Daddy's Droid Ch. 11

Story Info
Tuesday, Again (still) - The Bootique.
5.2k words
4.79
4.8k
6
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: Tuesday, Again (still) - The Bootique

Less than an hour before, I'd bolted awake to find myself seated on a metal chair with no personal memories to speak of, in a concrete room full of villains and stolen pleasure-droids. So that sucked. Also, my butt had felt like I'd just been reamed and, disturbingly enough, I'd been less concerned about the violation than the fact I'd missed out on it, having been out cold at the time.

Now, here I was at a service door to the back of a shop embarrassingly named 'Bootique'. With me was the only remaining thief (who was obliged to push along the above mentioned chair), along with even more droids - all of us overseen by a rogue robot that seemed to be on a rescue mission.

For all I knew, this could be just a regular day for me.

Beyond the door was not the storage space I'd expected, but rather a cozy little suite. The room was fitted out with a ginormous bed (where the three off-line droids we'd liberated were promptly dumped), and two comfy chairs. Plus, in a corner there was a big doggie bed occupied by an even bigger dog, or possibly tiger, curled up with its back to us. There was also a spotless and seemingly food-free kitchen, where the thief (Sid, now ex-thief, having turned hired mercenary) wheeled his mystery throne-like chair next to two others. One of these had a seriously retro look, in a space-cadet sort of way. And, disturbingly, I suddenly knew that this chair went with a robot clerk with pointy boobs, which had sold me the shoes I was wearing. Hmmm.

I sat on the edge of the bed, with the two luscious non-combatant droids sitting mutely on either side of me, while I reviewed what I'd figured out so far. First off, we were clearly in the secret headquarters of this Ninja-bot, oddly enough hidden at the back of a shoe store. While I remembered having been here before (out front at least) I unfortunately couldn't remember when or where 'here' actually was. As to who was here, 'we' consisted of six droids (counting the ninja but not the unseen clerk), Sid the sexy hired goon, and what may or may not have been a jaguar over in the corner. Plus myself ... whoever I was.

Beyond the provenance of my shoes, I remembered zilch. But - I looked a lot like the big-titted slut-bots beside me, and I had woken up on a similar chair to the ones here, with a suspicion of having been butt-fucked. That led me to both what I was, and why I was here.

The explanation was obvious. I'd been sent in, undercover, to masquerade as a sex-bot. I was meant to penetrate (just the word made me leak, a little) ... um, to infiltrate these two gangs of droid thieves! God only knew how deep inside my ass that fat cable had gone - I creamed a bit more at the thought - but no doubt I'd been surgically prepared for just such a possibility. And, of course, I'd been comically enhanced most everywhere else. Add to that the temporary memory rinse and nympho-maniacal conditioning I'd clearly also agreed to ... well, hell, I must be a fucking hero!

My boosted libido also explained why I would, even now as I evaluated my sit-rep, be most happy to fuck everyone in the room, regardless of gender or species.

"I'm Lexi Jean Wilkinson," said the hot ninja-bot, standing in front of me to interrupt my cunning assessment.

"You are a robot," I pointed out. "Um. Like me." My brothers-in-arms (another tiny squirt) had failed to foresee that a droid could be so thoroughly programmed as to pull off a heist like this. I must have fallen into some sort of gang war.

The thing smiled - I'd have sworn there was a glint in its eye - and said, "A PleasureDroid 1600, yes. I was built as a companion ... for Ms. Lexi Wilkinson. Before she died..." - and here its voice faltered a moment - "she set me up with her identity and estate. Still, it's hard for a droid to pass as human, even with the most cutting-edge modifications."

This was followed by yet another uncomfortable stare, but I just thought, yeah, like that ninja mod you got going.

"So, Lexi and I agreed that a large shopping complex was the best place for me to mingle unnoticed. I have the lease to this place, which even includes permission for this accommodation, deep in the fine print. And unlike my sister droids here, I don't draw a great deal of attention."

I looked around the room and had to agree about their failure-to-blend issue. Not like they were zebra striped (and how cute would that be?) but Blondie and Red, the big-boobed, bubble-butted sex-bots next to me certainly stood out. And several of the shut down bots on the other side of the bed were even worse - or better, depending on your point of view. The one in black likewise bordered on a caricature of lewdness; it was also extremely pale, and showed a hint of incisor. Factor in its honest-to-god cape, and my best guess was that the thing was a vampire-bot.

To be fair, the smallest of the off-line bots looked more or less normal. It was designed as a slightly built, pretty-faced girl. The gauzy summer dress it wore did nothing to hide its pert breasts and hard nipples. Of course, like the other shut down units its eyes were blankly open, but otherwise ... eminently fuckable.

But then there was the warrior-babe I'd admired earlier, its kilt now gone - the better to get the total effect of its luscious chocolate-colored skin, its heroic boobs, and its Amazonian proportions: it was big, broad-shouldered and well muscled. In case those features didn't turn your head in a crowded elevator, there was that spiky Mohawk hair ... and its blunt-headed horse cock that currently hung limply over its thigh. As in, right over its thigh and across the bed.

Eventually I eased off staring at this magnificent machine - the whole assemblage, I mean, although its horse yard was stupendous. Anyhow, then I managed to notice the leather lanyard around its neck, which led to a longish quirt lying on the bed above its meaty mallet. I suddenly pictured this creature whipping herself with her own riding crop as she ran across a field ... then shook my head, trying to clear away my lust, and randomly said, "The leather flap-doodle on the end of that thingie looks like the hand tracings I used to cut out when I was six."

The Lexi-bot coughed at this, and looked a little startled; but I had already moved on. My boobs and bum were now tingling as I imagined Sam using the quirt to slap them - the stinging progressing to burning as he gradually laid-on ever harder. This delightful reverie was abruptly interrupted by my robo-host's pet, which began to unfold itself from its pillow-basket.

The creature stretched and stood on its hind legs, to reveal itself as what could only be described as a leopard-girl droid (which brought the bot total to seven). It was short furred, long tailed, and cat-footed, but with a lovely moist girl-pussy and girl-titties that all called out for sucking, if you could decide where to start. Well, I knew I'd start with that sweet, dripping cunt; but the next choice was challenging on account of it had three sets of boobies. It also had a mostly human face - provided you disregarded the pointed ears, long whiskers, sharp teeth, and the snub nose mounted over its lightly split upper lip.

By this time I had a hand under my trampy skirt while I eyed the assembled riff-raff, trying to discretely tug my clit with thumb and forefinger while simultaneously dibbling my little finger into my leaking box below. This had been a strange day - what I little could remember of it. I couldn't believe I had ever known about the existence of such warped machines (let alone the degenerate fetishes they were built to serve). Yet here I was in a room full of them, with a randy tickle in my belly, thinking that this crowd had the makings of a superior orgy.

The Lexi-bot followed my glance back to the cute little slumped-over, nearly normal bot that my roving eyes were currently perving. "Sid - that little droid needs a recharge. Set up the new chair, please."

The last of the thieves plugged in the chair, and then carried the pretty thing over toward it ... which startled me by hoisting some sort of probe out of its seat. He propped the bot into a sitting position, with the probe standing between its thighs. Then he hoisted the bot's wispy dress clear, which to my much greater surprise exposed a sizable (though limp) cock ... the tip of which was sheathed in a snug foreskin. This unexpected apparatus was in the way (the wang, not so much its hood), so Sid lifted it up as well - revealing not balls but instead a pouting pussy. "Frisco," he said, with a shrug, as though the hometown of whoever had commissioned the droid was sufficient explanation. He wrestled the bot up to thread the stiff metallic mooring mast into its butt.

"Well, Probably-Tracie ... what do you think about our little sweetie's attributes?"

I nodded my approval. I knew I should be worried - after all, the cheeky Lexi-bot was clearly in charge of this whole motley crew. And while the other bots theoretically had to obey me (or the cute crook, being the only other human in the room) their leader had somehow broken free of its programming restraints. And here she was, telling me everything like she was a Bond villain. I knew my handlers would be tracking me electronically and that at any moment my constabulary colleagues would tumble in and rescue me. Any minute now ... But not, I hoped, until I'd been thoroughly and royally fucked.

There was more. "Okay. I've got my own quick-charging technology. Sid, put this data stick into 'Frisco's chair. Yes, just there. Now you can put the pony girl on the blue chair - that's mine. After that, put 'Drusilla' over there onto Maxine's chair." Who, presumably, was the robo-clerk. "We'll have to work out a rotation schedule soon, but for now some quick boosts will be good for twenty minutes, easy."

Once Sid had set to his task, Lexi made eye contact with the redhead beside me and said, "Bambi, process data recovery, previous primary. Save as secondary 'n-plus-one'."

At this incantation, Red-Bambi just said "Processing," and settled into a thousand yard stare, only slightly offset by a vapid smile. In a few moments, she announced, "Done. Ninety-two percent recovery, designated Secondary Three."

"So - you have a pre-existing secondary. We'll have to visit her by and by. Access Secondary Three. What is your name?"

"My name is Angeline," it said, after a slight hesitation.

"A good name. Turn around, dear, and lift up your luxurious red hair." The bot complied ... to reveal an orchid-petal lipped vaginal slit at the base of its artificial skull. I definitely did not see that coming. Her mouth was open, enough for me to see a bit of light glimmering through the folds of this improbable pussy - her two orifices lined up. I groped my own cunt roughly and visualized the horse-dick chick putting her ginormous wang into the back of that head and out the front, so that Angeline's lips - both sets, fore and aft - would be stretched to the max.

Ignoring my no longer covert self-stimulation, Lexi simply repeated her formula to the blonde. In due course, the thing reported the creation of a 96% restored Secondary Two.

"Access Secondary Two - what is your name?"

The machine blinked, looked around at our motley assembly before focusing on Lexi ... and then a disembodied voice said, "My name is Baubo." Like Angeline, she seemed surprised to find herself with us.

"That figures," said Lexi. "Baubo, show yourself to us."

The oddly named bot smiled, then pulled up her own skirts and spread her knees. Even after Angeline' secret, I was suitably impressed. On Baubo's mound an unexpected pair of eyes blinked in the light - perfectly normal blue peepers except, of course, for their location. They were mounted such that her slightly over-sized clit sat where you would otherwise expect to find a crinkled nose. And below that ... "Whoa," said her pussy in a squeaky voice, before pursing its lips (which like her eyes mirrored her upper set) into a moue. "Kinda bright, out here!" The top end of her giggled.

I gawked at Baubo-below, and then without thinking asked, "Can you whistle, too?" She just winked at me before Baubo-above dropped her skirt back, but not before my next fantasy kicked in - featuring the Pony Girl, again, this time drifting her shaft steadily deeper between the plump red lips I'd glimpsed.

Lexi grinned at my odd response, "Whistle?"

For my part, I could only nod vacantly back, and marvel at the variety of droids around me - and at the wicked kinks they were built to satisfy. And yet ... the lusty tingle in my belly was stronger than ever, with an added twitch. It felt like something was moving in there, and I wondered when I'd eaten last. My unbidden, deeply twisted images had made me squirt again. My free hand (that is, the one not busy under my own skirt) slid over to Baubo's thigh. A little higher, and - yes! The tip of a questing downstairs-tongue met my fingertips ...

"Soon now, Tracie. I'll have Maxine close up the shop and join us for a party. First I'd like to learn more about you. I think you are not what you seem."

Oh-oh. I closed my eyes and sighed. Gotta get a grip. All that preparation and I'd near-as-damn come out and told this thing I'm human. Now what's it going to do? Regardless, my hand continued to caress Baubo, and she responded by sliding her hand into my crotch.

"You really can't remember anything, can you?"

"Umm, not much ..."

"What do you remember, then?"

It seemed best to stick to the truth - more or less. All I had to do was stall until the cavalry came, after all. "I remember buying shoes at this shop, not too long ago."

"Excellent! Maxine - come back here, please."

Although she had not raised her voice, the silvery service robot immediately stepped through a door opposite the one we'd entered. While it was completely metallic (at least the bits you could see were - the thing was dressed in a shopkeeper-style blouse and skirt), still it was seriously sexy. Although to be honest, pretty much anything would give me a buzz in my present state of arousal.

"Do you recognize this woman, Maxine?"

"Yes." The thing's voice was unexpectedly low, a sensuous growl. I found myself wondering if it had been retrofitted with a working pussy.

"Bring up our recent sales records, please." She glanced again at my feet. "Look for vintage Jimmy Choo Mimis." To me, she added, "They suit you."

"Thank you," I answered, although given my trollop theme, I wasn't sure this was meant as a compliment.

Meanwhile, no sooner asked then done - the robot brought up a transaction report on its tablet and passed it to its master for perusal.

Uh oh!

"Hmm. 'Richard Ward - High Valley Lane'. Nice neighborhood. Ring any bells?"

"Daddy!" I gasped. It was just a peek through the fog, but I could picture his face ... and more. I blushed. I was reasonably sure I shouldn't immediately be picturing my father's cock.

"Well done, Tracie. Where did you go to school?"

More memories: school ... super-sexy school uniform (yum) ... 'no more school!' - Huh? Who'd said that ...? "Adele!"

"Pardon?"

"I just remembered my best friend. Um, she goes to the same school ..." And that was fucked up, not just because I was suddenly remembering extremely rude acts involving my best friend, my father, and me. The trouble was that if I was recently going to a school with this Adele, I probably wasn't some kind of deep undercover agent. "Oh," I finished.

"Yes?"

So I told her the name of my school, and the names of my teachers, and the names of my pets since I was four. And then, with a little prodding, I could even remember the kind of perfume my mother wore - not by name, I never knew that. But my description was more than enough.

Lexi sighed. "I thought as much. If only my mistress had survived. Well, Tracie, let us confirm the mechanism. Mister Wilson," - this could only have been Sid - "Did you not say that you installed a fresh primary personality in Tracy here?"

"Not me, Ma'am, I was still out cold. But, yeah, it's easiest to just pave over with one of the base 'Bimbo' IDs, on top of whatever is there." The redhead turned to stare at him with a frown. Sid nodded to her, and then continued. "The blonde couldn't even talk, until ... well, we didn't notice the kink," he added with embarrassment. "Anyway, we did her too." It was Baubo's turn to give him a scowl. "And this one was on the chair when I came 'round."

I was completely baffled by this entire exchange.

"So, Tracie. What is the last thing you can remember? Excluding today, obviously."

Cheeky cow. But after giving the matter some thought, I began to blush again.

"Your father brought home a PleasureDroid, didn't he?"

"I didn't know at first - I should have known, but I didn't," I said in a small voice. "And then ..." - even the panther-girl leaned forward to hear - "And then I tried out a virtual recording with the link thingie ...and I sorta got stuck for a bit. Then I remember a flash."

The Lexi-bot wore an odd expression, like she couldn't quite believe what she'd heard even though she was expecting it. "Well, fuck." After a pause, she added, "Tell me, Tracy. When did you realize I was a droid?"

"As soon as I laid eyes on you. Before, even. I could ... I could sense ..."

"Huh. Activate Bambi. Stand up, Bambi."

Beside me, both the redhead and the blonde immediately stood. I must admit I considered it briefly myself before shaking it off.

"The force is strong in this one," said Sid.

Lexi gave him a sharp look. Then, to me, she said, "Bambi - are you in there?"

This time I gave her a single, involuntary nod. (And when had I started thinking of her as 'she' rather than 'it'?)

"Tracie - touch your nose," Lexi then ventured.

Much to my surprise, I did - and held the pose.

"Hmm ... okay, put your arm down, Tracie. What was the name of your father's PleasureDroid?

"Lacy ..."

"Activate Lacy."

"Ah ... oh! She's here!" Suddenly I was in full panic mode.

"Am I still taking to Tracie?"

"Yes! Mostly - but ..." I started to shake.

"Don't worry - you're with friends - both of you. Tracie, I think that flash you remember must have somehow fused you and Lacy together. You're one of us now. Still human, but more than human. Oh, and you can stop touching your nose."

I was trembling uncontrollably now. There were more memories filtering back - kinky, impossible ones. "I don't understand ..."

"Answers later. First, let's party. Mr. Wilson - have you had a chance to play with one of these machines?"

"No way - the merchandise was strictly off-limits."

"Yes, that's sensible business practice. But now it's time for you to join in. You'll just need to run a short training vid - there's a headset in the drawer in Frisco's chair. That's it. Pop it on and pick a date - try Friday, three weeks ago. Got it? Now turn it all the way up with the optical slider ... that's it ..."

Sid had started gesturing as though there were some invisible controls in front of him, but his movements quickly became disjointed and bizarre. He started swaying his hips and stripping his clothes off as though dancing on a stage, then he abruptly knelt and set to air-humping. His cock was rock-hard and just as impressive as I had fantasized. After a while, he looked over his shoulder with an eye-batting come-hither look, and then gasped as his solo humping took on a staggered seesaw rhythm.

That phase didn't last long before he spurted cum into empty space. However this 'happy ending' wasn't the end of the performance, because - unhappily enough - he promptly collapsed, spasmed briefly, and ... well, and then he died. Right there on the kitchen floor. Even the droids looked shocked, barring Lexi, who simply checked Sid for a pulse, collected the headset, and then told her bot-Friday, Maxine, to dispose of him - like tipping bodies into a river or a lime pit somewhere was a routine thing around here.

12