Daddy's Clients

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening was uneventful after that – but Paul had a few tricks up his sleeve as far as Gus Lemelson was concerned and it was about time he used them anyway. A few favors called in and Gus was never heard from again by anyone other than his jailmates and warden, after being beaten thoroughly to within moments of his life and put away on any number of charges. And Paul divorced Cynthia, leaving her a sizable little chunk of change that made her happy and kept them all out of court. He even left her the mansion and technically the firm also as she turned around and married one of the other partners she had been secretly falling in love with all along. Not wanting to stifle anyone's chances at full materialistic happiness, he and Clara took the rest of their savings which was still quite substantial, and moved to the Northwest where the two of them wrote books about important world issues, helped start organizations to make positive change in the world and, of course, made love every day.