Daddy's Baby, Daddy's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"I'm pretty close baby, how're you doing up there?" Thomas said to his daughter. She reached back and stroked his thighs and responded.

"You can cum anytime Daddy – make it a good one for your naughty little girl, okay Daddy-lover?"

That was all it took to send him over the edge. Thomas hunched his body up one final time, driving his cock deep as it would go into Angel's cunt. Involuntarily, her pussy muscles clenched around it and she felt spurtspurtspurt jets of his cum shooting into the recesses of her horny pussy. That warm fluid seeping into her triggered her own climax, she screeched loudly and came, collapsing backwards on top of Thomas' prone body. She slipped off him, still weak, and lay beside him on the bed, secure in her father's adoration of her.

"We're going to have a lot of laundry to do this afternoon" she teased as she rubbed his chest.

Thomas sighed. He could have spent the entire day screwing his nymphette-daughter, but she'd unwittingly made a valid point. He helped her gather up the wet sheets and blankets, throwing them in the washer. It was still early enough that Angel and Thomas didn't feel the urge to get dressed – and they certainly enjoyed looking at each other's naked bodies.

Thomas made coffee for them both, they needed the caffeine jolt to recharge their batteries. Angel scampered upstairs and got changed into a considerably more demure outfit, a small blouse and shorts, although a good portion of her body was still revealed, it was no more than most girls her age wore these days. Thomas went upstairs and changed as well, knowing his mother would be home in about an hour. Then, the two of them set about the task of making dinner, tired, but content and happy. Thomas wasn't going to let Angel on in the naughty little secret he and Bethany shared – not just yet – but he knew his mother would be thrilled for them both.

"Daddy?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think next time, I could go with Grams and Auntie Eryn on their Spa Day?"

Thomas wondered if kinky ran in his mother's side of the family – but he knew he'd likely be finding out very, very soon. Thomas made a mental note to stock up on vitamins – just in case.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers