Daddy's Droid Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So the other me is, like, in somebody's basement?"

"Well, maybe. We didn't wanna mention it, but all they need is a chair of their own, and they can upload a new personality, like we did just now ... and they might have deleted yours, first."

"Crap! You mean I might have been kidnapped and murdered?"

"Easy, there, dead girl," said Christie. She gave me a soothing kiss (with serious tongue) and said, "Legally, it would be more like Grand Theft Auto. That other 'you' belongs to Richard - and just now, you belong to Uncle Max, here. And no offence, again, but that might be the best outcome. If they figure out that what they've got - your other self, I mean - is uber-special, then we're back to the whole 'taking over the world' scenario. Plus, they'd know that a backup copy of you was still stored in this chair ..."

"And want to get it for themselves," I finished.

"It would be tidier for them, that way, yeah. Same goes for if Acme, or the Government, or somebody else entirely, somehow already knew you'd been human once, before they even grabbed you. Obviously, nobody has come after the chair - yet. So with luck we're just up against thieves."

Only Russian gangsters then, I thought. No problem.

"Still, if it makes you feel better," said Max, "we've made multiple backup copies of you and stashed them all over."

It did, actually, although I still couldn't quite grasp what that really meant.

"Also," said Auntie, "what's this about a pussy-tongue attachment thingie!?"

Only mildly embarrassed, Adele held the rude thing up beside me - she'd fished it out after the subject of my manual had come up. It was impressive, having the same fake phallus as my T-Flex at one end, so as to mount inside me (top or bottom), and a comically over-sized tongue at the other. No doubt she was imagining me waggling the monster inside her - I know I was.

"Oh my," said Auntie, reaching over speculatively to fondle the toy.

"That will keep for now," interrupted Daddy, with a smile. To me he said, "Here's the plan, such as it is. We're going to take you to the mall, and see what we come up with."

Not much of a plan, in my opinion. I couldn't tell if I was going along as a droid detector, or as bait. Both, it seemed. There was certainly more to this whole fuck-slave gig than I would have guessed. "We better get going, then. I don't suppose I can hump someone in the backseat on the way over, can I?"

Given the shagged out appearance of my rescue squad, I directed them back to Daddy's rain room for another shower (no, wait, that last one was days ago). The Twaddler we left behind, as per Daddy's request; but for completion - and for luck in our quest - we indulged in sufficient play to achieve another orgasm or two each.

After a quick communal toweling, and a whip around to get more suitably attired, the five of us - finally - piled into Christie's big old Jaguar sedan. I was suddenly the tallest one of the bunch, so it was Adele who got to sit between the guys in the back, with her skirt up invitingly and her hands delving inside their pants.

"Do not even THINK about fucking my gear shift lever," said Christie, when she noticed where I was staring. "At least, not right now. We're on a mission."

12