Daddy's Desperate Girl

Story Info
Daddy brings shy Misty out of her shell.
1.7k words
3.94
74.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults. This is my first attempt at a story here. If you liked Andy's and Misty's story, let me know as I'd like to continue their story depending on feedback.

******************

Misty Daniels had always been a rather shy girl. The type of girl that exudes sensuality, but doesn't realize it. Twenty years old with long chestnut hair, emerald green eyes, flared hips and lush DDD breasts she could have had any man she wanted. Unfortunately Misty didn't realize this and tended to hide her body under baggy clothes, flinching away if anyone got too close.

Andy was an acquaintance of Misty's father and had become increasingly fascinated by this young woman. Being rather successful and a strong business man he was used to beautiful women. Lately though, he had become frustrated, always feeling like the hunted instead of the hunter. Being a strongly dominant man, he preferred to do the pursuing himself. This was very likely the reason for his sudden interest in Misty, who always had her eyes focused downward and a delicate pink blush to her cheeks anytime he paid her a compliment.

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon, and Andy was waiting for his coffee at the local Starbucks when he happened to notice Misty sitting in a secluded corner, seemingly engrossed in a rather large book clutched tightly in her small hands. Andy smiled to himself as he realized he finally had the chance to spend some time with this enchanting girl.

Meanwhile, Misty, while appearing to be reading was actually stealing glances at Andy, who she knew only as Mr. Smith, her father's business friend. The man had always put her on edge for some reason, though she often found herself wanting to know more about him. Her feelings regarding this distinguished man confused her and excited her at the same time. With a panicked start, she realized he was heading directly toward her darkened corner.

Sitting down without asking, Andy smiled lazily at her and said "I hope I'm not disturbing you miss Daniels, but I thought perhaps I could keep you company while you finish your coffee?"

"Oh, Mr. Smith, um, of course, sure why not?" Misty managed to sputter while kicking herself mentally for being so awkward.

Andy's private smile grew as he became more confident regarding his effect on the beautiful girl.

"Now, miss Daniels, no need for such formalities. You may call me Andy, if you'd like."

"Well Mr.. Er.. Andy, then you must call me Misty as I'd feel silly being called miss Daniels while I used your given name."

"Fair enough, Misty" he replied. "I was thinking, it's such a hot day out, and I thought perhaps I could convince you to indulge a lonely man's whim. Come to the lake with me?"

Misty was lost for words, as she wasn't used to this kind of attention and was shocked that she was seriously thinking this over.

Following his instincts, he said rather sternly, "I asked a question, young lady, it's rude to make me wait."

Hearing this Misty felt an electric thrill shoot straight through her, making her squirm slightly in her chair. "O-of course, I'm sorry Mr..um Andy. Maybe I do need a break from all this reading. Unfortunately I have nothing to wear to the lake, sir."

Andy smirked, knowing exactly why Misty was squirming in her chair. "That's okay, I don't either, I'd have to stop by my place for my swim trunks. If you'd like to come with me, I think I have something in your size from an ex you can borrow."

Blushing furiously, strangely annoyed hearing about his ex, Misty nodded her head and squeaked out an "ok"

Though the drive to his house was a short one, Andy put the top down on his black convertible, stealing glances at Misty as she tried unsuccessfully to control her long hair as it snapped in the wind. She looked at him and smiled ruefully as she shrugged her shoulders and gave up the fight.

Arriving at his home, seeing the beautiful columns and perfectly manicured lawn, Misty started to wonder why she had agreed to this. In reality, no matter how exciting this man was, she knew very little about him. Oddly enough though, she didn't feel afraid, she felt.. exhilarated. As they walked up to the front door, Andy casually placed his hand at the small of her back, guiding her into the foyer. He took her hand and led her to the back patio and down to his pool house. Rifling through the armoire, he pulled out a bikini and handed it to Misty.

"Go ahead and change in here, princess, and perhaps we can do some swimming here instead." He knew he was taking a gamble, using the term princess, but to his delight Misty took the skimpy suit and nodded, eyes on the ground.

"Yes, sir" she whispered.

Stroking his hand through her hair, knowing it wouldn't be long now, he praised her "good girl" and walked out to let her change.

As Misty pulled her clothes off, her head was swirling and her pussy was clenching, and she realized that even if it didn't make sense, she was going to do whatever this charismatic man told her to. Pulling on the too small bikini, She looked in the mirror and noticed that the top was barely containing her breasts and she was sure her nipples would pop out any moment. Not knowing what else to do, she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself.

Watching her come hesitantly out of the pool house, Andy frowned seeing the towel clutched in her hands. "I don't think you need that towel, do you princess? Take it off." Misty's towel fell immediately to the ground and Andy took a moment to appreciate her curves. "You're stunning, do you know that little girl?"

Misty's heart sped up hearing him call her little girl and it was all she could do not to squeeze her legs together, looking for relief for her throbbing clit. Beginning to suspect where this was heading, Misty took a chance, and whispered "thank you, Daddy"

The words had barely left her lips when she suddenly found herself pinned against the pool house wall. Andy's fist wrapped in her hair, tilting her head back to meet his gaze. "I need to hear you say you want this, princess. We need to be very clear, because once we start, I'm not stopping."

Swallowing past the lump in her throat, Misty nodded, then felt his large hand wrap around her neck. He put his lips close to her ear and growled "say it!"

"I-I want this. Please." She stuttered.

"Please, what?" He prompted.

"Please, Daddy" she breathed.

Andy smiled triumphantly. "I knew you were hiding a dirty little slut inside, one that really wants to play. Am I right little slut?"

"Yes, you're right Daddy" Misty managed to say as she felt Andy's hand tighten in her hair.

"Show me princess, show Daddy what a naughty little girl you can be."

Feeling herself being pulled downward by her hair, Misty eagerly dropped to her knees, her mouth watering and her pussy weeping juices like never before. She found herself desperate to please this man, and desperate to be used by him. Reaching her destination she paused, instinctively waiting for permission. "Good girl," she heard him say "take Daddy's cock out."

Misty wasted no time, pulling Andy's fully engorged thick purple headed cock out and eagerly wrapping her mouth around the head, exploring at first, suckling at the tip while her fingers brushed across his length.

"Yessss..." Andy hissed through clenched teeth as he began to push himself deeper into her eager mouth, thrusting until he was deep in her throat, feeling his balls brush her chin and listening as she choked and tried to work his cock with her throat. He watched in fascination as she pulled back to get a breath, the whole while squirming and panting like a bitch in heat.

"Fuck little girl, if I'd known how cock hungry you are I would have taken you a long time ago. I bet you need to come, don't you princess?"

Misty nodded, mindlessly, ready to do whatever he wanted her to, in order to earn that orgasm. "Yes Daddy, I really need to come."

"Well, little whore, you don't get to come until I do, but you're allowed to play with that wet cunny of yours while Daddy fucks your throat, okay?"

"Thank you, Daddy!" Misty gasped as her fingers slipped into her soaking pussy and Andy thrust his cock back into her mouth.

Misty wasn't sure how long this went on for, she was lost in a world of sensation and the urge to please. Listening to Andy talk to her as she milked his cock. "Shit, that's right, suck Daddy's dick baby. Such a good little slut for me. Daddy's going to reward his princess with a treat here soon. Yes, keep going baby, are you close to coming yet?"

Knowing she was close and about to tip over the edge, but knowing she didn't have permission yet, Misty deep throated the cock in her mouth, making herself choke but not caring, knowing she would be rewarded soon.

Andy couldn't believe his good fortune. He knew the girl was submissive but he never dreamed she would be so desperate to please. Knowing he had this hot young girl on her knees begging for his come, sent him right over the edge. "Fuck, yes, milk that cock bitch. Daddy's going to come, and you're going to swallow every last drop, like a good girl, and then you can come." He said.

Misty was more than ready to taste his come, and earn her own orgasm. She cupped his heavy sac and squeezed lightly, using her other hand to milk his cock. She heard him groan loudly and felt the first thick salty rope land on her tongue.

As he filled her mouth, he groaned out "come, little slut."

Misty exploded into orgasm still desperately trying to catch every drop of his come. Misty, herself, orgasming harder than she ever had before. Squirting all over the hot concrete beneath her.

After a few moments, catching their breath, Andy leaned down and scooped Misty up in his arms. "What a messy girl I have. Daddy is going to get you cleaned up princess, can't have you tuckered out too soon. It's going to be a very long night."

Misty leaned her head against his shoulder, closed her eyes, and smiled happily. Knowing he would let her please him again soon, she was content to relax for now.