Daddy's Girl

Story Info
Her shame is revealed.
1.8k words
3.89
156.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's one secret that is too dirty to share. The wrongness of it isn't something that I care to try to explain to anyone. So it's kept between us and every once in a while, we explore it again. Our adventures are scattered behind us like pages of a book that we can go back and relive from time to time. The adventures keep things exciting and new for both of us.

It all started with our games. Our relationship always has had an element of pushing limits; testing boundaries. How far can he push me outside my comfort zone? How far will I accept? It's the question that we have explored over and over again in various flavors.

I remember the first time I felt that uncertainty. That need to trust him but the fear of where he was taking me. We had only been dating a few weeks. The sex was amazing from the very beginning, but our politeness was beginning to make things routine. We had talked about our freak fantasies, but we both we too afraid of crossing some line with the other. He had a dominant way about him. It was part of the initial attraction. Our Yin and Yang complimented each other and drew us together the more time that we spent. I think that we both were getting restless with the rut that we had fallen into. Neither of us wanting to break what we had found, but wanting more.

He had taken to coming in before work in the mornings to surprise me. I had given him a key to my apartment. He would let himself in and slip into my bed, waking me with kisses and lovemaking. It was one of the sweetest and loving things that anyone had ever done for me, but even this sweetness was becoming expected and comfortable.

It was late one summer evening. I hadn't seen him that day. My Guy is a creature of the night, and tonight belonged to his buddies. I had an early morning to look forward to, so I was planning to go to bed early anyway. I took advantage of this time alone with a long hot bubble bath. The hot scented water and glass of wine mixed with the stillness of the house made me drowsy and my head swim. I leaned my head back against the tub and thought of how content I felt with my life. Lazily, my hands started to roam over my body. It was more of a comforting touch, but started to build intent as my thoughts turned to the passion that I had been sharing. My nipples hardened as I pinched and twisted them; my other hand sliding between my legs, gently teasing myself. I breathed in the heady scent of the water as I slid a finger into myself and began the study rhythm that would make me fall into orgasm. I heard myself moan a little as I felt my juices flow over my fingers in the hot water. Somehow my come felt hotter than the water that I had been soaking in. I stretched as I got out of the water and toweled myself off. I wasn't going for sexy, so I just slid on a t-shirt that he had left behind over my panties. I smiled at his scent that clung to it as I slid beneath the covers of my bed and closed my eyes. I think that was the moment that I knew that I was in love with him. In that moment that I fell asleep, smelling him and smiling at how happy he made me.

I don't know how long I slept, but I was so relaxed that I was completely passed out quickly. I was startled awake with a hand covering my mouth and another at my throat. It was dark enough that I couldn't make out anything but a dark shape in the room, hovering over me. Panic seized me and I was instantly alert and tense and looking for a way to run. I was trapped under a heavy body and a voice whispered next to my ear low and deep. Warning me to not move, that he would kill me if I did. Calling me names. Telling me how he knew that I was all those dirty names because he had been watching me. Watching me fuck my boyfriend. Watching me play with my pussy that very night like the little whore that I was. I was pinned with no way to wiggle out as hard as I struggled. His hand grabbed roughly between my legs. Telling me that he was going to pound that little slut pussy. He wanted what I was giving away to others. He says that he knows that I want it as his fingers enter me while he's grabbing roughly at my pussy. His hand at my throat grips tighter and I struggle at his hands as my hips rock against his hand. Tears of shame run down my face as I feel my body react to his punishments. He's right. I am a whore. I am a slut. These are the thoughts that are running through my head as I explode, squirting my come all over the bed. I hear him chuckle in my ear as the hand become gentle. Caressing my face and chest. As I come back into my own thoughts I hear the familiar voice in my ear. Loving and soft against my skin. You are a whore Baby, you are my freak. Daddy's little freak. You are only a whore for me. You are only my slut to own. His words filled my soul as he caressed my skin. I could feel my love wash over me as I cuddled into him; letting my panic turn to something else that I can't quite put to words.

That was the beginning. We've built upon that, played with it. We've went off in different directions. We are always reaching for the shock that will add the next level to our sex life. This isn't all of what we do. There are plenty of nights and days that we are just calm and loving. We play within our own comfort zones most of the time. That's what makes the adventures so special. They don't happen all the time. Only when it is right and when we have found a new thought or idea that one of us wants to explore; always knowing that the other is up for the challenge.

Now, years later, we've had to get creative. I think that led to this whole idea of his. We had gone away for the weekend. When we got to the small town that we were staying in, the only hotel was almost full. We hadn't planned on a bike rally being in the next city over. The only room that was left has two single beds. We were only there for a night or two, so we figured we could work with it. We unpacked and headed out for the night. After hours of partying and carousing with friends that lived close by, we got back to the room a little stumbling and laughing. I went into the bathroom, giggling to myself. I had brought my baby dolls and knew that I was looking cute. I scrubbed my face clean and brushed my hair; adjusting my tits so that they were popping out of my lacy little top. When I bounced back out of the room, he was passed out across one of the beds, sprawled diagonal and snoring loudly. I sighed a little disappointed, but I was too buzzed and tired to try to move him. I went to the other bed and lay down to sleep thinking that I would make up for things in the morning.

I was woken when I felt the covers behind me lift and his body sliding in behind me. I kept my eyes closed snuggling back against him. As my ass wiggled he pulled back away from me, putting his hand over my mouth. Not hard, but gentle; as a reminder to be quiet. I stilled myself, waiting for his next move. I was confused by the distance he was keeping between our bodies but I was too sleepy to worry too much. I think I already knew that this was going to be another adventure. I felt his lips against my ear, whispering. "Be still for Daddy." Instantly my body reacted. There was something in his voice. His hands started to move over my body, across my hard nipples, tweaking gently along the way. I felt his fingers slide between my legs from behind me, gently nudging my legs apart and sliding his fingers under my panties. I was already soaked as his finger began to slowly saw in and out of me, his hand still over my mouth. "You dressed cute for Daddy. You wanted me to touch you didn't you?" I started to answer and he tightened his hand across my mouth. I stopped speaking and nodded. His fingers went deeper, keeping their slow rhythm. "You like this don't you. You like what Daddy is doing?" I stifled a moan as I nodded my head again, my body tensing around his fingers. "Shhhh... I told you to be quiet." I felt his hard cock sliding into my pussy. I fought to be quiet; to not move too much. He started the same slow rhythm, filling me over and over with his huge cock. I felt my pussy stretch over his cock every time in entered me.

I was losing control and I whimpered loudly. He tightened again harder and a bit more roughly he whispered, "Shhhh... you don't to wake up your little sister. I told you to be quiet. Don't make Daddy angry." Before the last words were out of his mouth, I felt myself gush. The thought that he solidified in my brain with those words were so wrong that I felt the shame of my orgasm wash over me at the same time. I still couldn't help myself. I was rocking against him, riding his cock; his hand over my mouth the whole time. I needed his come to fill me. I needed to finish him off for this to be okay. That idea made no sense, but that didn't lessen its truth for me. I felt his cock get harder and his arm tense as he slammed into me for the last time. Spurting his come deep into my pussy and washing me clean of the guilt that I had felt in the moments before.

Neither one of us spoke. He went and found something to clean up with, and we silently climbed into bed together. No words needed to be spoken as his arms came around me and I snuggled tightly against him. His fingers caressing my smiling face.