Daddy's CD Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know our destination, but we took a slow walk down from the peninsula to the edge of town and strolled along the shops looking in the windows. Several couples passed us, and I could see the men checking me out in the reflections of the glass windows.

The local youths were more obvious, and a few made comments just loud enough to be heard, and I knew they would love to feel me up and get into my panties. Other girls regarded me as one of their own, and apprised me quickly as they wandered past. As a loner all of my life, this new acceptance, even desirability, thrilled me.

A lingerie shop displayed darling outfits, and I found myself drooling at all the very scrumptious garments shown. A full-length pink nylon peignoir set, showing an almost transparent nightgown made with yards of flowing material, and a matching robe just as transparent with long sleeves, caught my eye. It was without doubt the most feminine and sexy outfit I'd ever seen!! I wanted to go in and buy it!!

At the end of the street, hidden by the shadow of a large window awning, I turned to Earl and kissed him deeply as I spread my legs and softly humped against him and loved it when I felt his hands feeling up my false breasts through my clothes.

"I'm hungry, Daddy, but I need for you to take me back to the chalet and fuck me. I need it so much, I can't wait!" I whispered as I came back down off of tip toe.

"My friend has invited us for dinner to meet you, so you'll have to wait but it will be worth it. You'll get another good fucking yet tonight!"

"I'll try to wait," I pouted with a smile on my lips as he took my arm in his and we strode off toward the peninsula again as fast as I could walk in my tight mini-skirt. I was proud of the looks I had received earlier, and was still being thrilled by the sensual outfit I was clad in.

Just the evening breeze wafting across my stockings was almost enough to send me into a sexual frenzy, and my reactions were all Earl had hoped for. He was succeeding in turning me into a young TV slut!

The closest house to the chalet turned out to belong to Earl's friend, and I learned he ran the local culinary school as well as operated the small restaurant we had seen in the village as we window shopped.

I was interested in meeting this man who dressed as a woman. It would be intriguing to hear his ideas on cross-dressing and what he thought of my appearance as a pretty young woman.

Arriving at the modest cottage, situated near Earl's chalet, we were greeted at the door by a beautiful redhaired woman who looked like she was about thirty- five or so. I'd expected to see a man dressed like a woman, and this svelte figure was no man, I was certain.

She kissed Earl, in greeting, and then looked at me.

"Erica," Earl offered, "Let me introduce Lamarr, better known as Hedy."

"Ohh, the thrill is all mine, Erica Dear," he/she gushed as she gave me a hug and kissed me lightly on the lips as women tend to do when greeting each other.

"I've heard such great things about you, and you're even lovelier than Earl told me.

"Isn't dressing up in women's things even naughtier and more exciting than you could have imagined, Dear? It is still a turn on for me, and I've been living as a woman for almost twenty years. But come on, come on, don't let me stand here blathering. Come in, dinner is nearly ready."

I was taken by this ravishing person who looked and sounded 100% female, and the fact that she thought I was pretty endeared her to me even more. I admired her feminine curves as she led us into the small living room offering us seats.

Her eyes kept roving over me as she kissed Earl "hello", and then found a glass of wine for each of them and a soft drink for me.

"Oh, Erica," she gushed. "You have such a darling feminine look about you, and you certainly are the most convincing young TV I've seen in a long time. I'm truly pleased you came up with Earl for the week-end."

Her kind words put me at ease, and we chatted about how I had found my interest in wearing women's clothing and all giggled at how Earl discovered me in the bath.

Earl sat next to me on the sofa and had his arm around my shoulders as he casually fondled one of my false breasts while we chatted. Occasionally, he would give me a light kiss on the cheek as we chatted, and I noticed my skirt hem had risen to expose the tops of my black nylons.

All of this was not lost on Hedy, and it pleased me that she didn't object to Earl's obvious display of physical affection.

I realized she must be aware that we'd had sex together, and didn't object at all.

The dinner was a gourmet treat, and I couldn't help praise her for the wonderful meal she had served up. During the course of the dinner conversation Earl brag- ed about the meals I had prepared for the boarding house.

"Perhaps you'd like to attend my culinary school, Erica," Hedy offered. "You could work in the restaurant to earn tuition and expenses and then this fall attend the school that I run. Of course," she went on, reassuring me of what I wanted to hear, "You could live here as a girl and even work in the restaurant as a waitress."

All this was music to my ears. It gave me a chance to earn some money and then then attend a school to pursue the hobby I really enjoyed - cooking. It would be an experience beyond my dreams and would allow me to live my fantasy of being a girl full time.

"But, I enjoy being with Earl during the week," I burst out, but obviously thrilled. "It is tempting, but I hate to leave my friend even though I'd love to be here."

"You need to do it, Erica," Earl said as he rubbed my thigh under the table. "You can spend the summer up here at a wonderful resort area and be dressed twenty four hours a day as a girl. It's a great opportunity, and I'd be here week-ends."

Hedy nodded as she smiled warmly at me from across the table. I knew I had to take advantage of this rare chance with such accepting friends.

"Okay," I replied as I grasped Earl's hand and slid it between my nylon clad legs and shoved it up to my panties. "I'll tell my mother I've found a summer job that

will earn my tuition for a culinary school this fall. She has been worried about what I was to do, and this will make eveyone happy!" I said as Earl fondled me.

I gasped as he stroked me, and both Hedy and Earl grinned in a knowing way.

"You're not jacking her off under my table are you?" Hedy asked as she smiled at the two of us. "No wonder she is agreeable, or do you really want to attend here at my school, Erica?" she asked as she turned to look at me while I began to blush with lust at what I had initiated with Earl.

"Yes, yesss" I protested. "I really wa-ant.... ohhh.... to, to..... oohh.... at-attend your.... sch-school," I finally managed to stammer as Earl slowly jacked me under the table and I rubbed him through his trousers.

"It's time to show Erica the rest of you nice little cottage," Earl offered as he kept stroking my hard member through the thin material of my little pink panties. "I'm sure she will find it thrilling to see all the rooms."

Hedy smiled at us and pushed her chair back from the table and led the way out of the small kitchen area. Earl moved my chair back and help me to my feet, still feel- ing me through my panties.

With my skirt and pink slip bunched up around my hips he ushered me across the living room toward the open staircase that led to Hedy's bed room as she strode on ahead of us fully aware of my condition.

"Wha, what will Hedy think, Darling," I moaned as my need to get off could no

longer be denied. I didn't want Earl to stop, but was worried about appearances.

"I want you to let her know how excited you are about attending the school and being a waitress in the restaurant. I want you to let her fuck you. She knows I brought you up for the week-end to fuck you, now it's her turn."

"I, I need to do this to get into the school?" I asked incredulously as he propelled me up the stairs and slipped my panties down to the tops of my stockings.

"Yes, and to let me know you want to make me happy and get more nice things to wear. I've got a lot of other things I want to buy for you, including a wedding gown for a mock ceremony.

"You want all this don't you," he said, knowing I couldn't resist the idea of living as a female.

Hedy was turning down the bed, and I realized that the dinner had been a set-up to prepare me for the action in his/her bedroom. He knew I was ready, and I let Earl slip my panties down below my nylon clad knees as Hedy turned to watch us neck- ing in the doorway to her dimly lit bedroom. My need was beyond control, and I didn't resist when he slipped my panties off for me to step out of them.

As Earl stripped my blouse and skirt off me, Hedy divested herself of her pretty red satin sheath dress to stand before us in a red full slip and black nylons and red high heels. Slipping a well manicured red finger nail under her slip strap she let first one slide over a shoulder and the other so the slip would slide down over her voluptuous form.

She discarded her red satin bra and then her matching panties to stand before us

wearing just a red garter belt and black nylons and her red high heels.

I was amazed to see Hedy had full feminine breasts with large aereoles and stiff nipples that betrayed his/her arousal. Obviously, he'd had implants, but his erection was all his and at least a full eight inches and very thick. The head was already showing from the under the uncircumcised hood, and glistened with pre- cum. Hedy was ready for action, and I was ready to supply it!

By this time Earl had me down to my bra, garter belt, nylons and as he put his lips to my ear, kissing me and then saying to Hedy, "She's ready. She's so hot she needs it so bad."

I was surprised at hearing his words, but before I could react Hedy was holding me in her arms and kissing me deeply while rubbing her full breasts against my bra and fondling my bare ass with her hands.

"That's it, that's it, Dear," she breathed huskily to me. "Reach up and play with my nice firm titties. Feel them and suck them for me."

Robot like I let my hands find her full orbs and found them wonderful to touch. I felt them and played with the stiff nipples until she guided my lips to one of her teats and fed it to me to suckle on.

I was quickly lost in the delirium, and didn't even realize she was already slowly jacking my stiff prong as I played with her full breasts. She kissed my ears and

neck as she gently guided me onto the bed while I nursed away at her nipple.

Earl relaxed on the chaise lounge across the bedroom as he watched my seduction by the beautiful she-male. He had taken off his clothes and slowly played with his erection as he watched the private show we were putting on for him.

"Oh, yes, she's ready all right," Hedy grinned as she got me onto my back and slid in between my legs. "Lift your legs up around my waist, Darling," she commanded as I found a new thrill of feeling my nylons rubbing against hers.

Reluctantly, I moved my silken sheathed limbs away from hers and wrapped them around her waist as she had me guide her stiff eight incher against my boi pussy. I wanted to get fucked by anyone available, at this point, but wanted to feel my silky nylons rubbing against hers.

With a quick push she shoved the head of her dick inside my waiting ass, and I let out a grunt in surprise at her sudden attack. My fingers were still wrapped around her meat, and I kept on guiding her until she had managed to bury her greased tool fully in my rectum.

"She's tight," Hedy grinned as she began fucking in and out of me while and lowered her lips to mine to begin a long French kiss. "Ohh, Earl, you, oooh, sure can pick 'em. Erica, your ass feels......oohh, mmmnnhh, sooooo gooood! I'll have to keep you.....ooh,.. well fucked for........ Earl. When you.... ooh you sweet slut... I'll loosen you... ooh,.. up for Earl even... mmmnh, more, Baby."

As she spoke I worked with her and was loving the fucking I was getting. While we fucked, Earl moved up onto the bed and kissed Hedy deeply before inserting his cock into my waiting mouth.

Soon he positioned himself over me so that he could fuck my face while Hedy was busy drilling my ass. I knew I couldn't cum from the fucking, this time, but didn't want it to stop. I wanted to feel and taste Earl's love juice and have Hedy

fill my ass with her creamy cum.

"OooOOh.... fu-fuck me-ee....." I managed to gurgle as they worked me over and began to further turn me into the TV slut they hoped I would become for them.

"Sh-ove you-rr bi-ig di-ick up..... my... ooohh... assss...." I managed to stutter as Earl removed his dick long enough to turn around and neck with Hedy while she was fucking me. All the while Earl was jacking my needful dick as I sucked on his.

Suddenly, I felt Hedy stiffen, and then suddenly stop thrusting in and out of my ass as his dick throbbed in me. I knew he was filling my anal cavity with his cum, and I began to shoot from the knowledge of what he was doing and Earl's stroking of me. Moments later, before I had finished cumming all over myself, Earl started to explode a hot torrent of his love juice down my throat, and I had to swallow as fast as I could to try to get it all.

We all collapsed on the sheets, temporarily exhausted from our exertions but happy with our feeling of sexual contentment.

"You're a good piece of ass," Hedy commented as he slid his now softening dick out of my ass. "For a girl just starting college, you sure can throw a good fuck."

"Thanks," I laughed, softly. "Earl has taught me a lot, but you both sure know how to turn me on and give me a good riding."

As I spoke I fondled Earl's sleeping member and somehow wished I could instantly revive it and suck on it some more. However, I knew he would be finished for a bit

and unable to play for awhile.

"Yeah, Erica likes to be fucked and suck off cock," Earl chuckled as we all lay there fondling one another. "Perhaps she will want to take care of some of your 'better' customers when she works at your restaurant, Hedy. It might keep her satisfied during the week if you cannot give her enough action," he laughed.

"She is so pretty and very horny all the time," he concluded.

"Sure, I'll just put a sign in the window that says, 'TV waitress inside, likes dick'."

"Oh, you two," I giggled, "What are you trying to do make me into a TV slut?"

"Hah," laughed Earl and Hedy grinned at me and fed one of her breasts to my mouth. "You love being a TV slut already," he went on, "We must be thinking you might want to become a TV hooker and make big money while you are hav- ing so much fun."

I looked at him over Hedy's breast with raised eyebrows as he said this and he noted the look of surprise in my expression.

"Well, Erica, dear," he surmised, "If you stop and think about it..... It might not be such a bad deal. With the right customers, that you approve of, Hedy could arrange for you to get some 'action' and keep most of the money. You would be able to enjoy being dressed as a girl, being treated and made love to as a girl, and paid handsomely for it at the same time."

"Really?" I asked inquiringly as I pulled my lips off of Hedy's stiff nipple with a smacking sound and looked at her.

"Certainly, Dear," she smiled in reply and guided my lips back to her nipple. "I know of a few customers that you would approve of and they sure would love to get into your pretty little panties."

"Is either one of you up to fucking me again?" I asked realizing I needed it even again and rolled over onto my tummy ready for more. My response told them I was ready to become a TV whore for them.

"Oh, Erica," I heard Hedy murmur as she moved between my spread legs and I felt her hose brush against mine, "You are such a horny little TV. You've got me all ready to do you again. We both need it this night," she finished as I felt the head of her dick rub against my little rosebud and push inside my nether channel.

I was still well lubed from her cum, and she began riding in and out of me. It was thrilling to feel her fucking me and also feel her heavy balls slap against my ass.

"What about me?" I heard Earl ask and turned my head to see him moving around behind Hedy and grease up his dick. The mirror over the dresser gave me just the right view to see what he was about to do.

In moments he was grasping and spreading her ass as she paused in her fucking of me. With ease he slid his dick out of sight between her buns and Hedy moaned in appreciation of his entry into her ass.

"Oohh, yess, Baby," she moaned again, and the force of Earl's thrust pushed her deep inside me again. "I love being ass fucked while I have my pecker buried in the ass of another."

With a few fumbled attempts we finally all got our rhythm together and writhed in unison on the bed. It was easiest for me, laying on my tummy on the bottom, as I could merely let them have their way. Before long we were all muttering oaths stimulated by our sexual activity and I knew they would each cum again.

I wasn't going to be able to cum this time, but found what we were doing to be thrilling and I didn't want it to stop.

"Oh, Hedy...." I exclaimed, enjoying the sensations of her prong working in and out of my rectum and her silky nylon slithering against my own with each stroke.

"Fuck me good, Darling. I want to become a TV whore for you and Earl!! Ooohh.. mmmnnhh..... yessssss..... Oooh give it to meeee!!!"

Just as I felt Hedy pumping her load into my already drenched love canal, I burst out, "Give it to me, Baby! Flood my... ass... with more.. of.. your... cum!! I'll... be happy... to... fuck any...one... either of... you... want... me to," I stuttered between her hard thrusts into me causing my breath to come in gasps. "I'll.. even take... on... gang bangs.... for you!!" I burst out, as I felt Hedy's bare breasts rub- bing against my back and with my hands I stroked her nylon clad legs for her.

"Here it comes you beautiful red haired bitch!!" I heard Earl exclaim from the top of our pile of quivering flesh as he pumped his load into her ass.

Finally, all the thrustings stopped and and we again lay in a heap of smiling sexual contentment. Cum was oozing out of my ass, and I could feel it running down be- tween my legs and dampening the sheets of the bed. Earl's gizm was also oozing out of Hedy's ass and I could feel it running down between us coating each of us with its slipperiness.

When we finally separated, I knelt between each of them and slowly and lovingly licked each of them clean, enjoying the taste of their cum juices still remaining on their dicks. Hedy rolled over onto her tummy and raised up on her knees so that I could kiss and lick her asshole clean of Earl's fresh coating.

"She's going to be perfect," Hedy whispered to Earl as they quietly kissed while I worked on her ass. "I already know of some guys who would love to get their stiff dicks up her or in her mouth."