Daddy's Droid Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had simply intended to carry her to bed, but the sight of all that delectable flesh had my wicked Lacy influences bubble up to the surface.

"Raggedy Anne, huh? I see your nipples are stiff, though. Ha!"

I leaned her back on the couch again and then, by way of experimenting, I lifted her left leg straight out. After having wrestled her out of the coat, I knew the leg would drop if I let go, so I swung it sideways and laid it straight out on the couch beside her. Of course then I had to give her exposed pussy a deep lick. The rest of her might have been limp, but her pussy tried to get a grip on my tongue, and her juices began flooding onto the leather cushion.

"Max was right! It looks like you're enjoying this. How's about we try the other leg? Well, cool! I never seen you do the splits before." I had another nosh on her nethers, and then said, "Okay - time to see what else you can do ..."

I started by tipping her forward so that she ended up pretty much folded double, with bum still on the couch and her head and hands resting on the floor. This, I thought, is definitely going to be interesting. There was no clear access to her holes like that, though, so I rolled her forward, right over onto her back on the rug. She landed with her arms and legs every-which-way, and I had a sudden flash of nostalgia ... like I should dress her up and have a tea party with her.

Maybe later, I thought, and I proceeded to re-organize her. I folded one leg up so that her knee was to her chest, and then kept pulling it back so her heel was behind her head. Next I hooked her arm up over the back of her knee to hold it there. Then I did the other side, crossing her ankles behind her head, which lifted it toward her slightly squished tits. Once I'd tucked her hands under her back, I found I had created an Adele-ball, teetering on her back with her head pushed up by her shins and her bum lifted high to counterbalance.

"Yer looking good, Adele," I assured her.

I felt proud of my handiwork, although I figured that one of Max's books probably had a name for that position, too - the Footstool? But the important thing was that her mouth, pussy and ass were all lined up on top. And, as fate would have it, I still happened to have the T-flex parked inside me. It would, I thought, sure be handy now... except I didn't know how to get it back out. Being as it was unplugged, it was sort of floating in there. Daddy had managed to push it up enough to catch hold of, yesterday, but he was still in bed, so I'd just have to improvise. I pulled Adele's left hand out from under her back and swung her arm out; then I balled a fist for her and humped awkwardly onto it.

Not so elegant, but it worked a charm. The end of the wang came up my throat and a good four inches out my mouth - more than enough to get a grip on it (slippery though it was). I pulled it part-way out, then shoved it back in to dock properly inside me - so that well over a foot of it was hanging semi-limply from my face. After dismounting from Adele's arm, I put her now sticky hand back underneath her and studied her thoughtfully.

It looked like she was maybe starting to thaw, 'cause her thousand-yard stare seemed to be wearing off. Her eyes weren't actually moving, but they weren't as dilated, and they seemed to have some twinkle going on. Which was good, seeing as whichever hole I serviced, I planned to be looking right into her peepers while I did it.

Right, I thought, pussy it is. I finally jacked the dildo up to a full hard-on and lined it up my chosen target. And that's when Christie walked in. "Good morning, Tracie."

"Mmmmf," I replied. Regretfully I then pushed my finger into my navel to undock the dong, and hauled the suddenly limp thing out of my throat. "Ahem. Good morning, Auntie. Um. This is Adele. she's, ah ..."

"It's alright, Trace. We have Raggedy Anne in Denver, too." Then, to my folded friend, Auntie said, "Pleased to meet you, Tracie. I've heard all about you. Richie says you've been a big help with all this android stuff - I gather you're pretty much part of the family, now. we'll talk some more later."

"Max just dropped her off," I said. Nothing to do with me - honest. "He asked me to look after her."

"I can see that. But the thing about Raggedy Anne is, she can't tell you if your lovely big toy is hurting her."

I could have told her that Adele had enjoyed this same prosthetic prick off and on (so to speak) ever since Saturday night. Still, Auntie was currently the boss of me.

"Whereas," she continued, "I would certainly be able to let you know if I should happen to experience any discomfort." She let the dressing gown she'd commandeered from Daddy slide off her shoulders onto the floor.

"Sorry, Adele," I murmured, just before I fed the dildo back down my throat, and transferred my attention to my aunt.

>< >< ><

Sometime later, Daddy came downstairs to find his sister and me bare-assed and engaged in a dildo-enhanced sixty-nine on the living room rug.

What he said, though, was, "Adele - what the fuck are you doing?" Men are so fickle.

Since Adele couldn't talk, and my mouth was full, Christie (who was currently on top) lifted her head up from my quivering pussy to answer, "Your little neighbor is all tied up right now..."

Daddy looked confused - I was pleased to see I wasn't the only one on the planet out of the loop on this Raggedy Anne thing. Christie summed it up for him: "Adele took a drug that's left her completely limp for a while." She didn't bother to explain why the poor kid was laying on her back in a contortionist's tangle next to us. "It'll wear off soon, but in the meantime, she'd be more than pleased if you'd fuck her."

His twitching cock agreed that, yes, that would be quite nice. He dropped his pajama bottoms (which reminded me that pirate night would soon be coming around again) and knelt down behind her. But then, instead of stuffing her with his schlong, he began to nibble and lick and suck her all over. He left her in the position he found her, and worked his way around from the inside of her thighs to the backs of her calves to the soles of her feet - then he played 'This Little Piggy' on her lovely toes, sucking each in turn into his mouth. Once in a while his cockhead would brush against her, sometimes teasingly close to one of her hungry holes. But mostly it was all mouthwork.

Of course, I wasn't watching all the time, what with Christie working to hold my attention, but when I did I could see the effect it was having on Adele - limp as she was. For one thing, she was leaking positive buckets, and her lips were starting to tremble ... her upper ones, I mean. Her pussy lips were swollen more than I'd ever seen, and flushed a deep pink. I was positive Daddy was bringing her to the edge of a humongous orgasm.

Sure enough, after a while I heard her begin to moan - the drug was finally beginning to wear off. When I looked back over at her, her whole body was vibrating. Daddy still hadn't put his cock in her - in fact he just seemed to be whispering in her ear. Whatever he said, it must have been majorly sexy, 'cause the next thing you know, her pussy was pumping out jets of girl-cum.

Well, that was so hot it put me over the edge, and I took Christie with me. The next time I looked back at them, Daddy was finally putting it to Adele. She was still barely moving - there was some head jerking and hand fluttering - but she was obviously locked in a non-stop, fireworks-and-bell-ringing orgasm.

After pumping into the Adele-ball for a bit, he untangled her and stood up - with her still locked onto his dong - and leaning back so that her limp (but slightly convulsing) body lay against his chest, he continued to swing his hips to drill her. It was so cool! He followed that by lovingly laying her on her back on top of the coffee table, so that her head hung off the edge, and then taking advantage of her total lack of gag reflex.

>< >< ><

Anyway, we all finished up back in Daddy's king sized bed, after having knocked around the living room until we were pretty much fucked out. I even got to show Auntie that my big toy did, in fact, fit inside my friend. Now we snuggled together under the down comforter, relaxing. (Especially Adele, who was still mostly limp - Daddy had had to carry her up the stairs.)

We'd been chatting about this and that, when Christie chuckled and said to me, "You know, not that I really needed it, but you proved that you were telling the truth yesterday... you greedy little slut." She grinned and added, "No offence intended - I'm a greedy slut too, sometimes. The thing is, you planned to take your pleasure with Adele, here. Well, not the sort of thing you expect from a sex-bot, is it? Not unless it's programmed that way, anyhow. Which wasn't likely, because your father and I taught each other how to give pleasure, and how to make it last as long as possible. So you really must be Tracie - and if he hadn't taught you that stuff yet, it followed that he was telling the truth about not having bonked you before your accident. See?"

Actually, I thought her reasoning seemed a bit shaky, at least about the proof part. Plus I wanted to tell her that I could deliver the goods just fine, thank you. But she was right, in as much as pleasing Adele wasn't exactly the first thing that came to my mind when the girl was presented to me on a platter. Unlike Daddy, who well and truly brought her over the moon. And I certainly didn't see the need to mention my selfish bunny fuck, yesterday evening.

"So teach me."

"Ee ooh," added the barely functional Adele.

"Not just now, my sated sweeties," murmured my Aunt, as she snuggled deeper into our cozy nest of warm tangled bodies.

12