Daddy's Girl Cameron Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting down on the bed beside her Bill reached for her blankets and tried to cover her again. Her moaning and flailing arms continued and one of Cameron's hands landed in Bill's lap pressed against his eager cock. It was then that Cameron woke from her dream.

Opening her eyes slowly she asked, "Daddy, was I making a lot of noise?"

She made no effort to cover her naked body as Bill sat there beside her trying to calm her.

"No, you were just having a bad dream. I was awake already. What were you dreaming about anyway?"

Cameron smiled and didn't speak, but looked down at her naked body laying exposed for her father. She looked over at her hand resting in his lap and she could feel his throbbing cock against her fingers. Her mind was working as she thought of her words. Her fingers moved slightly against Bills cock and made him feel so young and alive. Then she spoke.

"Daddy, I was having a dream about being a princess, and having my prince come to me and take me to be married"

As she spoke her hand rubbed against Bill's shaft with every gestured word. Her hand always returning to his lap and rubbing against his throbbing cock, she continued on with her story, and her perfect firm body spellbound him.

"I was dreaming my prince came to kiss me and marry me and when I awoke you were sitting here daddy. Daddy I might have even dreamed you were my prince"

And then as if breaking from her dream and returning to her tomboy antics, she smiled widely and sat up and suddenly gripped Bill's cock with intent. "Hey you use this thing for roping cowboy?" Her hand slid inside his robe and felt his hot flesh pressed in her palm as she teased him in a forbidden way. They laughed an uneasy laugh at her joke and Bill lost control.

He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. "So my princess, your prince has arrived to take you way to the castle of your dreams." A second kiss met Cameron's lips and she opened her mouth and felt her father's tongue slide deep inside her mouth.

Enjoying the erotic penetration and sucking his tongue as they kissed, it felt so good they dared not stop. A spell was broken or a new one had been cast as they explored each other as new lovers do. They both knew a boundary had been crossed and neither one cared. Bill's hands moved to her perky tits and pinched her nipples. She responded with an arched back and low moan. Thrusting her chest into his hands and feeling her body heat rise with her growing desire. Bill kissed her deeply and moved his body beside her on the bed. His robe fell open and their naked bodies pressed together as they urged each other on. Bill's cock was hard and responding to Cameron's constant stroking. Her soft hands sliding up and down his cock and teasing his balls were driving him beyond any point of caring. Bill's tongue sliding back and forth on her nipples and his fingers teasing her clit made Cameron want it as much as her daddy.

Bill lay on her bed and pulled her on top of his body. Her legs straddled him as he slid his stiff cock against her mound. His cock slid back and forth against her clit and pressed up against her stomach. Bill could feel her wetness as his shaft was gliding back and forth so erotically. Cameron looked down at her daddy's big cock sliding in and out from between her legs and rubbing her clit. She slid her fingers down onto her hard bud and began playing with herself as she rocked her hips and rode her daddy. Bill teased her nipples and rolled them between his finger and thumb, as the two became more frenzied. Cameron's juices were flowing and she was so close to cumming when she began cooing,

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me now, put your big cock inside me and fuck me like you do for mom. Oh daddy! Make me cum!"

Bill was insane with lust and lifted her hips higher so she could sink her hips down and bury his shaft inside her pussy. His cock eased inside her for a few inches before she began feeling tight. Her fingers never stopped rubbing her clit as he tried sinking more and more of his cock deep inside her. Easing his shaft in and out and feeling her stretch and move to take it all inside her as they pumped their bodies together. Her body shook and thrust as they fucked, and Cameron's body exploded in a powerful orgasm. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as her pussy quivered and her body felt waves of intense pleasure.

Bill lost control as he felt his girl cum on his hard cock. His balls exploded in a long sticky stream of hot jizz, shooting and splashing it inside her tight pussy in a series of squirts as if he was 20 years younger.

Collapsing on her daddy's chest and clutching his chest hairs while his stiff cock still filled her wet pussy was more intense than any fantasy she had ever had while fingering her pussy and listening through the walls to her parents. The two of them lay still and giggled and let their fingertips explore each other quietly. They considered their new experience and what it meant, but neither one was willing to break their blissful silence. It was so intense and so good, but so wrong and yet they both wanted more to happen. There were so many things they wanted to experience, but unsure if this spell was going to break and end with this one night. Finally, just as Bill was about to drift off to sleep his thoughts startled him and he sat upright and pulled his robe on.

"Cammie, I have to go back to my room now before someone finds us here like this. I'd like to stay all night like this, but there would be hell to pay in the morning if I did. We'll need to talk about this, just you and I, and see where this is all going. I don't know how it happened Cammie, but I'm glad it did!" With that Bill kissed her on the lips and quietly left her room.

Cameron had slept very little the night before, thinking about what had transpired between her and Bill. By the time she came downstairs, everyone was already tending to the chores. She considered her next move over breakfast. She had wanted to feel that closeness with her daddy for a long time, and she knew full well what she was doing, but it was so forbidden!

Cameron planned her attire for the day very carefully. Pulling out her snuggest worn Wranglers, so soft and figure hugging, and an old denim shirt. The shirt clung to every part of her now that the bra enhanced her figure so nicely. She pulled on her boots and combed her hair, and then brushed on a hint of blush and a little lipstick. She looked in the mirror and smiled at her reflection! She was off to the barn.

Shannon was in the yard as Cameron came out of the house. She met her on the sidewalk to see what she had planned today and noticed the make-up.

"She really is a beautiful girl," Shannon thought.

Part of her was thrilled to see her interested in looking more feminine, but deep down she was also jealous of her youthful beauty!

"You look beautiful baby! I love the little bit of make up. What do you have planned today?"

Cameron told her that she had to work the colt and then she would see if Daddy needed any help rounding up cattle. With a kiss on her mom's cheek and a sassy sway in her hips, she walked away smiling.

Bill came up the driveway and noticed that Cameron was working the colt. He parked at the house, and smiled at Shannon, waving to her as he walked toward the corral. Bill thought of the renewed passion he had with his wife recently, but as his eyes drifted to Cameron, his thoughts switched instantly to the hot passion of her firm, willing body. "Hey! Aren't you done with that job yet?" he teased.

Cameron shot him a smile and his cock hardened as their eyes locked. She was pretending to be busy with the colt but she wanted to discuss last night. It shouldn't have happened, but now it was too late to turn back.

Bill approached her and quietly spoke. "Baby girl, when you are done for the day, could you ride out with me to check on the cattle?"

She replied, "Sure daddy! I thought you could use my help. It won't be much longer, he has done really well today!"

Bill watched as this colt that no one could get a hand on two days ago, walked up to Cammie and nudged her with his nose and rubbed his face against her so hard that he knocked her over. She laughed as she got up and never noticed the two more buttons on her shirt now open! Bill's eyes were drawn to her cleavage and he didn't warn her about her sultry looks

Soon they were riding out side by side. They made a striking pair. Shannon looked on from the kitchen window as a stab of jealousy pierced her heart.

Brandon, their eldest son, came up behind her and put an arm around her shoulder, "Whatcha looking at mom?"

Shannon's eyes sparkled and she reached up to pinch his cheek, "Just thinking how all of you have grown so!"

Her face flushed and her body warmed strangely as she really looked at her son with the dark good looks of his dad and the soft heart of his mother! She watched quietly and held Brandon close until Bill and Cammie disappeared from sight.

Bill waited until they were out of sight of the house. "Baby girl, I wish I could tell you how sorry I am about last night and that it would never happen again, but that wouldn't be the truth. You know I would never force you to do anything nor would I ever do anything to hurt you."

Cameron looked at her daddy and smiled. "Daddy! I am not sorry either! I have fantasized about you since I knew what you and mom were doing at night to make so much noise! I even peeked in your bedroom a couple times to see you doing it."

He blushed slightly at the thought, but then laughed it off. She'd been through sex education in school, and he and Shannon had never avoided any questions about sex. They'd always been open about things. The ranch setting also gave the kids more than a few chances to see how things work with the animals all around them. They looked at each other as they rode and Bill couldn't wait to get her in his arms.

He swung his horse around and spurred him into a lope and hollered over his shoulder "Come on Cam!"

They rode a few miles and then stopped in front of an old cabin. Cameron had seen it in the distance a time or two and figured it was just an old shack that had never been torn down.

"What is this Dad?"

He got off his horse and walked to the door, "Come on in."

She walked into the small cabin. A big fireplace and an old overstuffed chair sat in one end of the room. A four-poster bed with pillows and a handmade quilt on it was on the other side. Across the room from the bed was a tiny kitchen area and table with candles on it.

"Daddy it's adorable, but what is this place?"

He smiled and his eyes sort of glazed over. "Your great grandparents lived here. And when Grandma and Grandpa were first married, they spent their honeymoon here! Your mom and I used to come here to be alone. I have kept it up all these years but we've been too absorbed in other things to try to spark the fire again."

Her heart went out to her dad. She knew that they were different lately. She had been surprised to hear them in their bed moaning and romping again, but the looks and stolen kisses never seemed to happen any more between Shannon and her daddy.

As she spoke, she reached out and touched his shoulder.

"Dad?"

In an instant they were in each other's arms, and locked in a passionate kiss! Their lips never parted, their tongues dancing the dance of lovers as Bill moved slowly to the bed and pulled Cameron down with him.

Their hands explored every inch of the other's body; their lips gently caressed each other as their bodies warmed to the expected. Somehow they had gone from a beautiful teenage daughter and her doting dad to insatiable lovers! A few weeks ago they were joking about her being a tomboy and today their bodies were pressed together, in between kisses, their lips proclaimed their love and whispered words of lust and passion!

Cameron broke their kiss and brushed her lips down his neck as he moaned and then playfully licked and kissed and bit her way down over his chest to his belly button. There her tongue darted inside and licked the circle and then pressed into its depths.

Bill was running his fingers through her thick, wavy hair and grabbed two handfuls as he groaned, "Oh baby girl yes..."

He moaned lustful, primal sounds. They undressed each other in a hurry and felt the fire of passion building. Then as their naked bodies pressed together, Cameron kissed her way across his naked torso to his eager shaft. His words were unintelligible as she gently and tentatively licked the head of his swollen cock.

Licking the entire length from the bottom, down by his large balls, to the head again she ran the face of her tongue around the outside like an ice cream cone. There was a droplet of something white on the head of his cock and she licked it gently up, savoring the taste as she dragged her tongue across the crown to capture any other treasures.

Bill grabbed her head and pulled her down onto his raging cock! She was surprised by the sudden thrust and began to gag a little. He eased his hold on her and instead of pulling back in horror, as he feared, she adjusted to the feel of his cock in her mouth and began to suck and rub her tongue all over it.

"Oh geeeezzzz baby.....Uhhhh ..god you are so hot and good!"

Her warm, wet mouth on his cock, tonguing and sucking was more than he could stand! Bill grabbed his daughter by her shoulders and gently pulled her away from his cock and up to his mouth to taste her sweet lips and glide his tongue and lips down her graceful neck to her perfect breasts.

It was Cameron's turn to arch her back and moan and whimper as her daddy expertly kissed and teased each of her nipples and his hand caressed her tender pussy. Finding her clit and gently fingering it and alternating between there and dipping his fingers into her wet love tunnel as he brought both of her nipples to hard, erect little pebbles!

Gently pushing her legs further apart, Bill slid his body onto Cameron and touching the head of his cock to the entrance to heaven, he slowly pushed his way into her. Cameron clawed his back and bit his shoulder as his cock drove into her over and over and the fire inside of her was soon out of control, wanting more to consume!

"Oh daddy...oh yes!!! Fuck me! Oh god fuck me hard!"

Spurred on by her lusty moans Bill murmured "Yes let daddy fuck you......mmmmm you were made to fuck daddy....ohhh baby girl I love you!"

As their fire burned out of control they touched and kissed and licked each other everywhere. Bill's hands roamed and grasped and as he pulled her to him he found his hand traveling up and down the crack of her ass. Without a second thought, as he lightly traced the pucker of her tight little rosebud, he found himself pushing a finger into her.

As he felt his knuckle clear her tight ring, she lifted her legs and cried out "Ohhh daddy! Daddy! Oh god… ohhhhhhhh fuck me there daddy...fuck me there!"

He rose up and got her on her hands and knees without missing a beat. He entered her pussy again to his balls and thrust his finger back into her virgin ass and thrust in and out of both hard and fast. His cock was about to explode but he held back for her.

Cameron was clawing the sheets and crying out. Her young body tensed and shuddered and then tensed again. Their bodies pumped together, over and over, as she screamed out words of lust that pushed Bill on for more and harder fucking. After what seemed like an eternity, Bill shot stream after stream of hot cum into her depths. His cum splashing against her womb and she screamed out her ecstasy one last time as they collapsed in a heap on the bed. Their bodies were covered with sweat and they both trembled with a weakness of exhaustion.

Shannon cooked dinner and looked out at the setting sun. Her thoughts drifted without focus and the quiet house seemed more empty than usual. She wondered when Bill and Cameron would return. She thought of the passion that was fading from her life, and the pleasures she so desired. She went to her bedroom to fix her hair and apply some make-up and put on a blouse that would catch Bill's eye when he returned.

After she finished, Shannon was walking down the hallway and saw Brandon's bedroom light. His door was ajar and she pushed it open without knocking to tell him dinner would be ready shortly. Brandon was wearing his stereo headphones and working at his computer. His back was to the door and he seemed intent on his work. Shannon approached him quietly and as she walked closer she could see the images on the screen. Perfectly developed naked bodies engaged in graphic sex acts were right before her eyes. Stunned, she looked on as he flipped from one image to the next. Shannon had always been excited by videos and erotic pictures but never had the opportunity to view them in a way she felt secure and anonymous. She and Bill had enjoyed watching adult videos at hotels when they were younger. She felt her temperature rising as she secretly looked on at her son also enjoying the images. She could see his pants bulging with his stiff cock and his hand rubbing it. Her nipples hardened and she stepped closer. Brandon sensed he wasn't alone and turned to look. As he removed his headphones and saw his mom standing behind him he was stunned. "Mom, how long have you been standing there?"

Shannon thought about her reply and was silent for several seconds. "Brandon, I thought you were going to do some research for a school you wanted to attend, but this doesn't look like anything on a campusthat I've seen. What are you studying here?"

She sat down beside him and smiled. Her breathing was short and tense and she covered his hand with hers and clicked the computer mouse. Another image appeared on the screen. A sexy woman with large breasts was on her hands and knees sucking a large cock while another man fucked her from behind. Shannon could feel Brandon's trembling hand and see his chest heaving from fear and excitement. Her eyes drifted lower and she could see his bulging cock outlined in his tight jeans. His zipper was open and she realized she must have interrupted him just as he was about to jerk himself off.

Smiling at his handsome face and looking at his muscular frame she began easing his fears she said, "Brandon, everyone has these desires. Its just normal and you being a healthy young man you are filled with more need than most men. Even I like seeing this from time to time. I just never knew you could use this computer this way."

Clicking the mouse through a series of pictures Shannon became very excited and her hard nipples poked through the fabric of her blouse. She leaned her warm body against Brandon and enjoyed the sensual feel of his lean hard body pressed against her. She rubbed her breasts against his arm and shoulder as she looked at more pictures and cooed in delight while trying to see if there were certain pictures her son enjoyed more than others.

Brandon became more relaxed as he realized he wasn't in trouble and was soon offering his opinion on the pictures and themes. He noticed his mom's body pressed against him and he could see her nipples outlined. He began explaining the main menu to Shannon as if she didn't understand each topic. She smiled to herself as he went on, and let him explain it briefly. Her smile became more open and friendly as they joked openly about the pictures.

Running down the list he went on, "Amateurs, Anal, Big Tits, Couples, Dildos, Ebony, Facials, Group sex, Housewives, Incest……….."

Shannon could look at the choices and see which Brandon had viewed already, and at that point she stopped him and pointed the cursor to the menu choice "Incest," and clicked it open. Brandon had already visited the site and he became nervous as the web-page loaded with more details. His eyes glanced back and forth nervously, and then he saw his mother's eyes shine with mischief and delight. Cameron awoke first in the dim light of the cabin. She slipped on her boots and nothing else to run outside to the old well for a drink of water. Bill slept soundly and when she returned and slid into bed with her boots on, she nudged his shoulder. He woke to her smiling face and soft hands stroking his body. His cock was hard again and as her hand slid under the sheets and across his stomach she gripped his stiff cock firmly.