Daddy's Droid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then the phone rang. I actually jumped. I'd dropped mine somewhere, yesterday, during the flap over being dead and all. Had Adele put it in my closet? Before I could look around, I heard her voice in my head: "G'morning, Tracie!"

"Wha...?"

"That's the first thing I called you about. Read yer manual this morning! Among other things, it'll tell you about the dedicated com-link in your head, silly. I took one of the owner's ear-buds home with me last night. We are, like, connected! Cool, no?"

"Um – yeah. Just surprised me, is all. Won't we wake up Daddy?"

"Not unless you're talking out loud. You are, aren't you? Try thinking the words – it's designed to work for Lacy, but you should be able to..."

"Testing... testing... Adele is a..." Shit, I couldn't even think of anything rude to call my new mistress.

"Assuming your lips aren't moving now, you've got it. Um. The other thing I called about... did your Daddy talk about me, after I left?"

"Yeah – he said you were 'shagalicious'."

"Huh?"

It was my turn to laugh. "It's old school – he means you're yummy to fuck."

"Oh? Well, good, 'cause..."

"And he wants us to get together soon. In the meantime, he says we should all go to the mall."

"Hey, great! But listen – the thing I need to tell you is, I told Momma how you had a bad accident yesterday, and that I got home so late 'cause when I got to your place, there were ambulance attendants and police and stuff... and then I cried. Fer real. Anyway, the thing is - I've been thinking about it, since then, and I figure the only way we can get together now is with some kinda cover story." Clearly great minds think alike. "But the only thing I can come up with is to bring Uncle Max into our secret."

"Huh?" Okay – so I wasn't quite up to speed, here.

"He knows about droids – obviously – and he likes me. I've kept his secret, after all. He won't mind if we cook up something about him tutoring me in math, or science, or something. What do ya think?"

"It sounds like it just could work. Do you want me to come along to help explain?"

"That would be fun. We can see how long it takes for him to figure out what you are. Anyway, I gotta get some more sleep. Do you know I had to set my alarm to get up at this awful hour?"

"Poor baby." At least I could still be cheeky. "Sorry to wear you out."

"Huh," was the best snappy comeback she could come up with. "Anytime, lover. Talk to ya soon."

After Adele had checked out, I turned to the manual, which was conveniently sitting on a nearby shelf. The thing was two inches thick, so I wasn't sure how far I'd get in one sitting. From the cover, I discovered that I had become an 'Acme Robotics Corporation PleasureDroid 1600'. Fancy title for a fuck puppet, I thought. Not that I was bitter, mind you. Just the opposite, actually - when I read that I was 'fully warranted to give satisfaction', I felt proud.

I started to flip through the book. Some of this stuff I already knew about, either from Adele (like the com-link, and the safety word) or from playing back Lacy's recordings. And there must be lots more info, locked inside my head. After all, I knew about that dildo attachment as soon as I was given an order that seemed to call for it. The problem was that whole 'locked in there' part.

Unfortunately, it was nearly locked inside the book, too, hidden in a tangle of stultifying techno-babble. It read like it was written for someone planning to fix the thing... er, me. There also seemed to be an awful lot of warnings, in bright red ink. Such as this charming page:

* Your PD1600 will automatically return to its base to recharge. WARNING: Please ensure that the unit has access to its base station at this time.

* As soon as each charging cycle commences, the PD1600 will shut down. WARNING: Do NOT attempt to disconnect the unit during this process. The base station MUST take over control of the unit to perform diagnostics and routine servicing... blah, blah.

* Should your PD1600 power levels drop below preset levels, due to failure to return to base or through internal malfunction, the unit will automatically shutdown in order to limit possible file corruption or hardware failure... blah, blah... WARNING: The unit should be returned to its base station as soon as possible after an emergency shutdown.

All right, I get it already – recharge or fry.

* In the event that delayed charging becomes necessary... blah... the unit must remain on its base as long as necessary... blah, blah... will perform a more extensive diagnostic regime... blah, blah, blah. WARNING: System analysis may, at this time, identify that a full reboot is necessary (see Section 34).

Reboot? Yikes, there's that word again. Flip, flip, flip, some more, and then:

* Your PD1600 has been shipped with a primary personality. Other custom personalities may be ordered and downloaded. When installed, these may be alternately selected as desired, by verbal command (See section 42).

I definitely didn't like the sound of that. Was I patched in as the personality of the day, with Lacy waiting her turn? It was hard to tell – I could definitely feel her in here. So either she was still lurking around, or we'd been sorta welded together. Neither version appealed.

The item carried on:

* Additionally, each personality may be adjusted in various ways, using the base control panel. The unit's apparent levels of experience, intelligence, and confidence may all be set (and reset) on a scale of one to ten. WARNING: These adjustments will not take effect until the unit's next charge cycle.

So - wide-eyed virgin to mega-slut, bimbo to librarian, shrinking violet to Xena the Warrior Princess... all at a keystroke. Fuck! Would that work on me, too? And would I even know if it did? I didn't particularly care to find out. The only good news was that there was a 'restore settings' button. Which made me wonder – what were my default settings? Or was I presently using Lacy's settings... by default?

I discovered I'd have to ask Adele, sometime, 'cause when I tried to touch the button that activated the controls, I found I simply couldn't. Hmmm. So I flipped the book open again, and read:

* Please save the shipping container to return the product for warranty service or recycling. WARNING: Do not dispose of this product in municipal landfills.

OhMyGod. That was definitely enough of the manual for one sitting. I was both zoning out and wigging out – which probably meant my setting was leaning towards bimbo. Except, I was aware of the fact. Did that mean anything? My head would have hurt, if it could, which it didn't seem to do anymore. Fuck it. I'd had enough reading for now, whatever the reason. Time to go wake Daddy.

He was on his back, and still snoring, so I just slid back in under the covers... to discover that his cock was lying on his belly all plumped up and nearly ready for action. Hey, I thought, a morning hard-on (I hadn't been a complete zero on the background reading before I joined forces with Lacy).

Well, one thing led to another. Daddy soon woke to find that I'd mounted him like Adele had boarded me the night before.

"Good morning, Daddy," I said, happily.

12