Daddy's Girl

Story Info
Ddlg. Little Girl gets punished after misbehaving.
2.6k words
4.41
125.3k
120

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the key turn in the door.

Shit.

I nervously begin to chew my lip, forcing myself to stay seated on the couch. I aimlessly surf through the tv guide. The Disney movie I'm watching fades into the background. The door opens, and my legs clench.

I listen as Daddy takes off his shoes, places keys on the table, and starts walking my way. I swallow. I know what's coming.

Before I can even turn my head and greet him, he reaches out and grabs a fistful of my hair, pulling me to my feet. The remote clatters to the floor and he pulls my head back exposing my neck. I close my eyes, submitting. He growls in my ear and I shiver in anticipation.

"Find my lighter and meet me outside. I'm going to smoke a cigarette and then you're getting punished." He waits for a second for me to object. I slump my shoulders and nod; I know better.

He releases me and walks into the bathroom, shutting the door. I have a moment to breathe, but I know it's partially just for show. Just to throw me off for a minute. I grab his lighter and cigarettes off the corner table and go to wait outside for him, leaning up against my car. I contemplate smoking myself but decide against it. I don't really know what to expect, and the last thing I want to do is make it worse.

It's not long before he joins me. I stare at my toes and wordlessly hold my hands out.

He stops in front of me. "Where are your shoes?"

I wince. "I didn't think about it..."

He tips my face up with one finger. There's fire in his eyes and I instinctively look down again.

"Look at me." He says in a cool voice that I know better than to ignore.

I look. He raises an eyebrow, waiting. I love being barefoot but I know he doesn't like it. The apartments we live in all kinds of glass shards from people drinking. And the parking lot is nothing but sharp rocks and gravel. It's a constant battle. Anyone else I'd just say screw off to.

He grips my jaw and applies slight pressure. I feel my lips pucker and know I look ridiculous. The slight shame makes me melt and I let go of my stubbornness.

I mumble, "I'm sorry, Daddy."

He moves his hand to the roots at the back of my neck and squeezes, giving a short little tug. "Good girl."

He slips off his shoes while he pulls out a cigarette and sticks it between his lips. Gives me that no-nonsense look that O both hate and love. I sigh and obediently step into them.

I wrap my arms around myself and fidget. I hate disappointing him. I hate the fact that I'm so stubborn. I really do want to be better.

He steps away from me and cups his hand around the cigarette in this mouth. He's been trying to quit for awhile now. That's what our fight was about.

The night before we'd gone out with some friends, had a little late fourth of July celebration. He told me he was only going to smoke one, but more people were smoking when we got there, so he started bumming them. He knows I hate this but I also know better than to bring it up, especially in front of people.

But my bratty side reared its ugly head and not only did I say something, I faught with him in public about it. Actually yelled at him and called him names. Had thrown a tantrum.

We both were drinking and ended up talking it out. The night wore on and I'd assumed he was letting it slide.

Until this morning.

I was handing him his lunch, and as he kissed me goodbye, he pulled me close and said, "You're not off the hook for last night. You're gonna get beat tonight."

My heart leapt in my throat at the same time my knees buckled. He smacked my ass and kissed me, saying he loved me. I'd mumbled back the same and had been trying to keep busy all day.

Now he's blowing out smoke and leaning against the building. He's staring at me and I feel my face heat up. He flicks his cigarette into the yard and gestures for me to come. I hesitate for half a second and he growls, "Now."

I quickly go to his side and resist the urge to fall on my knees at his feet. He hasn't asked me to, and I do want to be good.

He turns me with my back towards him and puts his arm around my neck, the other hand settling on my hip. Anyone seeing us would just think we were having a relaxed conversation with his arms around me. The pose is about quiet control though, and we both need it.

"Oh, So Now you want to be obedient and listen?" His arm tightens slightly. I bow my head and whisper against his arm.

"Yes sir."

"Yes sir? I think you're trying to suck up now. He slips his hand into my waist band and rubs a thumb over my hardened nipple "I don't want to hear 'yes sir'."

"Yes, Daddy."

He pinches my nipple and a gasp a little. "Dont you think you should have been better behaved last night?" Another pinch, harder this time. "What do you think we should do about that?"

Before I can answer, he's pulled me back two steps, out of view, and pushed me against the wall, still facing away from him. He reaches down my shorts and rubs a over my pussy. He still hasn't stopped pinching and twisting my nipple. I feel myself getting turned on at being chastised in public. Getting wet from being in trouble, being controlled.

I whimper, rubbing my legs together and he spins me around, smacking me in the face, startling me. Ow. I bite my lip and say nothing.

"Good girl. You know deserve it, don't you?" I slowly nod. He rubs a hand over the red mark on my face. Gives it a firm pat. He grabs my jaw.

"Get inside."

The slap took all my fight. I've definitely sunk into little space. I feel small.

"Yes, Daddy."

I walk inside and stand in the kitchen waiting. He's right behind me and gives me a slight push.

"Bedroom."

I start to walk up the stairs, but he grabs my arm and yanks me back down.

"I think you're missing something."

I blank, confused, and he sighs, pushing me against the wall and pulls my hips out. He pulls back and smacks my ass, hard. I wince and realize what I've done wrong.

"Yes Daddy. I'm sorry Daddy."

He smacks my ass three more times, hard and fast, and pushes me back towards the stairs.

"Bedroom." He repeats.

"Yes Daddy."

When I get upstairs I stand in front of the bed, hands at my sides, head bowed, waiting.

"On your knees." I do it without hesitation, happy to please him.

He undoes his belt, pulling it free with one motion, and unbuttons his pants.

I wait, butt on my feet, hands flat on my thighs.

He frees his cock and rubs it. I watch it harden and sit up, taking him in my mouth. He grabs the sides of my head, twisting his fingers in my hair, and forces himself deeper. I relax my throat and take him.

"Get up." He commands. I stand. He tucks himelf back into his boxers. "Lean across the bed. Keep your feet on the floor and grab the other side."

I bite my lip and slowly do as he tells me. He wasn't kidding. He is going to beat me.

My pussy throbs and I feel myself getting wetter.

I hear him open a drawer behind me and I brace myself, waiting. I hear the small Clink as he picks up his belt and my legs clench as my pussy drips, soaking my panties. I groan quietly and dig my fingers into the bed. How can I be so turned on by this?

Little space takes over.

'Because you crossed the line last night. You know the rules; you know you made him angry, and on purpose.

You acted like a brat.

He's right, you know you deserve this. You knew while you were fighting with him this was coming.'

"What should I beat you with?" He purrs in my ear, startling me.

I bite my tongue and say nothing. I feel the familiar sensation of leather running up my leg and he flicks my shirt up, making me flinch. He lightly smacks my ass. "Well?"

I whine a little. Another harder smack.

"Belt, Daddy." I know he doesn't hit as hard with the belt; the crop will leave welts.

"You want the belt?"

I nod into the blanket, fisting the blanket, and I feel him go to stand behind me. He pulls my shorts and panties to right above my knees.

"Count. You get ten."

I brace myself but he plunges two fingers into me and finger fucks me hard for a second. I gasp and moan, pushing towards him and he pulls them out.

SMACK!

"One!"

SMACK!

"Two!"

SMACK!

"Three!"

The whacks progressively get a little harder each time. I get to 9 and try to relax for the last one but he stops.

"That's a pretty shade of red." He rubs my stinging ass and I whimper, just wanting him to get it over with. He rubs his fingers over my pussy.

"You're such a naughty little pain slut getting turned on over being spanked. Maybe I didn't hit you hard enough." He slips two fingers inside me and finger fucks me again. I arch my back and tighten my grip. He pulls out and slaps my pussy, hard, and I jump. He does it again, and I feel the vibrations in my clit and moan.

He leans over me and wraps a hand around my throat. He's got the belt clenched in his other hand on the bed

"You're being a very good girl right now, but I still think I need to fuck your ass."

"No Daddy, please." I whimper.

"Please what?" He wraps the hand holding the belt around me and rubs my clit. I can feel him hardening against my ass, and the leather rubs between my legs as he makes me even wetter.

I squirm under him. "Please don't fuck my ass Daddy." I breath, "Please, I'm sorry."

"I don't think you are." I feel him tug down his pants.

"I am Daddy, please don't." I don't move though when he stands back up. "Please-"

"STOP." He bellows and I immediately shut my mouth and bury my face in the blanket. I tighten my grip on the bed.

SMACK!

I cry out "Ten!"

He snaps the belt, making me jump, and wraps it around my neck like a leash. I feel him check the tightness. Satisfied, he pulls on it and I arch my back, letting go of the edge of the bed.

"What are you?"

"I'm you're slut Daddy..."

"And what does my slut do?"

"Takes cock."

"That's right." He yanks on the belt until I'm sitting on my knees in front of him. He tucks my hair behind my ear and kisses my temple. He reaches down and around me and rubs my clit in slow circles. I moan quietly. He growls in my ear, "You take my cock. Wherever and whenever I want." He pushes me back on my hands and knees. He rubs my juices up over my tight asshole and I gasp.

"So if I want to fuck your ass..."

I feel his hard cock press against me. I whimper and bite my lip. He yanks on the leash

"What do you say, Slut?"

"Y-yes Daddy..."

"Good girl." He growls. He wraps his hands around my thighs and pulls my legs back, forcing me on my stomach. He positions himself between them, pushing inside me.

I cry out feelinging him inch by inch and dig my fingers in the bed.

He pulls back out and starts thrusting inside me.

I'm loud and tearing up as he fucks my tight ass with his thick long cock. My pussy juice makes for a great lubricant and he's sliding in and out of me hard and fast, stretching me, punishing me.

"Rub your clit." He orders.

I reach my hand down to my pussy to do as he says. My pussy is dripping and he growls at me to rub myself faster.

"I want you to cum while I'm fucking. This. Ass!" He thrusts hard with each word and I scream.

"Yes Daddy!"

"You going to be a good girl from now on? You going to piss me off like that again?" He yanks on the belt again. "Act like a little brat and throw a tantrum in front of everyone?"

"No Daddy!" I sob, "I'll be a good girl!"

"What happens when you're not?"

I can barely take it anymore, I stop rubbing my pussy and brace my hand down on the bed. I hope he doesn't notice.

"You're going to punish me again, Daddy!!"

"Say Good girls get fucked, Bad girls get fucked in the ass! Say you're getting punished for being a fucking brat!"

"Good girls get fucked, bad girls get fucked in the ass..." I'm so out of breath, I can barely get the words out. My asshole hurts and I know mascara is running down my cheeks. My hair's in my face and I swipe it away.

"I'm getting punished for being a brat!"

He slows down, but still pushes deep

"Beg Daddy to fuck your pussy."

"Please Daddy, please fuck my pussy. I need your cock, please!"

He pulls out slowly and whispers in my ear, "Don't. Move."

I stay still, grateful for the breath. My ass is throbbing. So is my clit because I still haven't cum.

He comes back in the room. He brushes my hair out my face and trails his fingers down my back. He peels off my t shirt and pulls it over my head. Takes the belt off my neck.

"Face down, ass up."

I keep my upper body still and lift my hips, tucking my knees under me.

He rubs his head along my slit and and I moan, pushing towards him.

"Thats my Good girl." He slams his cock inside me and pushes down on my back. I scream, in pleasure this time, and he fucks me hard and deep.

"That's my good girl. You like Daddy's cock?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes I like Daddy's cock!"

He presses against me, squeezing my tit hard, using it to rock my body harder. I feel it building, intense and almost painful. I need to cum.

"Daddy..." I can't get it out.

"Come all over Daddy's cock babygirl."

It's all I need to push me over the edge and I scream, squeezing him tight. He keeps thrusting into me, harder now, and Clench my whole body as another orgasm rocks me.

"Where should I come baby?"

"Come inside me Daddy, come deep inside my hot wet pussy, tell me it's your's!"

"Fuck yes it is. This is my. Fucking. Pussy!"

He pulls me against him tight and holds himself inside me, finally cumming too.

We both slump down and he rolls me on my side, wrapping his arms around me. He tucks my hair behind my ears and Combs his fingers through it. Kisses my shoulder, my back, my cheek. I settle into him, pain forgotten, and close my eyes with a sigh.

"Good girl. That's my Princess."