Daddy's Dirty Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lesson? This guy is kidding. His Katie is nothing but a little slut. Only, I won't score any points by painting her as such to her biased father, that's for sure.

"Well, I said that it wouldn't be fair if I showed her my cock when I really didn't see any more of her tits than her bra and cleavage."

"I see. And is that when she slapped you across the face and kicked you in the balls?"

"No, Sir, she lifted her shirt and bra and showed me her tits."

"I see," he said uncrossing and crossing his legs again. "Then what happened?"

Maybe it was my imagination, but Kate's father looked as if he was getting aroused and I could have sworn he had an erection when he uncrossed his legs before crossing them again.

"I, uhm, pulled down my jeans and showed her my cock."

"And did you have an erection?"

"Yes, Sir."

"If you don't mind me asking, how big of a man are you?"

"I'm 6'2"."

"No, down there," he said pointing between my legs.

"Sir?"

"How big is your cock?"

"Oh, I'm embarrassed to say, but Kate measured it as 8" when it is fully erect."

"And when you exposed yourself to my daughter, did she look away embarrassed?"

"Embarrassed? No, Sir, she stared at it. Matter of fact, she asked if she could touch it."

"Listen here, if you're going to come clean and hope for my forgiveness, you must tell the truth instead of soiling the reputation of my daughter for the benefit of you."

"I'm not, Sir, I'm telling you exactly how it happened."

"Well, probably, no doubt, your cock was the first one she ever saw and she must have been curious as to what one looked and felt like. Certainly, that's understandable behavior on her part. I'm ashamed of you for taking advantage of what was nothing more than an innocent medical inspection. Please continue."

"Medical inspection? Well, I guess that's one way to think about it."

"And did Katie touch your cock?"

"Well, first, I said that it wasn't fair for her to touch my cock when she didn't allow me to feel her tits. Before I could even get the words out of my mouth, she was holding her shirt and bra up to her neck again while exposing her beautiful breasts to me."

Again, he uncrossed and crossed his legs and definitely I saw it. He definitely has a boner. He's getting excited with me telling him about his dirty daughter's deeds.

"Certainly, I don't believe you. Yet, I'll play along with your story for the time being. So, tell me, did you touch my daughter's breasts?"

"Touch them? Are you kidding me? I was all over them, feeling them, squeezing them, and caressing them while pulling, twisting, and turning her big nipples—sorry," I said taking out my handkerchief from my back pocket and wiping away the sweat that suddenly appeared on my forehead. "Her breasts are phenomenal."

"Yes, I know, I've seen my daughter's breasts several times."

"You have?"

"Unfortunately, Kate is not as modest as she is innocent. She sunbathes topless out back by the pool. Unfortunately again, everyone has seen her breasts, the neighbors, the pool man, UPS man, and even old Mr. Peters, the mailman has ogled Katie's knockers. You are correct in your assessment of my daughter's God given attributes, they are quite spectacular. She takes after her mother in that regard. Susan, on the other hand, received her grandmother's saggy and flabby boobs, the poor thing."

"Yeah, Susan would never sunbathe topless, that's for sure. Matter of fact, she changes in the bathroom and won't even undress in front of me."

"Oh, Dear, well, she gets that from her mother, no doubt. Ruth is a very modest woman. In our thirty-five years of marriage, I've only seen her naked a few times."

"Really? Wow," I said with the realization that Susan was just like her mother, in that regard.

"So, tell me, Joe, did you force yourself on my daughter? Did you suck Kate's tits?"

"Yes, Sir, I mean, no, Sir. I certainly didn't force myself on your daughter, but I did suck her tits. I asked her if I could hoping that she, uhm, would ask me, you know, if, uhm—"

"How dare you? Of all the audacity, I've never heard such vulgarity and incestuous behavior in my life," he said staring at me if he was about to leap over the coffee table and choke me. "You were hoping my daughter would suck your cock, you pig, weren't you? It wasn't enough that you ogled her virgin breasts and wanted to suck her nipples, but now you wanted her to blow you, too. What kind of man are you who takes advantage of someone so young and so innocent? Have you no morals? Have you no decency? Have you absolutely no respect for this family?"

"She's 27-years-old, Sir, she's hardly a child. Besides, Kate and I are not blood related. What we did was not incestuous in the true meaning of the word, if anything it was a taboo and forbidden in most modern cultures."

"You deflowered my daughter and then have the gall to lecture me on semantics," he said giving me an icy stare that made me wonder if he was getting up to get his gun in the library. If he so much as stood, I was ready to bolt for the front door. "So did she?"

"Did she what?"

"Did she suck your cock?"

"Yeah, she blew me."

"Could you tell if it was her first time? I mean, was she really sucking it or was she just dabbling and curious about what it felt like to have a cock in—"

"Oh, no, Sir, I could tell that she had sucked a cock before, several cocks, no doubt. She seemed very experienced, gifted actually. She gave me the best—sorry."

"That's quite enough, Joseph."

"Yes, Sir, I'm sorry, but you said that you wanted to hear every detail and I'm only—"

"Did you cum in her mouth?"

"Sir, I'd really rather not—"

"I have a right to know. Did you shoot your warm, slimy load of cum in my daughter's mouth?"

"Yes, Sir, I did."

"And did she swallow?"

"Yes, Sir, she did."

"How many times did she blow you?"

"Sir, I'd rather not—"

"Did she blow you more than once?"

"Sir, I—"

"More than five times?"

"Please Sir."

"A dozen times?"

"More than that, Sir, much more than that."

"Exactly how many times over the course of a year did you force my daughter to suck your cock and swallow your cum?"

"At least a hundred times, Sir. Kate loves sucking cock—sorry."

That was when my father-in-law, Kate's father, put his hands in his lap in an attempt to cover his indiscretion. Easily I could see that he had a raging erection. This is surreal. I wonder if he's imagining Kate sucking his cock, too.

"Did you fuck her, too?"

"Did I fuck her? Of course, I fucked her, sorry, I mean, made love to her."

"How many times?"

"Oh, God, if she blew me at least a hundred times we fucked at least twice that amount."

"And where did you do all this...sucking and fucking with my daughter."

"Where? Everywhere. On my couch, in the bathroom, in my truck, in her car, in the mall parking lot, outside by the water, we even—"

"That's quite enough. I get the picture."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"Listen, Joe. You have a wife and two beautiful children. I suggest you control your sexual urges and forget about Katie. I plan on having a heart to heart talk with her as soon as you are finished talking with Ruth, which is scheduled for tomorrow. I won't say anything to Ruthie about any of this until after you've talked to her first."

"Yes, Sir."

"I do suggest, however, if you have any hope of receiving my wife's forgiveness that you keep the details to minimum. She's a delicate flower. Don't tell her that you cam off in Katie's mouth. Don't even mention blowjobs to her. She's not into that sort of thing. And tell her sexual intercourse or making love, not fucking, happened only the one time." He stood and walked me to the door. "Now go home to your wife and if Susan won't put out for you, I suggest you satisfy your sexual urges with your hand. That is what I've had to do for most of my married life."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir," I said.

I was afraid to shake his hand after him telling me that he used it to masturbate over and again for the 35-years of his married life. When I looked down, he still had a huge erection and I figured he'd be heading for the bathroom to masturbate as soon as I left him alone. Certainly, all that he divulged about his wife, Ruth, didn't give me much hope to have a normal sex life with Susan. Now, I was really considering running away with Kate, that is, if she'd have me.

12