Daddy's Droid Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, cool. He's kinda hot."

"Which reminds me. I'm going over to Uncle Max's tonight for some tutoring. Momma is thrilled he's taking an interest in my education. History again tonight – he's got some great old books. We've nearly finished working our way though something called 'Kama Sutra'. Anyhow, tomorrow after lunch I'll get Carl to pick me up from school – I'll meet you when you wake up at two."

With that, she whipped off home along the back trail, while I changed into my French Maid outfit - Daddy would be home soon. Once I was fitted out in black stockings, frilly skirtlet, tight blouse and apron (plus that studded leather collar Daddy likes so much), I went down to the kitchen. I still had a few minutes, so I went onto the back deck for some sun - and nearly bumped into Maria!

"Sorry, ah, Mrs. Ward." she said, giving me a lewd wink. "I just popped through ..." She jerked her thumb back at the open gate between our yards. "I wanted you to know that we - Tony and me - will keep your secret." She followed this with a happy smile.

Geez! Was it that totally obvious? I was pretty sure I could have kept even Max going, if I hadn't flat out told him I was a droid. About then I noticed Maria glancing at my butt.

"Only Tony thought he recognized you last week. In the window. And, um, he told me about the cosplay thing out in the yard, too." She looked meaningfully at my present outfit, and continued, "We do that stuff too! Anyhow, then I saw you with Mr. Ward in the yard yesterday, only we'd heard you died on the weekend ... well, the cops were here and everything. So when we compared notes, we finally figured out that you must have disguised yourself so as to reappear as your dad's wife. Clever!"

Okay - a little turned around, but still a bit too close for comfort.

Seeing me hesitate, she said, "Don't worry - it'll work just fine. You look different enough - it's more 'cause of the way you move, sort of thing, that we figured it out. You guys don't seem to get many visitors, so you obviously know not to let anyone be in a position to compare you before and after - only you didn't think of us!" Again the dazzling smile. "It's not like we'd been perving on you, or anything. Not too much, anyway. Anyhow, we'd love to play with you guys, sometime. If you'd like. "

"Thanks," I said, as I took a fresh look at her body. She had olive-shaped eyes and perfect, olive toned skin, with matching long black curls and a fine distribution of curves (the latter mostly enclosed by a more orthodox maid's uniform than mine). In a word, she was gorgeous. "And yes, I think we'd like that - I'll run it by Da ... Richard. Oh, and I'm Lacy, now."

"Lacy ... right," she said, with a look that said this was a shitty alias.

Not like it was my idea, toots, I thought. What I said was, "He'll be home soon. Would you like a quick tumble while we wait?"

So a tumble it was, on the bake table. I took the bottom half of a sixty-nine, and managed to throttle back my robo-skills, while still probing and tonguing her over the edge. Of ecstasy, I mean, not off the table. And, even after a spectacular orgasm - if I do say it - she quickly took up where she'd left off, and brought me over just as Daddy walked into the kitchen.

To his credit, Daddy just grinned and let us both mellow out a little before he spoke. "Hiya, Maria! I see you've properly met ... Lacy." I was sure he'd assumed that our romp was due to his bare-assed serenade that morning, so I explained how our friendly neighbors had deduced that I was secretly the still-among-the-living Tracy.

Fair enough," he said. "We can talk about all that later. For now, why don't we go play out on the deck?"

So we did, with Daddy stripped down and on his back, on a big lounge chair. Maria road his cock for a while, and then leaned forward for some tongue. This, I felt, was a bit greedy, so I unplugged her by lifting her butt straight up and off his shaft - and held her that way as I carefully took her place. . She continued to suck his tongue while I held her weight and started back in on her juicy box.

As it happened, I'd forgotten about the dildo I had stored inside me back at the mall. It wasn't exactly stiff, but it was still fat and firm, and it took up a powerful amount of room in there. And being as it was floating loose, Daddy's pelvic lurching was able to shift it higher up into my chest. I could feel its glans at the base of my throat - which was rather nice.

"Vas-y plus fort," I begged, returning to my character as a French maid; and Daddy obliged by pumping harder to meet my own rhythmic movements, so that I was receiving delightfully long strokes. We were just getting to the best part when I glanced at the kitchen door ... to see my Aunt Christie standing there, with an understandably shocked look on her face. I had no idea how long she'd been there, but her face was red and she looked seriously annoyed. Only, she had her left hand stuffed inside her slacks.

Startled, I stopped lapping up the flood of froth from the now steadily moaning Maria. I also gradually slowed up on my bouncing but, oblivious, Daddy continued humping up into me. My portable-pecker toy was getting ever closer to peeking out of my mouth, but I managed to gasp, "Oof ... we got ... uhh ... companee ..."

Daddy followed my look and did a mid-thrust double take.

"Front door was open," said Auntie.

12