Daddy's Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy and middle play with a new toy, Part 2 coming soon.
3.2k words
4.32
20.1k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey."

I look up from my spot on the floor.

He and I don't have a real Dom/sub relationship, not really, but we always tend to fall into those rolls. I enjoy sitting at his feet, always have. I'm not sure if he likes it or even notices for that matter.

"Hmm?" I purr. We're having a good night and I'm in a good mood, despite having felt crappy all day.

"Come up here and sit with me so I can rub your hair."

I perk up a little more. I love when he does that. And he only does it when I've been being really good.

I crawl up next to him and he scoots over a bit to accommodate me. I curl up next to him and lay my head in his lap as he starts running his fingers through my hair.

I sigh a little, happily, and nestle into him.

And then it starts. The realization that I am very close to his crotch and the urge to start teasing him, because I'm ornery like that. Ugh just sit and enjoy. He's tired, you feel gross, he's just rubbing your hair.

He flexes his cock under me.

...or not. I bite my lip and hide my smile, clearing my throat a little and stretching.

"Hang on." I turn my body around and let my head fall off the couch and crack my neck, letting out a heavy sigh.

"Don't do that."

"Why?" I ask, pouting and wrinkling my forehead.

"Because your tits look too nice when you do that." He says, squeezing them.

"Hey!" I swat his hands away and straighten my shirt.

"Hey what?" He grabs my wrists and hold them apart and ogles my chest, raising his eyebrow.

I struggle but he doesn't give. I pull my foot up and press it against his chest to push him back. Bad decision because he grabs my ankle and pushes it up while he leans over me.

"Hey, you're not getting anywhere tonight. I am sick and gross and blech." I'm still trying to pull out of his grasp.

"You're sick and gross and belch?" He repeats, grinning his stupid toothy grin that I melt for.

"Yes, I am." I stick out my tongue and lick his face. This of course prompts him to lick me back, twice as slobbery and gross.

"EW!" I barrel roll away from him and he snorts.

I wipe off my face with the back of my hand and make a face at him.

"Though," I start slyly. "it is too bad you'll have to wait. Because I got a little something at Walgreen's today."

"What'd you get?" He asks almost immediately.

Oh yes, I have piqued his interest. And this man is a dog with a bone when he wants something. Perfect.

"Oh nothing, just a little something." I purr, pretending not to really care. There's a key to this, and if I'm too eager it'll be over too quickly.

"Tell me." His tone isn't super serious, but it's still an order, one that I ignore.

"Nah." I get back up on the couch, stretching lazily and laying down in his lap again. He's completely hard now. Yes.

He tugs on a lock of my hair. "Tell me."

"I don't think I will." I murmur, closing my eyes.

He "tsks" his tongue at me and pulls me into a seated position. He wraps his arms around me and leans into my ear.

"What did you get? Tell me."

I take a deep breath. "None-ya."

"If you don't tell me I'm going to push you on the floor and start doing dirty things to you."

"Mmkay."

"Oh, so you want me to?"

"No, I'm just calling your bluff."

There's silence for a moment. Then, I hear him chuckle a little bit and then he shoves me off the couch onto the floor. I squeal and land on my stomach, laughing.

"You're calling my bluff, huh?" He puts a knee in the center of my back and pushes me down with his hand around my neck. Super trapped. Not part of the plan.

"I thought you were too tired to move?" I challenge with my face pressed against the carpet.

"Not too tired to deal with you." He retorts.

I feel him slack a little and I buck and roll my hips surprising him. I'm free and I face him, knowing I have a wild look in my eyes. I give him a come and get me grin and he lunges at me growling.

"You know," I say, rolling away from him, "that growl is not as impressive as you think it is." He gives me a look of disbelief and I laugh.

He narrows his eyes and lunges at me again, and this time I let him catch me. He pins me down on my back and shoves a knee between my thighs, spreading them. I lick my lips nervously and he leans down to my ear and breathes making me shiver.

"Ugh don't do that!"

"Do what?" He says, repeating the action.

"You know what!" I whine, pushing at his chest.

In one movement he grabs and pulls my arm and pushes his knee to roll me on my stomach. I giggle and he wraps his hand around my throat, pulling my chin up. I feel him press his erection in my ass and I wiggle it at him. He groans and reaches down to pull my waistband down.

"No!" I roll myself sideways just enough to cover my ass.

"No?" His tone is incredulous now and he squeezes my throat again.

"Yes!" I giggle again. "I told you no, not tonight!"

He pauses me, assessing my words and my demeanor.

Come on daddy...

He rolls my hips back down flat and put his leg on top of mine and slips his hands in front of me pulling up my bra. A small moan escapes my lips. He pinches both my nipples hard and I gasp.

"Are you allowed to tell Daddy no little girl?"

I bite my lip again, hiding my smile. I shake my head and he squeezes his hands harder making me squirm.

"What was that?"

"No, Daddy." Another hard punch. "Ah... I'm not allowed to tell you no."

He chuckles a little, probably at how quickly I go from wild to submissive when he talks to me like that and touches me right.

"Now," he says, a hint of playfulness in his dominant tone. "Are you going to tell me what you got?"

I shake my head no and squeal when he immediately adjusts me and smacks my ass.

"Are you sure?"

"Uh-uh."

He sighs. "That's too bad."

He leans up on his side and holds his arm on my upper back. Then he rolls my pants down and starts spanking me.

Every smack sends shivers up my spine and I start moaning a little. After I count ten, I feel my ass starting to warm up and brace myself. As predicted, he pauses and shimmies down the waistband of my panties, smoothing a hand over me.

He kisses my shoulders and my neck and my back, nibbling here and there.

"Mmmmm... Daddy..." my resolve is slipping and he knows it. He undoes his pants and positions himself over me.

My eyes shoot open and I roll away from him. I can tell he wasn't expecting it and I sit facing him with my exposed side facing away. I shake my head. "I said no."

He grabs my ankles and pulls me down on my back again, flipping me back over.

"I don't think I asked you what you wanted." He slaps my ass again, hard, and I yelp. He grabs a fistful of my hair and yanks my head to one side, exposing my neck. He bites and I struggle. "Hey! No hick-"

"Shut. Up." He warns and I swallow and stay quiet.

Realizing he's winning he growls in my ear again and I shiver despite myself. Okay so maybe it is still a turn on.

"That's right. Why are you being such a bad girl tonight?" He smacks my ass again three times and I arch my back a little. The question is of course rhetorical, so I stay quiet.

"It seems like you do want me to fuck your ass."

I shake my head.

"Really? That's how your acting." He yanks on my hair again and I let out a small whimper. "Like you need me to stick my cock in your ass and show you what happens when you tell Daddy no."

I feel him rubbing up against my ass again and I shake my head again, clenching up.

"Oh, yes, baby girl. I think you're overdue."

"Daddy..." I'm moaning, aching because I want him but I'm conflicted.

"What is it baby?" He traces his finger down my spine and kisses my shoulder while he positions himself.

"I'll tell you what I got."

He laughs a little into my hair and runs a hand down my body squeezing my ass.

"And what is that sweetheart?"

"It's not anything big. Just a vibrator and a matching cock ring."

"Mmm. Go get it."

I let out a sigh of relief when he lets me up and pull up my pants. I pad off into the kitchen.

"Hurry up." He calls after me.

"Yes, Daddy."

When I get back, he's stroking himself and looking at me like he wants to eat me. I fall on my knees next him and offer him the box. He rips it open and pulls out the cock ring, slipping it on himself. He snaps and points and I obediently get down on the ground.

"Take off your clothes." He's on his knees looking over me still stroking his cock. He pushes the button starting the vibration while I do what he says.

Keeping my eyes down, I slip off my pants, then my shirt, unhook my bra, then remove my panties. The second they are down he leans over me and pulls them the rest of the way off my legs. And then he's hitching my leg up and he's inside me. I jump when I feel the vibrator pressing near my clit and moan.

He starts thrusting slow, grinding it against me with each stroke and I'm already loud. I dig my fingers into the carpet and roll my head back. Fuck this feels so good.

"Grab your tits." He says between thrusts.

I moan and do as he tells me, pushing them together and pinching my nipples between my fingers like he likes. He lets out a snarl and wraps an arm around the small of my back pulling me closer.

"Good girl."

I let out an exclamation and squeeze him with my orgasm as a response.

"Daddy... say it again." I pant out the words. He hasn't let up speed at all.

"Good. Girl!" He repeats, slamming hard and slow into me. "You are such a good girl. Take Daddy's cock. Tell me you love it."

"I love your cock Daddy!" I'm starting to shake, and I feel another orgasm building. I want to ask permission to cum this time, but we don't really do that, and I think it would ruin the tension.

"Oh God. I love fucking you baby girl. Beg me."

"Don't stop Daddy, I'm gonna cum again..."

He slows down just enough to cancel out the buildup and I cling to him wrapping a leg around him trying to get closer.

He chuckles and grinds himself against me, pausing. I let out a frustrated moan and my body shakes indignantly. The vibrator is just far enough away from my clit that it's torture.

"Daddy!" I whine and he shushes me.

All I can hear is the vibration and the sound of our combined heavy breathing.

He notes my trembling and chuckles again.

"I think you need a break."

I set my teeth and shake my head. "No."

He groans and pulls up, and I feel that disappointed empty feeling. I hate the feeling of pulling out.

"Hey," I protest, disappointed.

"Don't worry baby girl, I just need a cigarette." He winks at me and I mutter "uh-huh." under my breath and roll my eyes. I straighten up into a sitting position and lean against the couch, sub mode already nearly forgotten.

"Roll your eyes at me again and you won't be able to sit for a week." He warns, not even glancing at me as he pulls out his pack.

My stomach does a flip and I feel my face get red. I stiffen up a little bit and pull the throw off the couch and cover my lap with it, switching to crossed legs when I'm covered. I place my hands in my lap and pick at my finger nails nervously. It's a pose I do a lot, and it feels childish. I wonder if he notices.

I hear him light his cigarette and feel him looking at me. "What?" I ask, trying to sound demure.

"Why're you covering up?" He tugs on the edge of my blanket. I clamp my arms down on it reflexively. "I like seeing you."

"No, it's embarrassing being all exposed like that."

He reaches out and cups my face in one hand. "You can't still be embarrassed in front of me."

"Well, I am." I say, avoiding his eyes.

"Baby girl. We have to fix that."

"Good luck with that." I mutter.

He drops my face and sighs, taking a drag and blowing it away from me.

"Oh, I'll think of something."

I'm not sure if he's saying it for my benefit or just thinking out loud, so I don't say anything back.

"Come here."

I start from my half trance watching Friends for the 300th time and look over at him. I'm sprawled on the floor on my stomach and I prop my head up on my hand.

"Why, Sir?" I half smirk at my tone.

He blinks at me and slightly tilts his head.

"Because I told you to."

Familiar warmth spreads in my lower half and I lift all the way up and move to his side quickly while wrapping the blanket around me.

He reaches up and tugs on my roots, tilting my head back and exposing my neck.

"Do I need another reason?" He whispers and I feel a chill down my back.

"No, Sir." I reply obediently. "I'm sorry, Sir."

He releases my hair, but I stay in position. I was able to avoid being punished earlier; I'm not going to hand him another chance if I can help it.

He notices and does one of those low nose-exhale chuckles.

"Not such a brat, now, are you? Does that mean you're going to be a good girl?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You're not in trouble, you don't need to call me Sir right now."

I nod.

"You're not in trouble," he continues. "but I want you to do exactly what I say. You're not to argue or whine about it. Any kind of attitude will not be tolerated. I'm doing this for your benefit, understand?"

I nod silently and bow my head, waiting.

"Good."

I feel him shift behind me as he stands up and I swallow, a little nervous. He walks in front of me, and I see him take a dominant stance: feet shoulder width apart, pointed out slightly. I don't need to look up to know he has his hands behind his back, a leftover impulse from his fighting days.

"Take the blanket off." He starts. I knew this was coming obviously but I flick my tongue across my lips anyway wondering what he's planning. Either way, his tone is non-negotiable. I ignore the urge to sigh and unwrap myself.

"Kneel."

"Yes, sir." I say immediately and make a face. Ugh, stupid. I kneel and he bends down and lifts my chin up to look him in the eye.

"You're not in trouble." He repeats. "You don't need to say anything right now."

I nod again and he stands back up.

"Knees apart and flat hands."

This means I flatten the backs of my feet on the floor, spread my knees so my V is a right angle, and loosely rest my hands palms down on my thighs. He circles me and I keep my gaze on the floor, hair falling around my face. I feel his hands on my wrist and he takes the hair tie there and proceeds to pull my hair back into a higher ponytail. I keep still only moving my neck and head when he moves me. He finishes and kisses my neck and my shoulder, tracing a finger across my shoulder blade and down my spine. I shiver when he breathes right under my ear warming my neck. I close my eyes enjoying his light and loving touch.

He slips his hand around my waist and between my legs checking my wetness. This evokes a small moan from me.

He kisses my neck again. "On your feet. Spread your legs and put your hands above your head."

I swallow, realizing now where he's going with this. Inspections have never been a hard limit for me, but they have always made me nervous, and so far, he's steered clear. He waits expectantly.

No whining, I remind myself. No arguing.

I open my mouth and exhale louder than intended, and he immediately grabs me and pulls me to my feet. He pulls me tight against him and I don't push back at all- sub mode is completely in gear.

"Was that a complaint?"

"No sir. I'm sorry. I'm nervous." I feel him immediately loosen his grip on me at my honesty.

"Don't be nervous. I'll never push you further than you can go." He says and I melt. I step back and assume the position.

"Good girl." He runs a hand down my cheek and I slightly nuzzle it when he strokes my face with his thumb. He starts circling me again.

"Your problem is that you don't trust me completely."

I open my mouth to argue but think better of it when he raises a menacing eyebrow.

"You don't feel completely open with me," he continues. "So, you don't listen, and you get embarrassed when I tell you what to do." He pauses. "Is that right?"

I lower my eyes and nod my head slowly.

"With words this time."

I open and close my mouth a few times trying to decipher what he wants.

"Yes sir... that's right."

"I told you you're not in trouble." He repeats.

Oh. "Yes Daddy, that's right." His title pulses through me and I sink further into subspace.

He takes a deep breath before continuing. Sometimes I think I affect him as much as he affects me. "See and we need to fix that. I need you to be unabashedly open with me, always."

I bite my lip. I'm stuck now, between the fears I associate with being examined and wanting to please my Dom. It's a tough choice but I don't want to come off as purposefully hesitant. I do that a lot, try to take control or top, and Daddy usually puts me in my place about it. But I want him, I need him to know that that's not what this is.

"I want to listen." I assure him. "I'm trying to..." I trail off trying to find the right words.

"Let go baby girl. Trust me."