Daddy's Babygirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt herself blushing darkly, a little overwhelmed by his words, by the heartfelt sincerity behind them. She bit her lower lip, her eyebrows arching up. She didn't know what to say; what COULD you say to something like that? He seemed embarrassed all of the sudden; blinking away his tears as his cheeks flushed. He started trying to pull away from her, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry; that's a lot to just...to just spew out and dump on you, I..."

Her little hands reached up to either side of his face to grab him, pulling him back down and kissing him ferociously. Sofie never kissed her Daddy; oh sure, she kissed him back when he kissed her, she certainly enjoyed that. And she loved kissing all over Daddy's body, especially his cock. But kissing his lips, kissing his mouth like this? She might have graced him with a couple of quick fond pecks over the years or something, but never instigated a mouth-to-mouth kiss; she NEVER kissed him. It just wasn't done.

But this one time she did; and as she ran her fingers through her Daddy's peppered brown hair, as she pressed her open mouth firmly against his, she put her heart and soul into that kiss. There were a lot of emotions she couldn't really put into words, for reasons she didn't really fully understand herself. But her mouth...well, if there was only one thing Sofie excelled at, felt proud of and had confidence in, it was her lips, her mouth. So she used it; used it to communicate to Daddy everything she couldn't say, all the feelings for him she kept walled up inside of her, afraid to let out. She kissed her Daddy; for once, SHE kissed HIM.

She finally broke the liplock, breathless and giddy, looking deeply into his eyes.

"I always miss you; you'll never just be some random person passing through my life. You're my Daddy, I'll always need you in my life. ALWAYS, Daddy."

Oh hell; might as well make it TWO kisses!

12