Daddy's Erotica

Story Info
Ruthie decides to help her father with his latest book!
2k words
4.21
81.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ruthie, dinner's ready! Get down here!"

Startled by her father's booming voice, Ruthie covered her ears as she walked into the kitchen. "Daddy, where's Mom? I need her to sign something." Scanning the kitchen to see where her mother may have gone to, Ruthie realized her father seemed to be plating the last of their dinner. "Wait, Dad... did you cook dinner?"

"Your mother's working late tonight, stuck in a meeting. What do you need her to sign?" Setting their two plates down on the kitchen island, Thomas noticed the piece of paper in his daughter's hand. Oh great, the one night her mother's gone. Thomas shook his head, before motioning for his daughter to take a seat.

Shuffling over to a nearby chair, Ruthie plopped down before setting the piece of paper on the counter. "Daddy I really need this signed for school tomorrow. Do you think maybe you could sign it?" Please don't ask what it's for. Please don't ask. Just sign it. Ruthie's hopes of her father remaining impartial to her situation quickly disappeared, as she watched Thomas pick up the small piece of paper.

"Ruthie, this a note from your teacher about your grades. Why would I have to sign this? Are you having trouble in school again?" Thomas noticed a look of defeat on his daughter's face, as her chest slowly collapsed with her escaping breath. I thought we'd been through this with her. If she doesn't pick up her grades she won't graduate. "Baby Girl, I thought you promised to talk to me if you were having problems."

Rolling her eyes, Ruthie began shoving her food around. Why does Daddy always think I'm not doing better? Can't he just trust me for once? Ruthie yanked the piece of paper out of her father's hand, before turning back to her plate. "It's standard, Daddy. They make all the students get a signature. It's to ensure parents sign into the online grading system themselves."

"Online grading system? Let me get this straight. They send a piece of paper home with you to have me sign, but not the actual report card?" What the hell is my daughter going to learn if this is what her school is doing? I mean, this is common sense. Thomas motioned to the end of the kitchen's counter, before looking back at his daughter. "Grab my computer. I'll look right now and sign this for you."

Ruthie grabbed her father's laptop case, before pulling it near them. God this thing weighs as much as I do! What's Daddy keep in here? Pushing the computer toward her father, Ruthie took the first few bites of her food as her father started up his computer. "You know Dad, for someone who lectures me about being on the computer all the time you're on it more than I am!"

Signing in, Thomas watched his computer loading the usual start up files. "Ruthie, you know I work on this thing. I'm not goofing around on it like you do. I actually earn an income." Why is she so testy lately? She can't possibly be mad about me doing this, it's what a parent is supposed to do. Accessing the internet, Thomas struggled to remember the login to his daughter's school records. "Great, just great! Ruthie will you please help me login to this damn site."

Trying to hold back the sigh she felt like giving, Ruthie pulled her father's laptop in front of her. "Daddy, how many times has Mom written the password down for you? Seriously." Clicking open her father's browser, Ruthie found some sites already populating for her. Oh my God! Is that a porn site? What the fuck is this doing on my dad's computer? Startled, Ruthie looked up at her dad in shock. "Um, Daddy... what's with this?"

Thomas took a look at his computer screen, having completely forgotten the automatic settings. Shit! She's not supposed to see any of that! Quickly grabbing the computer, Thomas began closing a few of the windows. "Ruthie, um... remember when Daddy said he made a living off the computer? Well, I write erotic stories. The websites aren't porn, they're publishing sites."

"Daddy, you... you write erotica?" He's got to be kidding. My father cannot be writing erotica. Does anyone seriously do that? Wait! Is that why Daddy's always so secretive about what he writes? Oh wow! Pulling the laptop away from her father, Ruthie found one of the websites still open. "Daddy, you could have told me. I'm not a child. What um, what name do you write under?"

Noticing his daughter's calm demeanor, Thomas had difficulty believing his daughter could handle this so maturely. She's eighteen, about to finish high school. My daughter should not be discussing erotic books with me. I guess it's normal for her to be curious though. Pulling up an author page on the publishing website, Thomas motioned to the screen. "This page is mine."

Taking a look at the webpage, Ruthie couldn't believe her eyes. "Daddy, this is... this is an incestuous site. These titles they're... they're—" Ruthie's words trailed off, as she continued to read the titles her father had published. Ruthie's Desire, Taking Daddy's Baby Girl, Barely Eighteen... is Daddy writing about me? Feeling an enticing wetness building between her legs, Ruthie didn't know what to say.

"They're what, Ruthie? They're just stories. Your mother knows, she just didn't think you were old enough to know either." God this is so awkward! I'm actually getting turned on telling her this! Fuck! What if she finds out her mother and I get off to these fantasies? Clearing his throat, Thomas took a drink of water from his glass. "Um Ruthie? Come on, Baby Girl. Say something."

Crossing her legs, Ruthie clicked on one of her father's books and read the description. Barely legal daughter, horny father, family fuck... what is Daddy writing? Ruthie noticed a small shade of red creeping up on her father's face. Glancing down at her father's lap, Ruthie took note of the small bulge building in her father's shorts. Oh wow! Daddy is writing stuff he thinks about! "Daddy, these books, are they about me?"

Feeling himself growing stiffer in his shorts, Thomas hid himself under the kitchen counter. "About you? Ruthie, they're fictional stories." Thomas felt his daughter's eyes on him, studying his every subtle gesture. Oh jeez, why can't she drop this? Why isn't she freaking out like I thought she would? "Can we get your report card signed now, Baby Girl?"

Ruthie took a look at her father, really looking at him for the first time. Daddy's not a bad looking guy. Kind of attractive really. His eyes are gorgeous, his body has kept in shape after all this time, and he's truly sweet. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if his books were about me. I wonder, would Daddy welcome my advances? Biting her lip, Ruthie scooted her chair closer to where her father sat. "Daddy, would you like some inspiration for a new story?"

With his daughter pressing her maturing body against him, Thomas shook his head. Is my daughter coming onto me? What the hell is she thinking? God, where's her mother? She's missing this! I'm sure she'd love watching our daughter do this! "Ruthie, what are you suggesting? I don't really think this is appropriate."

"Appropriate? Daddy, you're writing erotica about me. The least you can do is be accurate. I mean, you're just doing a little research for your book right?" Before her father could disagree, Ruthie began unbuttoning her blouse. Daddy isn't protesting like I thought he would. He's not even trying to stop me! Slipping out of her blouse, Ruthie set the shirt on the back of her chair. Ruthie stood up, before slipping out of her form fitting pants. "See Daddy, it's not so bad. What do you think?"

Ruthie is not doing this! My daughter is not standing in her bra and underwear in front of me! Since when did she even wear underwear like that? It's so... so sexy! Thomas felt his erection start to throb, anticipating what his daughter had in mind. "I-I can't see all of you Ruthie. You know, my readers like to know all the details. Would you mind um, taking off the rest?"

Grinning from the way her father's eyes seemed focused on her breasts, Ruthie nodded. "Okay Daddy, I can take the rest off. You don't have to be so shy, I really don't mind. This is actually kind of sexy." This is working! Daddy's totally playing along with me! Afraid the game might end if she hesitated too long, Ruthie quickly tossed aside her lacey bra and panties. "There you are Daddy. Is my body close to what you described in your stories?"

Thomas eyed his daughter's naked body, unable to form a full sentence. "Y-you look even better than I described. Fuck, baby girl. I had no idea you'd turned into such a sexy young woman. Come closer, let Daddy see just how soft your bare breasts are." Noticing the hint of a blush on his daughter's face, Thomas no longer felt concerned about hiding his erection. If anything, Thomas was now sure his daughter would find it a compliment.

Pressing her body closer against her father, Ruthie felt Thomas' firm hands take hold of her delicate breasts. "Mmmm, Daddy. Your touch is so insistent. I like it." Ruthie heard her father's soft moan, as he began playing with her hardening nipples. Before she could anticipate it, Ruthie felt her father's lips wrapped around one of her pronounced nipples. "Oh Daddy! Wow! I love my nipples played with!"

Hearing his daughter's words, Thomas began tonguing Ruthie's nipples in rapid pleasure. "Mmmm, baby girl. You've got Daddy all worked up." Shit! What if I just said too much? This is her game, maybe she needs to think of it as a game. Thomas quickly repositioned his hands back on his daughter's waist, looking hesitantly up at Ruthie's passion filled face. "Tell me, Ruthie. What do you think my readers are just dying to know about you?"

Feeling her father's hand working its way back up to her waist, Ruthie took hold of it. Returning her father's hand between her legs, Ruthie smiled. "I bet they're dying to know what I feel like down here. Why don't you check, Daddy? I think they'd really get off knowing how your little girl's pussy feels." Biting her lip, Ruthie waited to see if her words would get her in trouble, or have their desired effect. Oh God, he's running his fingers along my pussy. My own father is touching me how I want him too!

Prompted to touch his daughter's wet sex, Thomas began masturbating his daughter. Fuck! What am I doing? Should we really be doing this? What could possess my daughter to be okay with this? Is she just as kinky as her mother? Trying not to think what he would do with two horny women in the house, Thomas felt his daughter riding his fingers. "Mmm, Ruthie. That's perfect. I can really feel deep inside you. I think my readers will love knowing about this."

"Oh Daddy! I'm going to cum from this!" Focusing on the pleasure of her father's fingers plunging deeper within her wet sex, Ruthie soon gripped tightly onto her father's shoulder. "Oh fuck, Daddddy!" Grinding against her father's fingers, Ruthie felt her body fill with pleasure. Riding the pleasurable waves for as long as possible, Ruthie soon noticed her father's fingers withdrawing from her pussy. "Wh-what do you think your readers... readers want to know now, Daddy?"

Thomas smiled, before hearing the kitchen door open. Turning to see his wife walking into the kitchen, Thomas instinctively grabbed his naked daughter. Finally, now things can get really interesting. Holding his daughter against his body, Thomas waited for his wife to notice them. "Hey Honey, look what Ruthie decided to help me with today? Don't care to join us, do you? I'm sure my readers would love to learn more. If you're willing that is?"