Daddy's Girl

Story Info
Father punishes naughty coed daughter.
1.8k words
3.6
184.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home from college that day and found you in the lounge, frowning. You ordered me into the study, and from that look on your face I knew I was in very big trouble. "I have just had a call from a Mrs. Stanford - you know a Michael Stanford?" you asked, taking your seat in that big black chair we have since come to hate so much, and yet at the same time love so well.

"Mickey? Yes daddy, I know Mickey." I just couldn't figure out why you would want to know if I knew Mickey - and what could Mickey's mother have to do with it?

"Michael Stanford, I've heard, is much older than you. Is this true?" Oh daddy, you're using that voice I dread.

"Well, daddy, he is older, but he can't be that old because he goes to college, like me. We see each other there, and sometimes at weekends too... Why?"

"What do you do when you see each other at weekends and at college?"

"Well, daddy, Mickey uses a word I am not allowed to use... anyway, except with him..." I looked down at the floor, not wishing to see anger in your eyes, because I knew it was there somewhere.

"Tell me the word, girl," you ordered, and I knew that if I didn't obey when you used that voice I would really be in deep...

"Mickey says we fuck, daddy," I said, and was surprised that you appeared not to be surprised.

"I had a suspicion that you, my little girl, were not a virgin... How old are you again?"

Of course you knew exactly how old I was, but you were working yourself up. "I was 19 three months ago, daddy."

"And do you believe it is appropriate for a 19 year old girl to fuck an older man?" You were always using big words, hoping I wouldn't understand them, but I knew the meaning of many big words by now - I got to learn them from when you lectured me, and also from college.

"What is wrong with Mickey, daddy?" I couldn't see anything wrong with Mickey as a friend.

"Are you in the habit of removing your panties for all your friends?" you said, leaning back in your chair as you waited for my answer.

"No, daddy, just for Mickey and his friends."

"And why do you take them off in the first place? To fuck, as Mickey would so eloquently say?"

"Well yes, daddy, they'll get in the way otherwise." I couldn't understand why you were making such a fuss over this?

"So when did you begin fucking Mickey? And are you wearing panties right this minute? Just lift your skirt for me to see, little girl."

Oh, he knew. "About a year - maybe a little longer." I shrug. Heck, I hadn't been keeping track of dates; that's what parents are for... I lifted my skirt to show my bare behind, and turned around when you motioned me to do so.

"And just how many people have you fucked, you bad girl?" You already knew the answer to that, from the look in your eyes.

"Mickey has a lot of friends, daddy." It was all I was going to say if I could help it.

"And from that answer can I assume you have fucked all of them?" You do know.

"Well, almost all, daddy." I nodded, still standing with my skirt hiked up... you hadn't told me to let my skirt down and I knew you too well.

"So my little girl is a slut, a whore even." You had a funny little smile on your face like it was good news. "Has anyone called you those names before, little girl?" Now you were really smiling.

"Some of them have... well, most of them I suppose, daddy... They like to, and I don't mind."

"Just those names, or others too?" you asked. Again it was obvious that you already knew, so I didn't know why you were asking, but I knew that if I asked why you would be cross with me and give me a spanking, so I didn't.

"Well, they say bitch, or bitch on heat, or cunt, or cock sucker - mainly those, daddy." Well, you'd asked, and it wasn't my fault I was not supposed to use such language.

"And do you know what those words mean?"

"Yes daddy," I said, and explained to you what each of those words meant.

"I see. Have you ever sucked a cock?"

"Yes daddy, some, but they mostly want my other hole." That is the way I have always said cunt.

"Today, when and where exactly did you get to fuck Michael Stanford, and was he the only one you fucked today?

"Mickey was the 5th person daddy, at lunch time. The other times were on my way to college, and at recess, and at lunch before Mickey," I said truthfully.

"And when did you lose your panties" You knew the answer to that too. "Mickey took them, daddy, but I wasn't wearing them after the first time I fucked someone. Mickey just asked for them, and as they were in my pocket I took them out and gave them to him."

"Well, Mrs. Stanford found those panties and got the whole sordid story from Michael. She didn't sound very pleased with Michael, or with you, little girl. Anyway, Mrs. Stanford has decided to allow me to decide both yours and Michael's punishment. You will be punished tonight, and also perhaps when I punish Michael. These will, of course, not be your only punishment days. Little girl, you do understand me, don't you?"

"Yes daddy." Oh boy did I understand! You were going to make me pay for this for a very long time, the rest of my life if you had your way... and you usually did.

"Well, girl, you had better get out of those clothes, then bend over the desk. I'm going to spank you, and not a sound from you while I do or it will get worse. Understood?"

"Understood, daddy." I was already getting my clothes off as you spoke, since this was your favourite punishment.

I bent over the desk, my hands above my head, knowing that was where you wanted them, and wanted them to stay while you spanked my bum. I kept my mouth shut, muffling my cries of pain in my arms as you spanked me, hard, several dozen times, then stayed there because you ordered me to, though I didn't know why.

Soon you ordered me to spread my legs as wide as I could, spreading them wider with your own hands when it was not done to your satisfaction. I felt your fingers in my other hole, like I was a man, and you whispered in my ear how you would be doing this every night for a long time, and that I had better begin enjoying it.

You then added more fingers and told me you were going to fistfuck your little cock-sucking whore. I didn't know what you meant until your hand was all the way inside and it was hurting, and I was asking, begging, you to take it out, take it out. But you just laughed, and said if it hurts, then good, that was part of the punishment. You continued to fistfuck my little hole and soon it didn't hurt as much as it had, and I missed the hurting for some reason I couldn't understand.

I began to get the same feelings that I got when I was all excited - what Mickey had called cumming or something, and I was cumming buckets. You smiled, and fistfucked me more and more, and I came more and more, and you knew I was cumming and you were enjoying it. "You like this, little girl, don't you?" you said, your hand still deep inside me. "Yes, daddy, I like it very much." I knew I had to tell you the truth or you would spank me and hurt me some more, and I didn't really want that just then.

"Well, little girl, every day in future that you fuck your Mickey, or any of his friends, I will be fistfucking you. Do you understand?" you asked, as I came again and again.

"Yes, daddy."

"And every evening you will show me that you are still wearing the panties you were wearing that morning. I will be checking you every morning before you go off to college... you understand?"

"Yes daddy, I understand." And I did, and almost wished I didn't.

"Has anyone fucked you in your bum hole?"

"Um, no daddy. Why would they? Things only go out of my bum hole."

"No, little girl. Things, especially men, can also go into your bum hole - and it appears that I will be the first."

"Um, when, daddy?" I gulped, fearing the worst.

'Now reach back with your hands and spread those pretty little cheeks of yours... wider." I knew I'd have to obey you or you would get angrier and hurt me more, and I didn't want that.

"Wider, little girl." You undid your belt and I could hear your zip undoing, then the sound of something falling - your trousers. "That's it little girl. Now tell me what you think will happen if you scream."

"You will spank me and punish me something awful," I replied, and felt something pressing against my bum hole... It hurt terribly, but I remembered in time not to scream, and then, just like the hurt with your fist inside me, the new hurt turned to nice, and I wanted more.

"What did you just say, little girl?"

Heck, did I say that out loud? "Um, I said I want more..."

"More what, little girl?" you ask, continuing to fuck me in the arse.

"Um, um." I didn't know what to say.

"How do you like this, little girl?" you said, starting to spank my arse hard, and not waiting for any answer. "You like the pain, don't you, little girl?"

"Yes daddy, oh yes daddy." I couldn't understand it, how anyone could like pain, hurting pain too?

"Yes, I guessed you were a pain slut from what Mrs. Stanford said."

Huh? You knew? That must be why you fisted me and then fucked my arse. It was the only explanation, and I had a lot to come to grips with. This was strange; I wanted the pain and I didn't. I couldn't explain it to anyone then – not even myself.

"Well, little girl, you are in luck. It just so happens I love giving little girls pain, and watching them love it and beg me for more." You then said something that surprised me. "You are just like your mama, little girl. I was hoping you would be."

Mama likes pain too? Wow, I couldn't get my mind past that as you continued to spank me and fuck my arse, hurting me as I moaned for more, and more.