussy.

Jerri did as her father instructed and her hand disappeared inside Amanda's pussy. Amanda thrust herself down onto the hand. Crying "Oh yes, that's feels so good! Daddy! Her hand is inside me!" she screamed excitedly, she needed her father to watch. Amanda knew it would please her father to see her taking the hand into her tight cunt.

The fact that Jerri was fisting his young daughter had not gone unnoticed by Tom. He couldn't even touch himself for fear of cumming right on the spot.

Jerri worked her whole hand in and out of Amanda's hole, slowly at first. "Harder!" Amanda cried.

Tom took the opportunity to say, "Fuck her hard and fast Jerri, suck on her clit while you fuck her with your hand, I bet she'll cum in two minutes." He said jokingly.

But, he was right, Amanda fucked back hard onto Jerri's hand, humping her pussy up and down. She was so aroused by the sensation that she lifted her hand to Jerri's bald little snatch and worked her two little fingers between the soft folds right into the pink hole. Amanda felt Jerri moan into her clit, Amanda worked the last two fingers in the tight hole and then closed her thumb inside her hand, pushing into Jerri's pussy, just like Jerri did to her. Jerri's body suddenly shuddered, she thrust herself onto Amanda's hand.

"Oh, Amanda, you're right! It feels sooooo good, fuck me with you hand!" Jerri cried.

The girls were fucking each other sliding their hands in and out of each others pussies. The wet sloshing noises drove the men insane with desire. The watched as the girls hands fucked in and out the tight holes. The girls grunted and pumped their pussies up and down onto each other.

Perry quickly scampered to the foot of the bed after removing his clothing in anticipation of fucking at least one of them. He sat on the bed directly in front of Amanda's pussy. He watched as his sisters' hand disappeared and reappeared. His young libido was more than he could control. He shot his second load all over the bed spread this time.

Jerri, loved to tease Perry, she pulled her hand from Amanda's tight hole, picked up the small glob of cum in her fingers. Then she watched Perry's reaction as she slowly slathered his spunk all over Amanda's pussy. Jerri licked her fingers again and worked her hand back into Amanda's pussy fucking it in and out. She watched as Perry's face flushed red, his eyes were wide and he didn't even have to touch his hard cock, when he spurted another small glob onto the bed spread.

Jerri giggled and said, "See, brother, girls do have all the control." She then returned to suck Amanda's clit.

Before anyone had a chance to stop him, Perry climbed further onto the bed, and mounted his sister from behind. He didn't hesitate for a second, he lifted her cheek out of his way, and rammed his hard cock right up her ass.

Jerri let out a howl, "Owwwww!" She cried, "Perry! What the hell are you doing?" She screamed, trying to move away from the painful intrusion.

Perry fucked his cock into her tight hole harder, he was angry with Jerri for teasing him and this was his revenge. "Here's your fucking control Jerri!" He growled ramming his cock into her again. He drove his cock in and out of her unprepared hole trying to inflict as much pain as possible.

Tom's first reaction was to pull Perry away from his sister, but a split second later Jerri was convulsing and her entire body shuddered as she screamed, "Oh, fuck! I'm cummmming! You bastard!" Bucking her body at both Amanda and Perry.

Amanda had the best view of the rape. She still had her hand inside Jerri's pussy, fucking it in and out when she saw the cock come out of nowhere, and disappear in one hard thrust inside Jerri's tiny anus. The sight alone was enough to make her cum, but with Jerri, bucking and convulsing between them Amanda felt the orgasm building inside her. She pushed down hard on Jerri's hand, humping her small pussy up and down. Jerri, was a bit distracted by her orgasm, but she quickly returned to suck on Amanda's engorged clit.

At that moment, it was hard to determine which one of the kids made what noise. They were all fucking and sucking each other with suck intensity that they were completely oblivious to their audience, as their fathers watched in awe, stroking their cocks.


Amanda went completely rigid, she was panting, trying to catch her breath. All she could manage to say was, "Cu-um-mming" in a small voice as the orgasm racked her petite body with the delicious feeling.

Perry continued to fuck his sisters ass, it didn't take long for the young man to feel his balls tighten. He pulled his cock from at his sister's ass. He squeezed his cock between Jerri's cheeks and managed to shoot his load right on Amanda's face. He sat up and looked at Jerri, who was still recovering from her orgasm, and said in a smug tone, "Who has the control now Sis?" As he jumped off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom again.

The girls slowly removed their hands from each others pussies, rolling onto their backs to rest from the strenuous love making session. Amanda sat up, wiped the cum from her face and turned around so that she could rest her head on Jerri's pillowy breasts. They closed their eyes and basked in the glow of their first lesbian experience. Both of them knew this would not be the last. There were given no time to rest, their fathers wanted to fuck.

"Roll over, stick your ass up high, it's Daddy's turn." Jack ordered in a insidious with a menacing grin across his face.

Jack mounted Amanda, remembering that she likes it hard, he pushed on the small of her back, causing her ass to stick up, allowing for deeper penetration. With his cock in hand he rubbed it up and down her slit, then slammed it into her as hard as he could.

Amanda almost fell over, crying, "Ughhhh!" Until that very moment, she hadn't realized how big her Uncle Jack's cock was. She felt him drive it into her, pulling it out all the way, before ramming it in again. It was so big, for a moment, she though he would turn her inside out. Amanda humped back onto his hard dick, she grunted, and could only make unintelligible noises. She sounded like a wild animal grunting at every thrust. She knew she had to please him, she feared he'd follow through on the threat he made.

At the same time, Tom positioned himself behind Jerri. He was debating what he wanted first, her ass or her pussy. Remembering all the stories that his little brother Jack told him about Jerri, he decided to do both. He, bent down and grabbed the big dildo he purchased for just this occasion. He stuffed it inside Jerri's wet cunt, gave her a couple of quick thrusts to get it good and wet. When he pulled it out, he heard Jerri groan disappointedly. He wasted no time sliding his cock into her wet hole in place of the toy. While the dildo was still wet, he pushed it against her anus. "Relax Jerri, let me get it in you, it will hurt less if you relax." He told her sternly.

Jerri felt his cock in her pussy, it wasn't as big as her Dad's, but it was larger than Perry's, and big enough to fill her hot cunt. She pushed her pussy back at him, fucking his hard cock with rocking motions. She felt the pressure against her anus and relaxed her body to accept the large big toy.

Tom ground the dildo against Jerri's anus until it finally gave way. He wanted to be gentle, but his need was too great. He shoved it in a couple inches, pulled it out a bit and worked the huge phallus deeper into her tiny hole. He managed to work in six inches, and he left it there, resting the flexible toy on her back while he pumped his cock in and out of her convulsing cunt.

Jerri was bucking wildly at both the real, and the fake cock. The feelings were overwhelming, she leaned toward Amanda, sought out her mouth and kissed her with feverish desire. She bit at Amanda's lips and tongue, grunting the same noises that Amanda made. The girls were lost in their passionate kiss with each other while their fathers fucked in and out of their cunts.

Jack fucked in deeply, grabbing a handful of Amanda's short hair for leverage, he pushed in as hard as he could, pulled back out almost completely, and yelled "Cum for me bitch! Cum all over your Uncle Jacks cock!" He lunged forward one last time as he shot his cum deep inside his little niece. "Ahhh, fuck!" He bellowed as he blew his load deep inside her tight little hole.

Bobbs
Bobbs
152 Followers