Daddy's Babygirl

Story Info
Sofie returns home from college to a surprise from Daddy.
3.9k words
4.43
90.1k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***I've had several stories that were going to be my first submission on this site; so far, none of them have quite been ready for me to consider "finished". Then I met this wonderful woman, Sofie; she not only swiftly caught my imagination and emotions, but inspired me to write and finish a story faster than I ever have (a short one, but still). This one is all for you, Princess.***

*****

She heard the backdoor open up above and sat up on her bed, blinking as she pulled damp fingers out from under the blanket. No one was supposed to be home for hours, yet; who could it be? She scowled, quickly tapping something into her phone before stopping to rearrange some things, annoyed at the intrusion. She heard footsteps coming down the stairs, but felt a jolt run through her as the voice rang out.

"Babygirl, you down here...? I saw your car outside..."

She threw the blanket off and ran through the dangling strings of beads towards the owner of that voice.

"Daddy!?"

He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and braced himself as she threw herself at him, arms flying around his neck in a clinging hug as the inertia of her run nearly bowled him over. She buried her face against his chest, inhaling his scent, feeling the crinkle of his chest hair beneath his dress shirt. She felt his lips kiss the auburn top of her head as he wrapped his arms around her; even out of college, now, she was the same short height she'd been as an adolescent. Hugging him felt just like it had then.

"I didn't know you were coming...!"

She could hear his smile as one of his hands rubbed between her shoulder blades.

"I thought you might be home, I wanted to surprise you. I took off work early."

She lifted her cheek from his chest to look up at him, eyebrows raising up on her face.

"For me...?"

He smiled as he looked down at her, nodding.

"Of course! You're only going to be home a couple of weeks, right? I wanted to spend time with you, I've missed you."

"Only until I've gotten a job, I mean...I'll still be here, just not as much..."

She felt her heartbeat increase as he looked at her, felt goosebumps starting to break out across her flesh. He reached up to cup her left cheek in his broad hand, gently stepping back from her embrace.

"Have you got any plans this afternoon...?"

Her throat started to constrict as she felt her cheeks flush, the light callouses on his hand making her back stiffen as they rubbed against her. She wanted to look away demurely, but couldn't bring herself to.

"No, Daddy..."

There it was. That subtle...shift in his voice. The sound of it made her shiver visibly.

"Why don't you get ready and come upstairs to Daddy's study in a bit, then, Sofie? We've got all afternoon."

She found herself nodding as she felt his hand fall away, realizing she was starting to pant as he turned to walk back up the stairs. The heat reached her ears as she blushed furiously, watching him. He tossed back over his shoulder without turning his head.

"Don't make Daddy wait too long, Babygirl...!"

"I won't, Daddy!"

As the door closed at the top of the stairs, she let out a soft whimper as her hands burrowed between her legs, gasping at the sodden mess she found there. Her body twitched as she bit her lower lip, turning to walk back into her bedroom. She felt jittery with excitement, awhirl with a turbulence of confusing and conflicting emotion. She paused for a moment, glancing at her phone, but she started to change out of her clothes without further hesitation.

A little while later, she was upstairs and climbing the stairs to the second floor. To Daddy's study. The room in the house no one-not even mom-was allowed to go into without permission. It was a room she knew quite well, though it had been a while since she last visited. She could feel dampness trickling down her thighs as she climbed the stairs, her breath short and ragged from a lot more than just the climb. She felt another shiver grip her body as she stood at the top and looked down the hallway to the closed door at the end on the left. She realized she was giggling to herself as she imagined a trail of droplets going down the length of that hallway, a trail that could be traced all the way back to her bedroom down in the basement. Back to the soaked pair of boyshorts she had left on the floor.

She walked down that hallway practically in a trance, re-living all the memories of doing this very same march more than she could count. She didn't knock once she reached the door to Daddy's study; she never did, she knew she didn't have to. She boldly let herself in, closing the door behind her and stepping forward to find Daddy right where she knew she'd find him; in his chair behind the desk, the blinds and curtains open partially behind him to let rays of sunlight through for illumination.

He was naked, of course; his chair pushed back away from the desk, his legs spread wide. She could see his erection all the way from here, the way it jutted up obscenely and demanded her attention. His hands were resting on the armrests, his gaze devouring the sight of her body, though he didn't say a word. He didn't have to.

She came across the room, circled around his desk, and came to stand directly in front of him, her knees hitting the front of his chair. She found it difficult to speak, she was so nervous. It had been so long.

"Is this acceptable, Daddy?"

He lifted his right hand up to cup her bared left breast, and she bit down on her lip, her eyes closing briefly, as she savored that sensation, the feelings it sent rippling throughout her entire body. She was topless, as he had instructed her to be whenever they were together like this so long ago. She hadn't forgotten, and knew he'd be pleased she hadn't. She was surprised to find his hand was trembling as it felt her up, though, as he enjoyed the feel of her. She was ashamed of her breasts-of her body, really-wishing they were bigger, wishing they were full and pendulous. Wishing she could turn heads and drop jaws with a plunging neckline. But Daddy had always loved her breasts, had always enjoyed them when they played. Daddy was a self-professed boob man, and she didn't understand why he'd like hers, but it DID feel nice when he gave them all that attention. His hand fell away, leaving her feeling weak at the knees, but then she felt his hand slip up the short skirt she had put on for him-he loved her wearing a skirt-and couldn't stop herself from whimpering with arousal as he forced his hand between her legs and molested her little bald cunny. His voice was raspy as he finally spoke, the sound of it making her open her eyes to look at him even as she found herself squirming against his hand.

"Very acceptable, Babygirl...I see you didn't forget a thing; what a good girl you are for Daddy."

She flushed at his praise, surprised it still held such sway for her even now.

"Thank...thank you, Daddy...mmff..."

Daddy was stroking her, his fingers teasing and rubbing her in ways only he seemed to be able to do to her. She shamelessly moaned for him, looking down at his arm as it disappeared beneath her skirt; her entire body twitching uncontrollably, feeling her face burn as she watched a trickle of her own excitement making its way down his forearm. A whimper escaped her mouth as Daddy pulled his hand away from her, and she didn't even hesitate.

Her knees slammed down against the worn carpeting between Daddy's legs, his erection disappearing into her mouth and quickly forcing its way down her throat as she swallowed him whole, closing her eyes in bliss. It felt so good to have his full, throbbing cock in her throat again, her expert lips eagerly squeezing and pulling on his girth as she groaned around him, used her tongue to stroke him. Her eyes were watering, her nostrils flaring for more air as she shoved her nose against his pelvis; stimulating him, pleasuring her favorite cock in the whole wide world with all of her considerable talent.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk Sofie..!"

She twitched at his words, at the raw enjoyment that resonated in them. Because of her, because of what she was doing for him, what she could give him. She audibly gagged on him, gasping for air through her nose and the corners of her mouth as she started to fuck her face on Daddy. He groaned uncontrollably above her, drowning out the wet, messy slurping and gurgling sounds his dick was making as it invaded her throat over and over as she thrust her face up and down his length with increasing speed and force. She struggled to open her eyes and look up at him through the tears streaming out of her, just barely able to make out his blurry face tilted back, mouth hanging open. She could feel his fingers moving through her hair as her head jerked up and down, feel them tightening and gripping blindly; it filled her with joy, knowing she could do this for him, make him react this way. She was starting to feel lightheaded, her oxygen-starved brain starting to shut down...but more importantly, she could feel that pressure cresting down below, in the pit of her stomach, in the gushing pussy she realized distantly she had her hand pressed up against.

The first hot explosion down her gullet was accompanied by Daddy yelling with relief, and she shuddered as she felt her own orgasm wreck through her body. She choked and coughed on Daddy's dick as even more of his cum poured into her stomach, feeling the warmth of its trail burn down her esophagus as it went to be digested. Daddy's hands pushed her head off of his cock-to protect her, surely-but after inhaling a shuddering gasp of air, she hungrily shoved his still-spewing dick back where it belonged, moaning lewdly as she desperately sucked on him, wanting more, wanting all the cum his balls could produce for her. She was shuddering with pleasure, her body slumping against Daddy's right leg as she drank his seed and savored her climax. She felt the last little spurt of sperm spill out onto her tongue and simply let her lips relax as she swallowed, Daddy's softening member finally slipping out of her mouth, and rested against him, panting and gasping for air, her face a wet, glistening mess as she looked up at him adoringly. He had lifted his head up, was staring down at her in what she could only interpret as...loving disbelief?

"Holy shit, Babygirl..." he said. He was panting, too. "I...wow...!"

She swelled with pride, hearing his approval, his happily surprised tone. She yelped as Daddy leaned over and scooped her up in his arms, his legs coming together under her as he settled her in his lap. She snuggled up close to him, nuzzling her face to his hairy chest as she felt his arms enclose her, felt the slick wetness of his penis against her left thigh. Daddy's hands had gripped underneath her little stain-covered skirt, so he had settled her down on him so that it was bundled up awkwardly around her waist. She remembered the time he had referred to his lap as HER seat, and squirmed a bit as that pleased her in some fashion.

"I missed you, Daddy..."

"I missed you, too, Babygirl...I missed you so much!"

She felt him squeeze her against his sweaty body, and she closed her eyes, savoring the feel of him again. She could still hear his heart pounding against his chest, and couldn't help but grin wickedly as it sunk in she was the cause. She licked her lips, tasting him, tasting the satisfaction she had given him, and her body twitched, her pussy spasming. She felt his fingers stroking over her naked flesh, felt the tingles shooting up and down her spine.

"Am I your good Princess...?"

"You'll always be my good Princess, Sofie. No matter what, you'll always be my Princess."

She was at a loss for further words as she lay there recovering against him, his own breathing slowly starting to return to normal. She could feel his manhood twitching against her, knowing this was only the beginning, that her Daddy's hunger for her was something not so simply sated by a single blowjob, even one that included her throat. In the past, when it had been a long time since they had gotten to play, he had treated his Babygirl to some of the most deliciously rough and hard sex she had ever experienced, that she could feel aching her body for days afterwards. A part of her was scared of how intense today would be, knowing how long it had been, but another part-a louder, more dominant part-was thrilled about what he would do to her, how he would slake his animalistic and passionate lust out on her, of all people. She felt a fresh wave of arousal cause her pussy to coat her thighs anew with anticipation as Daddy reached a hand under her chin, tilted her face up towards his, and kissed her lips. She had been far from celibate at college-with either men or women-but as she gladly parted her lips for him, kissing him back, she realized how unlike anyone else it felt to kiss Daddy. She shivered against him again, a falling sensation passing through her as she lost herself in that slow, sensual kiss; a kiss she felt all the way down to her toes. She felt one of his hands reach up to fondle her right breast, and couldn't stop herself from moaning against his mouth as she let her leg fall open, offering her painfully empty cunny up to him.

Daddy gathered her up in his arms as he got to his feet holding her; a little less smoothly than he might have once, she noticed, a bit of a grunt accompanying the effort. Her pulse quickened as he turned her towards his desk, where he would surely bend her over, face pressed against the already cleared-off surface, as he mounted her and ravaged her from behind. She felt her ass pucker in anticipation, the one place she had never let him go before, but which she was prepared, now, to let him have. Him, and no one else, ever.

But he didn't bend her over the edge; instead, he sat her bare little ass down, her body facing him, legs spread wide. Maybe he wanted to eat her...? Daddy loved to go down on her, always loved tasting her, but surely he could see how desperately she needed him inside of her. Her eyes fell to his cock, still dripping and covered in a fine wet sheen; he was rock hard for her, his renewed erection jutting up angrily, needing her comfort and attention. Daddy's mouth pressed up against hers again, and she moaned as she felt his arms circle around her upper body, felt the tip of his manliness poke against her gaping-with-arousal entrance. She lifted her legs possessively around his waist, needing him in her, but Daddy was already obliging her, his length slowly sinking into her starving body.

Her back arched up against his chest as his tongue teased hers sensually; she had never had someone slide their cock into her like this. Agonizingly slow, making the nerve endings in her body light up with fire, with desire. She whimpered against his lips as they continued to kiss, her left hand shooting up to the back of Daddy's head, holding his face to hers, her right hand's nails digging into the muscles of his left shoulder. She was shuddering under him, a whole new world of sensation blossoming within her body as she felt Daddy's left hand draw back to fondle her right breast, tease its taut hard nipple. His right hand was clasped firmly around the base of her neck from behind, and she felt her weight resting more and more against his arm as her body succumbed to him completely. This wasn't what she had been expecting; she could have NEVER expected this!

Her eyes rolled back into her head as Daddy finally, FINALLY had himself fully sheathed inside of her, and she choked out a sound even she didn't recognize as he slowly, gently grinded himself against her hips. Even now, even after her different college lovers, Daddy's dick felt MADE to fit inside of her pussy. He filled her perfectly, pushed just enough against the threshold of her body's ability to accommodate him fully, and stirred her body's sensations right on the razor's edge of pain and absolute pleasure. She felt tears well up in her eyes as she fell into the realm of overwhelmingly blissful joy.

She felt his forehead rest against hers as he started sliding himself back and forth inside of her, his lips kissing her mouth, neck, and throat occasionally; reverently, tenderly. Daddy was making love to her; not mercilessly pounding her, not even a slow fucking of her eager young body they had partaken in on a few occasions before. This was something entirely different, a sensation reaching beyond their physical bodies and stirring something in her emotionally she hadn't experienced before. Something she hadn't ever realized how desperately she needed until that moment, when her Daddy introduced it to her like only he could. A guttural groan was ripped from her depths as she came, her eyes flying open, finding Daddy's gazing right back into hers. It hit her unexpectedly, an orgasm she hadn't even realized was building; a long, deep climax that was still rippling through her body. She felt her already tight chasm gripping Daddy's shaft tightly as his length slid back and forth within her body; her jaw dropping as her hips bucked under him, her body writhing. It was intense, staring right at him as she came more powerfully than she could remember having cum in a long, long time.

She watched the corners of his eyes crinkle with satisfaction as he pleasured her, his cock not slowing down or speeding up, simply continuing to pump into her body steadily. She so rarely came without her clit being stimulated-something Daddy surely remembered-but this was simply igniting her insides, making her dizzy and giddy, was...oh shit another one...!

She lost count of the amount of times she came on Daddy's invading cock; the unrestrained cries of ecstasy, the whimpering mewls and sobs of pleasure that eventually made her body limp with exhaustion under him. She felt delirious, the world seeming to fade away except for the feeling of his powerful, sweaty body moving against and into her, the throbbing soreness that felt oh so, so good within her cunt. She could barely kiss him back when his lips pressed passionately to hers, but the gasping, mumbled words he eventually uttered to her made her gather enough of her wits together as she felt him preparing to pull out of her. She forced her weak, rubbery legs to hug Daddy to her, her arms limply holding him against her sweat-covered body.

"No, Daddy...no..."

She felt splashes of wetness dripping onto her face as Daddy's head erupted in her depths, his cock rapidly pumping shot after powerful shot of his cum into her unprotected body. She shook under him herself, another spiral of pleasure coursing through her body-or was it a continuation of her last peak? She couldn't even tell anymore-as the warmth of his seed was fed to her womb. He knew she had gotten off of her mother's medical insurance, that she wasn't on birth control. It wasn't the first time he had come inside of her bareback, but it was certainly the first time he had completely naturally. She tilted her head to one side as he drew his face away from hers a little, to better see her and look into her eyes, she realized. Daddy was crying.

"I love you, Sofie." She felt his left hand reach up to settle against her right cheek tenderly, and leaned her face against his palm as she smiled up at him, her heart filled to bursting.

"I love you, Daddy. I love you so much."

He was panting, still seated deep inside of her, but managed to say things without gasping too much.

"Not a day has gone by I haven't thought about you, haven't missed you." He leaned down to kiss her lips. "Not just...this, not just how good you make my body feel. Your smile, the look on your face when you're concentrating, the sound of your laughter. The simple feeling of knowing I am in your thoughts, I'm important to you. That I'm not just some...person passing through your life for a few moments."

12