Daddy's Droid Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turned out, it was sort of an android carwash. It washed, and maybe waxed, my entire exterior. Plus, by the time I stumbled out three minutes later, it had liberally flushed all my bodily openings ... by pumping a flood of soapy water into my mouth with a flexible hose. The water then sprayed out from everywhere else -- ass, pussy, piss-hole, nose, and even my nipples, for God's sake - in high-pressure jets. (I wondered: What does Lacy need to pee for? She's a machine. There were some games I still hadn't heard about, at that point.) The only holes I didn't fountain from, were my ears ... but afterward I got a shot of fresh oil squirted into them both.

Okay. That was different. I put my clothes back on and wandered down to the living room. After a few minutes of pottering around to tidy stuff up, I realized I was following Lacy's afternoon routine. Shit. Get a grip, girl, I thought. What I should be doing was going to pull the headset off my real body. After which, I could figure out how to get the doll back upstairs, so as to hide the fact I'd been messing with it. But the thing was, this was Friday - Daddy's late night. I'd be home alone for hours, time enough to see what else was in Lacy's 'library'.

Trouble was, I still didn't know how to bring up the menu. So I carried on swinging a duster along the big mantle over the fireplace, while I considered the matter. As I reached up to brush a mote off the clock, I suddenly felt Daddy's cock driving up my ass. Which was definitely a surprise. I was also now wearing a leather bustiere and high-heeled boots (and nothing else), and holding on tight to the mantle while driving my ass back to match Daddy's enthusiastic pumping. The fire had suddenly come alive, too, and I could feel its warmth on my bare belly.

>< >< ><

When that recording ended, I was left folded over the back of the sofa with my tail in the air. Literally, actually -- the duster was now lodged in my ass. Dazed, I extracted the thing and began to wander around the house, hoping it would happen again. It soon did, this time in the laundry room. I finished up sitting on the still-vibrating dryer (which I'd turned on during my weird re-enactment). That went rather well, I thought. There was definitely a pattern emerging here. It seemed like all I had to do was think of Daddy, and if I were in the right place, the appropriate recording would launch itself. Which it did again in the pantry, at the end of which I was standing naked on a counter, holding an empty bottle of olive oil (don't ask). I couldn't believe I'd slept through this stuff when it actually happened.

After a major mop-up and towel-down to get rid of all the oil, I found my uniform, dressed, and started wandering around the house again, waiting for 'inspiration' to strike. It took a little longer, this time, but when I stepped through the door into Daddy's study, another recording launched itself. I felt the now familiar 'blink' as stuff changed around: the curtains now closed, a few books in new locations ... and Daddy himself, sitting in his favorite chair. He was wearing his best cashmere suit (which explained why it was at the dry-cleaners), and his fly was open to display his cock, all ready to play. I crossed the room, shedding in my wake a mini-skirt and panties I hadn't noticed in the closet. That left me in nothing but a long red silk shirt, the fabric of which was pleasantly slip-sliding on my skin as I walked, caressing my swollen nipples, and slithering over my hips to hide my already leaking pussy.

Daddy stood up to meet me and, taking hold of the globes of my ass through the silk, he pulled me in so close that his cock folded up tight against my belly. Then he kissed me, long and deep. As our tongues wrestled, he lifted my shirttails upwards so he could grip bare skin. After caressing my exposed bum cheeks for a while, he took hold of my hips and lifted me off my feet.

Just like in the first recording I'd experienced (twice, so far), I opened my legs to him, and wrapped my arms around his neck. There was no teasing, this time. He just hoisted me up and thrust into me until I was solidly lodged on his waiting cock.

Holding his shoulders tightly, I leaned out from his body, with my back arched, my feet hooked together behind his waist, and my pussy gripping onto his tool. I finished up levitating over the rug, looking up at the ceiling and shuddering with delight.

Daddy balanced me there for a minute, and then he marched me over to his desk and settled my ass down on its edge. I unwrapped my legs, and he began to plunge his slithery cock inside me, in and out, while pens and papers flew everywhere. For a while, I propped myself up with my elbows to watch him, but then I dropped flat onto my back -- I could feel myself building towards a major orgasm. At which point, Daddy lifted up my now flapping legs and put my ankles onto his shoulders, without even missing a beat. His hips kept on slamming into me, and I gave a great groan as we finally came, together.

>< >< ><

Afterwards, Daddy eased his tool out, and settled back into his comfy chair. I struggled to my feet, expecting the recording to end and him to vanish. But he was still there, patting his knee and inviting me to sit. I climbed aboard, happily, and kissed his cheek. He gave me a hug in return, after which he lifted me up and spun me around so that my back faced his chest. And then, once he'd guided my slobbering cunnie back into position over his cum-coated cock ... he let me drop. I took most of him in a single plunge. Then, with just a little wriggling of my bottom to settle in comfortably, I had his entire organ burning and twitching inside me again.

Looking over at the mirror, I wanted to laugh. What with his suit and my skirt-length shirt, we looked almost respectable ... meanwhile his cock was doing the nasty while completely hidden. We didn't actively fuck, yet. I just sat quietly in Daddy's lap, while he rubbed my shoulders, and ran his fingers through my hair. Finally, he asked me if I'd like to listen to some music. I agreed, naturally, and so then he tinkered with his remote to turn on his system and select a track. A bolero, he said it was.

Once it started, he stood up without warning, and we tumbled forward onto the carpet - still locked together. I landed on my hands and knees, and so did he, over top of me. After delivering a few long strokes -- just because he could, I think -- he pulled his cock free and rolled me to my back.

I just lay there and smiled at him -- what's next?

Not much -- at first. He just lay alongside me, while his fingertips roamed all over my body with a touch that was just barely there. Closing my eyes, I let the music flow over me. From time to time, he'd find a place that was more than usually sensitive, and I'd moan my approval.

Gradually he worked his way downward. After he'd reached my feet, he gently spread my legs apart, and then lay between them. I braced my pussy for a good tongue-lashing, but instead he began to nibble and kiss my left knee. Huh? I propped myself up to stare at him, but he just carried on. Setting a nice easy pace, to match the music, he began working his way up to the inside hollow of my left thigh. A few munches more, and he'd reached my pussy. Finally! He continued up the plump outboard edge -- good ... nipped my clit -- better ... and then began working his way down the other side: pussy-lip, top of my leg (wait -- go back!) and on down.

Okay -- that was teasing. Again. But from my right knee he came back to my impatient pussy. He started by lapping up our mingled juices; meanwhile I lay back with my head on one arm, and played with his thick hair with my free hand. As I drifted, the rhythm of his movements was slowly increasing, along with the hypnotic melody.

Pretty soon, he started shifting his attention to my clit - giving it the faintest of brushes, then gliding away to explore my secret folds again, but always working his way back. Then he gently slipped his fingers in me, and began matching the rhythm of both the music and his tongue.

A while longer, and Daddy began to suck hard on my stiff clit, meanwhile feeding my pussy more fingers. I found my lust rising along with the pace of things. I was on the brink again, juices flooding, when he put his whole hand inside me. My orgasm hit me hard, and I could feel my cunnie grasping at his hand, pulling it deeper. And still the music was rising ...

And then he abruptly pulled his arm free. I writhed and begged him to put it back - to please, please keep up the stimulation that fed the waves rushing over me. But instead, he ran together a row of little kisses up my belly, between my trembling breasts, and up my neck. When he reached my mouth, his tongue snaked and tangled with mine. And then, as the music surged on, he impaled me with his marvelous cock. I let loose a gasp both of surprise and of relief - but he paused AGAIN, while I squirmed under him and tried to move ... tried to catch up to the relentless melody. I found it nearly impossible - he had me pinned, in several senses, to the floor. Between a cock and a hard place, as it were. He had complete power over me, and I was deliriously happy.

Lifting himself onto his arms, he put his head to the side, and gave me a wicked smile. He got to his knees, and seeing as I was still coupled to him, I was lifted along for the ride. Stuffing several large cushions under my bum, he next hoisted my ankles high on his shoulders to improve his angle of attack. Then, finally, he started to fuck me properly.

He drove hard and fast, and so did the music, until my cunt began clenching uncontrollably again. His eyes widened and then rolled back as he came, slamming deeper than ever and bouncing me into the pillows. As he toiled away, my shrieks echoed through the empty house until, at long last, I came too. I don't know if was it one huge orgasm or a whole bunch, back to back, but it carried on for a long time.

And then he was gone, and I lay trembling on the rug, with some cushions under my ass.

12