Daddy's Girl

Story Info
A consensual story of father daughter virginity incest.
5.6k words
4.59
157.5k
203
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever heard or seen your parents having sex? I have. Well, kind of. The other night I was in my bedroom doing my homework and I heard my dad moaning. I thought it was strange since my mom was out of town for the week on business. I walked over to his room to make sure he was ok. I knocked on the door but he didn't answer so I cracked it and peeked in. I saw my dad on his bed, stroking his cock. I was so embarrassed at first, but he didn't notice me standing there. Instead of closing the door and going back to my room, I stood there, peeking in at my dad, watching him pleasuring himself. I don't know why I didn't walk away. No daughter wants to see her dad playing with himself, right? Well I guess there's something wrong with me because I could not stop looking. He had a container of Vaseline beside him and his cock looked so smooth as his hand glided up and down the shaft. There was something hypnotizing about watching my dad massage his cock. He was so hard and I swear I could almost see it throbbing. Daddy skillfully moved his hand slowly and then faster and then slower again and he would spend extra time rubbing the area just underneath the head of his dick. He really seemed to like that spot because he would have to stop moving his hand in order to keep from cumming. I had never thought about my dad in a sexual way before, but as I stood there watching him, I found myself becoming extremely turned on. Then something happened that blew my mind.

Daddy moaned my name.

So many emotions flooded me all at once. Why was my daddy thinking about me while he jerked off? Shouldn't he be thinking about mom or someone else his own age? He's my daddy. I'm his daughter. Maybe it was an accident. But then he did it again. I heard him say, "Fuck, Emma, that's it, touch daddy's cock."

Oh my God. My dad is fantasizing about me. He wants me to touch his cock. Oh my God. I can't unhear this. I can't unsee this. What do I do? I was both grossed out and turned on at the same time. I continued watching. It was as if my feet legs had turned to cement. They would not move. Hearing my dad's moans and watching his body stiffen had my panties soaked. Finally my daddy's cock erupted and his cum must have shot 2 feet in the air and went all over him and the bed.

I quietly closed his door and returned to my room. I undressed, laid on my bed, and masturbated thinking about what I had just witnessed. I had the best orgasm I've ever had, and I did it while thinking about my daddy.

The next morning was Saturday so I had no school and daddy had no work. I was awake, but still in bed, thinking about watching my daddy jerk off last night. I was trying to wrap my head around the fact that my dad was thinking about me touching his cock as he masturbated. I was sure that when I woke up this morning, I would be completely disgusted by what had happened, but the opposite was true. I was more aroused and curious than ever. I've never been with anyone sexually, but all I could think about now was having sex with my dad. Fuck. What is wrong with me?

I was on my phone checking out some daddy daughter incest videos. Apparently this is a popular topic because I found all kinds of videos and was actually watching one when daddy knocked on my bedroom door. I hurried and turned the sound down on my phone and paused the video.

"Are you awake, princess?" My dad said from the other side of the door.

"Yes, daddy." I got up and put on a robe to answer my door, only I didn't close the robe. I wanted to see my dad's reaction when I opened the door. "What's up, daddy?" My robe was half open, exposing one of my breasts. He definitely noticed because his face turned bright red. He tried to hide his embarrassment and cleared his throat.

"Ummm, well I, it's just, uhhh,."

I looked up at my daddy with my big innocent brown eyes and said in the sweetest voice I could fine, "Did you want something, daddy?" I lifted my hand and lightly moved it down his arm. He was so nervous.

"Yes, sweetie, I was wondering if you'd like to spend the day with your dad. I thought we could go shopping for your graduation outfit and maybe go on a little shopping spree. I'd like to buy you some things. By the looks of it, you could use a nightgown."

I laughed. "Daddy, I have slept naked since I was like 15. It's more comfortable that way! You should try it sometime." Again, I smiled up at my dad.

"I would love to go shopping! Give me about an hour to get ready, ok?"

"Sure honey. You get ready, we will grab a bite to eat, and then I am going to treat you to an all-day shopping trip as part of your graduations gift."

I was very excited! "Oh my goodness, thank you, daddy! I'll try to hurry." It had been a long time since daddy and I had spent time together like this. He went downstairs while I got ready.

I felt anxious. I have always been my daddy's princess and he has always been my hero, but now I was having different feelings for him. Since last night, I had been experiencing sexual feelings for my dad. Watching that incest video, I imagined my daddy doing those things to me. I have masturbated plenty, but I haven't had sex yet. I wondered what it would be like losing my virginity to my daddy. Thinking about it made me aroused. I sat on my bed, facing my mirror. I spread my legs and started rubbing my clit. My eyes were closed and I pretended like it was my daddy's fingers touching me, rubbing me. My pussy was so wet. "Mmmm..yesss...daddy...just like that..." I was moaning as I played with myself. Suddenly I heard a noise at my bedroom door.

"Princess, are you almost ready?" It was my dad. Fuck. Did he hear me? I thought he went downstairs. Just how long had I been touching myself? Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Uhhh, yes daddy, 5 more minutes, ok?"

"Ok, baby girl. Try to hurry. Daddy's hungry."

I didn't finish masturbating because I was so embarrassed not knowing whether or not he had heard me. I quickly finished getting dressed and ran out to the car where daddy was waiting for me. "Sorry it took so long, daddy. I wanted to look extra nice for you."

He smiled at me and said, "That's ok, honey! Princesses take longer to get ready! You look very nice, Emma. You've grown up right before my eyes. I guess you're not daddy's little girl any longer, are you?"

"I will always be your little girl, daddy! Even when I'm old like you." And I smiled at him.

"Yes, you will. I hope you know how much you mean to me and how important you are to me, honey."

"I do know, daddy. I feel the same way about you." I leaned over and gave my dad a kiss on his cheek. Innocent enough, but I touched the left side of his face with my hand as I kissed his right cheek and then I looked into his eyes for several moments before telling him that I loved him. There was definitely some sexual tension in that moment. It was almost like we both knew what the other was really feeling. I leaned back into my seat and put on my seatbelt. "Buckle up for safety." I said. Daddy smiled because that is something he taught me when I was just a little girl.

Daddy and I spent the entire day shopping. We went in shop after shop and daddy waited patiently while I tried on clothes. All of the sales people thought it was sweet that my dad was doing this for me. Several of them tried flirting with him but he politely brushed them off. What's odd is that I felt jealous, as if they were flirting with my boyfriend, not my dad. Many women flirt with my daddy because he is very handsome and he's in great shape, but I've never gotten jealous over it before now. It made me really happy when daddy said, "Sorry ladies, all of my attention is on my daughter today."

On the way home, we stopped and had dinner. I could not stop thinking about seeing my dad the night before and found myself getting more aroused as the day went on. By the time we sat down to dinner, it's the only thing I could think about. Knowing that my dad fantasizes about me and how wrong that is, seems to excite me even more. We looked at the menus and daddy said, "Do you know what you want, princess?"

I definitely knew what I wanted and I was finding it more and more difficult to hide it. I looked at my dad and with a lust-filled voice I replied, "Yes, daddy, I know what I want." I lightly bit on my bottom lip. Daddy's smile left his face and was replaced with a returning look of desire. Our interaction was interrupted when the waitress came to take our order.

Both of us knew something was happening but neither of us knew how to respond. We made it through dinner with small talk, avoiding the real issue at hand, which was our mutual attraction for one another. On the way home, daddy asked what my plans were for the rest of the evening. I had made my mind up during dinner that I was somehow going to let daddy know that I want him and that I have the same feelings for him that he has for me.

"I was hoping that I could model some of the things that you didn't get to see today."

Daddy looked at me, confused. "I thought I saw all of the outfits."

"Not all of them, daddy. There were a couple of things I kind of snuck in, so I wanted to see what you thought."

Daddy smiled. "Sure honey! I'll go to the living room and put on some music and you can model for me. It will be my own private show!"

Not wanting to be too obvious, I started with a couple of dresses. Each time I walked into the room and spun around, daddy would clap and we would both laugh. "OK, daddy. There's just one more item I have to model for you. I think you're going to love it! I'll be right back."

"OK, princess! I can't wait!"

The last item was a sexy, sheer, ivory and lace nightie. It was beautiful. It covered me, yet my breasts could easily be seen through the material and in my current state of arrousal, my nipples were erect and pressed against the lacy material. I felt sexy wearing it and no man in his right mind would be able to resist me. I put it on, freshened up my make-up, and checked my hair. I was so nervous. It's not every day a girl decides she is going to try to seduce her daddy. Taking a deep breath, I walked down the stairs. "Ready, daddy?"

"Ready, princess." Daddy started to announce me as if he were the master of ceremonies.

"Up next we have the beautiful Emma..." His words trailed off as I walked into the room and he saw what I was wearing. I was so unsure of myself, full of doubt, afraid of rejection, but I walked towards my dad, filled with false confidence. "Emma...wh..."

"Do you like it daddy? I got it especially to wear for you." My voice was shaking.

"Uhhmmm, honey, I... I'm not sure..." I turned around so that he could get a good look.

"What's the matter, daddy? Don't you like it? Doesn't it look good on me? If you look closely, you can see my belly button...and other parts. I feel so beautiful wearing this for you, daddy.. Please tell me you like it."

Flustered, my dad responded, "You are always beautiful, sweetheart, but I don't think this is appropriate for a daughter to wear in front of her dad."

"I don't think it's appropriate for dads to fantasize about their daughters while they masturbate, but that's what you were doing last night. I saw you daddy. I watched you and it turned me on so much daddy. It made my pussy wet for you. It made me have all these tingly feelings down there and I had to go to my room and touch myself, daddy, and I imagined it was your fingers touching me, rubbing me. I had the most intense orgasm of my life, daddy. So I thought if I could have an orgasm that good just thinking about you, I wonder what it would be like if it were actually you touching me." I walked over so that I was standing directly above my daddy, who was still seated on the couch. His eyes were level with my breasts. I put my hands around his head and gently pulled him close. He resisted, but only for a brief moment. I lifted my dad's head so that he was looking up at me as I straddled his legs and slowly sat on his lap.

"I know you fantasize about me, daddy, and I think it's hot. It's so wrong. I know it's wrong. A father and a daughter are not supposed to feel this way about one another, but we do. I know you want me, daddy, and I want you too. I've never felt this way before. I've never been with anyone before. You would be my first, daddy. I want you to be my first. I want to know what it feels like to be fucked by the cock that made me and I want my first time making love to be with someone who truly loves and cares about me." I was slowly grinding on daddy's lap as I was talking. He was breathing heavily. I knew he wanted me, but he was still resisting.

"Emma, I don't know. It's just not right. I shouldn't have these feelings for my little girl. I've tried not to, but I can't help myself. You are beautiful and your body is perfect. You've grown into a beautiful young woman."

I moved closer to him. Our faces were only inches apart. "It's ok daddy. You're not forcing me. I'm 18. I am an adult. I can make this decision. I know what I want. I am 18 and I still have my innocence. I'm a virgin, dad. Do you know how rare that is for someone my age? All of my friends have had sex, but I've been saving myself for someone special. There is no one more special in this world to me than you. I want you to have it, daddy. I am your little girl. I always will be, but I want you to make me a woman. I'm an adult now daddy. I want you to look at me like an adult, even though I'll always be your little girl. Please, daddy. I know that you will do it in a respectful and loving way." My breasts were pressed against daddy's chest. I felt his hands lightly moving up my back. "Kiss me, daddy."

He pulled me in and very lightly pressed his lips to mine. Neither of us closed our eyes. It was as if in order for this to be real, we had to see each other. I needed him to know that what was happening was ok. He could see my desire in my eyes and that's when he pulled me even closer and kissed me deeply and passionately. "God help me, Emma, I know you're my daughter, I know it's wrong, but I want you. My sweet, sweet baby girl. Are you absolutely sure about this?"

"Yes, daddy. Please, make love to me. Show me. Teach me."

Daddy swiftly picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. He was going to fuck me in the very bed in which I was conceived. He put me down so that I was standing before him. "Emma, once we do this, it can't be undone. We can stop right now and pretend that none of this ever happened. If we do this, it will have to be our secret forever. It's a huge responsibility keeping a secret like that, especially from your mom. Is that something you're prepared to do?"

"Daddy, this is all I've thought about since last night. I know we could never tell mom. I would not want to hurt her like that, but I know that she doesn't satisfy your needs like she used to. She talks to me, daddy. She tells me things. Mom said she's just lost interest in sex. She's even said she wouldn't blame you if you went out and found someone else to fuck. Daddy, I want to be that someone else. You can mold me into the perfect woman for you. I don't have any experience. You can teach me. Show me the things you like. I've been such a good girl all these years daddy. I've kept myself pure, waiting for the right guy, but the right guy was in front of me this entire time." I took daddy's hand in mine and lifted it to my breast and I whispered, "Touch me daddy. Feel my young, tender body. Feel my excitement for you. My skin is so soft." My dad caught his breath as his hand cupped my breast, sending chills through my entire body.

"Emma..." is all he could say before he pulled me into his body and kissed me as he caressed my breast. He allowed his hand to slowly move down my body and around my back and down to the curve of my butt, pulling me into his groin. I could feel how hard he was through his pants and a soft moan escaped from my mouth.

"Daddy..." He stopped kissing me and looked directly into my eyes as he pulled my panties down and then gently laid me back onto the bed. He was standing at the foot of the bed. My knees were bent. He slowly pulled them apart, exposing my wet virgin pussy.

"Fuck, you're so wet, so beautiful, so young. Emma, I've never been this turned on before." He dropped to his knees between my legs. "Honey, I'm going to taste you now. I'm going to lick your young sweet pussy with my tongue. It might tickle at first, but I promise, it will feel very good. If, at any time, you want me to stop, just tell me."

My entire body was trembling with anticipation. Daddy leaned forward and using his hands, he separated my lips and then so lightly licked from the entrance to my innocence up to my clit. He moved his tongue in tiny soft circles around my clit several times before sliding it back down to my untouched hole. I gasped and let out a loud moan as he did this.

"Oh daddy. Yes. It feels...ohhh..mmm daddy." He looked up at me as he continued licking away all my moisture. The look on his face was that of a man who hadn't eaten in a week and was then given his favorite meal. I've never tasted myself, but my dad seemed to be enjoying me. This caused even more arousal within me. I started moving my hips up to his probing tongue. The videos I've watched of men eating pussy were never like this. Daddy was taking him time and truly savoring every lick. He swirled his tongue around my clit as he slid a finger into my hole. He only pushed into his first knuckle and finger-fucked me as he licked my clit. I could feel my orgasm building and my moaning became louder. "Daddy, you're going to make me cummm..." I whined. "Yesss, dadddyyy.."

"That's it, princess, it's ok. Let it happen, baby girl. Give daddy your orgasm. Daddy is going to swallow every bit of your juice. That's my good girl."

He didn't speed up at all, but kept at the same pace, driving me to an intense orgasm. My hips were bucking uncontrollably and my body was quivering. Never had I felt a sensation so strong and it seemed to go on for several minutes. When it finally subsided, daddy leaned up and kissed my lips. I was tasting myself for the first time. The taste was salty but sweet.

"How was that, sweetie? Did you like daddy's tongue touching you down there? Are you ok?"

He sounded so concerned so I reassured him. "Daddy, you were amazing. I mean, I have nothing to compare it to, but I've never felt anything even close to that before. You love me daddy, and I love you. I trust you completely." I kissed daddy again as his hardness pressed into me. I sat up and daddy stood to his feet. I unbuttoned his pants and they fell to the ground. I looked at daddy as I moved my hand to the bulge in his underwear and as I touched it, daddy moaned. I slowly pulled down his underwear, freeing his throbbing hard cock. My voice raspy with want and desire, I said, "Show me daddy, show me what to do." He took his underwear off.

"Take your tongue, princess, and very lightly just lick the tip of my cock, especially just under the head. Lick all around, just like you would an ice cream cone."

I followed daddy's instructions exactly, I had watched plenty of porn videos about giving head but watching and doing were two different things. I was so nervous because I wanted to be perfect for my dad.

As my tongue touched the tip of his cock, I noticed a drop of liquid seep from the end so I gently licked it off. It was salty and a little sticky. Daddy moaned loudly when I did that and I thought I hurt him. "I'm sorry daddy, I don't know what I'm doing."

"No, baby girl, you're doing everything just right. You didn't hurt me. My cock is so hard and that's because of you, sweetheart. It's perfect. I love the way you licked my precum away. You have me so excited that I could cum right now." Then daddy leaned down and kissed me, reassuring me that I was doing a good job. "Now I want you to put the head in your mouth and lightly suck on it. Can you do that for daddy?"

12