Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cupping her breasts she pirouetted, only a thin thong marring the perfection of her body.

Voluptuous and curving, Aisling took after her mother's side of the family in terms of her figure. Narrow shoulders, heavy globular breasts, a tiny waist and sweet curving hips. Her pudendum was plump and shaved, the sweet lips barely obscured by a wisp of cloth. Turning deliberately, Aisling showed her father the plump, firm globes of her ass, the string of her thong appearing at the sweet apex of her back.

Rob felt like his prick was going to explode. He didn't think it had ever been this hard. Holding his aching cock in his hand, already sticky and coated with his child's juices, he could feel the sperm humming in his heavy testicles.

Aisling stretched and then seductively, beckoned her father.

"I'll suck your cock another time." she promised.

"You know I can do that well! But right now ..."

Aisling reached up and her lips clung to his, his heavy erection between them like a bar.

"Daddy, please fuck your little girl." she asked in a wheedling voice.

Rob had reached the point of no return. Putting his hands on his daughter's lush hips, he turned her, roughly rubbing his hands against the firm globes of her ass, parting the cheeks crudely.

He put his hand on her back and pushed her down to the carpet which was a soft tapestry of gold and red and green.

He stood back and drank in the scene. The muted light from the desk spilled golden over the pale soft flesh of his daughter's ass. In this position he could see her long, plump slit, her cunt gaping slightly, juicy and swollen. Her heavy breasts hung like ripe fruit, the nipples dark and erect, almost brushing the carpet.

Outside night had fallen and only a hint of illumination came from behind the heavy curtains.

Cocooned, safe, he felt master of his domain.

Not a man to hesitate, he recognized his little girl needed a stiff cock up that delectable pussy and he was going to provide it, good or bad.

Kneeling behind her, he grasped his heavy prick carefully. Nestling between the sweet cheeks of her ass, he pushed the head gently into the swollen folds of her cunt.

Aisling groaned as she felt her father's prick probing and pushing every so gently into her innermost recesses.

She didn't want this careful probing, she wanted a big cock hard and stiff, slamming into her!

Almost angrily she sank her ass back against her father's groin, impaling herself on that heavenly morsel of flesh and relishing every single inch as it slid up into her.

Rob yelled as he felt his daughter's cunt envelope his aching member. Lust clouded his mind and grasping those lush hips, he slammed into her, thrusting all 8 inches as deep as it would go until he felt his rampant prick bump her cervix.

Aisling screamed and slammed her hips against him. Rob began to pump, hard and fast and deep, his prick sliding and thrusting in and out, in and out. Juice poured in a veritable stream from the incredibly tight cunt. He had forgotten what a young cunt felt like he thought inconsequently as he relished the sucking sound his cock made as he pulled it from the tight embrace of his little girl's hole.

Sweat poured off Rob's face as he fucked his daughter with long, sure, hard strokes, slapping that lush ass so that she started and shoved back at him even harder. He could feel his balls tightening, all that sperm just bubbling and waiting to be expelled.

"Baby girl – are you on the pill?" he managed to gasp.

"Yes papa, yes! Cum in me!" his baby yelled.

As she said that, Rob suddenly felt that incredible cunt tighten almost painfully around his distended cock.

His daughter gave a keening yell and her orgasm hit. Contraction after contraction radiated from her womb in concentric circles of ecstasy. She had NEVER felt this, never ... her breath came so hot and hard she thought she might pass out.

Her daddy's cock felt so fucking good in her tight hole, so good ... she couldn't believe her daddy was fucking his big prick right up her ... something tight and even more exciting was happening now in her slit – right where she usually peed.

For a moment, Aisling thought, shocked, that she was peeing. Putting her hand up, moaning, she felt something liquid and wet squirting from the front of her slit. The liquid was clear and had no scent, but like ejaculate it was squirting in a rhythmic stream from between her tight, swollen lips.

"Daddy?" she said shocked.

"Oh sweetheart, daddy's almost there, babe, don't stop, please, please don't stop." Rob panted.

"Let daddy come in your sweet hole, please sweetheart."

"Yes daddy, but ... feel!"

Aisling took his hand and balancing placed it between her legs as he leaned over her heaving back.

Rob felt the hot stream and went over.

"Oh baby, you're squirting. You're squirting for your papa!"

Groaning, he slammed his heavy prick as far up that sweet hole as he could, flattening the plump cheeks of her ass, knocking his balls against that sweet streaming slit and yelled as his prick began to jerk and spurt hot streams of cum in her cunt.

Rob groaned. He felt as if his soul was being sucked out with the jerking and spurting of his prick. He wanted to empty every single drop of cum into that sweet spasming pussy.

Slowly, his prick emptied, the last drops of cum trickling out in a delicious stream into the overflowing folds of Aisling's pussy, squeezing out where his big prick plugged her tight, young hole and dribbling down the taut thighs of his child.

Aisling collapsed in an exhausted heap onto the carpet. Rob rolled to one side and gathered up the delicious body of his baby into his arms, one hand cupping one heavy breast possessively, the other cupping that sweet cunt, pushing that plump ass up against his deflating prick, which soft now, slipped, spent and coated out of the tight pussy.

The two of them lay, chests heaving, trying to catch their breaths.

Aisling, young and resilient was the first to recover.

Rolling over, she lay half on top of her father's chest, green eyes mirroring his own.

"Daddy, that was YUMMY!" she said happily.

"Oh baby, I have NEVER felt like that." he told her shakily, tendrils of his conscience starting to prick him.

"Daddy, we are going to do that LOTS." Aisling said complacently, patting the long flaccid prick laying now across his thigh.

Rob looked at her.

"Yes." she said happily.

"This way, I don't have to fuck all those stupid boys who don't do anything like you did for me AND I don't get a reputation as a slut." she said.

"I'll only fuck the ones I want to .... and I'll tell you all about it." Aisling said, studying him.

Rob grinned. There was no point in fighting this. He would love to hear about all the pricks that would be fucking this delicious daughter of his ... especially when his prick would be buried deep in her when she was telling him!

12
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
writerjabwriterjabover 11 years ago
Nasty story -- LOVED it!

I really liked this and look forward to chapter 2. Can't get overly excited about spelling errors as when I write I invariably have a couple in mine too. One thing I would suggest is finding different words to describe what you're writing about. Daddy and the boy both had drooling cocks. Perhaps one was drooling and the other cock head had a glob of pre-cum pooling at his pee slit, the excess hanging down in a long strand. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Stupid. Of course the guy in the story turns out to be a sissy cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fucking HOT !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

even tho I was messed with as a kid, I still got turned on by this. I now need to go find someone to fuck or masturbate. I am so fucking horny!

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
A Beautiful, Voluptuous Woman

This is a wonderful story of fucking a beautiful, voluptuous woman. It couldn't be any better.

Nookiehunter

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Little Kitten Daddy takes his virgin daughter.in Incest/Taboo
Brandy's Bedroom Daddy and daughter play truth or dare.in Incest/Taboo
What Have I Done A father takes his daughter while on a family vacation.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Bound For My Daddy Lusting father takes advantage of his daughter's situation.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories