Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah thrust back at him, tilting her pelvis upwards to feel some friction on her clit. Despite her arousal, Daddy was too quick for her. Within a couple of minutes he withdrew from her cunt, got her on her hands and knee's and positioned himself at her arse again, gently thrusting till he was inside. This time it was easier for Sarah as he started fucking her arse, quickly building to the same rhythm as before.

The cucumber was still lying on the bed. Upon noticing it again Sarah wondered what it would feel like inside her pussy now that Daddy was fucking her arse. She took hold of the slippery vegetable and reaching between her legs with it she positioned the blunt, rounded end at her pussy and gradually pushed it in.

It took a little while, her pussy tighter with Daddy's cock up her arse, but eventually she felt it impale her, stuffed to the brim with meat and veg!

"Do you like that Daddy? Do you like fucking my arse with a cucumber up my pussy?

Do you think two men could fuck a girl like this?" She moaned as she fucked the cucumber in and out of her pussy while Daddy fucked her arse.

She could not reach her clit like this and inevitably Daddy beat her to it. With an almost painful cry he came, shooting his semen deep inside her little arsehole as she moaned with pleasure. She wished he could come in her pussy but knew he could not risk giving her a baby. She held the cucumber inside her as Daddy's cock slipped from her arse.

Sarah carefully turned over and lay on her back again, legs wide apart. "Make me come now Daddy, lick my little clitty and fuck me with the cucumber" she instructed him.

Once again his weak male flesh succumbed to the womanly wiles of his daughter. He lay between her legs for nearly an hour, licking and fucking her with that cucumber till she was finally exhausted with coming so much.

Again they fell asleep in each others arms, deeply, peacefully throughout the night.

The following morning Sarah started her period. Still feeling randy she encouraged her Daddy to fuck her again. This time she took him in her pussy while kneeling, as Daddy played with her clitty and fucked her until she came, her strong vaginal contractions sparking off his own orgasm, spurting his come into her pussy for the very first time.

For the rest of the week Sarah fucked her Dad; one way or another she could persuade him despite his qualms.

Saturday evening came and Sarah thought nothing of it when Daddy went to church. He often did that on Saturdays. They had confessionals on Saturday....

"Forgive me father for I have sinned" intoned Ben

"Tell me my son, how have you sinned?" Enquired the Vicar

"I have done the most terrible things with my daughter, father, sins of the flesh"

"You mean to say you have 'been with' your daughter, your sweet Sarah?" He asked "How could that be?"

"Well father, Sarah is a very beautiful young woman now and she has very womanly needs....."he trailed off

"Are you telling me that she seduced you my son? She persuaded you to sin with her?" He questioned.

"Well, yes I suppose so, I mean I never forced myself on her , I'd never do that" he said earnestly.

The Vicar paused, deep in thought. "Well my son, Ben, there is only one thing we can do..... Sarah can no longer live with you! She poses too much of a temptation to you, I can see that, but I have given this some thought and I realise that it is my duty to take her into my house and, with the help of my wife, lead her back onto the path of righteousness...... And you shall still get to see her" said the priest, to Ben's dismay. Yet he knew it was the only way to stop himself. He knew she would have to go.

"I shall go home tonight and discuss the situation with my wife and you bring young Sarah along to the Vicarage before morning Mass tomorrow. She'll be fine with us you know. She can help earn her keep by assisting our maidservant, 'Annabelle' he continued

"She is not much older than your Sarah, they will have lot's in common"

Thus it was that Sarah found herself being packed off to live with Father Abbott and his wife Mary the very next morning .

Father Abbott had arranged for his wife to stay home from the morning service to receive Sarah into the Vicarage, an impressive seven bed roomed house that belonged to the church, set in it's own grounds about half a mile from the village.

Father Abbott was a kindly man, devoted to the church. His wife, Mary was a rather plump, sour-faced woman who always seemed miserable and grumpy. The people of the village often joked about 'her wearing the trousers in that household'. It was clear that she ruled the roost over both her husband and their one and only child, Geoffrey.

Geoffrey was almost nineteen, but rather shy and timid, especially in the presence of his overbearing mother. He had gone to church that morning with his father, leaving just Mary and the maidservant, Annabelle, to welcome Sarah.


Father Abbott was of the opinion that if Sarah needed a firm hand his wife was the best person to give it to her. Meting out punishments and correcting youngsters was not really his forte, he recognised. His wife on the other hand seemed to positively enjoy the experience, as poor Annabelle had found to her cost on many occasion.

Annabelle had been orphaned some eight years before when she was just fourteen and was taken into the vicarage by the Abbotts. She had been a little unruly when she arrived, having been allowed to do pretty much as she chose by her sick and grieving father following the death of her mother when she was eleven.

Mary had many times felt obliged to mete out punishments to her, with a peculiar insistence upon the punishment fit the crime. She had some odd notion that it helped people to learn the lesson. Perhaps it did work.... After all , when Annabelle had stolen a slice of cake from the pantry Mary had made her eat the entire cake until she was sick. She never did it again.....

Whatever it was she had transformed Annabelle into the most obedient maidservant one could wish for.

Mary Abbott explained to Ben that she hoped to be able to return Sarah to him at some point in the future. Exactly when would depend on Sarah's progress and whether she could be 'cured' of her 'sinfulness'. She asked that he give her full permission to deal with Sarah in any way she saw fit and then produced an outfit for Sarah to wear made from sackcloth, completely shapeless and unflattering.

"I shall expect her to wear clothes of my choosing" she said in her rather deep, booming voice "clothes that are not likely to inflame the desires of the menfolk, don't you agree Mr Tamworth?"

"Oh yes, of course, whatever you think" Tom spluttered, somewhat taken aback by the forcefulness of the woman "I'm sure you know best"

Sarah was allowed a last kiss and hug goodbye from her father, with a promise of meeting again next week at church.

After he had gone Sarah was told to follow Mary and Annabelle upstairs to get changed into her new clothes. She was led into a small bare-looking room with a small bed and very little else.

"Take off those things now young lady, let us see what we are dealing with" Mary Abbott ordered

"Hurry up now girl, get that pretty little dress off, it's a bit late to be shy now isn't it?" She sneered.

Sarah slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She wore a loose vest and baggy knickers beneath.

"Get those off too girl, and remember this, I will have your obedience. You will do exactly as I say or you will never go home to your precious Daddy!" she hissed "Do I make myself clear?"

Wondering what on earth she'd got into Sarah slowly removed the rest of her clothes and stood before them naked.

"Now my child I want you to lie on the bed. You have some lessons to learn and I don't have time to waste". She made Sarah lie on the bed on her back.

"Now spread your legs young lady, you know how to do that don't you? I gather it's what you do best"

She taunted "Spread them wide apart, let us see your sinful body"

Reluctantly Sarah did as she was told.

"Now Annabelle, she may well spread her legs for the first available man but I think the little slut may be a little more reluctant for us.... Tie her to the bed!"

As Sarah began to wonder what on earth was to become of her Annabelle fetched some ties and quickly secured her to the bed, her legs wide apart, her arms stretched above her head.

"Well, well, well, look at the little slut Annabelle" she said "She thinks she's all grown up.... She thinks she's a woman.... Look at her, she hasn't even got any titties!" She mocked as she approached Sarah, reached between her parted thighs and grasped a tuft of her pubic hair.

12