Daddy's Droid Ch. 10

Story Info
Kidnapped!
4.9k words
4.64
8.6k
5
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday, Again - Kidnapped!

It was time for my ten AM shutdown / 'nap'.

Daddy had to go out to attend to some errands, but Christie promised to nurse Adele along so my drunken little master could with luck still go to the mall with me when I came back on-line. My lusty aunt also told me she'd get in touch with Maria to see if our two sexy neighbors could join us for some evening entertainment.

Content, I settled my tired ass down onto the welcoming probe projecting from my chair, and relaxed as it slithered up to dock. A little buzz and then ...

* * *

"Hey!" said Adele.

"Geez!" was my snappy comeback. It was Tuesday afternoon, and time to go to the mall ... assuming Adele had recovered from the Raggedy Anne. Apparently she had - she was wearing a mid-thigh sun dress from my growing 'nearly acceptable in public' collection, and a chipper expression.

"Aren't you used to that yet? Come on and get dressed. Carl's waiting. Oh, and wear another toy. I'd like to see the worm in action."

"Eww!" An order is an order, though, so I poked around until I found a drawer labeled 'Das Worm'. This turned out to be much like my T-Flex, except that the knob at one end was a long-snouted dragon head. "Hey," I said, "This is actually pretty cool!"

"Damn - it really is! No time for that now, though. Let's roll."

Reluctantly, I garaged the thing inside me - no point in scaring Carl. Once I'd thrown on a more-or-less legal skirt and tube top, and some flashy boots, I helped our driver get over the stress of waiting. This time I prepaid our fare standing up, with my back against the front door ... and my left heel on his right shoulder, for easier access.

Some of my later self-pleasuring activities on the trip to the mall (which included lifting my skirt to squish Carl's leaking cum all around my swollen pussy lips) got him tense again - or at least stiff. I intended to take care of that as soon as we arrived, but Adele told him that he could just wait until later when he'd picked us up again. Poor Carl. I reached over to his waiting dick and pumped him a few times with his own grease, but I'm not sure that helped.

When we got inside, we started out with a quick circuit of the place, scanning for cute boys just like the old days - as in, before Lacy. Although yesterday Adele had agreed we should give our new friend Ms. Mountshaft a day of rest, and see what other fun (read naughtiness) we could find, no likely candidates turned up during our first lap of the lower level. I could tell Adele was getting restless, 'cause she told me how she still wanted to try on a shiny green blouse we'd seen in Mariko's shop. And so back we went.

Mariko smiled when we appeared in her door, but she looked a little shop-worn, as it were. "Hiya!"

"Hiya," I answered. Without even discussing tactics, Adele veered left to check out the dress she fancied, while I chatted up Mariko. I remembered to play the bimbo the pretty shopkeeper was familiar with - and discovered I could turn up my pheromone output to match. "How are tricks?"

The girl giggled a little madly, and said, "Most excellent! Susan stayed the night - she only just slipped out a while ago to round up some food."

"Susan?"

"You know," said Mariko with a blush. "The woman we played with yesterday?"

Susan - Stella - whatever. I'd been close, anyway. "Susan. Right. So you guys fucked from when we left right through 'til this morning?"

"Well, mostly. We slept for a bit, and I sold a few hats just before lunch."

No wonder she looked like an unmade bed ... in a sexy sort of way. Her hair was tousled, and her white linen blouse was missing buttons from collar down to between her elegant little breasts. Without thought, she reached through the high side-slit of her wrinkled and slightly-stained grey skirt to scratch her bum - the red thong was long gone.

"Cool," I said. "So you wanna play with us for a bit, while you wait?"

The shop-girl's answer was to come out from behind the counter, popping her remaining few buttons as she removed her blouse, and clearing her skirt away for action.

It occurred to me that Mariko had already seen my T-Flex, and her eagerness now suggested she'd approved of it. And she seemed so sex-addled that the substitution for Das Worm shouldn't be an issue. Even as I though this through, my body was engaging the inside end of the still untried thing, which involved feeding it out of my vag about ten inches. All I needed to do then was hoist the thing up and let it lift my skirt hem clear.

"Holy FUCK!" Mariko was impressed.

So was I - as I lifted up its leathery head, it blinked its golden eyes in the light, and flickered its tongue at the owner of the cunt it was clearly coveting.

Right on cue, my redheaded Mistress hustled over with the coveted green dress in one hand and her recently shed sundress in the other. Like our host, her perky little titties had no need of a bra, nor was her derriere coddled with panties - which left her wearing only sandals and a short-lived grin. "OMYGOD!"

"Um. Adele - does it, like, breath fire?"

Apparently this possibility didn't trouble Mariko - she had a firm grip on its base and was dragging it, and me, to plug it into her drooling ...

"Jesus H Christ!" It was my turn to comment on my Worm, because I had suddenly tuned into the input from my 'little head': I now was looking into a vast fleshy pink cavern, which was flooding over with divinely scented juices as I watched. Eagerly I thrust forward, and felt all that hot spongy flesh wrap tightly around me. Even as her darkness closed in, I found that Mariko's contents tasted just as good as they smelled. Deeper, and deeper, with my snout forcing a path and the girl's juices lubricating more and more of my long neck ... well, it was all I could do to remember to keep the rest of me standing.

With two-thirds of my length snugly installed, I found myself stuck. And then, finally, I began to use my body to pull me out until Marko's clutching gates were just behind my ears, and then drive me fiercely back again - over and over, determined to fully penetrate her secret depths. She started to moan, a long, low note that resonated all around me. Holy fuck indeed.

When I bottomed out (insofar as I could feel her pussy lips kissing my own) I lost it, and felt the first rounds of my cum surge up my throat. I stopped pumping and clutched the now whimpering Mariko's hips to keep myself deep inside her. Luckily Adele saw that I literally needed some support - she dropped her stuff and wrapped her lovely body to my side to help brace me. That was well timed, because I nearly fell over when my spunk blasted out of my mouth.

The stuff was forced into the negligible space between my dragon head and all the engorged tissue that gripped me; and some improbable instinct (or programming) impelled me to start thrusting again, as if to propel my goo into Mariko's womb with my face. She shuddered and cried out in pleasure - and at last she began to come. I was, of course, crush resistant and far too focused on the amazing sensations from all around me to do anything but plunge on. I heard yet another voice grunting rhythmically as I toiled on, but it wasn't until I spat a final blast of tasty jizz into the slimy grotto clenching my length that I realized that the grunts were mine.

I stopped - both the thrusting and the grunting - when I felt another naked girl press herself against me, opposite Adele. This newest tactile experience might have pulled me back to myself, but I'd halted at the bottom of my stroke. I couldn't resist probing yet further, slipping my forked tongue past the tight entrance to Mariko's inner realm, tasting whether my admittedly artificial semen had found its way into her uterus.

This time, she screamed, and slumped limply against me.

My two spotters had to lower both Mariko and I to the floor. Even I was mildly addled, and when I came around, my dragon head was still buried inside the girl. Well, I thought. That was intense. Gradually I focused on my surroundings - the shop, that is, not the inside of my current lover's still trembling love tunnel - and took in the lovely view of Adele and Susan (of course) writhing together alongside us, in a nest of scattered clothing.

Gently I unplugged my Worm and stowed him away, not wanting the cold light of day to confuse the issue, and then got up to rather belatedly put up the 'out to lunch' sign. I was planning to stick around and get horizontal again with my friends, but then I spotted a PleasureDroid walk stiffly past. She wasn't one of the units I'd seen back on Sunday - this one was blonde, like Greta, but less athletic looking. That is to say, she was sluttishly fleshy - even more than me. Her curves had been squeezed into a skimpy but expensive-looking red dress.

I looked back, and realized Mariko was still out cold (with a gratifying smile on her face), and the other two most thoroughly occupied. It seemed like a good chance to find out a bit more about my condition, as it were, so I quickly dressed and slipped out the door to follow the droid.

>< >< ><

I didn't get far when a man's voice directly behind me said, "Tipperary," and I felt a hand grip my shoulder. Although lately I'd found that I - or more exactly Lacy - occasionally liked it rough, I was startled and reacted without thought (I know - no surprise there). I simply spun around and gave the guy a two-handed shove.

He looked as shocked as me as he soared away. I don't know how far he would have gone, 'cause a wall stopped him up real sudden. He slid to the floor in a way that reminded me of Adele's drug-induced limpness that same morning - except for the cartoonish man-shaped dent in the drywall above him, and all the plaster dust sifting down.

I didn't have time to see if he was dead or alive, because as it happened he had a partner who'd also watched him land. "It's 'topiary', you moron," said the second guy.

And right then, although I wanted to call Adele or run away or something, I couldn't. Instead, I dropped my arms to my sides and said, "Verbal override acknowledged. System check commencing ... standby ... standby ... completed. This unit is an Acme Robotics Corporation PleasureDroid, sixteen hundred series, model one six zero zero point six point two eight, with standard options. Product ID is zero zero one three six one eight. Status report as follows ... unit is fully operational in Service Mode, with approximately two hours and fifty minutes charge remaining. All Personality Simulation Modules are currently disabled. All systems are performing within design specifications. Is a demonstration desired?"

The guy who'd done this to me smirked, and nodded.

"Demonstration sequence initiated," I said. "Please specify a position for this unit to assume, or identify one from the selection demonstrated."

After an expectant pause, I turned around, dropped my miniskirt to the ground and stepped free of it to spread my legs. Finally I bent over to hold my ankles. Smiling blankly up at the guy from between my legs, I announced, "Position one".

It was all a bit like my first time jacked into Lacy - only of course now Lacy was tangled up inside with me. And that was hot sex in replay; this was real-time. I was aware of everything, and in control of nothing. Not only was I offering up my orifices with a creepy-ass mechanical grin, I was also pumping out pheromones big-time, and my exposed pussy was leaking rivulets.

My captor sniffed the air and hesitated, but my FUCK-ME-PDQ scent overrode whatever common sense he might have possessed. I watched, from my low angle, as he released his rapidly growing cock and stepped forward to bury it in my robo-pussy.

"Oh! Oh! You're so big! Fuck me harder! Yes! Stretch me! Breed me!" In the event, this goofily scripted dialogue seemed a bit over the top until, apparently overwhelmed by my chemical inducements, he really did start to grow bigger and wider (although I chose not to assess his fertility). He pounded me hard through two orgasms - and four of my own - so that, annoyed though I was, I still enjoyed myself.

Eventually he reaffirmed his own satisfaction with one last round, but as I finally felt his spent wang wilt inside me, I clamped down hard onto it - again, not my idea. I guess the demo was designed to bring a customer back on to the boil - in which case it was working, 'cause he was already stiffening up. But it also bought him back enough to remember the fate of his accomplice. With his resurrected wood locked hard (as it were) in my cunnie-grip, he muttered, "Um. How did you manage to lay out that guy?"

Still holding my doubled over, bare-assed pose, I said, "Standby - reviewing playback," although I wasn't party to whatever systems my body was checking out. Then I announced, "Cause of assault was short term malfunction, duration one point seven seconds. Systemic failure to observe Prime Rule has resulted in undetermined injury to a human. Origin of fault unknown." Unknown, luckily enough, since the fault probably consisted of me - or rather, whatever it was that was left of me. "Full technical analysis recommended. This unit will initiate emergency shutdown in ten seconds." Uh oh.

"Fuck, no. What was it? Override Prime! That's it - now let go of me!"

I was frozen in place, excepting my obedient pussy, which turned him loose. Since I was also still folded over, I watched him shake his head, obviously pleased to escape with his rigid prick still attached, and then awkwardly stow said apparatus back into his pants.

"Stand up. Put on that skirt ... good. Now let's get out of here. No - wait. Pick Sid up ..." - Sid obviously being his possibly deceased partner - "... and follow us. Blondie - follow me."

I straightened up and there was the bot I'd followed, standing impassively nearby. I couldn't tell if she was in the same 'automaton' mode I seemed to be stuck in, or whether she had just been cranked down to her maximum bimbo setting. I wanted to call out for help, but instead I turned back and effortlessly lifted my victim in my arms, then followed my new associates down the emergency stairwell. Blondie marched along like a zombie, while I plodded along behind like Frankenstein's monster, carrying the limp dude I'd blasted. He looked to be dead (although previous to this the only corpse I'd ever seen was my own), but when I focused, I could hear the faint thump of his heartbeat. I felt a surge of relief - he was kinda cute.

We kept going down until we were in a sub-basement - as in, all-concrete passageways and exposed piping. Our procession filed into what might have been a forgotten storeroom, and I beheld yet another pretty sex droid - a busty, naked redhead seated on a rather battered-looking recharging base - along with a disreputable looking gentleman with his boots up on an abandoned desk.

"What the hell happened to him?" asked desk guy.

"Another fuck doll stumbled on us while we were bringing in the one we'd been tracking. I told you Sid wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. This thing nailed him."

"What? That's impossible! Is he dead?"

"Dunno. And as for impossible, well ... once I gave it the override command, it just said it had malfunctioned."

"Huh. Doesn't matter. Anybody see all this?"

"Nah."

"Good. This means we've made our quota for this town. We'll plug a copy of 'Bambi' into this thing along with the blonde and the redhead, and flog it ASAP. Somebody else can find out if it turns out to be some kinda killer bot."

I just stood there obediently, next to Blondie, still holding their unlamented lackey, and thinking - Bambi? This can't be good.

"But look at its clothes - it must already have one of the Bimbo Babes loaded."

Hey!

"Meaning it could have a firmware glitch. Doesn't matter. We'll try the bimbo thing - worst case, we can always power it down and sell it off for parts."

PARTS? Fuck! This was going downhill fast. I was definitely panicking, now. Not that anyone could tell what I was feeling. It took me a few minutes to take stock. I'd been kidnapped ... but these goons clearly didn't know I was human. Or rather, had been. So not kidnapped - stolen. They'd apparently been absconding with Blondie and lucked into me. The bot on the chair was currently being Bambi-ized. And Blondie and I were next. We would all be missed - but these guys were planning to cut and run soon. So I was buggered - metaphorically, at least. Turd tatters!

"So, boss - since we'll be waiting for a bit, uh, I don't suppose we could test ride one of these things? See what all the fuss is about, sort of thing."

Well, I wasn't in a position to contradict his virginity in the droid department.

"Red's off line," said Boss. "Blondie here is a circus-freak zombie, and this new psycho one just laid out Sid. Take your pick."

"Good point."

Huh. I felt I had done a most effective job of fuckage, and that my captor shouldn't be able to get it up for quite a while yet. He was probably just trying to establish his innocence, should my cum-leakage be noticed.

I stood next to Blondie, and tried to focus on the big picture. Assuming Red's conversion was well along, either Blondie or I would go next, while the other would stand around (and maybe watch enviously while Red got rogered) until she - or I - ran down and keeled over like a puppet with its strings cut. And either way, I was going to end up as a Bambi. Great.

Adele, Daddy - Help!

* * *

"Whoa!" I woke abruptly to find myself sitting on a metal box, with a strange man looming right in front of me.

"Hey, Jay! Have you ever had one act all surprised when it was turned on?"

Damn rights I was surprised. I could vaguely remember seeing a swirling fog, and having inexplicably sung a ditty about someone named Daisy as darkness closed in. And then all of a sudden there was this huge guy in my face, asking a stupid question to someone I couldn't even see. Like I wasn't supposed to be surprised?

Worse yet, I remembered absolutely nothing else. Nada, zip-olla. The only thing I understood was that both the man and his question (which wasn't even directed to me) were decidedly unfriendly. Okay, then, better play along: "Tee hee!" says I. Followed by, "peek-a-boo, sailor!" with a simpering smile. What the fuck made me do that? Apparently, it worked.

"Sounds pretty bloody dumb to me, Wally," said the unseen Jay. "Who knows what they're likely to do? Anyways, we just scored two bots in three hours - that algorithm really speeds up the overwrite."

"Good. It's gonna get too hot around here real soon. The plan was to nick a couple of these things, from guys we could rely on not to call the cops to get their mechano-mistresses back - get in and get out. Now all bets are off. Let's get 'em into the truck along with the haul from 'Frisco - it's time to blow town."

What the fuck was going on? Transmitters? Bots? Oh, right - the two vacant-looking girls standing over by the door must be a pair of those automaton fuck-toys. The first man - Wally - said something about my being turned on. They must have drugged me, but why? Geez - I could barely remember my name. I'd always thought that amnesia stuff was bullshit. Like, how could you remember the word 'amnesia', far less the concept, and not be able to know who your family was or where you lived? But here I was - and I only knew that my name was Tracie ... or very possibly Lacy. Something like that, anyway.

Plus, I was bare-ass under my skirt and I was pretty sure that that my bum had been violated while I was unconscious. My entire nether region tingled warmly, and I could feel pussy juices trickle sympathetically from between my swollen lips onto the cold metal seat. But, embarrassingly, I was inordinately horny, given that I was waking up naked in a cement-walled room full of freaks and automatons, and had probably just been drugged and butt-fucked. At least, I was pretty sure it wasn't normal to immediately want to climb on board strangers - particularly that studly guy who was sitting on the floor nearby, rubbing his head.

12