Daddy's Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Alice has a sweet session with her master.
1.5k words
4.06
33.6k
10
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. I really hope you enjoy, and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

*

I wake up screaming in the middle of the night due to a nightmare. I'm flailing my arms and legs, trying to ward off whatever it is that frightened me. My heel hits skin, and that is when I realize that I am not alone.

"Fuck, Alice!" a voice says as a hand switches on the lamp on the end table.

I scream and leap from my bed, covering myself with a blanket. I'm wearing a pair of skull-patterned boy shorts and an Annihilator T-Shirt with black and red thigh-high stripey socks, but, that doesn't stop me from being self-conscious.

"What's wrong?"

I blink several times before adjusting to the vision of my master laying there in my bed under my red satin sheets. His hair is sticking up on all sides of his head, making him look like he'd been electrocuted. Inside, I'm laughing a bit, because it's so strange to see him like that.

"Answer me, Alice." His voice is commanding and I'm broken out of my reverie.

"Uhmm...." I begin, my voice cracking from having screamed. "I, uh, had a nightmare, Sir."

"Aww, poor you. Come here."

I slowly crawl back into bed and into his arms, looking up at him.

"Want to tell Daddy what it was about?" He strokes my hair and scratches behind my ear, making me purr like a cat.

"I don't remember much of it, except that I watched a friend get hurt. And, that my ex boyfriend tried to hurt me, too." My face grows pale, and he kisses my forehead, soothing me.

"It's okay, babe. It was just a dream."

"I'm also surprised to see you here, Sir. You sorta scared me a bit, you being here without telling me beforehand that you were coming over."

"That's the point, though, babe. I wanted you to be surprised."

I smile and lay back down. I reach to the end table on my side of the bed and grab my Nightmare Before Christmas Scary Teddy plushie and hug it to me. Sir sees this and chuckles.

"What?" I ask him, a little pout on my face.

"Nothing, you just look so cute. All shaken from a nightmare and holding a plushie."

"Well, excuse me if I still get freaked out by nightmares at 18 years old. And, hey, I still like stuffed animals and plush dolls! What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing." He moves closer to me and pulls me close, pressing his body against mine. His hard cock presses against my leg through his underwear. Oh, wow. I put Scary Teddy back on my end table, and I try to maneuver my hand around to move it into my panties. Just thinking about him being turned on turns me on. I successfully manage to get my hand into my pants and begin rubbing myself. I slowly finger my swollen clit, making little wet circles with my index and middle finger. Sir moves his arm from around me and lays there, looking on as I play with myself. I look over to him, and he continues to lay there, looking. I slowly start to move my hand out of my pants.

"Oh, no, it's okay. You can continue."

I move my hand back in and rub my clit again, faster this time, arching my back and moaning.

"That's it, I love watching you play with yourself, you dirty girl."

"Mmm!" I moan out as I continue to finger myself, touching myself the way he taught me: slow, wet circles on my clit and over my lips. I let my head roll to the side as I arch my back and begin to move my hips in synch with the movement of my fingers.

"That's a good Kitten," Master coos, watching me intently. "My good girl."

"Master..." I moan, "Please...."

"Please, what, dirty girl?" he asks, pulling back the covers from around him kneeling up on my bed.

"Please... Eat me out.... Play with me, Sir, please."

In the next second, my shirt is being lifted up to expose my breasts and my hand is being removed from inside my panties. I'm being dragged downward just a little more and my panties are being yanked off.

"You know what? Take the shirt completely off, babe," he says, and I do as I'm told.

"There, that's better. God, you look so fucking hot. Run your hands up and down your body like I taught you."

I do as I'm told, running the backs of my fingers and my fingertips along my ribs and down the length of my torso and over my breasts. I play with my nipples and bite my lip. Then, I stop.

"I like it better when you do it, Sir. Please?"

"Oh, alright, since you've asked so nicely and you're always so obedient."

He runs his hands over my body in the same way, only he slaps my tits a little, making me moan out. He teases me by running his hands between my thighs, in the spaces between where my thighs meet my sex. He continues to tease, and I continue to gasp and pant, my breathing ragged as I'm begging with my body. He rubs his thumb along the lips of my sex and I moan out. He slowly moves down in between my legs and sucks my clit into his mouth.

"Ahhh!!!" I cry out, groaning as I arch my back. He grinds my clit in between his teeth and I continue to groan.

"You like that, my little fuckdoll?" he asks as he stops briefly and slides his fingers inside me, working them in and out, penetrating me deep.

"UGH!! YES, SIR!!" I groan out. "UGH!"

He moves to suck, lick, and bite on my clit again, groaning and slurping and sucking relentlessly. He looks up at me and I look down at him. Our eyes meet and then I throw my head back, arching my back and letting out a loud moan. I move my hand into his hair, bucking my hips in synch with his fingering and sucking. I groan out loudly, feeling myself tighten around the sensations.

"You're about to come, aren't you, my pet?" he snarls, continuing to finger me deeper and faster and harder.

"YES! AHHH!! UUUUUGGGGGGHHH!!!"

"Come for me, you dirty girl!!!!" He moves his mouth back to my sex.

"UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!" I groan out as I come gushing onto his fingers and into his mouth. He laps it up, then moves up to kiss me, pinning his body against mine and spilling some of my honey into my mouth as we kiss. I whimper into his mouth as I come down from the sexual high, only to feel him removing his underwear and sliding his thick, hard, throbbing cock into my still quivering cunt.

"MMMM!!!" I moan against his lips as I feel him go in all the way, hitting that little spot inside of me. I wrap my stockinged legs around him and hold him to me with my legs as he holds my hands above my head. He begins to move inside me, pushing and thrusting, and I work myself against him, following his delicious rhythm. He moves his mouth to my neck and sucks, licks, and bites, leaving little marks on my neck. He lets go of my hands and allows me to place them on his back as he continues to bite my neck and thrust in and out of me.

"UUUUGGGGHHH!!! OOOHHHHH!!! YES!!!" I groan out.

"Yeah, baby? You like that, you naughty girl?"

"MMMM!!! YES, DADDY, YES!!!"

He continues to thrust and we both continue to moan and groan in time with one another. He works faster and harder and I tighten around him.

"OH, Alice, I'm gonna come!! OH, FUCK, I'M COMING!! I'M COMING!!"

"I AM TOO, DADDY!!! UGGGGHHHH!!!"

"OH FUCK!!!!"

We both scream and come at the same time, my honey mixing with his cream, oozing out of my tight pink and all over his cock and balls and dribbling onto my satin sheets.

He kisses me before pulling out and making me suck off the mixture of sweet and sticky juices off of his cock.

"Such a good, sweet kitten." He pets my head as I suck and slurp off the come, purring as he scratches behing my ear. I lick off the last little bit and give the head of his cock a sweet little kiss.

I look down at the spot where our mixed release dribbled onto my sheets.

"That's going to be a bitch to get out," I say. "Hmmph, oh well."

I crawl back under the covers and Master hands me my Scary Teddy plushie before crawling back into bed with me and cuddling me.

"Sleep now, Alice. Tomorrow, I'm taking you someplace special, and you'll need to be well rested."

"Okay, Daddy," I say yawning. I want to know where he's taking me, but I supress my urge to finagle it out of him and ruin the surprise. I'm too tired now anyway. I just snuggle into his arms and fall asleep with my master.