Daddy's Droid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tracie -- what's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong." My voice had gone all flat, again. Let's see - Daddy gave Lacy a quickie right about here ...

I turned back to face Adele. Only it was Daddy standing there, and I was showing off a little black dress that was so tight, I was lucky I didn't have to breathe. He just threw me on the ground and proceeded to give me a wild animal fuck, fierce and relentless. It was over in seven minutes flat. I was looking up with a satisfied smile at Daddy, and then -- abruptly - at Adele. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was gaping.

"Holy fuck! That was so hot," she gasped. "You were writhing like an eel, and then you hiked up your skirt and you pussy started munching the air, and then you came!" She hoisted her own skirt to show me the wet patch on her panties. "And so did I. See?"

"You're welcome," I said, with a laugh. And then as I lay there, I had a thought.

"Adele - my heart is pounding. And I'm all sweaty, too. How can that be?"

"Sorry, Pinocchia," she said, as she helped me to my feet. "Your heart is there for effect, mostly. It also pumps fluid through an internal heater o keep your body warm. Room temperature isn't all that sexy. And the sweat is probably saltwater forced through your covering under pressure, or something. Another clever simulation, like your pussy-juices." I guess she realized that she sounded a bit harsh, so she smiled and gave me a hug once I was up. "Besides, didn't anybody tell you, girls don't sweat?"

But I'd known I was grasping at straws. After all, I'd felt the same sweaty rush after every romp since I'd been in Lacy. "Yeah, yeah. Girls dew, or shine, or something," I answered.

She looked me up and down, some more, like she was still trying to get used to the new me. Then she said, "Um - I made you do that, didn't I? On the floor and all. I'm so sorry ... again!" She stared at me, all thoughtful, and then she said, "Touch your nose with your tongue."

I did, and held it there, glaring at my so-called friend.

"Geez -- look at that thing! You could lick your eyebrows!"

"Ehnoogh..."

"Yeah, okay, put it away. Just testing. You'd have done the same."

"Hmmph. Whatever. Right now, I've got to go sit on my chair." I hesitated, briefly, before stripping in front of her -- like she hadn't just seen me orgasming on the floor. And anyway, I really wanted to show off my new body. So I did a little strip tease: a few turns, with my hands on my hips, and a bump-and-grind to finish. When I was done, I flushed and said, "Sorry. That was Lacy."

"I know - s'alright. You really do look good." She blushed, herself, and fidgeting a little. When I went to plug in, she crouched beside me to watch.

"It feels nice, actually," I said. "Today it's like a slow fuck -- yesterday afternoon I cut it too close."

I moaned softly as the thing rose up inside me, and then I caught Adele's hand.

"Please -- can you be here when I come back 'on'? I don't have any sense of time when I'm 'off', so it's like, in a moment from now you'll just vanish. It's scary. You don't have to hang around in between. I saw Lacy when I ... when I was getting the headset. Boring. And creepy."

"Tracie! Of course I'll be here."

"Thanks! You don't ..." I felt the little tingle of connection.

* * *

"... know how much that means to me."

Adele squeezed my hand and laughed, and I knew that four hours had just passed by without me.

"Thank you," I repeated, and then, "Um. Where's Daddy?" I gave a little shrug of

apology.

"He's right here, in the bedroom. I told him how having us appear and disappear scares you."

As Adele spoke, the ass cable and hot pussy-probe were whirring and sliding back out of me. She crouched down to see better, and so I leaned forward to lift my bare bum up off the seat a few inches. The things soon popped free, and slid back into the chair. I could hear the little clicks of their lids.

"That is so cool. You never mentioned the core heater in your cunt. Remind me to make a vid of it prodding around, for you. I think you'd like that."

Core heater? So that's what that thing was. Warming me back up to the passably human zone. Eew. Mind you, it felt pretty good.

Adele realized she was getting sidetracked, and said, "I know you're keen to, um, get started. But there's a bunch of stuff to tell you. Listen -- your Dad was pretty gutted about the coroner coming to take away your ... um, you know. He came up here afterwards and sat with me, and the two of us just stared at you. He told me they think you had an aneurysm. Like, your brain sorta exploded. Which I guess is basically true. And I told him what you told me -- about still being Tracie, with some Lacy thrown in. I think it helped him get used to the idea that you really were still in there. 'Cause you're right. When you're turned off, it's a bit creepy. And so we got busy. We found this, for a start." She held up the manual. "You can read it tomorrow morning."

"But I can't ..."

"We reprogrammed you, this evening. You'll be 'on' for a six-to-ten shift now, every morning. You can read other stuff, too. Or catch up on home movies."

I giggled at that.

"Most of your programming -- the horniness, and stuff -- is preset at the factory. Geez! You came out of a factory! And the 'following orders' thing, especially, is hardwired. You prob'ly haven't figured it out yet, but you are, like, super strong. The dudes that made Lacy didn't want her to blow a chip and go all killer-robot on them. Nobody expected you to move in. If it makes you feel any better, they also made it so nobody can order you to hurt yourself, or anyone else. I think it's some kinda law. But at least we managed to turn off your urge to clean and cook. Now you can go to the mall with me without getting all twitchy! And we set you for daily back up, just in case. You're practically immortal now."

"Huh?" I gave her a clueless stare.

She gave me a big, happy grin. "Like, in case a train hits you, or something, we've saved your stunning intellect."

I stuck out my long tongue at this.

"No - seriously," she said. "We can just order a new droid and pop you in!"

That concept was a bit startling, but what I liked best was the 'we' part. Adele was right in there with Daddy and me. Which is why I was so pleased when she added:

"The other thing is, I asked your Dad if he'd mind ... if he'd let me join you guys, sometime. Like, as a threesome. I told him I've had some experience. Or at least my mind has. He said that would be nice, if it was okay with you!"

Adele knew, better than anybody, that whatever Daddy liked, I had to like. But I gave her a big hug, and said, "Tracie would really love that."

"Great! Then let's get started -- I have to be home by eleven."

"Right then. Let's find us some tavern-maid costumes. Saturday is Pirate Night."


12