Daddy's Babyangel Ch. 02

Story Info
Their love for each other is further enhanced.
1.3k words
4.37
86.1k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly lick and kiss my way down Angel's breasts and stomach towards her nicely shaven pussy. 'Mmmmm baby, your pussy looks and smells so sweet.'

I place my face directly between Angel's thighs pushing her legs far apart. I slowly lick up one of her pussy lips and then slowly down the other side. A low moan emits from Angel's throat as she feels my tongue for the first time on her moistening pussy lips. I place my tongue onto her clit and look up at my little girl's face. I take great pleasure in the look of sheer lust on her face. I begin to move my tongue around in small circles on her clit, tasting her juices slide along my tongue and down my throat. Angel's moaning deepens as I lick along her clit. I keep licking her slow and hard sucking her hardening clit deep into my mouth and pulling my face back a bit tugging on her clit from the suction of my mouth. I let her clit go and lick slowly down to her opening and drive my tongue against her pussy. As I drive my tongue into her now soaking pussy Angel moans deep and loud, her hips rock back and forth fucking my face.

I stop driving my tongue into her pussy and return my attentions to her hard clit, licking and sucking it hard into my mouth. As a bit of a surprise I nibble along her lips all the way to her clit. Angel moans deep and loud and screams out a bit as she feels my teeth bite into her clit. I kiss and lick her clit all better taking the pain away and replacing it with wave upon wave of pleasure. I look up at my baby's face and realize she is looking down at me as I lick her clit and lips. 'Do you like this baby?'

She keeps looking down at me and nods her head moaning out a 'YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.'

I grin nice and big and go back to licking her clit hard and fast. Angel's hips rock back and forth faster as I lick her closer and closer to her first orgasm ever given to her by a man. I keep licking her harder and faster driving my tongue into a frenzy on her hard little clit.

Angel screams out as her first orgasm rocks through her body, 'OHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDD, DADDDDDDDDDY I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMING.'

I lick her harder and faster through her orgasm driving my tongue against her opening driving deep inside her letting her pussy explode down my throat. I suck at her opening making sure not a single drop of her cum hits the bed sheets. I move my way up Angel's body and kiss her deeply letting her taste her own juices on my mouth and tongue.

Angel moans and greedily sucks at my tongue tasting her juices, 'Mmmm daddy, I love how you licked me.'

'Do you like how you taste baby? Do you like how your pussy tastes on my tongue?'

'Yesssssssss Daddy, I love it.' Angel replies with a sheepish grin as her orgasm slowly subsides, her body shaking and trembling.

I continue to kiss my Angel as my hands travel over her breasts pinching her nipples lightly, one hand travelling further down to rub at her now sopping clit. Angel moans deep in her throat her hips jerking up at my hand violently. I continue to rub at her clit teasing her opening with one finger. As my fingers work over her clit and opening my other hand keeps rubbing and pinching her hard pert nipples. As I keep doing this Angel grabs my hard cock in her hand and begins to pump up and down on my hard shaft.

'Have you ever done this before Angel?' I ask as her hand keeps pumping hard and fast on my cock.

'Nu-uh Daddy, I have never done this before.' Angel replies.

By the way Angel is pumping my hard shaft, I could have sworn she did this on a regular basis. I think to myself 'Oh well, I love her hand on my cock so I don't want to upset her.'

Angel pumps my hard cock faster and harder as my hands work her clit even faster than before sliding a finger into her soaking pussy. Angel moans as she feels my finger slide into her fleshy hotness and grabs my cock hard making me groan loud and deep. Upon hearing me groan Angel leans over and slides her tongue between my lips and starts kissing me deeply. Returning the kiss I slowly slide a second finger deep inside her pussy making Angel buck her hips against my thumb on her clit and my fingers in her pussy. Angel breaks the kiss and slowly kisses down my chest pausing long enough to nibble each of my nipples playfully. Angel keeps kissing her way down my body until her face rests just above my groin where her hand pumps up and down on my cock. Angel looks up at me with a mischievous look in her eyes.

'Would you like it if I were to suck on your cock Daddy?' Angel asks sweetly.

'Mmmmm, god yes Angel, I would love it if you were to suck on my cock.'

Angel keeps looking at me with a mischievous look on her face. She leans down and slowly licks the very tip of my cock with her tongue breathing her hot breath on the head. As I moan at the feel of her tongue on my cock Angel leans further down and takes about half of my cock into her mouth and wraps her lips tightly around it. As she begins to bob her head up and down on my hard cock, my moans become louder. Angel bobs her head up and down on my hard cock faster and harder her tongue swirling all the way around my shaft.

'Where did she learn how to do this,' I ask myself in amazement. As I think this, Angel's hand finds it way to my balls where she begins to gently knead and rub them. At this point I can feel myself coming closer to that edge that I haven't felt from a woman in the longest time, since Angel's mother died.

'Oh god baby I am gonna cum. Do you want Daddy's cum in your mouth?'

Upon hearing me say this Angel greedily sucks my cock fully into her mouth getting ready to feel my cum hit the back of her throat. She rubs my balls a bit harder with her hand as her tongue swirls and swirls around the base of my cock.

'Oh god baby, I'm CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMING!' As I say this my cum erupts from my cock deep into Angel's mouth and down her throat. As I keep cumming angel swallows my cum down her throat while she continues to suck my cock greedily.

'Oh my god baby, where did you learn how to do that?' I ask in pure shock and amazement.

'Well, by watching porno movies Daddy. The girls love to suck guy's cocks in those movies. I practice on carrots and cucumbers whenever you aren't home.'

I moan loud and deep in my throat. 'My little girl is a porno fiend. How in the hell did this happen?' I shrug it off as nothing, if she likes to watch porn, then let her watch porn, it gives her more ideas to use on me.

Angel crawls up the bed and lays down beside me. I lean over and kiss her softly at first but then sliding my tongue into her mouth and dance it along with hers. I wrap my arms around my little girl and cuddle her lovingly in my arms.

'I love you baby, more than anything,' I say as I kiss her softly again.

'I love you too Daddy, so very much.' Angel replies snuggling in nice and close in my arms.