Daddy's Darlin' Ch. 10

Story Info
Not a dream at all, a nightmare.
2.2k words
4.28
211.8k
52

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FuckDoll
FuckDoll
429 Followers

The morning came and I laid there peacefully with my eyes closed. I cold feel the cool air on my naked body. I thought about how wonderful the day before was. About how loved I had felt, and how normal everything seemed. Suddenly, I felt a jolt. I opened my eyes quick and sat straight up. I couldn't believe what I saw. What the hell was going on? It couldn't be, nor could it? Confusion swirled around my mind. I felt dumbfounded. Finally I became aware of a man standing over me. I felt his hand grab a large part of my hair and pull me up out of bed.

It hadn't been a dream at all.

"Get your lazy ass out of bed bitch!" I didn't recognize this man at all. My eyes darted around the fully lit room, there was nobody there. I wondered where everyone was and what was going on. My questions went unanswered as I was being dragged down the main hallway of Summerland academy by my hair without even a stitch of clothing. I saw nobody on the way to the cold dark room I was thrown into. Landing face down on the brick floor, I heard nothing but the door slam and lock.

Everything was dark. I tried to stand up and found that there wasn't room to do much more than crawl. It couldn't have been more than three feet tall. I didn't have to go far to feel around for the walls either. I guessed it was maybe ten feet by 5 feet or so. This 'room' I was in was just big enough for me to uncomfortably lie in. There was no room to move around. I laid there shivering for what seemed like an hour.

Suddenly the door swung open and a bright light was shined in my eyes. I didn't see anything before a black cloth bag was placed over my head and secured around my neck. Somebody grabbed me by my arm and started dragging me off to some place else. It wasn't far, soon I could hear a door open, and I was led in to another room that was slightly warmer but smelled musty. I could tell it was lit by the way the light shown through the bag over my head but I still couldn't do anything.

The man holding my arm threw me down on a dirty mattress in the middle of the floor. Four men came forward, each grabbing an ankle or wrist, and held me there arms and legs spread wide. No sooner had the man removed the bag from my head then a piece of duct tape was slapped over my mouth. My eyes grew wide. As I began to focus on the individual faces around the room I started to get scared. There must have been 12 men in that room from what I could see.

The large man who had dragged me out of bed began to speak, "Sarah, you are in violation of school code stating that you must be up, dressed, and to breakfast on time. Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

I struggled to speak from under the duct tape but it came out a garbled, "Mmmm mmm mmmmuu."

"Since you have nothing to say for yourself then we shall begin your punishment."

The man moved toward the wall behind me and out of the site. I peered around again, and saw the look of excitement and anticipation in the men's' eyes. When the talking man came back into my site he was holding a cat o' nine behind his back. Before another word was said he brought it down hard on my pussy.

"OOOOOOOOOuuuuuu," was all that could be heard from under the duct tape.

He brought it down again, harder, one of the thin pieces of leather making contact with my clit. I jumped and then men holding me tightened their grip.

"You must be taught to obey, Sarah." Again he slapped my pussy with the cat o' nine. The pain was extreme. It felt like it was on fire and I could feel the welts already beginning to appear.

"You will be taught to obey."

The man again moved out of site. I could feel my eyes welling up with tears. I was scared. I had no idea what might happen next. I struggled a bit, and the men holding my wrists and ankles tightened their hold even more. The talking man came back into sight and was holding a dildo in his hand. He stepped in between my legs and with one thrust, he shoved it right in my pussy.

"Use it," he said. I looked at him questioningly and he yelled, "NOW!"

The men holding me down released there grasp and I grabbed the dildo. I closed my eyes and started to fuck myself with it. My pussy was already getting wet when the talking man told me I had to keep my eyes open. I opened my eyes and the twelve men all came in closer. My body was betraying me. I convulsed as the first tingles of orgasm shook my body. As I came, laying there on the dirty mattress in front of all these men, nothing could be heard but my own muffled sounds of ecstasy. I looked around at the men and they stared back at me. My face burnt with embarrassment. Just as I came the talking man stripped the dildo out of my hand.

A large man immediately jumped on top of me and shoved his cock in deep. I tried to push him off but he was too heavy to budge.

"Stop fighting, slut," he said and started pounding into me. He leaned up on his knees for leverage, wrapped his large hands around my hips and thrust his cock into my pussy harder and harder. My pussy ached, but again I was aroused. Just before I was about to cum for a second time the man pulled his dick out, and shot his load onto something that looked like a metal pie tin sitting on the floor beside the mattress.

That moment, another man stepped up, grabbed my wrist and flipped me over on my stomach. He pulled my ass up in the air and shoved his hard cock into my already throbbing pussy. I came instantly. Some of the men chuckled, and the man in me quickened his pace, fucking me silly. Again, just before he came, he pulled out and nutted in the same pie tin.

Again and again the men took me. All their cocks pounding my pussy, I thought I might never recover. I lost count of the men after 6, but they continued. I wasn't sure, but it seemed some of the men took me more than once. My tender ass glowed red from the constant slapping. My hair was pulled so much that my scalp hurt, and all of the men, just before they came pulled out and shot into the pie tin.

When the last man finished this ritual, they all stood there staring at me as I lay on the dirty mattress. I couldn't move. Every muscle ached, and everything hurt. The talking man again came into view.

"On your knees, Sarah." I looked up at him with disbelief that there could possibly be any more. I slowly struggled up to my knees, my legs shaking beneath me. As I sat back on my feet, I jumped, my burning ass too painful to sit down on. He picked up the cum filled pie tin and set it in front of me.

"You are going to clean this plate on your hands and knees. Every drop. I don't suggest you waste time. While you are lapping up all that cum, your ass will be getting punished. I suggest you go about it quickly, when you're done, this session is done." He reached down and ripped the duct tape from my mouth.

One of the men had already stepped up behind me. I turned around looking at him, and he smiled back at me. My mouth hurt from where the tape was ripped off, but I caught the seriousness of the situation, and suck my head down to the plate. I lapped up the cum quickly, trying to take as much on my tongue as I could.

The man behind me shoved his cock in my asshole balls deep. I screamed and some of the cum ran down my chin. He fucked my ass hard, and with every thrust my face would get pushed into the cum I was trying to finish up. The man behind me pushed in hard one last time and I felt his hot cum shoot deep in my ass.

I continued lapping up the cum, It was already more than half finished when the second man started fucking me in the ass. Again, I was brutalized. Obviously this man could see that I was almost done, and wanted to finish before I did. It was hard to lick up the remaining bits of cum with him violently thrusting his cock in me. Just as I took the last lick, his cock spasmed and another hot load of cum was delivered deep into my ass. He pulled out and pushed me down on my face.

I fell into the plate the cum had been in and couldn't do much to move. The talking man grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me up to my feet. My pussy and ass ached, and my legs were shaking so much they could barely support me. I could feel the cum sticking to my cheeks. He looked into my eyes and said, "Good girl, Sarah, you might have some hope yet." He kept his hold on my hair and dragged me still naked back out of the room, and down the same hallway. He threw me back into the small dark holding room and locked the door. I laid there and curled up into a ball. Everything hurt so much, my head was swirling, and I quickly passed out. I didn't dream about anything as I slept.

Sometime later the door was open again and I was pulled out of the room by my ankle. As I awoke, my body convulsed with pain. I couldn't think about anything. My mind was blank except for my pain which was so intense I nearly felt numb. The same man as before pulled me to my feet by my hair. I couldn't stand anymore, and he supported me. He stuffed a small pill in my mouth and put a glass of water in my hand.

"Swallow." Without even the slightest thought, I obeyed. We stood there a minute or two more and I could feel the pain easing. My legs stopped shaking and my body felt a little tingly. I wasn't certain, since my head was spinning, but I thought I felt my pussy getting wet. I regained my footing and the man led me by my hair back into the same room I was in before. By the time we made it back to the same room we were in before I couldn't feel much of anything. My body felt almost like it was floating, and almost… excited. Everything seemed a blur.

The same thing that had happened before was playing out before me. The talking man came with his cat o' nine and whipped at my pussy a few times. The men in the room crowded around while I fucked myself with the dildo. Everything was the same but the faces were different. These were not the same men that had used me before. I had no idea of the time. Hours could have passed, even days. I lapped up the cum again while my ass was being pounded. Somewhere in the middle of all this the pill that I had been given started to wear off. I could feel all the pain from before seeping through plus the pain being inflicted on me again. I didn't fight back; I did what I was told; only hoping that it would be over soon.

The session ended identically as it did before. This time I wasn't able to move. A couple men picked me up from the floor and carried me through the doorway. At that point I passed out. Sometime later I was awoken in darkness with a hand over my mouth and a voice in my ear.

"Don't scream, don't make any noise at all," he whispered. It was J.D. I tried to sit up, but he held me in place and my body screamed in pain. I could feel my face caked with cum and felt the dried cum on my thighs that had at some point leaked from my ass. I was in my room at the school, in my bed.

He continued, "I know where you've been the last 3 days Sarah. You can't break the rules like that. It will only get worse. You've got to be a good girl and stick it out." I nodded my agreement, and he kissed me on the cheek. "Make sure you're to breakfast on time." J.D. stood up and silently slipped out of the room.

My mind tried to grasp the fact that he had just been there trying to comfort me, but I was numb. My body ached and I felt like I just wanted to sleep forever. I closed my eyes again, and at that moment the lights flipped on.

To be continued…

FuckDoll
FuckDoll
429 Followers