Daddy's Amazing Amanda Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobbs
Bobbs
150 Followers

Amanda continued to buck on her Uncle, she reached under herself and rubbed her clit. It only took a second before Amanda had to pull away from the kiss with Jerri to cry, "Oh, yessssss!" as she came again, her convulsing pussy milked the last of Jacks cum up from his balls.

Amanda collapsed on the bed, her Uncle Jack still on top of her. Amanda opened her eyes and saw that Perry was back from the bathroom, sitting contentedly by the window watching his Uncle fuck his sister while he stroked his hard dick. Amanda moved to repositioned her body so that she could watch her father fuck her cousin's cunt and ass.

Perry watched them fucking, "Fuck her harder Uncle Tom!" He called, "Teach her she can't tease, make it hurt Uncle Tom!" He said with an evil grin.

Tom didn't really need the encouragement, but nonetheless, he fucked harder. He was having trouble driving the fake cock up her ass while fucking her. "Get over here, and help me Perry," He yelled, "You fuck her ass with the dildo while I fuck her pussy." He instructed his nephew.

Jerri turned her head and moaned, "Perry's an ass hole." She was trying to antagonize her brother, her voice was filled with anger, and lust, while she continued to ride Tom's hard dick. She bucked against him crying, "Yes, harder Uncle Tom, fill me with that cock!"

Perry jumped from his seat and sprinted to the bed. He took the dildo in his hand, pulling it out a few inches, then drove it into her hard. Tom watched as eight inches disappeared into Jerri's tiny hole. Jerri's cunt started to twitch, clamping down on his cock. "Say you like it Sis," Perry told her, "Tell us how much it hurts!" He demanded.

"Yeah, that's it Perry, fuck her harder with that cock!" Tom ordered. "Shove it in her! Make her scream for me!" He said, full of lust and desire to make the young girls scream in pain or ecstasy, at the moment, it didn't matter which it was.

Jerri cried out in pain as the fake cock filler her tiny hole, "Oh, God, not so hard! Pleeease!" She begged.

Perry continued to thrust the fake dick in and out of Jerri's ass, ignoring her pleas. He reached under his sisters body, grabbing her clit, he gave it a couple hard yanks, rolling it her engorged clit in his hand he said "Cum, you slut, cum all over your Uncle's cock!" He commanded.

Jerri's body went stiff for a few seconds, she bucked up hard in the throws of her climax. screaming, "Ohhhh, God it hurts! I'm- ohhh, yessssss!" She bucked through the intense orgasm.

Her tight cunt spasming around Tom's cock setting off his orgasm. His balls tightened up and he felt the cum rising. Tom pushed Perry to the side, slid the big dildo out of Jerri's ass.

"Oh, Jerri, fuck, fuck-yeah!" Tom yelled, taking aim with swollen cock, he shot his hot cum in her open hole before it had time to spasm shut again. Tom squeezed the last of his cum onto Jerri's ass. He gave her a small slap on her ass and said, "Damn Jerri, you're a good fuck!" Tom allowed himself to relax and lay back on the bed.

The girls were exhausted, beads of perspiration dripping from their tired bodies. Jerri was still panting, trying to catch her breath. Amanda, still in shock, looked at her cousins. She felt a bit frightened when her Dad said, "I guess that's enough for now, Perry, take them to shower." He order sternly, "Jack and I need to take care of a few things, but, your punishment has only begun." He said with an devilish grin.

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter in the Amanda series. I need to know from the readers if we should continue or go on to another story. So if you want more of Amanda, you will have to let me know. You can leave comments here, or email me at the link below.

Thanks for your time!

Bobbs

Bobbs
Bobbs
150 Followers