Daddy's Bunny - The Beginning

Story Info
Daddy has a bad day and Bunny makes him feel better.
1.9k words
4.42
26.4k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always constructive criticism is always welcomed and I hope you enjoy!

*****

Bunny had gotten off work early and drove to Daddy's house wanting to surprise him. They were both supposed to be at work late but Bunny had got a co-worker to take several hours of her shift. As she pulled up to Daddy's house she noticed his car in the driveway.

Worried she rushed inside, "Daddy! Where are you?" A muffled noise from his study gave Bunny a direction. As she got close Daddy's head peeked around the door frame. His face lit up and he rushed down the hall scooping Bunny up.

"Mmmm...my chubby bunny is here," he groaned, "I wasn't expecting you. I'm so glad to see you. I need Bun Bun time."

Bunny plunged her fingers into Daddy's hair. Daddy was rambling and squeezing her so tight she could tell something was wrong. She smiled softly as Daddy carried her to the living room and laid her on the couch laying on top of her face buried in her bust.

Bunny ran her fingers through Daddy's hair, down his neck and across his shoulders. She slowed her breathing and tangled her legs around his. Daddy response was a deep sigh before burying his face deep between her cleavage.

"Daddy, do you remember when you met me," Bunny started, "back when I was just plain Amanda and you were just David. I mean you were always a daddy but not my Daddy yet." Bunny felt Daddy nod.

"I don't like to think about me before you but I think Daddy has had a bad day." Again Daddy nodded into Bunny's chest and Bunny continued running her fingers over Daddy's neck and shoulders. "Do you know the day I met you and you called me good girl I masturbated in the bathroom at work?"

Daddy growled and Bunny chuckled. "I didn't cum though, I waited until I was at home for that. I'd been edging myself for about 4 days though I think and that good girl nearly did me in. I don't like thinking about time before that because I didn't like myself as much as I do now."

Daddy raised his head, "If you say bad things I will spank you! I don't care how rough my day has been."

"Now Daddy, you're listening...that means hearing some bad stuff. And I promise Daddy has done a very good job of making me see me the way Daddy does," Bunny chided before kissing Daddy's forehead.

Daddy grumbled but laid his head back down. "See I used to think I was short and fat with crazy hair. I mean the curls and colors are a signature and it's something that makes me feel beautiful but still felt crazy." Daddy's fingers dug into Bunny's sides.

"Daddy be gentle! Anyway, you big meanie, do you remember when after your Mom passed you came to work so sad but excited to see me again? I thought no WAY this guy is into my fat ass for anything other than a good time. You're so tall, and have the perfect body...like you work out but you still like cake. (Daddy chuckled) And I love your hair."

Bunny's hands still traced the same head, neck and shoulder path smoothing away Daddy's stress. "Daddy wouldn't take no for an answer and I kept trying to make excuses and reasons not to see you. I'm glad Daddy is so persistent."

"I knew you were meant to be mine. I couldn't let you slip away," Daddy mumbled into Bunny's boobs making Bunny giggle.

"Daddy," Bunny exclaimed, "that tickles! Now are you going to listen?"

Daddy lifted his head, "Yes, and play!" Daddy wiggled his eyebrows and pulled Bun Bun's tits out of her tank top, "I love burying my face between your boobs. You scent clings to you there and makes me so excited!"

Bunny giggled, "Daddy! You should just (Daddy sucks a puckered nipple in his mouth) oooo, just listen." Daddy shakes his head gently pulling the nipple with his movements making his chubby bunny arch into his mouth. Daddy growls his pleasure.

"That's my good girl," he says.

"You making me wet, and forget what I was saying...oh yes! You were so sweet that night. It was so nice after my ex. Then during the walk at the lake in the moonlight I wanted so badly to kiss you and you just knew. When leaned in and kissed me I felt like I was floating away and the only thing holding me on the planet was you."

"Daddy wanted you so bad that night too, Babygirl," Daddy said.

"Daddy had me that night if you recall," Bunny stated, "When you inched my dress up while kissing me and then..."

Daddy interrupted, "I said I can't help it, you can ask me to stop but I want you right here. And I started teasing you panty covered cunt and fuck! your moans made me rock hard."

"The second I felt your fingers touching me I felt like I was going to explode! I'd never done that on a first date," Bunny started, "let someone touch me there. And I wanted to say no when you lead me over to the rail on the walk way, and slide my panties down my thighs. But I wanted you inside me so badly. I was dripping."

Daddy smiled, "I remember. You were blushing so badly when you spun around and grabbed my chest kinda like you are now. I thought for sure you'd ask me to stop. But your little voice just wanted to explain." Daddy scooted up the couch to place sweet kisses on Bunny's jaw line and neck while his hand squeezed and manipulated her triple d melons.

Bunny arched into his touch, "I didn't do that but you made me want to...to be a bad girl and let you fuck me right there. And you turned my around and pressed your hard pant clad cock into my ass while you put my hands on the railing."

"Mmhhmm...I could feel you trembling with excitement. I told you not to move your hands and you could always say Daddy made you be a bad girl...Daddy is making you be his bad girl," Daddy remembered.

Bunny whimpered at the memory, "I LOVED you saying that it set my skin of fire. I heard you undo your pants and nearly came at what I knew was coming."

"You whined," Daddy teased, "All this is remembering is making me hard." Daddy began to grind himself against Bunny and tease her nipples again. First sucking hungrily then gently. Bunny began rocking her hips against Daddy's thrust.

"Maybe...mmm...maybe we should go...go back there...look for my panties," Bunny whimpered.

Daddy chuckled as he continued to dry hump Bunny, "That was two years ago princess, plus I know where those panties are."

Bunny gasped, "DADDY!! You lied to me!? Where are my panties?!"

"I had to. Those are my panties, my prize for that orgasm I gave you. I had to stand you on the bottom part of that rail since you're so short. Those park rangers nearly finding us because you were so fucking loud. Then I got your hips over that bar you were trapped. Feet dangling...god you made me so fucking hard. Just taking every inch of my cock...fuck. Take off your pants," Daddy commanded.

Bunny shook her head, "No panty thief! Tell me where my panties are."

Daddy stands up and then picks Bunny up hauling her into the kitchen. He rips her pants down. "Not yet, I'll show you were they are IF you're a good girl for me," Daddy says as he encourages Bunny to lift her foot out of her pants, "Come on, Babygirl. Daddy wants to make you cum like the first time."

Bunny lifts her foot, "How are you going to do that?"

Daddy spins Bunny around and lifts her up to the island in the kitchen. Her hips anchor themselves to the side and her feet dangle. Naturally Bunny whimpers.

"See just like this," Daddy slams himself quickly inside her, "You can be loud here though. No park rangers to find us with my cock buried inside my bad girl. You were so fucking wet that night. Your sweet little cunt so fucking needy, so hungry for me to be inside it."

"Mmm...fuck fuck fuuuucckk. Daddy is making me be such a bad girl. Just forcing me to take all his dick inside my slutty cunt. That was all I could think about Daddy thinking I was a bad girl that I did this with everyone," Bunny said as Daddy fucked her against the counter top.

"I know my good girl told me. I don't do this...this isn't me...but I can't help it...fuck me fuck me please," Daddy imitated, "I know, Babygirl, I know what you need. You just need a daddy to own this little slutty pussy. And what did my little bunny say?"

"Yes," Bunny whimpered, "own my little cunt please?"

Daddy watched as Bunny blushed as they re-enacted the first time Daddy fucked her. He growled remembering her doing the same thing in the moon light. Fucking his cock deep inside her. "Please what? Please what my little slut?"

"Please Daddy, fuck fuck fuck," Bunny cooed, arching her back just like before, "Please Daddy, fuck me right here under the moon."

"And then we heard the rangers. I said shhh Babygirl shhh. And you said I can't I'm going to cum...I covered your mouth and grabbed your throat trying to keep you quiet." Daddy's hands moved into position. He leaned in shushing Bunny as he continued to work in and out of her.

Just like last time Bunny came hard crying into Daddy's hand. "Mmmmooooo fuck fuck ahhhhh..."

"You got so nervous, that's when Daddy said. My good little Bunny has to calm down. You were so small, fluffy, adorable and just a bit nervous. You make me so fucking hard," Daddy cooed. Daddy uncovered Bunny's mouth and released her throat. Bunny's cry's now echoing through the house. He took a broader stance and gripped her hips tightly. "Let me hear my good little slut," he commanded, beginning a hard fast fuck.

Bunny moaned, "Fuck me Daddy...ohhhh yes...fuck me. Drive your cock inside me...make take it...ooo fuck Daddy...yesssss...I'm going to cum again...please cum with me Daddy...fill your good girl up..."

"Wait," Daddy growled, "wait for Daddy...that's it...hold it, Babygirl...FUCK...Now, cum. Fuck yes...that's it...milk Daddy's cock. Arrrghh!"

Daddy's growl set if another small orgasm deep inside Bunny as they both slumped against the counter. They stood there collapsed and panting.

"We might need to go back so Daddy can heat his good girl being loud at the lake! I love it when you blush. Now come on," Daddy said lowering Bunny to the floor. Daddy started to pull Bunny down the hall.

"Daddy! My pants," she exclaimed.

"I'm just going to fuck you again," he said grabbing her.

He pulled her along to his office and sat at his desk pulling her into his lap. He opened the bottom drawer and dig around a minute before pulling out a ziplock baggie.

Bunny snatched them, "My panties!"

Daddy raised his eyebrows, "MY panties."

Bunny gazed at the baggie and noticed writing, "First time and 7/15/16. Awww Daddy, what else is in this drawer?"

"Pictures of my princess, coloring pages you've given me, more panties (Bunny giggled at that), lots more memories of my good girl," Daddy hinted, "Thank you for agreeing to be my princess that night and that you for making my day better."

Daddy cuddled Bunny as he explained what made his day so bad...