Daddy's Girl Cameron Comes of Age

Story Info
Father & coed daughter fulfill their fantasies.
8.4k words
4.59
170.7k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cameron was a special girl. She was always drawing attention to herself and entertaining anyone that would take time to watch her. She was a pretty girl and she could easily get the attention of boys and men as she grew into a beautiful teenager. She had a special connection with her daddy, and Cameron learned early that she had him wrapped around her little finger! She went with her daddy everywhere during her childhood and as she grew older and more beautiful she became a perfect tomboy. Her older brother Brandon was someone she enjoyed competing with and she often did better than Brandon in school.

Cameron's father, Bill owned a small ranch and the kids helped with the work. Cameron could ride before she could walk. Her mother, Shannon, made sure that she had some girlish charm and gave her dolls and dresses for birthdays and tried to make Cameron behave properly. The rest of her presents were baseball bats and balls, boots, chaps, spurs, and all the things that daddy's little tomboy loved! Cameron always sided with fun when she had a choice, and her dresses were rarely worn.

By the time she had left for college, she was able to chase cattle with her daddy, and make her brother envious of her roping and riding skills. When she was riding, Cameron was always in Wranglers and boots and a T-shirt or tank top. In the summer around the barn or in the house she wore her daisy duke cut-off shorts and a little T-shirt. Cameron filled those Wranglers and Daisy Dukes out very nicely and although she was not big-chested, she had nice, round perky breasts that seemed too perfect to believe. When she wore her tight t-shirts they drew as much attention as her nicely rounded ass and hips. Much to her mother's chagrin Cameron hated bras! Her mother tried everything to get her to wear a bra and behave more like a young lady. As a headstrong young lady Cameron was not going to change her ways easily for her mom.

Some things take care of themselves and as Cameron left for college in the fall, Shannon thought she'd learn to dress properly and behave from her friends in school. As the fall passed into winter and the house grew quiet in Cameron's absence, Shannon and Bill seemed to drift quietly apart. Brandon was still at home and working on the ranch. He was much quieter than Cameron and never offered the entertainment that she did to make everyone laugh. He worked hard and seemed to enjoy his computer after a long day of ranch work.

Bill and Shannon seemed content and yet anxious, as their sex life grew quiet. They were relaxed with each other and happy, but the spark was missing from their marriage and Shannon missed the nights of lusty passion that she and Bill used to share. In the spring when Cameron announced she would come home for the summer it seemed as if Bill changed for the better. His mood was lighter and he made Shannon hot and wild for the first time in months the night after they received the news from Cameron.

When Cameron returned home from a year in college, everyone thought she might have changed. Her decision to return to the ranch and help out for the summer was welcomed, but she fell back into her old habits easily after a few days of being home. Her short shorts and tight tank tops clung to her perfect body and made everyone notice her with a second glance. Cameron always smiled a sweet smile, but it was difficult to believe she was unaware of her effect on men. Finally Shannon talked to Bill one night in bed and told him how she just didn't think it was right that their daughter continue to be such a tomboy, especially with her figure. She had tried to persuade her for too long without success, and thought Bill might have better luck talking to her.

Bill looked uncomfortable and nodded, "Yeah, I noticed," trying to act calm.

"What do you mean, you noticed?" Shannon inquired.

"Well honey, it is hard not to notice that she is becoming a beautiful girl. And I know if I can see it, all the other guys are noticing too."

It was settled, Bill would talk to his girl about the reality that she was no longer a tom boy and so it was time to wear a bra and dress properly like a lady of her age. He wished he could say that he dreaded it, but he was strangely aroused at the thought.

The next day at breakfast, Bill jumped feet first into the fire as Cameron came downstairs for breakfast. "Hey! How is my girl today? Are you ready to tackle the world and grab a tiger by the tail "

Her tight fitting Wranglers and a thin-strapped cotton tank top that didn't reach her waist distracted Bill and made him hide a faint smile. His eyes traveled up and down her lovely body as he thought of breaking the topic with her.

"Baby girl? I've noticed that you are a beautiful woman, and college is making you more of a woman than I dare to consider."

She smiled that gorgeous wholesome smile and blushed "Ah dad! You are just prejudiced! Besides you always used to tell me I looked just like mom when she was my age"

He had to laugh, "Well that might be, but I am a man too and the way you dress is very provocative. You need to start dressing more ladylike. You should be wearing a bra all the time, and covering up a little more, and it wouldn't hurt if you didn't look so damn good in those Wranglers! Honey, I've got to say you could make a grown man weak. It would make it easier for me and your brother if we didn't have to worry that some guy was going to do harm to our girl!"

Cameron loved her dad more than anything else in this world and she would do anything to make him happy. "Ok daddy, tomorrow I will wear a bra and go downtown to get some different jeans. Maybe I'll get mom to go shopping with me."

He knew that today would be a better day but she had said she would do it tomorrow and he didn't want her to think he was mad at her. "Ok Baby girl, that will make daddy happy."

Later that day Bill explained to his wife that Cameron was going to go shopping and buy some things and maybe Shannon could go along with her.

"She said tomorrow she would go get some new clothes and a bra or two! I couldn't make her feel self-conscious! You know she's at that age when she's always worried what people think and she's constantly checking her self in the mirror. Maybe you could go along with her and help her find some things."

The next day Bill watched as his wife and daughter drove off to shop for some new clothes. The day passed quickly, and when they returned from shopping, and burst into the house giggling like schoolgirls, Bill thought everything was going to be fine.

Cameron insisted they show him what they had bought and she wanted to model her new things to show them off. After a few minutes Cameron and her mom entered the room wearing new dresses. They twirled and posed and giggled more and Bill was amazed how easily his little tomboy was transformed into a lady.

Bill whistled and clapped and nodded his approval as they secretly competed for his attention. After showing their new dresses off they changed clothes and returned wearing new swimming suits. Bill was amazed and stared without shame at the perfect young body posing for him. The curve of her hips, the shape of her tits, the way she held her lips in a smirk made Bill forget he was looking at his daughter. His wife also modeled her new swimsuit and the two girls acted more like sisters as they pranced and danced and carried on about vacations to the beach.

Bill was almost relieved when they left the room. His cheeks were feeling warm and his mind was filled with memories of his younger days. He was surprised when the two ladies returned to show him their new nightgowns. The silky material was sheer and outlined their bodies. Shannon smiled at Bill and nodded as if to say, see what I found for her. Cameron wasn't shy and she posed and pranced in her sexy nightie. She stood in front of the bay window, and Bill could see her body outlined perfectly through the thin fabric. Shannon could see her too and rather than moving her away from the window, she joined her daughter. The two of them posed and laughed, and teased Bill for several minutes.

Finally, Shannon decided to end the show and she walked over to Bill. She leaned over to kiss him, and she whispered in his ear, "Of course we bought a few bras for her, but we're not going to model those for you just now." Her fingertips traced across his lap and she noticed a bulge in his jeans that she hadn't seen in a very long time.

That night as they got ready for bed, Bill was still feeling excited from the modeling show earlier. His eyes followed Shannon everywhere she moved in the room. She could feel his hungry stare, as she had all evening and she smiled a sly smile to herself. As she turned down the light and crawled into bed she was surprised how quickly Bill reached for her body. Pulling her close and running his fingers across the silky fabric of her new nightgown, he traced small circles around her nipples and nibbled on her neck, kissed her and pressed his body against hers.

She kissed Bill and stroked his body, and in feeling her respond to his touch Bill became more excited. Pulling the gown aside and pressing his hands inside her nightie he began teasing her nipples. His tongue darted in and out of her mouth. He licked her lips and slid his tongue down along her throat until he could flick it back and forth across her nipples.

Shannon's body heaved under him and she moaned and responded quickly. Her hands slid down his back and pulled his shorts off his hips. Her fingers stroked Bill's cock and tickled his balls. After several minutes of teasing each other their bodies were on fire. Shannon's nipples were rock hard and her pussy was dripping.

She pulled away from Bill and kneeled up long enough to let her nightie slide off her body. Bill lay there in the darkness looking up at his naked wife anticipating their pleasures. Seductively, Shannon lowered herself and wiggled her hips in a tease. Her lips teased Bill's chest, and stomach, and her hot breath blowing on his rigid cock sent shivers through his body. Slowly she started sucking on his cock, licking the head and sliding her tongue around the underside of his shaft. Her tits swayed back and forth and her hard nipples brushed against Bills legs as she sucked more and more of his cock deep into her mouth.

Bill began moaning and bucking his hips in ecstasy, "Oh yes suck my cock like that baby, oh fuck yes that is so good! Lick it like that, suck it! Oh god yes, yes, yes!!!!"

In the next room Cameron was getting ready for bed and she was modeling her new sexy nightgown in front of her mirror. She felt so alive and the feel of the silky fabric sliding against her skin made her excited. Her fingertips caressed her own breasts and nipples as she tried to smooth the gown against her body. She began teasing her own body, using the silk gown to help her feel more erotic. Her hands slid across her flat stomach and pressed against her pubic mound. She knew the right places to touch and was letting herself go when she heard the sounds from the next room. She quietly turned off her light and moved against the wall. Pressing her ear close trying to hear her parents, her mind raced between guilt and curiosity. Her heart raced faster as she listened in to their heated passion.

Bill was ready to explode and Shannon was lost in the pleasure of long forgotten passions. His strong hands guided her head up and down and forced his cock into her willing mouth. He teased her nipples and stroked her skin as she brought him closer to climax. Not wanting the passion to end she kept her fingers pressed against his balls and her other hand busy teasing her own clit. She could feel them tighten and she knew he was nearing his climax and she abruptly stopped.

Looking deeply into Bill's eyes and sliding her mouth off his slick cock, her tongue sliding along the bottom side of his swollen shaft, she teased him without mercy.

She knelt up and straddled Bill's legs and impaled herself on his stiff cock. Sinking her body down she felt his cock press deep inside her. Rocking and grinding her hips against Bill she rode his shaft and tossed her head from side to side moaning and panting.

"Oh god yes! Fuck my hot cunt, fill my pussy with your big dick you bastard! Oh god yes I need your stiff cock, fuck me yes, yes, yes! Bill, fuck me like that!"

Bills hands gripped her hips and rocked her back and forth, guiding her body faster and harder onto his cock. His own moaning continued and he could feel his orgasm building. His eyes clenched tightly as he pounded harder, his mind filled with erotic images of Shannon's firm body in her younger days.

Moaning out loud "Go for it baby, I'm cumming, do it, cum for me baby, cum on my cock now." "Oh fuck yes, oh give me that big cock harder!!!"

On the other side of the wall Cameron was wildly sinking her fingers into her wet snatch. Her erotic eavesdropping excited her and the thought of her daddy fucking her mom senseless a few feet away made her crazy. She pulled on her own nipples and vibrated her fingers against her throbbing clit. She lay on her bed naked with her legs spread wide, fingering herself faster and faster until she began letting out a few moans as she started cumming. Her nubile body was rocking and bucking as she fingered herself to a thundering orgasm.

As Shannon and Bill exploded together and collapsed giggling on the bed they were exhausted, and as their breathing slowed and they began to drift off into a quiet lovers slumber, the moans of their daughter echoed through the wall.

Shannon wasn't sure if she had heard the noise or not and she was too exhausted and too comfortable in her husband's arms to investigate. Bill lay there for a few minutes wondering if he should check on Cameron and as his mind went blank in the afterglow of sex he went to sleep with an image of Cameron's perfect body in a lace bra and panties floating in his mind.

Over the next few days Bill was amused to see that Cameron was wearing bras and more feminine T-shirts or western shirts. They were always tucked into her jeans that still fit very nicely, and were not quite as tight. Her bra made her breasts look fuller and rounder, and gave her more cleavage. She was still a knock out and all the men around the ranch took notice.

Between Cameron and her older brother Brandon, they could work any horse. Some said they could have been horse whisperers. Word always spread when the kids were training a new colt. Everyone loved to watch them. Shannon was even out at the corral, sitting on the fence watching the kids. Several of the neighbors had gathered around and soon a barbecue was started. Everyone was in the yard, drinking, laughing, and eating. Everyone except Cameron was there. Her mother was anxious for her to join them, and she asked Bill to see what she was doing. Bill knew if he didn't go find her, she would be in that barn all night! Having had a few beers, he whistled as he walked into the barn and Cameron shot him her warm smile that made him pause every time he saw it.

"Hey baby girl! You are missing the party. Come on up to the house. That colt will be here tomorrow!"

He couldn't resist walking close to her, but as he did, he broke out in a big laugh. Picking the crumpled up bra out of her back pocket he laughed, "Is this where you are supposed to wear this contraption?"

Rubbing the soft lace garment against his fingers excited Bill. He needed to shift his bulging cock as he thought about the bra pressed against her skin and he toyed with the silk and lace bra.

Cameron blushed, "Sorry dad, I got too hot."

Bill replied, "Well don't have it hanging out of your back pocket ok?" He tossed it down on a bale of straw as they walked out. He knew he shouldn't have these feelings towards his own daughter, but he couldn't stop himself!

Cameron and Bill walked up to the house. Bill's hands brushed against Cameron as they walked and she enjoyed his gentle touch.

As she reached the house, her mom called to her "Cammie, come over and get something to eat honey."

She moved through the tangle of neighbors, as they complimented her on her work. She walked up next to Shannon and fixed a hamburger and asked for a beer.

Shannon noticed that Cameron was not wearing her bra and started to bristle. Instead of reacting, she realized that she could use this. She was intent on reviving the intense lovemaking that she and Bill had shared the other night. She was also aware that Bill was gazing at their daughter more and more lately. If it took Cameron to trigger some of Bill's desire to make it happen, well what was the harm really?

Sauntering over to where Cameron sat, she began to rub her shoulders and help her relax. She rubbed her firm body and worked out some of the kinks. As Cameron started to roll her head and loosen up, Shannon slid her hands inside of her daughter's shirt to continue rubbing her shoulders.

"Bill, what do you think about letting Cammie have a beer or two? She is so tense and thirsty and her muscles need to relax. Besides I am sure she's had more than a few beers at college this year"

Bill shrugged his shoulders, "If she wants a beer I don't think it will hurt her! She's old enough to make her own choices on a lot of things"

Cameron nodded and he grabbed her one and brought it back, opening it for her as he handed it to her. She poured the beer into her mouth swallowing it in large gulps, and then slid the cold bottle inside the front of her shirt, smiling as the cold bottle rested between her breasts and cooled her.

Shannon noticed her husband's reaction at this display and pangs of jealousy stung her. Bill realized he was leering at Cameron and shifted his attention to his wife, stroking her cheek and hugging her and complimenting her on the makeshift party.

Shannon toyed with Bill and encouraged her daughter's antics. "Oh yeah sweetie, roll that cold bottle all over your skin. It will feel so cool and make you feel so much better."

As she encouraged her and stroked her own hand against Cameron's skin, another shirt button popped open. That was more than Bill could take! Her lush breasts nearly exposed, and her nipples poking through the material were begging for attention as the cold bottle rolled back and forth, pressing against the material of her shirt and pushing the opening wider. Bill's cock was rigid and the desires he had been denying for his daughter surfaced again with new life and he knew that he had to see if she was feeling the same way. Leaving his wife and daughter to get another beer and talk with his guests he couldn't concentrate on anything other than Cameron the rest of the night.

That night after the party ended and the house became quiet, Bill and Shannon began their next session of passion in the shower. Shannon entered the shower and surprised Bill that night and, as she had hoped, he didn't hesitate. They were quickly soaping each other and kissing and touching each other in all of their favorite ways. Bill finally pushed Shannon against the shower wall and thrust his cock into her over and over until they both came, screaming their passions and lust for each other. They fell into bed after a long day, totally satisfied and basking in the afterglow of a long hot shower fuck. Shannon was asleep almost immediately but Bill could not erase the vision of Cammie's pert young breasts and the cold droplets of water running down into her cleavage, and was rock hard again.

Bill got out of bed quietly and roamed through the house wearing his robe and nothing else. He found himself standing in Cameron's doorway, straining to see her form in the dim light trickling into her bedroom. He could hear her breathing and knew she was sleeping. Her window was open and the cool night air was drafting into her room. He crept into her room to close the window, and it creaked as he pulled it shut. Looking at Cameron's sleeping form and seeing her unaware of the noise gave him a false sense of security so he moved closer to her bed. Looking down at her beautiful face and tanned skin, his mind raging between lust and desire, and guilt. His thoughts were interrupted by her soft moans and flailing arms that pushed her bedcovers away. Whatever dream she was having was vivid and then suddenly he could see her naked body lying there before him. The soft sexy nightie she bought a few days before was crumpled beside her pillow. Bill's eyes feasted on her body. Her soft pink nipples and firm breasts spilling down from her neck and strong shoulders, her soft pubic hairs covering her mound, her strong thighs and toned legs that were spread and inviting - all were etched into Bill's mind.