Daddy's First Birthday Present

Story Info
Chuck lets Tracy know exactly how her birthday will go.
770 words
3.71
37.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy ran down the stairs as soon as she heard the car's wheels crunching in the driveway. She had been waiting for this day for a month. Chuck had been teasing her that whole time to expect something extra special for her birthday.

Tracy flung the door open and gasped when she saw the stretch Lincoln in the curve of the driveway. Chuck's family tree had roots to the center of the earth. His nearly endless supply of money allowed him to shower her with a great number of generous gifts.

The rear door of the car swung open as she approached and she climbed into the cool darkness.

- Hello baby, Chuck said. Are you ready for your special day with Daddy?

Oooohh! She loved this role playing game. The night was off to a great start!

- Yes, Daddy, she whispered.

- Let me see.

Tracy lifted up the short plaid kilt she'd found at the edge of her bed this afternoon. As she leaned back, her white blouse stretched across her perky 38C breasts. Of course she was not wearing a bra as her Daddy had requested. He looked down and watched as her fingers played lightly over her freshly shaved pussy.

- Very nice baby. Keep playing with your pussy. You're making your Daddy's cock very hard.

Chuck rubbed his cock as he unbuckled his belt. Tracy felt the car begin to move as her Daddy pulled out his hardening cock. He immediately grabbed the back of her head and pushed her mouth down around his dick.

- Aaahhhhh, that's right baby. Suck that dick, mmmmm. Suck it, I want to hear you choking on my big dick.

Tracy did immediately begin to choke as her Daddy rammed his 10" cock as deep as he could down her throat. She felt his thick cock throbbing as he fucked her mouth then becoming so hard it felt like his dick was made of steel.

- Fuck my dick with your mouth baby. Mmmmm – take it. Take it. Daddy's cock is so hard for you baby. Is your mouth going to make me come?

Tracy moaned against his cock as he continued to talk dirty to her.

- You like having a thick cock in your mouth don't you baby. Are you Daddy's slut baby? Do you like taking that cock down your throat? That's right suck it – you're Daddy's whore. You want me to come don't you? Yes baby, you do but I want you to beg your Daddy for his come.

Tracy pulled her Daddy's cock from her mouth and immediately began licking the shaft up and down.

- Oh Daddy, please, please give me your come. Come where ever you want Daddy. My tits, my face – wherever. I want it Daddy – I'll be your good girl. I'll do whatever you want, Daddy....

- I'm going to come in your mouth baby. And you'll swallow all of my come.

- Oh! Yes, Daddy – please!

Chuck began stroking his cock over Tracy's face. She barely noticed the movement of the car. She rubbed her pussy as Chuck stroked his huge hard cock.

- Here it comes you little slut. Open your mouth. Take that come – ooooohhhhaaahhoooohhh! Yes, take it baby. Ohh, ohh there's more baby – oooohhhhh yes, baby. Look at that, look at that come.

Chuck's strokes slowed as the last of his come dripped into her mouth. She had never seen him come that way before. She had felt blast after blast of hot come shoot down her throat and she swallowed that right away. Now she looked up at Chuck as she swallowed the rest of his shot. She licked her lips and then slowly began sucking on her Daddy's still erect cock to draw the last bit of come out. She heard him moan and looked up as his head rolled back.

- Ohh yes baby. Suck it, suck it. He whispered.

Tracy felt the car slide to a stop and she quickly sat up and straightened her clothes. Her Daddy stroked her cheek and slowly slid his thumb into her mouth inviting her to suck on it.

- Daddy's baby is so beautiful, he said. You made me come harder than I ever have because your such a good girl. I just want one more thing baby. I want you to choose a number between one and ten.

Tracy looked at her Daddy. It was a simple question. Why was her pussy starting to quiver again?

- Six, she said, simply.

- Perfect baby. That's perfect.