Daddy's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clare_Ca
Clare_Ca
25 Followers

She turned to see what had happened and dropped her clothes on the stairs, vanishing into the kitchen.

A moment later she returned, with a long soda straw, and kneeling down, and bending over she noisily sucked up the spill, and laid down to lick the floor clean. Then picked up her clothes and made her way up and into the bedroom.

Later that evening, all was as it always was. His mommy was all freshly showered and beautiful, and she smelled of roses, and daddy had showered to.

Mommy cooked dinner and they ate, and talked and laughed, and his mommy gave him seconds, and every time she walked past him she draped her hand over his face and through his hair, or over his shoulder, and bent down behind him and kisses him ever so gently on the cheek, or playfully bit his ear lobe and told him how much his mommy loved him, and that he better not forget to take the trash out again --or else! And they laughed, and she watched him eat adoringly.

Daddy's mommy said that she had a surprise for him later, to make up for having had to punish him today.

They washed and dried the dishes together and sat on they damp couch to watch some telly together. His mommy cried and cuddled up under his arm in the sad parts.

When the movie had ended, his mommy stood-up and switched the telly off. She said that it had been a long day, and that she was going to turn in for the night, even though it was barely 9pm.

Daddy playfully asked what was his surprise, and mommy giggled and said that to make amends to punishing him today, that he could sleep with her in her bed tonight.

She held out her hand to him, and smiled such a lovely smile to him.

"...But mommy, it's only 9pm." he objected.

Mommy knitted her brow, and said, in a clam, but firm voice, "And Mommy know what is best for her baby, now doesn't she...?"

It was a rhetorical question, but daddy nodded again, profusely.

It was still light out, and mommy drew the blinds, while daddy brushed his teeth.

Then when he came out of the bathroom, mommy said in the sweetest sugary voice imaginable, "You may take the left side of the bed honey...if you like."

And she bowed her head slightly, in a sort of shy way, and smiled and giggled and skipped into the bathroom.

He stripped off, and ran to his bedroom for his pajamas, then jumped under the sheets on the left side.

He heard mommy go tinkle, and he heard her brush her teeth, and she was humming an old tune that he couldn't put his finger on right then, then he heard a couple of hefty splashes, followed by a rather loud fart, then another larger splash, followed aging by a tiny squeaky one. He heard her giggle, and resume humming happily away to herself again. He concluded she was taking a shit. He plainly heard her spraying the air-freshener, but he didn't hear and toilet tissue roll running, nor did he hear any wiping--and the flush went very soon after the last squeaky fart! She must have forgotten to wipe, and she didn't wash her hands either. He was afraid.

He was laying on the left side of the bed, facing out, and pretending to be asleep when his mommy skipped out of the bathroom.

There was a palpable silence in the room as she stopped humming her tune, and sized up the immediate situation , then she continued her song, and flit around the room, doing thing of no consequence.

Daddy shrunk further under the sheet, until only his nose and eyes were visible sticking out of the blankets.

Eventually she made her way around to the left hand side of the bed. She had on the skimpiest pink frilly negligee, and little white ankle socks on. She stood very close to the side of the bed her back was turned toward him, and she was apparently fiddling with her earrings trying to get them out of her lobes. He thought women slept in their earrings...? Unless, they expected their ears to be licked and kissed and nibbled at, that is.

The light from the bathroom shone bright across the room, and seemed to penetrate through mommy's translucent negligee outlining her shapely waist and huge buttocks. She conveniently dropped an earring, and suddenly bent over straight at the hip to retrieve it. Her legs were shoulder width apart, and as she went over I saw that she had no panties on...and that she had definitely forgotten to wipe her ass! I could smell her wide open pussy and the mud stuck to the hairs of her large puckered brown bung-hole. I was surprised when something stirred in my shorts after what happened earlier today, but it did!

Mommy got down on her hands and knees, apparently , searching under the dresser for her earring. Her knees were extremely wide apart, and her back was arched her head almost flat on the carpet!

Her enormous ass was open wide at the buttocks, and her labial wings were completely hanging out of her outer vulva lips, and a thick, clear, syrupy, treacle fluid driveled out of her red, and pink love-tunnel, down between her legs and glistened as it sat on the top of the carpet's woolen pile... In the middle, of the pink lips, tinged at the rim with a dark, brown magenta red, was a huge round black mysterious hole, and I could see down into it a ways. It looked hot, and wet, and the walls were decorated, and quilted by pillow upon pillow of red and pink bubbly dripping membrane, with soft, almost frilly strips of delicate vaginal flesh, dangling there, like the leather strips hanging overhead in an expensive carwash facility.

Mommy wash rummaging around under the dresser still, looking, apparently for the missing earring. My cock had mad its way up out of the top of my shorts, and was aching and throbbing on the end. Then it happened!

Mommy arched her back even more, and opened her legs knees even wider. I was impressed, at how limber she was. I slithered out of my shorts and jockeys as quietly as I could, and somehow got out of my top too without drawing attention to myself.

Mommy had seemed to have stopped looking for the earring and had the cheek of her face laying flat on the carpet. She was looking back and up at me. I was peeping out of the tiniest slit of my eyes, down at her. Our eyes met, and we both knew that I wasn't sleeping, nor was she looking for earrings!

Her tongue came out of her parted lips, and traced a wetness around the perimet6er of her panting mouth. Then she did it...!

He rosebud started to quiver, and she opened her ass-hole so wide that I could see deep down into her belly!

She closed it then opened it wider and wider, and all the time she was licking her lips, and I saw her fingers coming through her legs, and bending around and into her wide-open love-tunnel, then pulling out again and sliding through her swollen labial winds, flicking silently on her pink erect clitoris.

She was rocking back and forth almost imperceptibly, scraping her stiff nipples on the carpet. I could hear her quietly gasping and panting in the quiet of the room, and she could hear my labored heavy breathing in perfect unison with hers.

Incredibly she shuffled and opened her knees wider, and bent her spine so much that her entire torso was horizontal and parallel with the floor, but her ass and the small of her back was perfectly perpendicular.

She let out a tiny little squeak, and a long, low guttural purr. A spurt of come shot out of the eye of my cock into the sheet5s, and the wet patch started to show through.

She smiled ever so subtly, and opened her ass-hole even wider. She was winking at me with her bung-hole, and she let a large slippery soft log creep out and slowly slither over her perineum, then she would suck it back in, and let it out again.

I couldn't take it anymore, and threw the bed sheets back, I bounced out of the bed, my 14 inch cock standing vertical and erect. Another shot of spunk flew out on it and landed on her cheek, it meandered into the corner of her mouth, and she sucked it in then licked her lips.

I screamed, " I fucking love you mommy, You fucking whore bitch!"

I dove onto my knees, my rod in my hand, I loaded my bulging hot helmet at the entrance of her quivering dirt-box hole, just as she was trying to retract her slithering load.

With one decisive thrust of my hips, I gave her the full 14 fucking inches, pushing straight through the center of her warm turd so fast that the mud squirted out the side of her gaping hole, and up her buttock walls. She gasped and rubbed her clitoris crazily.

I retracted my rigid rod readying for the next thrust! Her mud had coated my entire shaft, and the suction made her tummy go in and out.

The noise was like a party of hikers trudging wildly through thick muddy marshlands with galoshes on!

It was so warm and creamy up there, and except for the odd sharp nut kernel or corn husk, I wanted to stay in there forever.

I was bent over her now, hanging onto her tits with both hands, we were moving like a perfect machine, pulling myself into her creamy fudge-hole by her full dangling breasts. She rubbing her cunt, and flicking her clitoris.

We came screaming together, I unloading half of my seed into her shit-box, then pulling out and ramming my fudge-covered rod over her face and into her mouth coming down her throat, and up her nose and in her eye. Come was flying everywhere, up over her head landing on her back, in her hair--every fucking where.

When we finished coming we embraced and kisses deeply. We were both covered from head to toe in her mud, and my semen, and we reveled in it!

We took a long luxurious bubble bath, and washed each other and made a mess fucking in the bath-tub.

We dried each other off, kissing and hugging, and I laid her down and rubbed scented oils over her smooth, firm skin. We got something to eat down stairs, and she let me have a few glasses of champagne. I fucked her on the kitchen counter-top until her eyeballs rolled back in her head, and she cried with utter lust and desire.

We took the bubbly up to the bedroom, and I did her all through the night until; we finally fell asleep exhausted in each other's arms at dawn.

Around noon, I awoke being deep-throated, and mommy was grinding her pussy furiously of on my face.

Nine months later a baby was born. It was a girl.

We named her --- Mandy.

Clare_Ca
Clare_Ca
25 Followers