Daddy's Girl

Story Info
She helps her Daddy relax after a hard day.
1.8k words
3.89
234.7k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear your car pull up in the driveway. I know you had a hard day at work so I run to the door to greet you. As soon as you open the door, I jump in your arms and hug you tight. « Hi Daddy! » I say. You hug me back and say hi. I press my body against yours, feeling your cock getting hard already. I giggle and you swat my behind. « Go draw Daddy a nice bath silly girl! » you say. I laugh and run to the bathroom. I get your bath all ready and then I call you. You come into the room and I help you out of your clothes. I so want to take your cock in my mouth now but you won't let me yet. « Patience my sweet. » you say. I know better than to argue. But I can't help pouting, even at 18 years of age. You just laugh.

You sit in the tub and I take the soap and wash your back and chest and arms. I rub a bit harder and longer on your neck, helping you relax. Then I wash your legs and feet. Finally, I get to your cock. You lift yourself out of the water so I have better access. I rub the soap in my hands, building nice lather. You let me take your cock in my hands and I start rubbing up and down slowly. You're so hard… You let me do this for a while but then you stop me. « Dry me off now babygirl. » you say. You stand up and I get a towel. As I bend down to dry your legs, I feel a hand on my ass. You slide your hand all the way between my legs. « Well aren't you wet… Having them naughty thoughts again are you? » you ask. « Yes Daddy. » I can't lie to you. I lower my eyes, knowing what's about to happen.

« Take my hand little girl. » you say. I do as you ask. You take me to my room. You then sit on my bed and look at me. I am still looking down, shuffling my feet. You pull me close and put me over your knees. I am still wearing my school uniform, minus the panties, so you don't have much to do to get to my ass. You swat it once, hard. « Please Daddy! I'll be good! I promise! » I cry. But I know it's useless. You swat it again and again. I beg you to stop. And finally you do. My ass is so red and sore now. And yet my pussy is dripping wet… You tell me to lay down on the bed, face down. You rub some aloe on my butt, making it feel slightly better. Then you sit in front of me. « Now be a good girl for Daddy… Make your Daddy feel good. »

I move up to your cock and lick up the shaft slowly, then back down. I kiss your balls and lick them. Then I take your beautiful cock in my hand and I kiss the head, opening my mouth and working my tongue around it. Opening wider, I take it in my mouth. You groan and put your hands behind my head, keeping me from getting your cock out of my mouth. I lick and suck, trying to relax my throat so I can take you all in without gagging. Your hips start rocking back and forth, your cock now fucking my mouth.

You pull out and get off the bed. You make me lay down across the bed on my back, my head hanging off the side. You tell me to open and I do. You ease your cock in my mouth. At the same time, you lean over me, hands on either side of my body. You lower your head and give my pussy a little lick. I moan on your cock. « You're still wet my little slut. » you comment. You jam your cock deep in my mouth as you pinch my inner thigh. I whimper but in can't help sucking harder. Without warning, you take my pussy in your mouth and suck and lick really hard. A powerful orgasm rocks my body. I start sucking your cock with a frenzy. You know I can take a lot more when I cum so you fuck my mouth hard, going all the way in. I gag but continue sucking. I know better than to push you away. I know what Daddy wants from his little girl. All of a sudden, you tense up and shove your big cock all the way down my throat and I feel a hot spurt as you cum. I lick your shaft as I swallow every drop.

You taste so good Daddy… No wonder I get so wet when I think of your big cock in my mouth. When you are done cumming, you pull out of my mouth and look down at me and say : « Oh what a good girl you are! You know how to make Daddy feel good. » Then you lean down again and kiss me, your tongue probing my mouth, dancing with my tongue, tasting yourself. Your hands fondle my tits. You lick down my chin, all the way to my nipple and then you take it in your mouth, sucking gently at first, then biting. I wimper a little. It hurts a bit. With my nipple still in your teeth, you growl : « Shut up princess… You know Daddy hates it when you complain. » I close my eyes and concentrate on being quiet. I know the consequences if I don't do as you ask.

You finally let go of my nipple. « Daddy wants some pussy now honey… » You lay down on the bed and make me straddle your face. « Now my sweet, it's time you learned about mental bondage. Put your hands behind your back and don't you dare move them. They are tied together with strong rope. Get the picture baby? » you say. « Yes Daddy. I'll be good. » I reply. I do as you ask. This is making me so wet… You look at me with an evil grin and start licking. I look down at you and I start shaking as I feel another orgasm building already. I know I have to hold it back but it's very hard. You turn me on so much Daddy… Your hands are on my ass. You move one so you can stick a finger in my ass. « Oh god… I'm gonna cum already Daddy! Please let me cum!!! I can't hold it! » Instead of answering me, you clamp your mouth down on my pussy and suck even harder. I start cumming even harder than the first time. I feel like I am about to collapse so I reach for the headboard with my hands. Way too late, I realize I wasn't supposed to move my hands. « Bad move baby! » you say. Worried about what might be coming, I get off the bed and run for the door. But before I get to it, you grab me by the hair and yank me right off my feet. I cry out in pain and fear. « Now that was an even worse move darlin. » you say. « Now Daddy's done being nice. »

You drag me back to the bed and throw me on it. « Please Daddy! I swear I'll be good! » « Too late honey. You had your chance. » you reply without looking at me. You turn me over so I am laying on my belly. The only thing readily available is a roll of duct tape you used when you were fixing the air conditioning system in my room. You take it and tape my hands to the bedposts. « If you're not absolutely quiet, I'll put a piece on your mouth too. » you tell me. I am so afraid of what might happen now but at the same time, I am so completely turned on by this. You pull my hips up so I am on my knees. I can feel my juices running down my legs. You slide your hand on my pussy and smear the wetness around. All of a sudden, without a word, you ram your cock all the way in my pussy. I gasp in surprise and a bit of pain. But I stay quiet as you ordered. You fuck me very hard and fast for a few minutes. Then you stop and pull it out. I am drenched in my own juices now. Again, your hand goes in and smears it around, this time including my ass. My eyes open wide as I know what's coming now. « Please don't daddy! Please! I'll be a good girl! I promise! » I cry.

You reach for the tape. « I told you to be quiet. See how you don't listen to me today? See what you're making me do? » you say. Then you rip a piece of tape off and put it across my mouth, shutting me up. I am frantically pulling at the tape on my hands but to no avail. « Stop moving now honey. You know you want this. » you say. And I know you're right. But I know it will hurt too. You push your cock in my pussy one more time to get it all wet again, and in one motion, you pull it out and push it into my ass. Just a little bit at first. You grab a handfull of hair and pull my head back as far as it'll go, making me arch my back. Your other hand is under me, rubbing my clit. The pain and the pleasure mix together. I am shaking. You keep rubbing and start fucking my ass, going a bit deeper everytime. Pretty soon you're all the way in and I am about to cum again. But this time you won't let me.

You lean over me and whisper in my ear : « Don't you cum yet lil one. Wait for Daddy! » You fuck my ass ever harder. I am lost in a haze of pleasure and pain. You let go of my hair long enough to take the tape off my mouth. Then you pull my head back again. « Daddy's gonna cum sweetheart… You ready? » I moan : « Yesssss Daddy! » You turn my head and kiss me deep as you groan and shove your cock deep in my ass. I scream in your mouth. We explode at exactly the same time. When this orgasm finally ends, I collapse on the bed, exhausted. You lay down next to me, take the tape off my hands and take me in your arms. « What a good girl you are baby… Daddy loves you so much! » I just cuddle up to you, unable to answer. But I am happy that I was able to make all your stress go away. I am the lady of the house, Daddy's girl…