Daddy's Crisis

Story Info
He wants his daughter no matter what.
1.8k words
4.1
131.2k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stk19
stk19
9 Followers

I was rinsing off my dinner plate when I heard my daughter's car roll into the drive-way. She had just barely made it home on time. The door opened tentatively and I heard a sheepish "hello?" ring from the foyer. Grinning, I responded that her mother was not home.

Kati sighed with relief and came over to give me a hug. I tucked her head under my chin and breathed in the light scent that was my daughter. Kati had grown into a remarkable young lady. Last week was her eighteenth birthday, and it seemed bizarre that this woman had once been a little girl. She looked so much like her mother had when she was younger. She had long, dark hair and clear blue eyes. Her round face looked innocent and ancient at the same time, and I knew that she had been quite the heartbreaker throughout high school. But she had respected her mother's and mine's rule of no dating till college and seemed to enjoy focusing on her classwork.

Kati giggled and pulled away joking about how I smelled like pizza. Sure enough the tell-tale box lay open on the counter. She laughed, "The first chance you get to escape Mom's health food and you take it!"

I shrugged sheepishly, " I can't handle anymore sprouts or whole grains. Besides, pizza has every ingredient you need!"

Kati just laughed and grabbed a slice. "You may have a point here Dad!"

We walked over to the family room and hunkered down in front of the TV. Kati leaned up against me chomping away as we watched the sitcoms and slowly she fell asleep. I sighed and snuggled against my daughter. We hadn't had a chance to just relax together since her fall classes had started. It was nice to be with my daughter, although I was surprised at how much I had missed her. Her breath became deeper, and I slowly got up to grab her the blanket off of the armchair. She murmured something incoherent and threw her arm over her head. I watched as her shirt rode up her belly and turned to pull her shirt back down. I don't know why but something made me stop and just stare at this strange and beautiful creature sleeping on my couch. Her dark hair had fanned out behind her, and her mouth was just slightly opened. The exposed skin of her belly and midriff sent an electric shiver up my spine, and my out-reaching hand abruptly stopped. What was I doing? This is my daughter!, I thought to myself. And yet somehow I was overcome with a fierce desire I hadn't felt in years.

I grabbed the blanket off the chair and gently covered her, then decided to finish up with some paperwork. Nothing quite has that turn-off effect like a good stack of bills. It must have gotten late because I woke up to see Kati in her pj's gently nudging my shoulder.

"Dad? Are you okay?" I saw concern in her eyes as she examined my face.

Stretching, I replied, "Oh, I'm fine honey, just fine. Must have dozed off."

"You and me both! I woke up to the eleven o'clock news!" Kati laughed. "I just wanted to see if you were okay. Don't stay up too late, okay? Love you Daddy! Night!"

"'Night sweet heart!" And with that, my daughter bounced off to bed.

As I laid in bed that night, my wife next to me stinking of bourbon (Wife's Night Out), I couldn't get the image of my daughter asleep out of my head. I don't know what was the matter with me. I felt possessed. Determined to get at least a little sleep, I went downstairs to the kitchen to get a small drink. The alcohol did the trick and soon I was sitting in the recliner feeling warm and cozy. I idly flipped the channels, and I came across one of the X-rated movies on the expensive movie channel that my wife insisted we have. I paused on the movie (I'm a healthy man after all!) and watched as the woman slowly undressed to nothing but tall black heels. I began to feel aroused and started rubbing myself through my pajama pants as the woman leaned down and took the man's cock into her mouth. I watched as she pumped her hands back and forth, licking his cock up and down. When he put her on the desk and began slamming his dick inside her, her moans and arched back became too much. I was coming to the edge and suddenly, I was seeing my daughter on the desk, her smooth, firm breasts bouncing, her legs entangled around me. I felt sickened that this was turning me on, but soon the woman on the movie became my daughter and the idea of entering her young, tight pussy threw me over the edge. I shuddered as my cum squirted out. Quietly, I turned my TV off and decided that I should just get some sleep.

Maybe stress from work was causing my brain to mess up. How could I fantasize about my own child? Yet as I turned down the hall, I saw Kati's door cracked a bit. I don't know what made me stop, maybe just pure lust, but I peeked in to see my daughter spread across her bed in a white tank-top and panties. Her covers laid rumpled on the floor, and I quietly shut the door behind me as I entered her bedroom. I heard her deep, slow breathing and cautiously approached. Worried that I might wake her, I whispered her name, slowly getting louder. She slept like her mother, which is to say, like the dead. I felt sick about how I was glad of that, and as I moved closer to her bed, I felt my guilt and disgust slowly being smothered by the lust that was gathering inside me. My eyes devoured her young body with her C cup breasts and creamy thighs. I slowly rubbed her calves, and she slept on. The feel of her skin beneath my hand made me mad with wanting. Then, I noticed the bottle of sleeping pills on her bedside table. I had completely forgotten that her mother had gotten her a stronger prescription because of all the stress from college. She would be out all night. I hated how happy I was that I wouldn't wake her up. Slowly my hand kept higher up her leg; her thigh was so soft, I began to get hard. Slowly, my hand caressed the outline of her panties, and I longed to see a better look at my daughter. Carefully, I removed her shirt and panties and stared in wonder at the gorgeous creature passed out beneath me. I rubbed her breasts and slowly began sucking her nipples. She made a groggy little groan, but her eyes didn't flutter.

Slowly, I traced my tongue around her now erect nipples and felt the rest of her body beginning to respond. My hands slid down her smooth belly and cupped her pussy. I was delighted to see that it was growing wetter and wetter with my sucking. I carefully parted her lips with my finger and slid along her young pussy. Her pussy was growing so wet, and my cock was rock hard. Not sure have far I could take this, I decided to risk tasting my daughter. I leaned over her and breathed in her clean scent. Then I slowly began tracing my tongue up and down. I watched her squirm a bit but her breathe was still slow and deep. I decided to risk a little more and began eating her out with more ferocity. She tasted amazing and her body's response to me was incredible. I slowly inserted a finger into her pussy and was surprised to feel the level of resistance I did. She was still a virgin.

The idea that I could take this beautiful girl's virginity threw me over the edge. I had to have her. I had tasted her and now I wanted her in all her entirety. I no longer cared that she was my daughter; rather the idea had begun to turn me on. So I slid off my pants and moved my cock up and down her pussy lathering it with her wetness. When I could handle it no more, I began to ease my cock inside her. I felt her body resisting and pushed through. Kati's eyes flew open and would have screamed, but I clasped my hand over her mouth. I quickly bound her arms to the bed with my discarded pants and began to fuck my daughter. Her tight pussy clamped my cock, and my intentions of being gentle flew out of my lust-crazed mind. I pounded her again and again. I listened to her muffled whimpers and began to thrust faster. I looked down at my daughter, glowing in the moonlight, eyes shut tight, her breasts bouncing with my pounding and I felt my body tightening. My voice strained to be quiet as I was exclaimed, "I'm going to cum, baby-girl! I'm gonna cum!" My blood raced as each thrust brought me closer to the edge. "Oh, honey, I'm cumming. I'm cumming inside you!" And with that I came, and shot load after load into my little girl's pussy, filling her with her daddy's seed.

I collapsed against her and cried that I was sorry. She just kept her eyes closed, a little tear running down her cheek. I leaned to kiss it away. "I'm sorry Kati, honey. I'm so sorry." I began rubbing her stomach and nuzzling her neck, needing her to respond to me. Her body felt stiff beneath me and slowly I moved my hand lower to her abdomen. Her pussy was soaked with our juices, and I stroked her gently, cursing my rough thrusting. Slowly, Kati began to relax and then as I began to stroke her slowly, up and down, she began throwing her body onto my fingers. I held still and let her grind against my hand. Then I began to suck on her breasts again and fingered her faster and faster, till her breath became panting. When she began to cum, I covered her mouth and watched her breasts bounce with her shudders. My hand became soaking with her wetness, and I tenderly kissed her cheek. She closed her eyes and began to sleep. I got up and cleaned myself off. Then tenderly tucked her blanket around her and kissed her on the forehead. I rinsed myself off in the bathroom and tucked into bed. My wife stirred and asked me where I had been.

"Oh, just doing some paperwork."

"At this hour?" my wife's sleepy, hung-over voice responded. "You know, you're a good husband and father."

I smiled in the growing morning light at my wife's rare compliment, "Thanks honey. I just really love my family."

stk19
stk19
9 Followers