Daddy's Girl

Story Info
Daddy teaches me a lesson.
1.4k words
4.29
49.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18.

*****

Perspiration coated my skin, and drenched the sheets under me. I was bound spread eagle to the bed and blindfolded. I could feel the soft, suede straps of a flogger being dragged in tantalizing patterns over my exposed skin. A deep voice spoke, one which I have memorized every inflection of, and have often heard a soft echo of in my dreams.

"Why are you being punished, little girl?"

I had done something bad, something Daddy hadn't liked. But through the haze of lust clouding my brain, I couldn't think of anything past how badly I wanted Daddy to use every inch of my body and cover me in his cum. I hesitated too long with my answer. The flogger left my body, and before I could adjust to the change, it came back down in a hard swat on my vulnerable pussy. I bit back the whimper that sprang to my lips, and blushed as I felt my juices gush from my molten core. A good girl didn't get turned on from such treatment. I was no good girl.

"You disobeyed me, didn't you?"

I suddenly remembered my blunder with clarity, how I had reached into my panties and stroked my clit until I orgasmed, thinking about how good Daddy's hard cock would feel inside of me.

"Yes Sir, Daddy. I came without permission."

I felt his hand roughly cup my pussy and I moaned and arched up against it as much as my bonds would allow.

"This pussy belongs to me. Your orgasms belong to me. You're going to learn a lesson today, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir, Daddy."

He removed his hand, and I groaned in frustration.

"No matter what I do to you, you aren't allowed to cum until I say, understood?"

"Yes Sir." I replied meekly, secretly wondering if I could really obey such an order.

He began dragging the flogger up and down my body, while one hand was tugging and pinching at my nipples until they stood at attention. Without warning, the flogger was brought down hard on my small breasts and I gasped audibly. Then I heard him moving away, and a rustling noise, and then he returned. He squirted something cold around my virgin asshole and I shivered. He worked a finger in my tight hole, and I vaguely considered protesting. But I didn't. I wanted this. I needed every part of me to be used for Daddy's pleasure. I knew I couldn't hold anything back from him. A second finger joined the first, and I groaned as my ass stretched to accommodate them. After a few minutes of thoroughly fingering my ass, he removed his hand and began to insert what I could only guess was a rubber plug. It felt massive in comparison to his fingers. I felt tears springing to my eyes, even as I did everything I could to relax my muscles and take my punishment in silence. Despite my predicament, my pussy was wetter than it had ever been. When Daddy was finished inserting the plug all of the way, I felt him move up on the bed.

"Are you going to cum without permission again?"

"No Sir, Daddy."

"Good girl. Now open your mouth."

I automatically opened my mouth wide and felt him slide his big hard cock all the way to the back of my throat. I concentrated on breathing through my nose as he slowly began to face fuck me. After a minute or so, he picked up the pace and was practically slamming his cock down my throat over and over. He was my Daddy, and I was his little girl, his toy. He owned me completely. I started to pull against my bonds. I wanted so badly to reach down and rub my throbbing clit. Being used like his naughty little slut was enough to drive me crazy with need. He pulled out of my mouth, and I felt him slap his cock against my face.

"Please Daddy."

"Please what, little girl?"

"Please fuck my pussy."

"You would like that, wouldn't you? I don't think you've learned your lesson yet."

The bed shifted under his weight as he moved down. He began to play with my anal plug, twisting it and pulling at it, before slowly starting to fuck my ass with it.

"Are you ready to give me all of you?"

"Yes Sir" I whispered, barely audible. Suddenly, he was gone, and I felt my bonds being released.

"On your stomach."

I immediately complied, terror and lust warring inside of me. When I thought he might not be looking, I rubbed my pussy against the bed just the slightest bit in an attempt to relieve the aching. I promptly received a stinging slap to my upturned ass. This man missed nothing. He tied my arms and legs back up and spanked me hard a few more times while I whimpered and tried to squirm away from the pain. By the time he was done, I could feel the red hot imprints of his hands on my pale ass and I was once again close to tears. I felt him remove my plug, and the head of his swollen cock pushed at my tightest entrance.

"Beg me for it."

"Please Daddy, fuck my ass with your big hard cock. Make me sorry for disobeying you. Please Sir."

He needed no further invitation.

He pushed in slowly, inch by agonizing inch, while I moaned and writhed and bit back screams. When he was finally buried to the hilt in my ass, I felt fuller than I ever had in my life. He began with slow, easy strokes, but quickly increased his tempo, raining down harsh slaps on my ass while he fucked me, marked me, and made all of me his property. Slowly and somewhat surprisingly, I felt my orgasm begin to build.

"You are not to cum." Daddy grunted.

I swore he could read my mind sometimes. I gritted my teeth hard and fought my impending climax, but every merciless stroke pushed me closer to the edge. Right when I had reached my limit, he pulled out and untied me. He rolled me over and yanked the blindfold from my face. I blinked as I adjusted to the light, and stared up into his intense gaze.

"I want to look in your eyes while I take that cunt of yours."

I parted my legs and arched my hips eagerly. I was so ready. I had been dreaming of this moment for months. He kissed my forehead, then my lips while his hand snaked down to my bare pussy. He pumped two fingers in and out while I bucked and moaned. He pulled his hand away, and chuckled a bit as he noted how soaked his fingers were. He brought them to my lips and I stared deep into his eyes while I cleaned his fingers of my wetness hungrily. He climbed on top of me and grinded his cock against my pussy before pushing inside in one fast stroke. I screamed in pleasure and nearly lost every ounce of self-control.

"Please Daddy, please let me cum."

"Who owns you, slut?"

"You do, Daddy."

"Who do your orgasms belong to?"

"You, Daddy."

He really began fucking me then, his balls slapping against my ass as our bodies collided hard against each other. I wrapped my legs around his waist, inviting him deeper inside of his pussy, as he made sure that I would never forget my place again. I didn't know how much longer I could hold back. He pounded my pussy relentlessly, and I thanked him over and over breathlessly for using me for his pleasure. I was honored to be his little girl, his toy.

"Cum for me now, slut!"

On command, my pussy began to spasm around Daddy's cock, tightening and milking him for every drop of cum he could give me. I let out the loudest scream of my life, and before my orgasm could subside, I felt jets of warm cum painting my insides white, and I came again just from the pleasure of having Daddy's come inside me. He collapsed on top of me, breathing hard. For a moment, we stayed that way, sated and connected by the most natural bond. He was Daddy and I was his baby girl. After he pulled out and we both cleaned up a bit, we got back into bed and he put his arms around me.

"Good girl." He whispered.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face.