Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the girls at college had talked about sex, but nothing like this. My whole body felt on fire.

How did that cock transport me into this new and wonderful world?

The dizziness, not unlike the feeling of looking over the top of a very high building, but hundreds of times multiplied.

My dad pumped his cock into, me causing one climax after another, till it seemed as if it was one long never ending orgasm. My breath was coming in little gasps. My heart was thumping as if I had run a marathon.

His rough hairy chest was brushing my inflamed nipples, adding to the already incredible feeling his cock was giving me. If this is sex I want more, and more. Nothing could have prepared me for this experience.

Despite my efforts to explain my feelings, there are no words that I know of that could tell you how I felt as he drove me over the top, time and time again. Pure ecstasy.

Suddenly he pulled out and the feeling of emptiness hit me immediately, I felt totally bereft.

Why had he stopped? Was I doing something wrong?

But the answer was quite simple. His cock spurted long white streams of hot come all over my tummy, some of it reaching my bust.

Dad sat on the bed beside me, looking quite worried. I reached out for him, touching his arm. He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong, Dad?"

"I shouldn't have done that to my own daughter."

"Why not?"

He just looked down at me, not saying a word. Then he said in a very quiet voice, "It's not right for a dad to make love to his own child, but I couldn't help myself. You are so beautiful, and so much like your mother, whom I still miss to this day."

How shall I answer him?

Then it came to me, in a flash of inspiration. I sat up, putting my arm around him.

"Dad, I love you so much. I have wanted to be with you from the day you left all those years ago. We have so much time to catch up on, and this is the best thing that has ever happened to me. You have made your daughter the happiest girl alive."

We just held each other tight for ages. At last he said, "We should get some lunch." Putting on his robe, he smiled at me laying there with his come all over my nubile young body, and said, "You need a shower; I'll get us some food."

It was strange getting in the shower and washing his come off my body; I would have preferred to leave it, making me feel so much his girl. I touched myself as the water poured down my body. I have never felt so sensitive. Just the lightest touch sent shivers of memory coursing through me.

We had lunch sitting in the kitchen. He didn't say much, just asked what I wanted to eat and the usual "pass the salt" type of pleasantries. But my whole being was yearning to talk to him, to ask him to do it again.

With lunch over he suggested a swim, it was hot. The cool water might do something to extinguish the fire he had lit in my belly. I agreed, and started to go upstairs to get my new bikini, but turned at the sound of his voice.

"We are alone, why not go skinny dipping?"

He did still want me, I was sure of that now.

There was nothing he hadn't already seen so I agreed. We ran out to the pool, stripping off our clothes along the way. He had an advantage, he was dressed in shorts and a tee shirt. I had tried to dress sexy, trying to make him want me again; stockings, suspender belt, low cut bra, naughty little thong, all covered by my prettiest dress.

But by the time we reached the pool I was just about naked, only my bra and thong left. He grabbed me around the waist and threw me in, undies and all. The thin white lacy cotton became transparent immediately as I hit the water. He jumped in beside me, splashing me with his bow wave.

We swam and fooled around just like any father and daughter for a while, but his hands were no longer just my dad's. He was making my skin tingle with every touch. I swam to the shallow end and pulled off my wet bra and thong. I turned to meet him as he came towards me with strong strokes.

Dad took me in his arms, our bodies touching from head to toe. I was so conscious of his cock pushing into my belly as we clung to each other. I could feel it growing harder as he held me close. Knowing he wanted me again was the best feeling ever, I wanted him so badly.

We climbed out of the pool, walking to the loungers that only a couple of days ago had been the site of so much embarrassment. Then I had a tiny bikini to cover my blushes. Today I had nothing, but I wanted nothing. I needed to feel his eyes, his hands and most of all his cock.

If I thought what we had done on the bed this morning was good, this was on another plane. I have always loved the outdoors, the sun on my body, but this was my first time naked, and definitely the first time with a man. It added something extra special to what happened next.

I have loved sex alfresco for the whole of my life, probably due to this next experience. He just sat looking at me for ages, all the time my body heat rising, the ache in my groin throbbing with anticipation, knowing he was ogling my naked body, wanting me in the same way I wanted him.

He at last reached out, neither of us saying a word, his fingers almost floating over my naked skin, making me shiver with pure delight. He stood at the side of my lounger, his huge cock sticking out above me, almost threatening me. But it also felt like my new best friend. I knew the thrills it could cause, the pleasure it could give me.

I reached up, grasping his enormous thing in my little hand. I couldn't meet my fingers round the girth, and my hand looked so small against the monster it was trying to hold. I have no idea how I knew to rub it back and forth, it was just a natural reaction.

His groan of lust confirmed I had done the right thing, he was enjoying my attempts to please him. I turned on the lounger till I was sitting facing him, his cock right in front of my face. I had both hands wrapped around his shaft, still leaving several inches sticking out, as I pulled his foreskin back exposing his red knob, all shiny with pre-come.

I stuck out my tongue, licking the end, making him groan even more. It tasted sort of salty, but nice, like a big lollipop. My mouth opened, taking the huge glistening knob between my lips, sucking gently. His knees started to tremble, as I sucked and licked his wonderful cock.

Of course at that time I had nothing to compare his size to so I didn't know just how big it really was. He was my first. Just let me say I have never seen anything near as big since, except in porn movies.

His hands had left my body. His big strong hands were holding my head, one on each side, his fingers entwined in my hair. I felt him pull me towards him. Knowing he wanted more, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and let him push several inches in till I almost gagged.

By breathing through my nose I found I could get quite a lot of his manhood in my mouth but still had both my little hands wrapped around the shaft.

He was making quite a lot of noise, sort of grunting with a little mewing sound. That just encouraged me to try harder. I pushed forward, till my lips met my hands. I suppose about half of his thing was in my mouth.

His knees were trembling between my thighs, sending wonderful sensations into my pussy, making it so wet. His hands gripped my head, holding me tight to his groin. I wanted to let go with my hands and try to swallow all of him, because I knew that's what he really wanted.

I moved one hand so it was holding his big hairy balls, feeling them move inside their sack. As I squeezed gently, he pulled me towards him, pushing more into my mouth. Again, I almost gagged as it reached the back of my throat. I simply couldn't take any more.

I tried to use my mouth to massage his cock. It was difficult because it was so big, but I must have got something right because with a cry of pure animal lust he erupted deep inside my mouth.

This time it was so far down my throat it just shot into me, I didn't even have to swallow. It was a strange sensation, like nothing I had ever felt before, but I knew that was what he wanted. I was determined to repay him for the pleasure he gave me earlier in the day.

His knees gave way in his moment of climax, pulling his cock out of my mouth, as he sunk to his knees on the tiles of the patio. I reached out and held his head to my bosom, like a mother with her child. I felt such tender love for my wonderful dad.

When he recovered enough to speak he looked up at me, asking, "Where on earth did you learn to do that?"

I smiled at his look of wonderment as I replied, "Right here, Dad, you taught me."

He pushed me back on the lounger, going to work with his tongue on my clitty, causing me to climax time and time again. He was kneeling between my legs, his arms reaching up my body, his hands holding my big tits with his thumbs rolling my engorged nipples.

The feeling of his hands, combined with the hot sun beating down on my body and the slight breeze cooling my overheated flesh, is a memory I will take to the grave with me. My eyes closed as he drove me from one fantastic sensation to the next.

Dad told me to kneel on the end of the lounger so I moved around till my bum was pointing out with my knees on the seat and my hands holding my upper half up. I wondered what he was going to do to me, not knowing this was one of the best sexual positions.

I had so much to learn, but I had the very best teacher. He should have majored in sex. I felt his cock nudging against my pussy, then that wonderful moment as he entered me. I'm sorry I can't put into words the incredible feelings he caused inside me as his cock delved deeper and deeper into my young body.

The best way to explain is that I had the biggest orgasm of my life as he pushed his cock deep into me. The small amount of pain I felt during our first encounter was nowhere to be found, this was pure pleasure. I actually lost consciousness for a few seconds.

I felt his hands gripping my hips as he powered that huge thing into me. I only have bits of memory from that session because I kept lapsing into a sort of semi-fainting. The thrills he was giving me were so big I think I must have overloaded, or perhaps, overdosed.

Again he pulled out of me just when I though he was enjoying it most, but the reason was soon obvious, as his hot come splashed over my back. He had to pull out because he might have made me pregnant.

We sat holding each other for ages, before we went back to the pool for a swim to freshen up.

Later that night I learned another way to make love. He taught me to ride him as he lay on his back, my knees on either side of his body, facing him so he could play with my tits as they bounced in time with my efforts to please him.

My teenager's bedroom that he had so painstakingly transformed for me was abandoned. From that day on I shared his big double bed, learning more about the wonderful art of lovemaking - from my daddy.

I eventually went to work for him at first just as a clerk, then working my way up to his PA. No one ever thought anything about him taking his daughter with him on his many trips abroad. If only they knew.

He took me to most of the world's most beautiful places. We made love on beaches and in the most inappropriate places. After that first week I went on the pill, to prevent an unwanted pregnancy, but mostly to stop him having to pull out just when it was getting the most exciting.

I eventually met a young man, falling in love with him. I thought Dad would have been devastated, but no, he was so pleased for me, doing every thing he could to make our courtship and marriage nothing short of a fairy tale.

My wonderful daddy is a grandfather now, but I still go to see him sometimes, and we still make love. My husband will never know who taught his wife to be the horny little minx she is but he doesn't need to, he just needs to enjoy her. I have one small regret in all this - my poor husband has little more than half what my dad has in the manhood stakes. If only he was a bit bigger...

12