Daddy's Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes. She watched me. Her arm was under her body, she tensed, and jammed my cock again deep into her mouth. Her body convulsed, her hips grinding against her small hand as her fingers massaged her clit. She pulled up off my cock, her arm reaching around my neck as she pressed herself against me. "Tell me Daddy. Tell me you want to fuck my cunt! Daddy, I'm so fucking hot! Jesus Daddy, I want your cock!" she whispered in my ear. "Stick it in me Daddy!" she grunted as she moved up to straddle my lap. Semi flaccid, she guided my cock to her cunt, sliding the head between her wet lips. She ground her body against me.

Fire raged from her eyes. Her face reflected pure lust. Eyes closing, she ground her cunt on my cock. The head slipped into her hole. Rigidity flooded my cock instantly. I reached to her cheeks, pulling her hard toward my expanding cock. Inches slid into her wet, velvet hole. Her hips arched backwards, pulling off my cock. A thrust forward of her hips drove more cock into her body. A muffled scream erupted from her as she thrust hard on my hard cock, driving her body completely down on my shaft. She ground her hips hard on my body. Leaning back, she clasped her hands behind my neck, and started bouncing on my rigid cock. I reached to her tits, massaging them roughly, pinching, pulling, twisting her nipples. She slammed her cunt up and down my shaft, grinding each time she buried me deep in her body. A big grin spread across her lovely face.

"I love you Daddy!" she almost shouted. "Fuck me hard!" she continued.

I pulled her hips down hard, forcing every inch into her tight, wet hole. I held her down, my balls exploding. "Feel me Baby," I whispered, my cock spewing forth several more gobs of cum into her body. Her cunt squeezed my cock hard, her muscles pulling every drop of fluid up, out, and into her body. She collapsed on my chest, snuggling tight against me. I had to catch my breath. Slowly, our breathing returned to normal.

"Sir," the driver called. "5-minutes sir," he continued.

"Baby, I am going to fuck your brains out tonight!" I whispered to Sandy, kissing her quickly on the mouth. "Now, off me!" As we exited the car, I swatted her hard ass. I saw her give the driver a coy look, her finger tracing along her lips as her tongue snaked out to touch it.

Shaking his head, he nodded at me, and grinning ear-to-ear. "Enjoyed driving you and the missus sir," he quipped.

I looked forward to more adventures with my Baby! As I checked in, I made sure Mr. and Ms. Barnes got a suite with a king sized bed.

12