Daddy's Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad teaches his daughter a new lesson.
1.4k words
3.91
90.6k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frost1226
frost1226
156 Followers

I was lost in my lust. . . . I had not noticed Dad had opened the locked door to the basement. I was fingering my just-fucked cunt --the cum was oozing out as I played. Dad stood over me, picked me up and carried me down the stairs to a dimly-lit room. The only light sources were low-wattage spotlights beaming down to the floor.

Dad gave me a slap across the face to wake me from my daze. I was startled to find I was in the basement for the very first time. It was a very dark place from what I could see. Dad grabbed both of my hands and bound my wrists together in padded cuffs, which I found were hurting me. As I was lying on the cold hard floor of the basement, I noticed the cuffs were linked to a chain.

Suddenly, I heard a chain being pulled and then my body moved unwillingly up towards the ceiling of the basement. Dad stopped hoisting me upwards only when I was standing on the very tips of my toes. Then he came over to me and said bluntly, "Scream all you want, bitch; this room is sound-proof." My long, brown hair was over my face and back, as Dad pulled it together in his strong hand and yanked it hard so he would hear my scream out loud. "See, even your whore mother use to scream while you were asleep upstairs and you never even heard her."

I was in total fear of my life now as I found myself helplessly bound. I could not kick out my feet because I would have lost my footing on the floor and my arms were locked into position by the cuffs above my head. This was Dad's personal dungeon and I was trapped. The image of Mum being tried up like this flashed through my mind. I couldn't believe how turned on I was becoming. My body was still betraying me. I could feel Dad's cum running down my legs and my nipples felt a slight breeze and immediately hardened.

Dad put his hand on my bottom and stroked it. "Mmm . . . nice and firm," he commented. "You've got two choices, bitch: a gag, or no gag." My head was spinning so much I was completely unable to make any sort of choice. "Too late, you little slut. I have chosen for you and you're not getting a gag for your first time. Maybe later, bitch."

This was happening all too fast for me. I was only one day way from being 19 and I was helplessly, hopelessly and completely lost. . . .

Time meant nothing down here as it was near darkness. The only light was on my body and I was sweating so much I started to slip on the floor every time I lost grip of it with my toes. It hurt my arms more every time I slipped. Dad just walked around me in the shadows, smiling and stroking my body as he passed by my tits and butt.

Dad finally stopped, put his hand on my cunt—letting one finger slide inside and talking softly in my ear, "This now belongs to me and I will use it as I see fit." I don't know what happened inside my head, but it made me very happy to know that my slutty little cunt belonged to him—his property. Dad stepped behind me and out of view; all I could hear were sounds of metal hitting the floor.

Then I felt a cold metal cross against my butt, and it made me feel cold as I shivered. Then I felt the pain as Dad hit my butt with it.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

The pain was so great that I started to cry.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Dad just laughed, "That's it, bitch."

Whack! Whack! Whack!

I now was in so much excruciating pain, but I noticed that my legs were even wetter now from my leaking juices, and I noticed exactly how turned on I was. Dad noticed as well. "My, my, you're just like your whore mother in many ways; she loved to be punished, too." This embarrassed me as I had known my mother as a loving and kind woman who never even punished me when I was bad.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Now count them and don't stop. If you stop, you will start the count again. Understand me?"

"Yes, Dad!" I cried out, my tears streaming down my face.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"One . . . two . . . three. Please stop!" I cried.

Dad found my pleas for mercy funny. "Do you like it bitch? Admit it and you can give into your true nature." Dad continued to smack my butt. By this time, it was glowing red and I refused to admit to Dad that I was enjoying it. Then all of sudden I started to moan as Dad hit my butt again and again—my juices flowed from between my legs so much that I lost my footing on the floor many times.

Dad stopped and said, "Now, that's better! Listen to me from now on. You're going to be punished every day in some form or another." I looked at my father in a new light—not just as my dad, but as my lover too. Dad walked behind me once again and picked up a new item from his collection. He walked up to me from behind and forced his hand between my legs. I opened willingly as he put a small vibrating egg thing into my cunt. It was attached to a controller. He then turned it on and I completely lost any footing I had on the floor.

Once again I heard the chains clatter, but this time I fell to the floor—the vibrating egg still inside me. I curled up my arms and legs up to enjoy the egg more. Dad seemed pleased as he threw a sheet over me and I fell asleep on the basement floor.

Dad woke me up. "Come on, sleepy head; haven't you got a party to go to soon?" I hadn't realized what day it was, let alone the time. I soon found out my party was only a few hours away, and Dad had invited all my best friends from school and even some cute boys.

As I got ready for my party, I still had the egg in my cunt. It was vibrating nicely. Dad entered my room and removed the egg from my cunt. "Wipe yourself before you go out. I don't want you dripping everywhere." My cunt was so wet. "Dear, whores don't wear any panties, so from now on, you'll wear no panties or tights. Understand me?" I nodded as Dad took all my panties and tights with him as he left my room.

My mind was trying to understand what I had become and I was wondering if I was following in my mother's footsteps to become a whore, but all I could truly focus on was the party—my friends and my gifts I would be receiving from them.

I got dressed in a frilly summer blue summer dress. I put a big blue silk ribbon in my hair to tie it back and up. I put on my best shoes—blue high heels 4 inches tall—and went downstairs to show Dad.

Dad sat on the sofa holding his cock through his trousers. "Come on, spin for me." I put on a spin for him. "Good, good, now lift up your dress so I can check if you're not wearing any panties." I showed Dad my cunt, which was still moist. "Tomorrow, we are going shopping for your new clothes and to get you your new stockings and garters that you will wear from now on . . . and maybe a G-sting or two if I like what I see." I ran to Dad and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

"Well, you will be late for your party. Let me grab my keys and we will be off." Dad went to his coat pocket and got his car keys and his wallet. I took his arm and we left for my 19th birthday party. I sat next to Dad all the way in silence. As we pulled up to where the party was being held, Dad opened his wallet and gave me some money.

"This is for drinks and a taxi home, so don't be late. Remember, it's shopping tomorrow morning . . . and don't get drunk." I kissed Dad again on the cheek, took the money from his hand, and ran into my party...

**********

frost1226
frost1226
156 Followers