Daddy's Droid Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What ...?" I was justifiably speechless.

"We'll soon see if my theory is right. Our little shemale should have enough of a buzz to be getting on with. We can ask her."

While Maxine lugged away the late Mr. Wilson, Lexi tinkered with the little bot's chair controls. Sure enough, the bot's eyes blinked and focused. Gratifyingly, her cock also twitched, and then stretched out from under the inadequate shelter of her skirt hem, its head pushing aside her pretty foreskin to gleam wetly. "Christ, that was ... intense ..." she said, blushing. I was inordinately pleased, not only by her fetching blush, but by her very slight gap-toothed smile - her designer specs had included a feature said to suggest a girl's tendency to lust. She seemed to realize we were all looking at her. "What ...?" she said, staring back at us with a grin. "That was a killer sim!"

"Funny you should say that, Sid."

Sid and I both did a belated double-take. For my part, even when it had been made perfectly clear that I was sharing a body with Lacy, I'd been clinging to the notion that she had joined me rather than vice versa - despite all evidence to the contrary. But now I flashed to a memory of seeing myself in a crumpled heap. Oddly enough, it didn't bother me too much, 'cause here I was, alive-ish and well.

Indeed, I was very well, thank you. I was no longer even trying to hide the fact that I was currently groping both my own pussy and Baubo's, and all the while savoring the potential of the reincarnated Sid's boner - which held easily as much promise as his previous one had.

Sid, on the other hand, was justifiably upset - like me she was now looking at the world from a new body. "It was just a recording ..." she began, and then raised her hand to her throat as though finally noticing her new lilting voice. Her other hand had already dropped to slip several fingers into her extremely well lubricated pussy. The three-week-old vid which had rocked Sid's mind clearly included some deep penetration down there, and I guessed she was feeling its seemingly sudden absence. It was a déjà vu thing - some of my memories were trickling back.

"Sid," said Lexi, "You're consciousness is stored inside a robot now. You and Tracy are now true cyborgs, maybe the first ever. Get over it. Activate Primary Personality this unit ... Name, please."

"Leslie. ... Huh? I'm Sidney ... but ... what the fuck?"

"Ms. Wilson, I fear you were not paying attention when we were interviewing Tracie and her shared personality Lacy just now. Leslie, welcome to the party. We will talk more, quite soon. In the meantime - Tracie, perhaps you can explain."

"Sid - your old body is most sincerely dead. I saw it, just like I saw my own. We are now housed in pleasure bots - and we're kinda tangled up with the AIs that were already installed in 'em." I glanced at Lexi and the other droids present. "No offense, guys." Another memory surfaced, along with the pretty face of one of my owners - whoa, owners! "Read your manual!"

"I thought perhaps a demonstration, Tracie."

A demonstration? I wasn't entirely sure of anything myself, as yet, excepting that I would really enjoy a fuck about now.

Baubo obviously was in the same head-space - she was on her feet, and had already tucked the hem of her dress under her chin. "I feel like you're hiding your light under a bushel, sort of thing," said her pussy to me, licking her lips.

I didn't have any idea what she meant, but I could certainly feel my own cunnie tremble from within, which was so unsettling that, horny or not, I chose to clamp my knees together. And then I felt something slithering out of my hole to press against the clamped insides of my thighs...

I screamed - not a lot, but the shock of my world changing AGAIN had thrown me. I also flung my heels high and wide to avoid whatever was slithering out of me. I was afraid to look, but I saw Baubo-above's eyes widen in surprise. And then I saw her lower face grinning cheekily, from like six inches away. Luckily enough, I suppose, I vaguely recalled experiencing this point of view before, and grinned back - as nearly as a dragon-cock could.

New introductions seemed in order, as long as they were brief. I used my lizard tongue (thinking back, Worm tongue would be more accurate, but sounds nastier) to lick her cheeks and taste the charming bit of drool at the corner of her mouth. In response she licked my dragon nose, and then opened that mouth as wide as she could.

And, even as I took the hint and thrust my long snout between Baubo-below's lips, I managed to wonder if this was how she too saw things - from one pair of eyes or the other, as suited her. As it happened, I had another option. Lacy, having been formally activated by Lexi, was still in my head. Mostly, the two of us were still entangled, but now we each had our own thoughts. I hadn't yet grasped this, when she began an internal conversation:

'Boss - something is going down, up here.' - She delivered an inner giggle at the down / up thing, so I had an ally with the lame wordplay - 'You want me to take over 'manning' our Worm? Get it?'

'Yes, and yes please, Lacy!'

So it was my on-board partner Lacy who explored Baubo's depths, while I caught up with developments topside, where I sat pussy-locked with the standing and slightly vacant-looking Baubo-above. Looking around to discover what Lacy was alerting me to, I got a side view of Angeline in the act of swinging her ass over the lap Frisco (that is to say, the now blended Sid and Leslie), who had moved to one of the comfy chairs. As I watched, the red-head rode my new cyborg friend's fat man-part down to its roots. After a brief but obviously satisfying butt squirm, she chose to rest there a moment. Then leaning back to use Frisco's modest titties for a pillow, she gave the surrounding droids a sultry stare, spread open her as yet unfulfilled pussy, and said, "Who'd like to join in?" The question was rhetorical (probably) because the now activated pony girl possessed the only other penis in the room. "What's your name, lover?"

"Whisky," said the creature. As she closed in, her huge cock standing tall, I finally saw what I should have expected - her bristly Mohawk continued down her neck and between her shoulders to reveal itself as a cropped mane, because, pony girl. A bit of me wanted to focus on that, rather than the terrifying, blunt-headed cock head Angeline had just grabbed hold of, so as to guide it into her eagerly trembling pussy.

But only a bit, of course. I imagined it was me who was on the receiving end of the meat-staff Whisky was gradually burying out of sight. Pivoting upward as she advanced, she began to lift Angeline off her feet - and since the girl's ass continued to grip tightly onto Frisco's member, the two of them rose up together. That was when I spotted two tongues slide out of Angeline's mouth to tangle with Whisky's. The little borg was clearly getting up to speed.

The scene was delightful, if chaotic. Beyond, I glimpsed the frisky fuckage between Lexi's kitty and Drucilla (who were both flashing their fangs as they wrestled; but, what with the no blood, I took this to be a sign of affection).

As for us - Lacy was damn near about to pump a few pints of our cum into a writhing Baubo, when Lexi joined us, to caress the both of us all over with her hands and cheeks and tongue. Her languorous lovemaking soothed us enough to gently delay our nearing climax ... but come we finally did, explosively.

For a while we Baubo and I stayed locked together, tangled in a heap on the bed with Lexi. Relaxing, I'd closed my eyes. When I felt a hand tug my ear - like, a wakeup tug - I opened them again to find Baubo silently looking back. Having got my attention, she deliberately moved her gaze to her right.

Intrigued, I followed them. Lexi was more or less pinned beside us by our interlocking limbs, but we could see her face, and the tears rolling down her cheeks. Suddenly I realized that all this was for her extremely personal. Almost certainly her 'master' had attempted the same transfer Sid and I had accidentally accomplished ... and had been lost in transit.

That was sobering. I nodded back to Baubo, suspecting she had come to the same conclusion, and pondered life, the universe, and everything. I was beginning to feel tired and anxious. Our batteries were getting low, pretty much all of us at once, since the last ones to be charged had received only quickie boosts. Nine bots (shiny Maxine had just returned from the concrete pour, or wherever it was she'd dumped Sid's corpse), but only four chairs. Definitely a problem was brewing.

It was Lexi who called it: she, Maxine and Lucrezia (the catgirl!) owned their chairs - as did Frisco, who needed a full charge. The rest of us would benefit, she said, from a shutdown anyway. Easy for her, the bitch. Frisco gallantly held my hand as she eased her butt back onto the dildo-like cable protruding from her chair. She then promptly shut down, as she went into her recharge cycle. Still holding her limp palm, I settled down beside her with Baubo and the others, and grimly waited for my own power to die.

12