Daddy's Girl Cameron Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh daddy, you need another round before we go home tonight?" Bill smiled at her and laughed. "Cammie, I've got tricks you've never thought of yet and if you're not careful you'll learn all them before we leave this cabin in a month or two."

Bill jumped up and rolled over on top of her as they laughed. Their bodies were hungry again and they kissed deeply like they hadn't been satisfied in months. Bill's stiff cock slid between her parted legs. His stiff shaft stroked her lips and mound and rubbed her clit. He suckled her breasts and teased them with his tongue. Biting each nipple until he felt her body tense and then swirling his tongue around it before letting it free and biting her other nipple. Cameron's hands stroked his cock and he pressed against her body in the ways she like best, rubbing the head of his cock against her swelling clit and then guiding it back and forth along her wet pussy lips.

Soon they were both frenzied with lust and needing more than their foreplay. Bill stopped suddenly and lifted Cameron from the bed and stood her on the floor. He leaned her over so her hands rested on one corner of the bed and spread her legs apart. The high heels of her riding boots made her fine round ass thrust out as she stood there tossing her head from side to side and giggling.

Bill began tying her hands to the bedpost with a leather strap as he teased her nipples with his tongue. Cameron squealed in delight at their new game and wiggled her ass seductively for her daddy. In a few short seconds her hands were secure and she stood there with her legs straight and spread and looked down at Bill's cock. She then licked her lips in a slow seductive way and smiled. Bill stepped behind her. His hands slid up and down her firm thighs and his fingers stroked her wet pussy lips. He squeezed her tight ass cheeks in his fingers and slowly kissed his way down her back.

Soon he was kneeling behind her and Cameron was arching her back and thrusting her perfect ass higher. Bill's tongue slid down the crack of her ass and rimmed her tight pink hole. He kneeled between her legs and pressed his face into her willing pussy. She shivered and moaned with delight as his tongue pushed inside her ass and his fingers teased her rock hard clit. His tongue slid around her rosebud and then slipped into her wet pussy. He began tongue fucking her ass while massaging her clit. Cameron was ready to explode after several minutes of his teasing tongue on her swollen clit and tight ass. She was tense and on the edge of a powerful orgasm and her mind went blank with lust and she was moaning obscenely. "Oh god put it in me! Just put that fat fucking cock inside me and let me fuck on something! Oh fuck yes suck on my clit harder! Oh daddy I want to suck cock and get fucked and have hot cum sprayed on my nipples! Shove your big cock in me now! I need to fuck your hard cock daddy! Give me some hot cock now please daddy!"

Bill rose from his knees, his face covered with her wet slick juices and his steely shaft slid inside her aching cunt. Her hands tugged at the restraints as she thrust her willing body back against her father's dick. Her body moved in a rhythm with her moans and his thrusts. Bill pumped deeper and deeper into her body nearly lifting her off the floor with each stroke.

Her wild moans and convulsions squeezing his cock drove him wild and as she screamed, "Oh fuck I am cumming daddy!" Bill let his hot seed fill her again. Shooting a long delicious stream of cum inside her he felt a release like he had never felt before. His knees felt week as his jizz spurted again and again, and he knew he could never stop having her. Her body moved with his perfectly and she electrified his every thought. As they collapsed again on the bed and held each other close, they both knew there was so much more to explore with each other. For several minutes they lay together and laughed. Their naked bodies glowed with heat and passion and were immune to the cool air in the cabin. As Bill looked out the window at the setting sun he knew they had to leave soon.

Cameron and Bill rode home and talked and laughed and enjoyed each other as only lovers do. They teased each other with the promise of more seduction and fueled their desire for more of each other until they arrived at the unusually darkened house.

End of Part I