Daddy's Droid Ch. 09

Story Info
Beachfront Bargaining.
4.2k words
4.67
4.7k
7

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: Tuesday & Thursday - Beachfront Bargaining

Last night's playtime had extended into the early morning hours, so launching into a fresh sex extravaganza at half-past-dawn took its toll on the humans among us. Afterwards I helped Auntie totter back upstairs with Daddy following close behind, Adele in his arms, to catnap all together again in his big bed. Or at least they dozed, although I had already learned how to sort of declutch my mind and coast along thought-free - which is pretty much the same thing, I guess.

And then we set to a hearty, if informal (that is to say bare-assed), breakfast - again with some exceptions. We had to prop up our Raggedy-Anne-addled Adele with pillows. Max had told me she could dine on cum, if it was pumped down her throat, and so Daddy had already served her a healthy gout of the stuff earlier this morning. But even at that, she still seemed a bit peckish. We tried spoon-feeding her with thin yogurt, but she ended up wearing it all, so Pop was detailed to give her second breakfast later. As for me, my hungers had become mostly sexual but I was still into flavors, so I had some strawberries. Also, Christie poured some maple syrup over her plump titties for me to lick off. Yum!

Well, things got a little messy, what with the yogurt and strawberries and syrup. I sorta even maybe started a food fight, which soon became a little hands on and personal - when Daddy finally called a time out to properly feed Adele, his now sticky 'n sweet man-sausage was all stiff and ready. The sight of his gentle insertion of this instrument down her throat, and of her recovering suction skills, inspired me and Auntie to climb right onto the table to taste one another more thoroughly. After putting several loads into my hungry friend, he circled around the table to deliver his ample leftovers to us.

After our bacchanal - this being Adele's word for it (seriously slurred), although Daddy said those probably involve less coffee and more wine - well, yeah, then we all had to have showers. Actually we shared our rain room - one of those big spaces with lots of nozzles and fog-misters and weather settings. It also has padded seats and benches, and safety grab-bars mounted at all levels so as to hold on tight. You know, like when you want to bend over and brace yourself with your ass high, or you need a place to put a leg up and wide. Or, say, you'd like to swing from the ceiling ... or maybe someone all limpish needs to be lashed up by the wrists, high enough that everyone can reach her pussy but she can't drown. Just saying.

Anyhow, after some excellent carnal romping, I simulated my own flush cycle by clamping my mouth onto one of the lower nozzles. That stopped the proceedings briefly while everyone else stared at the water spraying out of all my other holes. This turned out to be a bit disturbing - for Auntie, because she didn't even know about my cleaning regime, and for all of us on account of the strawberry-red, horror show fountains coming from my every orifice.

After that unfortunate distraction, we got back to business and, yet again, I lost track of the time. I had to yoink Christie's hand out of my snatch - with a torrent of apologies - and hustle off, all slippery wet, to make it to my room in time for my ten AM shutdown / 'nap'.

As I was dropping my backside onto the waiting probe, Christie popped in to tell me that Daddy had to go out to attend to some errands (he still had to work out some details for my funeral), but that she'd stick around to nurse Adele while I was off-line. I just hoped my drunken little master wouldn't be too shagged out to go to the mall when I got her back. But then my lusty aunt said she'd also get in touch with Maria, to see if our two sexy neighbors could join us for some evening entertainment.

Content, I settled my tired ass down onto the welcoming probe projecting from my chair, and relaxed as it slithered up to dock. A little buzz and then ...

* * *

"Whoa!"

"Sorry," said Adele. Her face had appeared just inches from mine, and she looked like shit - her hair was uncombed and her eyes were all red. "Um - what's your name?"

My probes were still retreating back into the chair, and my best attempt at an answer was, "Huh?"

"Please! What's your name?"

"Tracie. Tracie Ward. Around the house, anyway. I'm mostly Lacy in town. Why on earth...?"

"What was the name of your grade two teacher?"

"What?"

"I didn't meet you until we started grade nine together. Just now I had a look at your class photo, and I never saw this woman in my life. So - what was her name?"

"What the hell are you talking about? My grade two teacher was Mr. Thomas."

"Oh, thank Christ!"

"Adele - you're scaring me. I thought we were gonna go to the mall?"

She came over all teary at that, and said, "Don't worry - it's just that ... there's kinda been a ... we got a problem."

"Not helping ..."

"No, really, it'll be okay ... first, stand up."

"Okay. Um ... when did I get so tall?"

"Come on over to the mirror. They put me in charge of 'splaining everything."

Once there, it was the statuesque Adele-bot (AKA Greta) that looked back at me, in all her naked glory, with the reflection of Adele standing all sheepish alongside. For some reason, my pretty little mistress was wearing an old flannel shirt, which still managed to be sexy - largely because it was hanging open and she wasn't wearing anything else. Hornier than ever, I gazed down from my new height at the familiar constellation of freckles across the top of her firm little tits, and down across her soft belly to her red tuft of a bush that glistened with beads of cream and yet still failed to hide the line of white froth topping her drizzling pussy ... my mind thought, 'Got Spunk?' but my mouth said, "What the fuck have you been up to?" Although the answer was rather obvious.

She just shook her head, and looked pretty miserable for someone who had only just had her bells rung. At this point, I finally consulted my inner clock and found there was also a matter of two missing days.

"It was my fault," Adele said, with a sniffle. "Not this," she added, since I was still staring down at her moist man-muncher. "See, we went back to the mall, you and me, Tuesday afternoon, and I kinda got busy looking at clothes. Well, Geez, Max had fucked me most of the night, and then you and Richard and Christie took over for half the morning, and I only got a little nap while you were shut down. Anyways, I looked around and you were ... gone. I thought maybe you'd just gone looking for boys on your own. But I couldn't find you anywhere. Even if you'd popped a fuse or something, I was sure I'd be able to find you, but nadda." She was starting to cry plenty, now. "I wasted a whole hour before I called your dad. He came right away, but ... well, we're pretty sure you were stolen."

"Standing right here ... sort of," I pointed out, hefting a borrowed tit.

"Yeah, well, I talked Uncle Max into loaning Greta," - I noticed she was too embarrassed to mention the droid's 'Adele' personality, the one she actually preferred - "And we've booted her up with your backup files." She pointed back at my chair. "I was terrified it wouldn't work."

So were Greta and Adele-bot in my head along with Lacy? I couldn't sense them, so probably they'd both been deleted or overwritten or something, and were now backed up somewhere just like I'd been. I gave my snuffling friend and mistress a hug. "I feel fine. Really. And that was awfully nice of Max ..."

The hug must have cheered Adele up some, because she started to fondle my bum. "Well, he still gets the use of you Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays," she said. "Until the factory delivers a replacement copy of you."

A replacement me! Mind you, it wasn't a huge shock. After all, it was the second time in a week I'd woken up in a new body. So I spun around to admire my temporary self in the mirror. My borrowed hooters jiggled pleasantly for a while after I stopped, and I said, "Let's not be hasty about settling on my next design." Being shared with Max certainly didn't strike me as a difficulty, but ... "Didn't you say Lacy was, like, super expensive?"

Adele reddened. "Uncle Max is selling off his beachfront cottage in Oregon. He gets me Tuesdays and Thursdays."

Again, I saw no difficulty there, cottage aside. I doubted Adele would, either. It certainly helped explain the fresh cum on the inside of her thighs.

"But that's not the problem," she confirmed. "See ... the missing Lacy-bot unit is still you. There's another Tracie still out there."

Oh. Right. That was definitely sobering. There was now a droid somewhere that was identical to me - memory-wise, at least, and barring her last two days of experiences. She was me, but of course not me - if she never turned up in these parts again, she'd still lead her own life somewhere. She was more like an identical twin. Only more so - twins have the same body blueprint, but different minds. So did we, but only since last Tuesday. On the other hand ... "Um - what happens if we find her?"

"Everybody's been doing research. Max found out about a brothel in Havana that's got over a dozen PleasureDroid units, all different shapes and sizes. Some of them are ... seriously different. There's a couple with cocks where there clits ought to be, and apparently even one who has her pussy swapped with her mouth."

I goggled at this, and then started to laugh.

"What, already?"

"I just wondered how she'd whistle." As a test, I tried pushing some air out of my pussy and got a farting noise for my trouble.

"How she would whistle? You've become one weird puppy."

"No, no. I can do it! Listen ..." I managed to blat out something that vaguely resembled the Star Spangled Banner (but in a tasteful sort of way, of course).

Adele snickered in spite of herself. "Close. Actually, Max says she's got tongues both upstairs and down, but she talks from between her legs - where her regular shaped lips are. So, yeah, she prob'ly whistles from down there too." She shook her head, I thought maybe to clear that image - but then she flushed even more, right from her ruddy roots down to her hardening nipples, and said, "You know you got a PT69 toy, right?"

"A what where, now?"

"A pussy-tongue attachment. It's with the kinkier stuff, under the lift-out tray. Actually, I was just thinking about having you try it out on me when you up and disappeared."

"Oh, right. That one. Sure. Under the tray." I wasn't fooling anybody, but she let it pass, so I didn't get the 'read your manual' lecture. "Let's try it now!"

"Mmm, yes. NO!" Adele gulped some air to get a grip on her lust, and then said, "The point of all this is that those Cuban sex droids all share a single personality. Like, their chairs are linked together, and they all just keep adding on to each other's memories every time they recharge. The result is a knock-shop full of super-hookers ... well, Max said that for what the place charges - and trust him to check - they're more like top-of-the-shelf courtesans. Whatever. But they're all named Lola-This or Lola-That, and together they remember every customer they've ever had. That's what they call the place: 'Aspects of Lola'. Apparently they're very popular. "

Well, that was food for thought. For example, me and myself could both do Daddy ...

"So here's the thing - what with these girls all being linked, it's like they're one entity. Max said Lola was a 'meta-whore', and then he laughed for some reason. Anyhow, now there are two of you. Probably, we could sort of fuse your backups together, with memories of both Tracys for the time you were apart." Apparently the possibility of keeping multiple versions of me around the place, like with Lola, hadn't been considered. "But we don't know for sure. We think what happened to you - the accident - might be unique. Max and yer old man both had enough time to, um, get to know their original droids, and they agree that you're different."

I chose to take that as a compliment.

"That's why Richard didn't report this theft thing to the police," Adele continued. "We think you're not supposed to exist."

It was pretty hard to interpret that as a good thing. "What makes you think people aren't getting fried by those headsets all the time? Acme Robotics isn't gonna want that to get around."

"Actually, we found out that a few people have been fried - and they all ended up either brain-dead or dead-dead," said Adele. "Mostly the reason we think you're a one-off is because if droids could be imprinted with a real person's memories, that would be a Very Big Deal. You know, a perfect body plus immortality. Well, I guess you do know."

I blushed at this, and refrained from mentioning the downside of officially being a mechanical fuck slave - not that I could think of any off the top of my head.

"And if some super rich warlord-type dude managed to transfer himself to a droid, and then he was up-linked to a lot of other droids ... and all of them were synced, like in Cuba ... well, you'd have something scary powerful. Too powerful to hide for long."

"What about my programmed-in 'Robot Law' thing?"

"Just programming. If a Really Bad Guy wanted to transfer himself to a zillion droids, he'd get rid of that little inconvenience quick-time."

"So then he could take over the world with an army of sex toys?"

"Hey - don't laugh! The military studied making soldier droids years ago. They were powerful, but dumb, and easy to fuck up with a few high-energy radiation bursts. But giving those things human cunning..."

"Hey - you're speaking to one of 'those things'." I licked Adele's salty cheek to show I meant my mistress no disrespect. It felt odd to have to lean way down to do it. And I thought about the Lolas, who had a lot of other skills. Not to mention access to all the rich and powerful guys who could afford their services. Just add cunning and stir...

But then a more immediate idea came to mind. "By the way - that business about my grade school teacher. You guys uploaded me. Who were you expecting?"

"Like I said, we were afraid you'd come back all scrambled or just Lacy ..."

"I think you've offended her." After all, she was in here somewhere - her personality was definitely tangled up with mine in the same file.

"Tell her she's backed up from before your accident."

"WE just heard you." At least, I was pretty sure she did. Mostly she just made herself known by steering me astray.

Adele was getting weepy again. "It was the only copy we had! What if it was corrupted?"

I laughed out loud at that, since Lacy being on-board sorta qualified.

"Don't laugh!" Her tears were rolling now. "I was so worried about you - the two of you."

I felt bad about teasing her, and gave her another bear (also bare) hug. "I'm sorry! I - we - get it." Since I was in the neighborhood, I applied a smoochy kiss on her left tit, and added, "So what happens now?"

I said that last bit loud enough to let Daddy and Christie and Max know that I could tell they were lurking out in the hallway.

They all shuffled in like kids caught in the act of some minor mischief - and their randomly incomplete attire suggested what kind of mischief they'd got up to in my absence.

My nipples hardened up at the sight of them - I was in the mood for some of that, myself. As always, since my 'conversion'. Only ... "Hey! If the other me is in serious need of rescuing out there, why did you lot take the time out for a poke-a-palooza?" I think I've already established that while I have to do as I'm told, I'm prepared to call out dumb-fuckery.

Apparently, what they'd heard through the door satisfied them that the Tracie/Lacy upload was a success. Daddy, who was still wearing his pajama bottoms, answered my question for the rest. "Sorry, girl - we needed to backup Greta, upload you, and then put you through a full charge cycle. And like Adele told you, we really were terrified the back-up might fail."

His expression was one of pure relief, and his explanation seemed reasonable, as far as it went, although there must have been other stuff that needed doing. It would also have more persuasive if Auntie, who was wearing a fuzzy little pink sweater, full stop, wasn't lifted onto her toes and leaning back against 'Uncle' Max's chest - while he was reaching around her hip to fondle her clit. He was starkers, excepting an unfamiliar pair of slippers, and he very clearly had his cock stuffed deep inside her pussy. So there was that.

I nodded toward the conjoined pair, and then gave my bed a meaningful glance. "Daddy, my super robo-senses tell me you squirted a load of cum into Adele, right there, not ten minutes ago." Actually, a Cocker Spaniel's senses would have done the same. "Could you sort me out too, please, while we discuss this further?"

He looked around at the incriminating evidence - particularly the gooey clues still drizzling out of my best friend - and smiled; then he threw himself backward onto the well-tousled bed. Adele, who was not remotely remorseful about having only just claimed a share of him, sat beside him to fish his prick out through his loose pajama-fly. Grinning, she held it to attention for me, and I climbed aboard - my back to him, even if he was sorry. I was tempted to tell her that I didn't need her help mounting Daddy's equipment, but I didn't want to upset her again. And by this time, I really needed to massage that hot staff inside my belly.

Once my pussy was doing just that, Daddy filled me in (HA!) ... about the plan. "Thing is, we're hoping you can home-in on the other Tracie. Mmmm, that's nice! We found out from the manual that you - erm, I mean she - has a gizmo inside so the Acme people can track her if they want. Just today, Max disabled the one in your Greta unit, to be on the safe side. But we don't know the thing's range, or whether you can tune in the signal."

"I can tell when other droids are around," I told him. It isn't like some kinda beacon, though - I just seem to sense their energy. Anyway, I'm not picking up anything right now." I fiddled my squashed clit restlessly, as if that would help tune in my sister-me.

"Fair enough," Max said to me. He was maneuvering over so as to roll back onto my bed, careful not to undock from Auntie. Once he was done, the two of them finished up alongside Daddy and me, mirroring us - which is to say, Max's head was down at the foot-board, and Christie and I were each seated facing away from the owners of the cocks that were respectively impaling us. We were also right next to one another - and to Adele, who was on my other side.

Needless to say, we were going to postpone the emergency long enough for us three girls to engage in some tit and clit groping. And, you know, sucking and fucking and whatnot.

"That's something, anyway," continued Max.

Me: Something? What something? My robo-senses? To be fair, Adele had just nipped my left nipple.

"Like you said, a PleasureDroid is super pricey."

Oh yeah, my Droid Detection skills.

"Even more than waterfront, actually," he added, looking pointedly at Adele. "We figure there's a gang of thieves using a tracker to spot unguarded units in places like the mall. All they need - Oh My God!"

That would be some pussy-squeeze whatnot from Christie, coupled with some testes-tickling whatnot from Adele.

"All they need to do is get the droid alone and use the override command to shut down the bot's non-essential operating systems ..."

"Geez, Max! You mean there's a command that will make me some kinda zombie?"

It was Adele's turn to fill me in ... about the plan (although she had, if fact, only just managed to stuff two fingers up alongside Daddy's fat cock). "Not in the 'gotta eat brains for dinner' sort of way, but yeah, the override shuts down your analytic functions and puts you on automatic. Not just frozen up, like 'fruit ...' - uh, like that safety word I used the other day. You really want to finish reading that manual of yours. Anyway, once you'd become a mindless robot - no offence - they could just walk you out of the mall and take you away to their hideout."

12