Daddy's Fat Cock

Story Info
It's her first fat cock, but not her last.
1.6k words
4.1
376k
81
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked into the kitchen to get a drink of water when he spotted her sun bathing. He almost drop the glass when he noticed that she was naked, and old man McGee was walking towards her smiling. He watched as she sat up and brush a hand across her tit's. McGee stood there looking as her hands sliding up his pants, unzipping them. Her hand disappeared inside for a few seconds, then slowly came out holding a semi-hard cock. Not as big as his, but it could get the job done. McGee's hands touched her shoulders, then slowly slip through her hair bring her head closer to his cock.

He couldn't believe his 18 year old daughter was using her hand, tongue and fingers all over that old man's cock. McGee's threw his head back and thrust his hips out, and she took his cock into her mouth. Leaning over the sink he open the window a crack, maybe he'd be able to hear them. Sure enough soon the moans, and groans were drifting to him. He felt his own cock getting hard. Reaching into his sweats, he slowly stroke his cock. Long slow strokes, matching the rhythm of his daughter's mouth moving up and down the length of McGee's cock.

"Oh yes baby suck my cock, Oh god your fucking great at it. That's it take it deeper baby. Love deep throat sucking." McGee groaned.

Wishing it was his cock instead that she was sucking, but he'd enjoy watching for now and getting off from that. He push down his sweats, and took his cock again, pumping it faster now. He heard McGee saying he was going to cum so he started pumping faster. Shooting his load at the same time as McGee did. Leaning on the sink trying to get his breathing back he noticed that she was standing up and heading inside. He grabbed his sweats, pulled them up and hurried to the living room.

She promised to have dinner going by the time her dad came home. Thanks to Mr. McGee wanting his cock sucked she was late getting it started. She smiled knowing full well that if a man showed her his cock she's suck it cause she loved it. Turning she noticed her dad sitting on the couch watching the News. She offend wondered what his looked like, was it small like her Teacher's, or was it really a big one, like in the magazines she's looked at. Walking up behind him she gave him a big hug. Pressing his neck between her tit's. Whispering that she loved him, gave a quick kiss, and ran up to get a shower while dinner finished cooking.

He heard the shower running and he pushed his sweats down quickly. Taking his cock he started pumping it . Closing his eyes, and lifting his hips into his hand. Knowing she would be in the shower for a long time. He didn't realize how load he was getting with his moans and groans.

She stop at the bathroom hearing a moan, she thought. Following the sound she soon found that it was coming from her daddy. Standing at the top of the stairs she could see him clearly. And his cock was very impressive, long and hard, very thick, and the head looked bigger than she's seen before. Her mouth started watering, her tit's getting hard, and her pussy was feeling the flames of desire. She wanted that cock.

"OH GOD SUCK ME BABY!, I WANT TO FUCK YOUR TIGHT PUSSY, BET IT WILL FEEL HOT SLIDING DEEP INSIDE YOUR PUSSY!, OH GOD BABY!!, DADDY'S GOING BLOW, OH GOD CUMMINGGGGG!!!!" he grunted, and she watched as his cum shot high.

She quickly back to the bathroom, took a quick shower and ran back down to the kitchen. Getting dinner on the table, while she made plans for later tonight.

About 10 o'clock that night.

She found him asleep on the couch, making sure that the house was locked up and the blinds down. She turned the TV off, and stood in front of her daddy. Slowly he came awake, as he did she took her sweet time undressing. When she was completely naked she walked over to him and straddled his lap, and slip her hands up and down his hairy chest. Leaning in and whispering in his ear, and giving him little kisses.

"Oh sweet daddy, I want something from you, something only you can give me. Something long, hard, yummy tasting I bet, and I want it to fill every hole you can. Do you know what it is daddy?" she whispers, asking at the same time.

He looked deep into her eyes, and there he saw that wicked spark, then two things happen at once. His cock went rock hard, and his hands closed on her titties, squeezing them gentle. Her hands moved down taking his cock out and slowly stroking it. She moved down, dragging her hard nipples down along his chest, stomach, and wrapped them around his hard cock.

"Oh sweet baby, that feels so good." he moaned.

He started moving his cock up, and she lowered her mouth on his cock head. That first taste of his cock made all others forgotten. She licked, sucked, and rolled his balls till he let out a long deep groan. Told her if she did not stop he was going to cum all over her tit's. She started sucking his cock harder and faster, letting her titties fall away and took him deep into her throat. Where he place a huge load of hot, thick cum seconds later.

She cleared the coffee table and laid face down on it. From his position he could see her pussy was dripping with wetness. His cock was still hard, so he moved to her and rubbed his cock up and down her ass crack to her pussy, and back and forth again. When he reached her pussy again he plunged his cock deep.

"OH FUCK YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME DADDY, MAKE ME YOUR FUCK SLAVE." she screamed.

He started pounding his cock into her, when he heard a creaking sound he pulled out and demanded she get up, when she did the coffee table fell to the floor. Needing to be inside her he bent her and thrust inside her again. Looking around the room for another place, he spotted the oak dinning table and knew that would hold. Lifting her he carried her to the table and had to climb on top. He climb up and moved in behind her again. Holding his cock he slam hard into her. He was pounding her so hard that the table was moving across the floor till it hit the counter in front of the sink. He lifted her hips off the table and moving under her and holding her tight he started pounding her pussy again when she yell for him to fuck her harder.

Sweat was pouring off his body onto hers, he watched the drops rolled to the center of her back then down her ass crack. minutes later she screamed out she was cumming, and with the first squeeze of her pussy he lifted her hip again and plunge in as deep as he could and grunted that he was cumming too. Falling onto her back he couldn't moved.

Some twenty minutes later he slowly moved off his daughter's body, taking her hand he helped her off the table and upstairs to the big shower in his room. taking the long shower hose he turned it on full blast and slowly moved it over her body, stopping at her tit's and then he moved it between her legs and let it pulse on her clitoris.

"Oh daddy that feels so good, put your cock inside me too." she told him

"Not yet baby, soon I will take you again." he said softly.

He moved it away after a while, and told her to sit on the side of the tub handed her the hose and told her to do the same thing to him. When she got to his cock he wanted her to roll his balls in her hand while she use the water on his cock. Fighting for over 10 minutes to stop from cumming he took the hose away and turned the water off grabbing her he pulled her into his bedroom and pushed her back onto the bed and crawled between her thighs. Lifting her feet onto his shoulders he moved his cock to her pussy and thrust hard, she was so wet he slide fully inside her hole.

"SO FUCKING TIGHT BABY, YOUR PUSSY'S SO FUCKING WONDERFUL, CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT." he shouted, as he slammed his cock repeatedly in her.

She reached down and slip her fingers between his cock and her pussy. As he moved into or out of her fingers tighten on his cock. His mouth suckled her nipples, as he used his hips, twisting his cock deeper.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK!, FUCK ME DADDY!, FUCK ME HARDER!, TAKE ME! , MAKE ME CUM DADDY!, OH MY FUCKING GOD DADDY I AM GOING TO CUM!!!, DADDY, I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGGG!!!!" she screamed, panting hard.

He felt the hot liquid bathing his cock, holding her hips tightly he thrust one last time and his body started shaking and he felt his cum leaving his balls and traveling up his rock hard cock, and shooting deep inside his daughter's tight pussy. Slowly he moved her legs to lay at his side, flipping them both over. Her on top of hip, still holding her hips he slowly moved her back and forth, his cock sliding back and forth until they both slowly fell asleep.