Daddy's Droid Ch. 13

Story Info
Further Back to the Future.
4.3k words
4.82
4.8k
2

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 - Further Back to the Future

Here I was, sitting naked somewhere in the South Pacific, with my lover (well, one of them) straddling my lap. She had just announced, repeatedly, that she had 'fucked everybody' - meaning pretty much everyone I knew, and a bunch more besides. She and the luscious droid Sigyn seemed to have been content to hang out with a copy of me while they did so. And being an obedient sex-bot, my only possible response to learning this was to ask her to fuck me, too.

"Um," said Adele, squirming her bare ass against me from thighs to belly. "Sigyn did do a little bit of fiddling with your programming."

I waited for the other shoe to drop.

"See, that 'Mistress' thing you just called me. I mean, you can if you like," - here she gave me a lascivious grin -- "but you don't have to do what I say any more. Watch: Tracy, touch your nose with your tongue."

I stared at her, shrugged, and did it.

"What was that? Did you still need to do that?"

I waggled said tongue at her. "Nah, I was just fucking with you. Sigyn's surgery was a success!"

"Strumpet."

"Hole-peddler."

"Girls, girls," broke in Sigyn. "Perhaps you'd like to proceed with the love-making you both seem to need."

And so we did.

While Sigyn sat back down to watch, I stood Adele on her feet and got up myself. Once she'd pulled her sundress over her head, I wrapped my arms under hers and resumed our tongue wrestling. Still smooching, we started groping one another thoroughly - skin pressed tight on skin, of course. After a bit, I moved my grip down to the girl's waist and began to lift her - nibbling my way along those lovely freckles on her chest and down until they petered out at her pale belly. Hoisting her higher still, I then forged my own trail onward to her pussy. Which is when I finally got a proper look at her new-to-me clit ring, from which dangled a silver bell.

I'd felt something pressed against my belly back when Adele first sat on my lap. With her dress draped around us, I couldn't see what it was, although I'd also felt a puddle of her pussy pre-lube accumulating down there. Now the shiny thing was revealed, and I jiggled her to hear it ring. "Cool," I told her, and then I reached over with my long tongue to tickle both her and it, which set the thing to ringing again.

She wanted more solid stimulation by then, and waggled her legs a bit, but I ignored her and clamped my lips on clit, ring and bell together. That earned me a squeak and, pleased, l strode with her across to the big bed that occupied one side of the room. Still suckling her nubbin, I then gently rotated her around the axis of her cunnie, while following her down until my own cunt finished above her face.

I was about to launch into a proper sixty-nine (sorry, soixante-neuf -- we were in Tahiti, after all) when it occurred to me I should mount the inner end of the Worm that had been languishing in my belly for weeks. That reminded me: 'Lacy, are you still awake?"

I hear my wicked inner partner as though she was speaking into my ear: 'Sure, boss. You want me to take this?'

'Abso-flogging-lutely.'

Lacy laughed -- a perfectly clear inner equivalent, at least. She must have heard Daddy say that on one of their pirate nights. "Just like the other day, then," she said, with some enthusiasm, although in truth we shared our complete lack of knowledge as to what week - or month - we were now enjoying.

As she proceeded to feed our dragon shaped cock-toy out of our drooling vagina toward Adele's hungry mouth, I switched my focus down to the thing's scaly head ... just long enough to sorta look over Lacy's shoulder, so I could see Adele's face as Lacy winked one of our lizardy eyes at the girl.

"Holy fuck! I forgot about that thing!" This was followed by a satisfying, "Glurk!" as Lacy drove the Worm down her throat.

Well, really. 'I fucked everybody', indeed. Of course, we had to reel our monster-cock back some, so Adele could breathe - but Lacy continued to twaddle her tonsils with its tongue. I had come to accept that Lacy and I were a fused team - but, I thought, it was great that she could take on a separate task.

'Right here, still,' said Lacy, in my head. 'I was designed to be a randy version of you. I even spent those weeks of midday housekeeping, before you and I merged, studying you so as to be a better copy for our Daddy -- for when he fucked me. So, yeah, you're the boss of me. If you were to shop around our memories, you could share everything.'

She went back to tormenting Adele (in a good way), while I suddenly found I had access to weeks of licentious fun that had been in there all along. I must have had a thousand-yard stare going on while I reviewed some dirty deeds, even as Lacy returned to slipping our Worm in and out of Adele's throat ... because Sigyn stretched out on the bed in front of me, the better to run her super long tongue past my nose, and spiral it around my own tongue onward into my friend's twitching cunt. THAT certainly brought me back to the party. To my further satisfaction, it also provoked more muffled gurgling from the end being face-fucked by Lacy.

Sigyn was gasping and grunting too - I was beginning to suspect the Wangs had provided her with a tongue that was at least as erotically receptive as my clitoris (or one of my insert-able toys, including the Worm that Lacy was wielding). At any rate, we were all of us coming, big time.

After this warm-up round, we eased off into some gentle nuzzling -- no hard feelings - and I asked, at last, "Why didn't you wake me sooner? Oh - and why do I seem to have an all-over tan?"

"Yeah," said Adele, "See, we've put you into a new body. Nearly the same - but with a sort of a Polynesian look."

"You broke my old body?" Not that old, true, but it was comfortable.

"Well, not so much. When you disappeared, we put your backup into Adele Two, so as to help look for the original you." She had mentioned the 'other me', but I'd sorta blocked that. "And then, you know, afterwards Max wanted his bot back. He's awfully fond of her."

I caught on. "So you put my backup into MY body? And you and Daddy and Frisco and everybody have been boinking her? For, I dunno, ages?" Geez, I thought, she'll even have done that pony girl Whisky before me.

"See, the thing is ... you're the same. Like, she's you, excepting the time you spent away. We kinda kept the up-to-date one."

"Okay, I'm pretty sure I'm me."

"Well, you're also you. And to be honest, we weren't too sure how much damage you took, back when those guys tried to pave you over with Genevieve."

"Huh? Who?"

"Sorry. She's the personality who had to answer to Bambi. She's got her own body, now."

That struck me as a bit thin, given I hadn't been woken up until just now, and nobody had offered to assess my alleged damage.

Adele tried to deflect me again. "Um. There's some more news. Oh - here she is already."

A familiar looking blonde girl walked in. Giving me a big grin, she said, "Well - what do you think?"

It was her voice that gave her away - she was a droid, built to look about twenty; but notwithstanding it was Auntie Christie, in the mechanoid flesh. She had joined my team, as it were, and had shed twenty year in the process.

"Auntie! You look fantastic!" I waved her over to us but, as happy as I was to see my renovated relative, I was processing the timeline: the time involved to shut down operations there, ship everyone here, and to design and build Auntie's made-to-order PleasureDroid must have been considerable. Looking again at Tracy, now curled beside me, it occurred to me that while she seemed as petite as ever, she looked a bit ... older. "So Auntie, how long have you been upgraded, like me?"

Her cheerful answer was, "Almost two years, now. You'd never guess, would you?"

So, I'd been off-line maybe three years, minimum.

"Your Daddy and I," she continued, "have been shacked up down the beach a ways, with Maria and Tony. And Tracy and Adele, of course, when the mood takes them. They hang out with Max and Greta a lot, too, and at Lexi's place - her and her furry pet and chrome partner, along with Frisco and the other perv-bots."

Gossipy, much? To be honest, I didn't hear much past 'Tracy'. Tracy?! If Sigyn hadn't maneuvered around to start giving me long slow strokes with her own T-flex, alongside my now dismounted Worm, I'd have been seriously annoyed.

"I was about to tell you," Adele said, defensively. "We waited until Sigyn could make this near replica body for you. She says you can keep it, or trade it for whatever sort you'd like. Or you could merge with your double, which would mean you'd be back to one Tracy - and one Lacy - with all the memories combined. Like, one girl who vividly remembers all the action you each missed out on ..."

'Actually, if you ever felt the need down the road, you could just share any memories you liked with the Wang-link', Sigyn informed me, having stopped pumping so as to prompt my innards to plug into my end of her sex toy. 'Like this one ...'

I had time enough to acknowledge the pun (such as it was) with a weak smile, and then she launched me into one of her memories. It was just a preview, really - fifteen minutes worth of back-dated boinkage. It began in the middle of a tropical tryst in which, as Sigyn, I was romping with the other me. We were bare ass -- naturally - in a jungle setting, complete with dangling vines and squawking birds. There was also a traditional little waterfall, which was splashing us and frothing up the lovely pool in which we stood. It was like being knee-deep in a shallow hot tub. But, you know, more romantic.

I was groping, and being groped, by the other Tracy -- which, since I was seeing everything from Sigyn's point of view, felt distinctly like masturbation, although from a different direction than usual. This sensation was particularly intense when, for instance, she squeezed my Sigyn-tit at the same time I was returning the favor. The mutually tonsil-tweaking was frankly alarming - with our faces offset, I found myself gazing with Sigyn's left eye deep into my own right one.

When Sigyn got around to swinging my other self around, it was definitely not a view to which I was accustomed. Embarrassingly enough, the sight of my own bum was making me hot ... well, Lacy's bum, actually. And while I'll admit I was a bit partial to my new backside, it had the same effect on Sigyn. I could feel her insides connecting to the same T-flex now linked to me; and enjoy the sensation of her sliding it out through her own gratefully twitching pussy lips. At the same time, she tipped forward the usurping Tracy so as to lay her growing fuck-toy on the girl's back.

I could only wait in suspense to see which hole she'd choose and, when she finally used the tip of that cock to play eeny-meeny on Tracy-Too's rump, I could feel my twin tremble in anticipation as well. Then, with a lurch forward, Sigyn chose, and cunnie it was. She (and so I) drove hard and fast, until we arrived together in what felt like a single, core-melting cum.

Before I had even stopped pumping simulated seed into my first bot-body, Daddy stepped into view. (Hi, Daddy!) He must have been involved in the action all along, because his cock was already hard and shiny with cum. With my still trembling double bent over, he easily slid his trusty tool into her mouth, and down her throat.

Sigyn was still thrusting, but while we toiled on, it wasn't long before Daddy came - I must have joined Sigyn's memory well into the middle of the reel. But then the ponygirl Whisky showed up to take over from him, refilling my doppelganger's mouth with her extraordinary piece of equine equipage. I was impressed to see myself stretch my jaw wide enough to swallow the great fat thing (and I was right, the ponygirl did do her first). Whisky proceeded to drive it so deep that its blunt knob soon butted up against the wang Sigyn was applying to her pussy end.

So we fucked on and on. It wasn't until Whisky's cum blasted Sigyn's cock-toy right out, and we'd all plunged into the misty pool to cool down, that the memory paused - and I was back in real-time, with Sigyn (rather than as her). Although she'd unplugged our inner link, I was still stuffed with the other end of her double-ended dildo. She gently pumped the thing inside me, while I watched Christie putting some robo-moves on my insatiable little friend.

At any rate, the moral seemed to be that I didn't have to full-on merge with the other Tracy or, if we continued on with separate bodies, totally share her memories. That would leave us pretty much one person, like Lola the Cuban Metawhore - who, now that I thought of it, probably worked directly for Sigyn. It was obvious that this was what she (Sigyn that is) had in mind when she made my newest body just a little different. That way at least everybody else could tell which Tracy was which - even if I didn't take her hints, in which case it wouldn't matter.

And did I enjoy fucking myself? Hell, yeah! Plus we could team up on my - our - friends and lovers, so another bonus.

I spooned up tight to Sigyn, taking her toy deep inside. She seemed to sense I didn't want her to keep pumping, or to link back up, so she wrapped her arms around me comfortingly. Turning my head, I glimpsed her smiling face behind me, and I snuggled in and smiled back. I was beginning to really like my admittedly mad master. Looking back I saw that Tracy was now exuberantly riding Auntie's own T-Flex, her cute little tits wobbling wildly. "Geez, that little baggage is really taking a lot more of that log than she did with me Saturday night ..."

Sigyn felt me tense up, and hugged me tighter. "I've already forgotten how new you really are to all this," she murmured into my neck, before kissing me there. It wasn't just that, of course. "As you have guessed, your aunt isn't the only, ah, convert. Adele - and Adele Two, as you called her - are fused together in a new PD2200. You're in one as well, by the way. A stealth model, if you like - if you and I can't detect she's a droid, no one else can." She caressed my cheek with one hand (the other had a firm grip on my right boobie). "Adele wanted to surprise you. In her defense, even I didn't grasp how upsetting this might be. She really does love you, you know. So do I."

Adele was waving at us, unaware that I was tearing up. I turned to kiss the hand on my cheek, and whispered back, "I do know. Thank you."

"She wanted me to pop you back into the backup Tracy - I think maybe she was afraid two independent Tracys would exclude her, somehow. But I told her that was your choice."

"That's my greedy little Adele, all right. What about her mom and dad?"

"They think she's at an all-girls college, run by nuns in the wild woods of Weisshorn."

"Which is where, now?"

"Exactly. They don't know either. Actually, it's a mountain in the Swiss Alps, near Zermatt. They send her fees to a bank there, which are transferred to an account in her name, in Zurich. It's a sort of bad-parenting tax."

I'd started laughing back at the idea that any nuns would take her. Sigyn took this as a good time to start fucking me in earnest, again. I wheeled around on an out-stroke to finally face her whilst we did the deed, and was pleased to see my renewed lust mirrored in her face as I rode her.

After a bit, still humping her cock attachment, I asked, "So what else should I know?"

"Well ... there have been a few more fusions. Not your father ... yet. Also, as you guessed, we decided for the sake of security to bring along everyone who was exposed to your transition."

"Everyone?"

"Yes. Luckily there weren't many - your neighbor's staff, Maria and Tony, of course; and Mariko and Susan, from the mall. Your taxi driver, Carl, is here as well - as is his lovely wife. Once she was exposed to a dose of the pheromones you employed, she made several new friends and quite forgave his willingness to accept your payments. While there were other gentlemen with whom you shared your charms, they could not have known who or what you were."

>< >< ><

Having completed my briefing, we headed down to the main 'ball room'. It looked out over the sea, and it was apparently where anyone who was in need of some extra sex could swing by for a tumble (unless, as I'd seen, they slipped out onto a beach or under a waterfall). On the way Adele apologized for not resurrecting me sooner - Sigyn had told her how upset I was.

"If you are gonna go solo," she then pointed out, "you'll need a name. Something to go with your new body."

I was briefly tempted to just start calling my backup Tracy Two or Pale Tracy, but common sense prevailed. Hmm. "What's French for 'Tracy'?"

"Tahitian, dummy."

"Whatever, bitch. So...?"

"Probably still 'Tracy', fool. Nice try."

"Well, fuck me ... Floozy."

"No time for that right now, mechano-slut."

"Huh. Takes one to know one. Hussy."

"Too true, O Shagstress. But listen - I met a Greek girl once named Thais - she was cool. How about that? Tah-EES. You get to keep the 'tee' and the 'ee', that way."

I turned it over in my mind. "Done. Trollop."

"Yer welcome. Harlot." (This, I eventually discovered, was the profession of a famed Thais who 'served' Alexander the Great and his generals. Clever Adele.)

These last insults were delivered with hip bumps, and we might have jumped each other's bones right then and there, but Sigyn pinched both our asses. "Later, children," she laughed.

>< >< ><

Well! As it turned out, everyone was there, just like Sigyn had promised - including the PleasureDroid staffers, who were mostly Tahitian girls, and were just as naked (and, in the event, lustful) as the rest of us. There were some extra PDs, too, fresh off the production line. Turned out, Sigyn had even somehow rounded up the other bots from my litter - the ones with the magic glitch - a critical service recall, I suppose. Clearly I had some catch-up fucking to do.

The party had already started, of course, complete with a Top-Tunes-For-Shagging compilation. Speaking as a horny droid, I don't know if I could have held out, either. Maybe so, since there I was, so to speak, right at the front and flourishing her long tongue at me in anticipation. Behind Tracy Two were Daddy and Uncle Max, likewise waiting for me.

I high-fived Tracy; but Daddy's cock was rigid, and sticky with what were almost certainly her pussy juices, so I climbed aboard him to take temporary possession. Adele did the same to Max (whose cock was also hard and wet), and I saw Christie sweep up my laughing and apparently well-fucked twin. Daddy started to bounce me and, while by my reckoning we'd last done it just yesterday, I could truthfully say this was the first time he'd ever bounced me on his tool while he was dancing in a mosh-pit ... which made me feel slightly better about the whole being-stored-in-a-container thing.

'Dancing' was maybe an exaggeration, but he thrust manfully into me as he shuffled about, and I caught glimpses of all the folks I'd met in that week I'd been on-line. Even as I felt my next orgasm building, I found myself trying to guess who else had crossed over. I spotted Tony giving it to Susan, on one of the many settees along the window side, but I couldn't tell if they were still human. They were frisky, but a good dose of EverReady might have sufficed. But then I saw Maria being fucked horizontally between Frisco and Mariko. To judge by the depth of Frisco's cock in her mouth, I figured Maria was a strong 'probably'; and given that Mariko was wielding a cool tentacle attachment I'd never knew existed, I put her down as a definite droid.

When Angeline bopped by us, she called out, "Hiya, Babe!" That didn't sound much like the multi-holed droid I remembered, but none of the remaining candidates knew me. Then I remembered how easy it was to trade bodies - so it might have been any of my droid friends. Just before Daddy brought me off (that first time, today) I resolved to swap with ... well, pretty much anyone who was willing, starting with Baubo. And maybe get me one of those tentacles.

12